Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warriors: Survial of the Clans [closed]

What species of Animal should we play?

• House cats run free

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • House Dog run free

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox (any type)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Wolf (any type)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Tigers (any breed)

• Lions

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_heart_747

Super-Earth
Ok so since I was like 7 I have love the Erin hunter Warrior series and want to make a Geoup RP based around this idea, if you don't know what Warriors is I will explain it later down. But the whole idea is to make an adult version where you can mate and bloodshed is a bit better then the tween style of writing she does. But I think it will be fun and really hope you all enjoy this idea.

What is Warriors?: Warriors is a series of books based around te idea that there are clans of cats living in the forest together both helping eachother but also fighting for survival, but there are laws and a religion persay. The laws are written in the warrio code (Link to Code) and they believe in Sarclan (http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/StarClan)

Plot: Badically a group of animals, from the species deemed by the poll above, from a clan like te Warriors and now must survive through the seasons in order to thrive in te new unfamiliar lands they were thown into.

I will make a form to fill out once I see that it is gaining an intrest level

Rules:
~BlueMoon RP rules apply to this as well
~No op characters
~Only up to 3 characters per person
~of course mating (animal term for sex) is allowed but not to much please
~cursing is fine but not to intense, you should know a good limit
~We are animal so think like one, ie we know nothing of human stuff a car is. A monster to us
~Be realistic with how you act, again we Are animals
~Have Fun

Ps mating pairs must be decided prior to begining, with be Open(straight or bi) or have a character already locked on

RE: Warriors: Survial of the Clans

I would love to join your warrior rp i love them books need to reread them as well fire heart was my favorite in the books then came blue star.

I'm considering it and possibly jumping in once it gets confirmed that its taking off.

Ok great and Wildcat if it doent work out I would be pleased to do a one on one instead.

Okay just let me know what you decide i will join even if it turns out its wolfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom