Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skeith's RP Emporium! (FxF FxFuta FutaxFuta)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
My F-List can be found here! F-list - Warning

• Current Cravings Include!

• -Gundam (pretty please?)
          - New Steampunk idea. (At the top of the next post)
          - Magical Girls (Sailor Moon type stuff, you know what I mean)
          - New Dieselpunk idea. Chronicles of New Caliburn
          - Cyberpunk
          - I'd like to play my barbarian character Genji (read a Tale of Sword and Sorcery idea in plot section below)
          - I want to play a monster character. Humanoid but not human. Stuff like these. [Tentacles 1] [Tentacles 2]
          [Demon or familiar] [Aliens or Fey]
          - Incest Siblings/Twins - Especially these beauties. [[x]]
          - Vampires/Werewolves/etc
          - Medieval Fantasy
          - Futanari
          - A cute school girl romance
          - Harem

• Hey all! I figured it was about time to clean house, so here goes, out with the old and in with the older.
      I'm putting up a few of my old requests from my Darker days... Anyway, to recap, I only participate in
      FxF, FxFuta, and FutaxFuta pairings. Sorry guys. I should also say that I'm only really interested in long
      -term RPs. Also, just because I've put up some pre-established plots does not mean I'm not open to s-
      uggestion. If you've got ideas, I'm all ears. Now! On to the rules!

• Yes

• Futanari
      Yuri
      Smut
      Light bondage
      Light non-con
      Toys
      Non-sexual violence
      May Update Later

• No

• Hetero or Yaoi pairings
      Scat or Watersports
      Vore
      Heavy BDSM
      Heavy non-con
      May Update Later

• Favored Genres

• Cyberpunk
          Action
          Horror
          Fantasy
          Sci-Fi
          Conspiracy
          Mystery
          Romance
          Feel free to mix and match, the more you work into one idea the better!

• Favored Settings

• Future
          Modern
          Post-Modern
          Medieval
          Apocalyptic
          Same deal, the more you mix, the more you win!

• Plots in the next post!

Last edited:
RE: New and Improved - Skeith seeks Yuri and/or Futanari Pleasures

Steampunk Fantasy ((NEW AND CRAVING))
I've had a weirdly specific craving in terms of both setting and my character, but I haven't written anything for it yet.

I wanted to do a magic heavy steampunk story. Monsters, mutants, magic, crazy tech, the works. Mutants and monsters are generally considered the same untamed danger. While non-human races are typically second class citizens. I wanted to play a crazed anarchist (probably non-human) type of character who is legitimately in love with the police officer (or police equivalent) who is most frequently charged with her capture. My character legitimately enjoying the game of cat and mouse, thinking of it as more of a game than anything serious. In the long run, corruption within the police department and the city under threat of possible terrorist threat, causes that same police officer to rely on the more unstable character for help. Of course the anarchist will read romance where there isn't any, or at least nothing obvious, and push for it elsewhere.

I didn't have anything specific in mind for the details of the story, more of an adventure hook and a jumping off point.

UPDATE: As for magic, I've had some time to think about that. So, magic is sort of a thing anyone can technically use, but it depends on their personal knack for it. Be it learned or instinctual. Magic leaves behind sort of an aether finger print when used, making investigating magical crimes easier. Excessive use results in a temporary radiation like pollution that causes aether storms and in some cases mutation. So magic use is monitored and metered. Even criminals tend to avoid overuse and causing the storms for self preservation. Devices like giger counters can track it. Magic itself and what it's capable of is more dependant on an individuals skill than actual rules dictating it's function. Most technology is Iron and steam powered, though much also relies on magical energy.

Magic having both a personal and industrial role has triggered something of an industrial revolution like the late 1800s.

