Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A newbie's first request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inacloudlesssky

Meteorite
Hi!
I'm completely new to Bluemoon, but like to think of myself as a fairly literate, competent and flexible roleplayer.
I'm happy to try nearly anything, so feel free to PM me with any ideas you'd be interested in pursuing, especially if its new and original. I'm not usually a fan of tired cliches unless you manage to spice it up a little.

Now for my interests! I like...
Anal play,
Bondage,
Dom/Sub
Forcing,
Corsets and similar punk/goth clothing,
Latex,
Age-play,
Choking,
Breasts of all sizes, especially extremes,
Cocks that range from average to massive,
Futas,
Leashes,
Incest,
Taboo sex,
Schoolgirls,
Cock/breast worship,
Sluts.

I'm happy with any kind of pairings in almost any setting, from real life, to high fantasy or scifi.

I hope someone's interested! PM me with your ideas, questions or desires.
Have fun!

EDIT: On the suggestion of other, more experienced members I made an Flist. Here it is: http://www.f-list.net/c/inacloudlesssky

Right. I've been told that I should put down some plot ideas, so here goes:

Band member (M/F/Futa) X Gig Promoter/Manager (F)

Bad girl X Teacher (F/Futa)

Bullies (Group of Futas) X Good girl (F/Futa) - Probably in some kind of Futa School

20 Meter tall princess X Prince - The prince will try to woo the princess, who will be largely uninterested

Superhero X Supervillainess

James Bond style Super-Spy X Villainous Henchwoman

I hope those give people ideas. I'd really appreciate it if you made some alteration to those plots, even if it's really minor, just to make it yours. Feel free to ignore them completely and let me know what it is you want to do, I'm flexible and happy to try most anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom