Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden lovers(crownxdesire)

Oh, how amazing it had felt; she had never felt like this before- never with her boyfriend or long lost exes of her past. Anaee's chest kept expanding and lowering once again, almost missing his question, but she still heard it. Her head slightly looked at him, now hearing her heart beat thump loudly in her ears. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled, already having her body tingle once again. "How about you?" She asked, still on top of him; Anaee may have hated to admit it, but she didn't want to part with him. In fact, she wouldn't have mind it doing it again. Her eyes traced over towards his, not leaving; though, despite the fact he has seen her naked, she was still a bit embarrassed.

(p.s nice new picture)
"I am fine," he responded. He pulled himself together, trying to keep himself together. He didn't quite want to admit to her how much he truly enjoyed her. He rubbed his hand along her waist, his eyes fixated on her's. "that felt...nice" he said, understating the whole experience. It felt more than nice, it felt amazing. He hadn't had someone grind away on him like that before. "thank you for letting me do as I please..." he said shyly. " I felt a little selfish during that... It felt way too good and I want to return the favor" he leaned forward. "how may I please you?"

(thanks ^_^)

Despite the 'sin' she had just committed, Anaee felt nothing but pure enjoyment; was this normal? She hadn't even felt one drop of guilt in her veins, only lust, desire and pleasure. Was it bad? Hell, Anaee didn't know, and personally, at this very moment, she could care less on whom she was going out with. Anaee listened to his words before she swallowed, her hands reaching over towards him, softly touching his cheek. Her lips full, pink lips parted before she spoke, in a slightly husky voice, "You can do anything with my body- it's yours for the night."

It may have sounded crazy, but right now, all Anaee wanted was to not let go of Alex.

He smiled as he placed Anaee on her back. "then lets do this all night long" he said smiling and added teasingly, "and make sure you continue to please me. He started by getting a taste of her stomach. He continued to lick and kiss her stomach as he moved to her lower region. As he continued to kiss her thigh, he moved her legs apart, taking a good hard look at her vagina. He let his lips kiss her inner legs, making sure to move up and down each leg. She was still wet from earlier and enjoyed lapping up her nectar. "look how wet you are" he said smiling as he looked up at her. He looked up to her as he finally licked and kissed her clit wondering if she would get any wetter. As he did that, his penis grew hard yet again, the smell of her lady parts igniting the passion inside him.

Anaee only blushed when he moved down towards her vagina- her blush only deepening when he stared; if it wasn't for his tongue, she would've told him to stop looking because it was embarrassing. His lips gave her goosebumps, as he continued to kiss her legs. "look how wet you are" The words alone only made her wetter; causing her feel hotter; gasping moans came from her lips as he started to kiss and lick her click, her arm going over her eyes to try and hide herself. Anaee bit her lips softly as he continued, and indeed, she was getting wetter; soon, she had remembered his words from earlier. Suddenly, a curious thought occurred in her head- Anaee actually started to wonder what his penis would taste like; despite her thoughts, her gasping moans still did not cease.

He continued to lap up her sweet nectar and let his finger play inside her. He smiled as she continued to moan. He let a couple fingers go inside her and moved then in a "come here" motion, scratching the upper walls of her vagina. She was so cute as she embarrassedly attempted to hide her moans and her face. It only made him work harder as every moan that slipped and the look of pleasure and red on her face only encouraged him even further; it pleased him. He continued to lick her clit as his fingers quickly churned her insides. He kissed her clit and looked up at her as he focused on his fingers and player with her lower half got his aroused. He continued to lick away at her and his penis burned for attention. He pulled away a little and looked at her. "I have a roaring errection again" he said to her playfully. "could you do something about it"

Oh how amazing his fingers where! Anaee tried to keep still, but as he churned and went in further; she couldn't help but to squirm a bit, her moans escaping her mouth became a bit louder as he licked and kissed her clit. "I had a roaring errection again" Anaee's eyes looked at him as he continued, his voice playful- it only made her stomach become a bit more fluttery as he spoke, "could you do something about it" Her eyes looked at him before she nodded slightly, backing up and then crawling forward on her hands and knees, stopping right before his penis.

Even close up, it was pretty big; Anaee's small hands wrapped around his penis, her fingers playing and dancing at the head of his penis. Before long, Anaee's lips touched the side of his penis, before she stuck her tongue out, licking it upwards and towards the head; her tongue going back down towards the shaft. When her tongue licked back upwards towards the head of the penis, she stuck the head in her mouth, lightly sucking on it; she hoped that he was enjoying it- counting that sucking him off was getting her a bit wet.

Anaee lightly sucked on the head of his penis, now trying to fit his shaft into her mouth; her tongue prancing around his urethra, and under his head as she went down, before coming back up, this time, wrapping her hands around his moist shaft. She had to admit, his penis didn't taste bad, in fact, it was extremely intoxicating and arousing; a lustful taste that could be counted as addicting.

Her small fingers pressed against his penis and they felt like magic. Her lips pressed against the sides of his penis, tickled it. Her tongue continued to tickle it until she began working on the head. As she lightly stuck the head of the penis into her mouth, he bit his lower lip. The light sucking almost seemed to make his penis itch, and he craved to have it scratched. As she let her mouth go down his shaft, her tongue  did a great job with the top and underside of his penis. His chest moved up and down quickly as his breaths got shorter and shorter, as the pleasure had his blood flowing even quicker. He could't help but moan a little as he attempted to hold it the pleasure in. It was probably written all over his face as well. He looked down at her, and she seemed to joyfully be sucking his penis, an idea that pleased him even more. He loved the way it felt as her tongue pressed against the underside of the head. As time went by he wanted her to violently do him, to push him over the edge. He didn't want to climax in her mouth, he thought it maybe rude, but at the moment, she made him feel fantastic as the lust continued to burn inside him.

Anaee's mouth wrapped around his penis, sucking a bit harder, yet still kept its gentle spark; her tongue still bobbed into the urethra and under the head of the penis. Each time she bobbed her head upwards, her hand followed her mouth; giving him both, a blow job and a hand job. Anaee's free hand trailed down his shaft, her fingers dancing along the veins of his penis until they hit his balls; and she began to gently fondle them, until her tongue trailed down his shaft and she began to lightly suck one of his balls, while at the same time, still manage to jack him off; her hands gripped around his shaft and jerked up and down, the saliva from her mouth giving it enough lube to make it enjoyable.

Her mouth released from his balls and her tongue once again, trailed back up his shaft where her mouth wrapped around his head, her tongue continuing to play with his head.

As she slowly began sucking harder, his penis grew even harder too. It was rock hard but her tongue made it feel even better, which seemed to make it pulse and throb in her mouth.  Her mouth was doing wonders for him and he couldn't help but melt in her mouth. Despite cumming a while ago, this was seemingly better than being in her pussy. He would have to double check that later. As she gave him both a hand job and blow job, his breathing became very uncontrollable. As she sucked on his balls he couldn't help but let a moan slip. She was melting him, breaking him down with pleasure. When her tongue continued to play with his head, he grabbed the bedsheets in pleasure. She was downing him like it was pleasurable to her, which made it even more enjoyable to him. After arching backwards a little he stroked her hair, letting her know she was doing a wonderful job. While he didn't know if he could climax in her mouth, a little more and he wouldn't have a say in the matter. It was getting to be too good, too quickly and a little more would send Jim over the edge.

The salty pre-cum that dripped in her mouth and mixed with her saliva made her even wetter and more hornier; she had never really been drove this crazy by a man's penis until now. Perhaps she did like Alex, and a sexual experience had just unlocked those hidden feelings; any who, she enjoyed it now, and right now, she believed she liked him, now, perhaps even love him? It didn't matter; not now. Anaee's tongue flicked and danced along his head, her tongue trailing back down to her balls as she gave her attention to his balls; her hand going up and down on his shaft. To be completely honest, she didn't mind having his cum in her mouth- in fact, if anything, she'd almost want it; longing for it to spew in her mouth.

When she felt his hand stroke her hair, her eyes shot back up at him; looking up before her tongue trailed back up, sticking the head in her mouth before she sunk all the way down, her lips touching the base of his penis. Her tongue danced along every vein and even under the head before she came back, sucking on his head a little more, as if she was beckoning him to cum in her mouth.

As her lips went to the base, his hips involuntarily bucked forwards. His hands clenching the bedsheets and a lock of her hair. "I'm...gonna...cum...soon" he said between the shots of pleasure. As her tongue danced on every vein, he couldn't help but climax. Someone could have walked in on them, and he wouldn't have noticed. Her tongue had basically emptied his balls as long deep breaths forced themselves out of him. He was beginning to get addicted to this feeling.

She felt the warm release in her mouth, the saltiness was almost addicting as she held it in her mouth; swallowing it fully only once he was done climaxing. That's when Anaee had realized how wet she had became; from just sucking him off and drinking his semen. The sudden realization made her instantly embarrassed; she could feel her body almost tremble at the anticipation once more. Anaee peered at him through her eyelashes, and she had wondered if she was actually addicted to his penis, his semen, his everything.

Anaee's hands suddenly draped his thigh and she traced it up to his stomach, before her lips slightly touched his chest, kissing him as she looked up. "Would it be selfish of be to say that I want more?" She said, looking at him as if he had all of the answers.

Alex had his eyes close, back arched, and hips pointed forwards as his seeds left his penis and into her mouth. It felt so good to relieve himself like that it was sickening. His breathing slowly returned to normal, as he sighed in pleasure. He opened his eyes after a moment to see that she swallowed his milk. There was something extremely sexy with the way she seemed to hunger for him. It made him yearn and hunger for her as well. To be able to violate her in some way, hungry and horny like an animal. It amazed him what she had just done and it had been a while since he had climaxed like that. As he looked at her there was somewhat special, almost hypnotic, about how modest yet sexual she was. As she touched his chest, he could feel his heartbeat increase yet again. "Continue to be as selfish as you want" he said, his eyes fixated on her's.

She smiled gently before allowing her hands to roam against his body once more; oh how she was enjoying this! Anaee looked at him before she kissed his chest once more, her fingers lightly dancing across his body before her deep kiss came to his neck, while her hands lowered down towards his penis, gently tapping on the area above it. She couldn't help but to bite her lip before she once again, peered up at him and parted her full, pink lips to speak, "What would you like?"

Alex smiled looking down at her. He grabbed both her hands and pulled her close to him as he said "I would like you to ride me..." He laid back on his back, looking up at her as he pulled her on top of him. Her face right above his; so close that he had to whisper. As he pulled her onto him, he could feel the moistness coming from her on his crotch. He hoisted her up and  from there he could see everything. Her nude body looked precious. Her cute waist, alluring breasts and the pretty face on top. The view was nice. He pulled her close and whispered "I would like to see you shake your hips as you grind on me. I want to see your breasts bounce as you moan from me thrusting up into you till we climax. I want to see the dirtiest side you have to offer. Then I want to ride you till your hips hurt" he said smiling, holding her hands as her face laid inches from his.

Back
Top Bottom