Chronicles of New Caliburn - A Dieselpunk Fantasy
PLEASE DO THIS ONE WITH ME! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

(This one is complicated, but if you're looking for a rich world to explore, and are willing to learn the setting a bit, I would love you forever. I want it to be long term. I will definitely be playing additional characters, but you don't need to if you don't want to. Of the two characters involved, I would rather play the Soldier, but I don't mind playing the Vessel instead. If you are okay with involving Futa, I would like the Vessel to be one. Whether or not the Vessel is one of the Albinos is up to which of us plays them.)

Just over a thousand years ago, a crew of brilliant scientists built a tower to reach the heavens. The tower, mimicking a massive blade, pointing skyward, was named after the legendary blade of King Arthur. While none know how it works, the massive blade pierced the sky. A permanent rift appearing in the sky above it. Other smaller bladed towers were erected in the surrounding area. Through it, a wash of neon colors could be seen, and the implication of a mirrored world. Efforts were made to traverse, but communication between the worlds proved impossible and none who have ventured through it have returned to verify its safety. Inter Rift travel has since been banned.

Slowly, a city began to form around the tower of Caliburn. A massive metropolis springing up in its vicinity. Thus the city of New Caliburn was born. As the generations went on by, people started to be born with bizarre gifts. These people would come to be known as Vessels. Arcs that carried the power of the rifts. These gifts manifested themselves differently between each Vessel. Despite a verifiable connection to the rifts, the common folk have taken to calling it magic. At first the Vessels were welcomed with open arms, their gifts helping to accelerate the city's strength, scale, and influence. In fact, the power of the Vessels are all that allowed New Caliburn to survive the Great War with its neighboring metropolis of Nocturnus. Despite this, Powerlessness breeds desperation and fear. As Vessels continued to swell in power and population, normal folks without the gift would come to resent and fear the Vessels.

100 years before our story begins, violence against the Vessels has begun to spike up around the city. Fearing that the government would bring the Vessels to kneel as slaves, a single radicalized Vessel attempted a magical assassination on the city's leaders. His effort partially succeeded. Half of Parliament was destroyed. The remaining leaders took action. Change was subtle. At first, Vessels were made to wear badges, identifying them as such to the population. A simple "V" would be stitched into their clothing. It didn't seem harmful. So no one really opposed it. Then, Vessel friendly neighborhoods would be built, and the Vessels would be quarantined. Given their power, the populace supported the notion overwhelmingly. Then the use of magic became outlawed. Only government sanctioned tasks allowed for otherwise. Again, no one cared. Then the purge.

Modern day: 1037 P.R. (Post Rift). Vessels live in slums and underground hideaways, for fear of government soldiers trained to detain them. Vessels who surrender are brought to the Asylum to have their powers nullified, and to be submitted for re-education. Those who resist are executed without question. The V.D.A. (Vessel Detention Agency), acts as the arm of the law that handles these people. Keeping down Vessel activity and bringing in those they find outside of the quarantined neighborhoods. Equipped with advanced anti-vessel weapons. (Including smoke grenades that nullify Vessel's power temporarily and devices to track magic use). Some Vessels hide underground, trying to live quite lives away from the prying eyes of the government. Others have taken up arms as revolutionaries fighting against their oppression. Others have embraced their power and take advantage of the fighting to cause more chaos and pursue personal power and fortune.

A new breed of Vessel has begun to evolve in response to anti-vessel sentiment. The albinos, decidedly executed on the spot if found, are resistant (Not immune) to anti-vessel technology and are capable of channeling magic inwards, as well as manifesting it outwards like normal. When cornered and endangered, these people have been said to transform into massive, pale furred beasts, described as horned wolf men.

A young rookie in the V.D.A. is on their first field mission, when they are exposed to the horrors of the war that is brewing.

A young vessel tries desperately to find a peaceful solution that doesn't involve her people's destruction, but finds herself dragged into the fighting.

When these two meet outside of the conflict, a romance begins to brew. The Soldier begins to indulge in the lifestyle and rituals of the Vessels in secret and ultimately, the fate of all of New Caliburn will fall upon their shoulders.

Not strictly a 1x1 romance between them. I intend for the Vessels to have their own opinions on sex and love and would love to introduce more characters for both characters to become close to.

Defining Dieselpunk: Dieselpunk is typically based on early 1900's history and technology. Much like Steampunk, its about taking the rules of the age and breaking them. Making the technology accomplish more than it ever could have. Typically depicted as an era similar to WWI, WWII, or Cold War. We're talking, tech, fashion, music and other cultural conventions. Examples of Dieselpunk would be Bioshock, Wolfenstein, the first Captain America movie, and The Red Star comics.

Novus Animus
Chrysanthemum & the Seventh Fleet of Angels

((Mecha, Space Travel, androids, aliens))
The war is over, Earth is dead. The invaders came and completely overwhelmed the human race. What remains of humanity lives in colossal colony ships similar in appearance to a chrysanthemum flower. Each “petal” being an independent colony pod easily twice the size of New York. Humanity lives fairly normal lives within the colony pods while the ships six fleets protect them potential alien threats. The weapon of every soldier is a mighty mechanical construct known as a ‘Seraph’. The Seraphs are used to maintain order within the ship as well as protect the exterior of the ship. Quelling rebellions and riots, while protecting the vessel from external threats.

When an attack comes from the destroyers of earth, the vessel only narrowly escapes. Knowing that humanity will not survive another war, the military begins development of the “Seventh Fleet”. The soldiers of the Seventh Fleet are synthetic lifeforms, stronger, faster, and smarter than the average human. The Seventh Fleet were given faster and stronger Seraphs. Their bodies more capable to withstand their speed and power. Despite best efforts to make them look human, they were easily distinguished from the humans they protected. The average human feared these super powered soldiers, despite their sacrifice to protect them.

As the aliens begin to bear down upon the vessel again, the internal struggle is at its worst. Restless and paranoid people sparking violent rebellions and riots, only further sparked by their fear of their newest protectors in the Seventh Fleet.

Viktoria's Monster - Steampunk Fantasy Horror
After the untimely death of her lover, the young medical examiner's assistant; Viktoria Von Frankenstein, slowly sank lower into the pit of depression. In her desperation she began experimenting on rejuvenating dead tissue, with no thought to the consequences.

Needing help, she reached out to a young woman she had taken in off the streets some months ago. Having been thrown away and abused by society, the young woman was completely loyal to Viktoria. In fact, she was desperately in love with her. She was more than happy to step in as Viktoria's crutch after her lover died, and while having her reservations, she was determined to help Viktoria attempt to resurrect her dead lover. Over the course of their efforts Viktoria and the young woman begin sleeping with one another to alleviate the tension in the lab.

As the efforts continue, failure after failure, Viktoria slowly begins to lose her grip on her sanity. Never truly becoming evil, but becoming more aggressive and less concerned for how she might be defying natural laws. Until the day when her creature finally rises, but it is no longer her lover.

This is obviously a Dr. Frankenstien x Assistant love affair. Whether or not the monster is evil is up for discussion. It could become a third character and create a twisted love triangle. Perhaps the real adventure picking up when someone steals Viktoria's formula and decides to start resurrecting their own army of corpses.

Cyber Crime and Sorcery - Cyberpunk Fairy Tale
A Cyberpunk variant on a classic tale of an evil king, a stolen princess and a 'wicked' witch.

Fifty years ago, a reactor meltdown resulted in the spread of terrible mutations throughout the slums surrounding the old reactor. Most of these mutants were exterminated, having been cited as violent and unpredictable, seeking only to feed and to breed. The truth of the matter was, that one of the mega corporations that control the sprawling metropolis, captured a number of these mutants to use as the hosts for a super soldier experiment.

Flash forward to the present. The metropolis is well on its way to recovery. Mutant attacks have begun dropping off. Technology has grown significantly, resulting in advanced vehicles, weapons, and civilian technology. Enter our 'wicked witch'. A third generation mutant with no recollection of her identity prior to her capture and experimentation. Frightened and confused, she escapes from capture but is being pursued by the corporation's security. So, in desperation, she takes a hostage. The hostage turning out to be the daughter of the same corporation's CEO. Our 'princess'. The princess, secretly of course, is something of a technological savant. A master hacker, and a cyber criminal trying to fight corruption from the safety of her keyboard. The witch promises to turn the princess loose after she escapes the city back to the slums. As they travel, the princess comes to sympathize with the witch, and after learning the truth about her father's experiments, works with the witch to bring down the corporation. As the adventure continues, the witches mutant gifts continue to grow and develop leading to the deployment of other super soldiers to capture or eliminate her and rescue the CEO's kidnapped daughter.

(Seems plot heavy, I know, but there's room for plenty of smut as well. Perhaps the witch has a potent feral lust and/or the princess has a bit of a more sexual side that she normally doesn't flaunt. The witch is a mutant, so on the smuttier side of this, there's room for all manner of things related to her physiology. Be it futa, tentacles, etc.)

A Hard Won Peace
A long time ago a great war was waged between two enormous kingdoms. One who revered the power of dragons and another who revered the power of the Phoenix. The literal battle of fire vs fire had left the lands between them scorched and decayed. Seeking to put an end to the war, a third nation more powerful than either of them arranged for a peace summit. While there, an agreement was reached. The kingdoms would be united through the marriage of the youngest offspring of both royal families. Though both families disapproved of the notion, the youths to be wed agreed to the terms, both desperate for peace.

A city near the center of the two kingdoms was provided to the young couple upon their marriage. The two young royals, though more accepting of one another than most of their kind, have to learn to overcome racial animosity, and learn to live with each other and eventually to love one another. While most of their kind respects the union, at least publicly, there are some who seek to assassinate the young couple. Desperate to end the peace treaty and resume the struggle. The young couple must learn to trust each other as they can no longer trust their own.

Rise of the Countess
Legends speak of an immortal countess who maintained her youth only through the consumption of young women's blood. A beautiful seductress who lures young women to her castle to use for pleasure and sustenance, but it is only half of the story, the truth of the vampire Carmilla is one of a hero, a lover, and a vengeful spirit.

In the late 1600's, a woman is visited in her dreams by a beautiful woman, inviting her to an empty castle not far from her village. As the dreams become more vivid and more insisting, she eventually goes to the castle in search of answers, and is met by the woman from her dreams. Find her charms irresistible, she gives herself to the castle's mistress. Though permitted to leave in the morning, she grows addicted to the countess's attentions and continues to return, only to discover the truth of her nature when accidentally exposing her to sunlight. Rather than be scared by her, she becomes all the more seduced by this mistress of the night.

Though as the world becomes wary of the castle's rising level of activity, attacks begin to occur, demanding the release, unknowing that she is free to leave when ever she chooses. The attacks continue to escalate til the young woman is believed to be bewitched and is assaulted herself. Enraged, Carmilla strikes out hard and fast at the world of man.

Little Runaway
A young woman runs away from an abusive home. Seeking shelter and a good time, she sneaks into her favorite band's concert. After the show she has a chance encounter with one of the band mates. Able to tell that the young woman's been living on the streets, she immediately invites the young woman to join them on their tour.

While the initial relationship is somewhat superficial, in a 'friends with benefits' kind of way, the two gradually grow closer as an actual relationship grows. The rock and roll life style easily seduces the young runaway and shows her a better life, while the band member gains a level of humility and a relationship beyond simply sex.

Postponing Death
When a young woman falls ill with a terminal disease, it's believed by all who know and love her that it's the end. One night, a cloaked figure comes calling for her soul. The reaper, a young woman, glimpses into the young woman's heart and finds her to be truly good and innocent. (not necessarily naive or submissive, just selfless and kind) Feeling an overwhelming guilt at the thought of bringing such a pure life to an end, the reaper chooses to expel the disease instead, but cheating death comes at a cost. Angels, demons, spirits, and even other reapers are determined to claim the girl's soul.

