Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beautifully Bound: Beautiful 1990 and Master_Germish

This was going to be a good night, twenty-one year old Caterina DeMaggio thought to herself as she fixed her hair so that it fell in soft waves. She knew she looked good and was wearing a white shift dress that fell to her knees and strappy three inch high heels. This wasn't her first date with Kale and she hopped it wasn't her last either. The two of them had been dating for well over two months now and she was suprised. She wasn't known for ever going with a guy beyond two dates or so. Never finding the right chemistry, but she felt chemistry with this guy. Big time. She always knew that she would eventually find the one and she was sure that Kale Rosenthal was it. But she wouldn't say anything to him. After all, it was a rarity to be a twenty-one year old virgin and she didn't want to scare him off. She was certain, however, that if tonight went well, she wouldn't be a virgin come morning.

Smiling at her reflection, she added a bit of gloss to her lips and then scrunched her hair up some to give it body and then stopped herself. She was nervous for really no reason. Tonight they were going to have a nice dinner and some drinks at a local lounge bar where there was dancing and she hoped that all went well.

By day, Cat had a normal job as a paralegal for a law firm and was PA to the highest lawyer there. And that was saying something given the six months she had been working there since graduating from her internship program. She put on a necklace and then heard her apartment door being knocked on. Smiling to herself, she turned and walked to the door and opened it, grinning at him. "Hey," she said, giving him a kiss to his lips. "I just have to grab my purse," she grinned, turning away then walking to her room, grabbing a white clutch before returning. "Ready to go?" she asked curiously.

Kale had been dating a marvelous girl for a few weeks now and he had wanted to get her in bed since the second date, but he just never found her giving the right signals so he remained patient. Knowing that when he got the chance it would be marvelous. Kale never understood why she was so attracted to him after all, she seemed to smart to like him. At first sight Kale seemed like a massive gym geek. He stood six foot seven inches tall and was quite the large man, easily dwarfing Caterina when they were together. That night kale had made a date for them to go to a local lounge bar. Kale knocked and when she opened he smiled as she was stunning and he kissed her back. When she returned he said. "Of course, let's go." He took her by the waist and moved her out to the car, opening the door for her as he closed it behind her and drove off to the bar.

In the car he was silent for the trip just enjoying the tunes on the radio as he pulled up to valet and got out. He took Cat by the waist once more and walked into the lounge and took a booth as he sat with her next to him and he kept his hand around her and said. "How have you been? Work going okay?"

Caterina smiled. "Work is going well...I can't complain. Though my boss gives me a lot of work, I'm one of the highest paid secretaries there at the firm. SO I try not to have bad thoughts," she laughed then ordered a rum and coke before leafing through the menu on the food available. After deciding, she looked at him, sipping at her drink. "What about you? Work doing okay?" she asked curiously running her fingers through her hair, watching him with a smile and inadverdently biting her bottom lip. She took another sip of her drink then glanced at the couples dancing on the dance floor, enjoying the sight as they danced to mostly piano. It wasn't a run of the mill lounge. And she imagined the clientele was hardly ever as young as they were.

It was useless small talk since they had just had a phone conversation this morning. They weren't heavily texting one another which she thinked worked well for them to get to know each other and to actually talk.

Kale smiled as she ordered a rum and coke and he knew she was in a bit of a partying mood tonight, usually she stuck to lemonade or water. At least in the past she has, perhaps tonight she wanted to be different. Either way Kale listened to her say that work was fine and all that good stuff and when she returned the question Kale took a deep breath and said. "It's going steady. I wish it could be a bit more, but then I would be complaining that there was less." He said with a chuckle and then drank from his water as he picked up the menu as well and began to look over it as he held the menu, but spent most of the time looking over her.

Back
Top Bottom