The young reaper who spared the girl adopts a mortal form and makes it her personal duty to protect the girl without revealing her true nature, or the existence of the terrible creatures that seek to steel the young woman away.

This plot would follow the budding friendship and subsequent romance between the human girl and the young reaper, and the adventures that lay ahead of them.

Gotham in Ashes
The year is 2052. Gotham's greatest heroes are dead. The police struggle to maintain order in a city that has not only fallen from grace, but become worse than ever.

A young woman enjoys a close friendship with one of Gotham's new detectives. Believing the young woman to be frail and in need of defending, the detective always keeps a close eye on her.

The young civilian fronts a popular local rock group that plays at local clubs. Little does she know that the club she frequents is owned by one of Gotham's most notorious crime lords. When an attack happens at the club, her band mates are gunned down in the cross fire. She narrowly survives and is rushed to the hospital.

During her recovery, she's invited to the estate of her late grandfather, and her last living relative for the reading of his will. She finds that the property and his immense wealth has been bequeathed to her. While exploring the estate one night she uncovers a hidden entrance to an underground lair. As she soon discovers, old Grandpa Bruce was also the Batman of legend. Armed with his equipment, his knowledge, and his resources, a new Bat now stalks the city of Gotham.

The detective is less than cooperative with the new Vigilante and now struggles to maintain order in Gotham, capture the Vigilante, and keep an eye on her frail and defenseless friend.

Heart of the Dragon
When a young woman's family is mercilessly killed by a dragon, and her farm is razed to sinders, she dedicates her life to learning the sword and training as a dragon slayer. Though her work has been successful thus far, with seven dragons having fallen to her blade, she has yet to find the one responsible for destroying her home and family.

Hearing word of an empire on the rise that employs dragons as soldiers, she signs on with a band of freedom fighters to resist the empire and further her quest for vengeance. However, as she assaults one of the empire's keep, the dragon she finds inside is no soldier, but a prisoner. Wings staked to the ground and dying of mortal wounds. Mortally wounded herself, the young woman is forced to offer a pact with the one kind of creature she despises the most. So long as they remain together their bond gives them strength. Though should one of them die, they both would die.

The pairing for this idea is the dragon slayer and the dragon. While I imagine the dragon would be capable of assuming a humanoid form when necessary. The story would follow their initially adversarial and reluctant alliance as it matures into a proper partnership and eventually romance. All the while assisting the freedom fighters in their quest to crush the empire. The palace of which, has become roost to the dragon who slew the young woman's family.

Zeitgeist:1941
(Yuri, Action/Adventure, fairy tale fantasy, futanari? incest?)
Much like tales like Red Star, Zeitgeist: 1941 does not use actual locations, events, or persons. Instead it looks at real world events from a fantasy perspective, using fictitious locations and people. Often involving magic, or other forms of fantastic elements.

This idea pulls from Red Star and Folklore (An awesome game for PS3)

A young woman goes on a quest to locate her missing sister, whom has disappeared since the breakout of a continent wide war. Fearing her sister is dead, she seeks out supernatural aid, and finds herself traveling between our world and the netherworld to help find out what happened in her hometown that brought about her sister's disappearance, and possible death. While in the netherworld she is assisted by a supernatural being who is more than happy to help her in her quest to find her sister.

Joanna "Jo" Carpenter (Masked) A.K.A. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Unmasked

Scarecrow serves as her guardian, guide, and confidant. Though her own ties to the real world, and the events surrounding the heroine's sister's disappearance become apparent with time as their journey continues.

Scarecrow is meant to be almost like a monster character, in that she is technically undead, has multiple limbs (if she needs them) and depending on what you're interested in, might also be futanari and/or possess tentacles. Who knows what's hiding under that poncho. Anyway, what scarecrow is and/or isn't, is totally up for negotiation.

There's also room for other characters/creatures with different powers and such to make appearances depending on how complicated and/or kinky you like your RPs.

A Tale of Swords and Sorcery
(Futanari, Yuri, Group, Action/Adventure, Medieval Fantasy/Warfare)
A tale in the style of Conan the Barbarian and other such epics.

Genji is a brave and fearless swordsman and the leader of her band of barbarian soldiers. Once feared conquerors and respected warriors, they have been reduced to a band of mercenaries after the fall of Genji's mother in a war to defend their homeland. Almost immediately following her rite of passage, she was forced to take command of the now nomadic warrior tribe.

I really don't know what sort of partner I see for this character. Perhaps another tribesman, a kidnapped princess rescued by Genji rather than a knight, a nobleman's daughter offered to Genji as a prize for some great deed, a pirate with whom Genji must align, the possibilities are endless.

Utopia Forsaken: No More Tears
The Story so Far…

The Year is 2250 A.D.
Following the mysterious economic collapse of Japan, America issued an ultimatum. America would help to stabilize and support the struggling country in exchange for total cooperation. Without a leg to stand on, Japan was forced to accept.

Towers rose at an alarming rate until the planet’s surface became nothing more than a blackened abyss. Hover vehicles transport citizens from tower to tower. The JSF (Japanese Security Force) working with America’s new military power; Omega Corps, have created a stable environment, free of violence, or fear. The people live in a propaganda fueled dream world, never curious about the outside world, or the nature of the planet they left below.

Citizens have been told that the abandoned city streets below are a desolate wasteland drenched in radiation and pollution, unfit for human life. Though not distant from the truth, life has continued to prosper, divided into separate gatherings of people eager to survive, and/or to control. The many races and mutants have continued to struggle regardless of their abandonment.

While the lives of those above carry on in a blissful ignorance, those below exist still in an ever-growing turmoil. Their Utopia Forsaken…

Our Story Begins…

The daughter of the American Consular lives her life of luxury and peace, blind to the true tyranny her father brings. On her way to school, she ends up the victim of an attack made by one of her father’s many enemies. Her limousine hurtles out of the sky towards the ground below. In what can only be described as a miracle, she survives the crash, finding that her vehicle has left her within the forgotten lower levels of Tokyo. When a gang of thugs, looking to scavenge the wreck arrive, all hope seems lost…

A young woman, making her living as a “Slug-Hauler”, or one who transports arms and ammunition, is in the middle of one of her usual errands when she catches sight of the crashing vehicle. Though every part of her urges her to ignore it, her curiosity gets the better of her. She journeys to the roof above only to find the wreckage carries a survivor as a crew of scavengers looking to make their move…

In a world wrought with turmoil and fallacies, one woman must discover what it means to be truly human, while the other must find her courage and strength of will.

Serial Killer Plot Idea
Generally I'd prefer to play the killer. But I'm not opposed to the other way around.

A young woman has recently moved into the city and begun attending the local high school. Her single father, being a cop, was transferred to where he was needed most. Since her mother was dead, she was forced to come along.

Being new, she's yet to make a great deal of friends. When introduced to her class mates she is asked to sit beside one of the other girl's in the class. The girl is quiet and often dismissive, however has tolerated the new student's desire for a friendship between them.

The new student quickly discovers on the news that the city has been being plagued by a serial killer. This serial killer leaves gruesome scenes of blood and gore where they strike. The next day at school, she brings it up in idle conversation with her new friend who becomes irrationally angry and storms off at the mention of the serial killer.

Later that night, while running an errand, or out for a walk or something, she stumbles on the serial killer's latest victim and catches the killer in the act. It's the new friend she made at school who promptly attacks her at the sight of a witness. Seeing who the witness was, the killer halts her assault and flees the scene. Now torn between her father's job and her loyalty to her only friend in the city she has to make a choice.

The idea is up for negotiation and adjustment. It's fairly easy to involve fantasy or sci-fi elements for those who want it, etc.

Potential Fantasy Extension for Seral Killer Plot
A while after a friendship has been forged between the killer and the new student and after the truth has been revealed, an accident occurs in which situation one of the two characters is put into a comatose state where they nearly die. Upon waking from it, they've become sensitive to otherworldly phenomenon. They begin to see the world for what it really is. Seeing all forms of spirits, demons, magic, etc.

Potential Sci-Fi Extension for Seral Killer Plot
After the truth has been revealed and a friendship has been developed, the killer is confronted with the truths of her past. She discovers her true origins as a genetically altered killing machine and must work to defeat and/or escape the government that has finally caught up with her to save her new friend or die trying.

What happens at Winter Peaks... (Potential Non-con and/or futanari)
Winter Peaks is a fully functional, church owned, facility for the re-education of troubled youths, while many of their ideals are noble they have a very traditional take on the rights and wrongs of sexuality. The students live on campus, though they are given the option to go home for the holidays and are forced to go home for the summer.

A young woman is brought to live at Winter Peaks where she is forced to room with a straight girl who has lived here for a couple of years. The two become friends without delay, that is until the new girl's sexuality comes to light.

A New Breed (Aliens, non-con, futanari, tentacles, possible group)
When a girl is struck by a car on her way home from school, her injuries and subsequent hospitalization become the talk of everyone at school. When she returns, she returns... Different. Though it's definitely the same girl, her behavior has changed radically, and so to has the behavior of those who surround her...

After the accident, a chance meeting between the injured girl and extraterrestrial life had occurred. The alien creature proposed a pact. The two would live as one and neither would die. The alien was a visitor from a distant world, sent to colonize the earth and establish a new hive, and there was only one way to do that.

Studying the humans she realizes the most qualified individuals to serve as drones in her hive are women in their late teens, raging hormones and an active sex-life made them easy targets for a potent aphrodisiac-like pheromone, bringing those of weak wills to nearly worship her. This seemingly innocent highschool just became host to a new breed of alien threat. A hive that would soon produce hybrid soldiers to occupy this new world.

The Haunting of Heather Shepard
Roughly 25 years ago, a young woman; Heather Shepard, was found dead in her bedroom closet. The case was ruled as a suicide, though certain evidence suggested otherwise. The house was eventually put up for sale, though it remained unused for years due to the woman's death plaguing it's reputation.

Now, the home has been renovated and put up for sale once again, this time being bought by a young woman and her friends, looking to start a new life as room mates. Little do they know that Heather Shepard's spirit still wanders the halls of the old house, and is very excited to meet her new friends.

Fun in the Sun (Futanari, yuri, group, harem)
A young girl is invited to a beach resort by her particularly adventurous lesbian friend. Though the adventure begins as an effort to get into the young girl's skirt, the vacation becomes significantly more complicated when the young girl is revealed to be a futanari. When word gets out, via whispers or witnesses, she quickly becomes the sexual prey of many of the resorts female visitors and staff, perhaps even other futanari?

Lust in Space (futanari?, yuri, group?, aliens?)
When Earth is destroyed by an alien attack, a handful of humanity is saved and sent away on "Colony Ships" to find new worlds for mankind to begin anew on. In one such case, two girls who are complete strangers to one another, find each other as a source of comfort and support as both have lost entire families. As they explore their friendship, their Colony Ship explores the galaxy. Exploring uncharted worlds, evading space pirates, and encountering bizarre alien life. As the ship has little in ways of a proper crew, several of the ship's passengers find themselves forced to take on active duty to ensure the survival of their ship's population, leading our two heroines to becoming much more than simple survivors, to become humanity's only hope.

Running with the Pack (Werewolf x Werewolf) (futanari?, yuri, light noncon?)
Most of what we hear in legends is false, but at least some of this is fact. Werewolves are real. Unlike legends, werewolves are not turned as some may believe, they are born. The bite many believe to turn them is in fact the young werewolf being marked by a den that has realized the young wolf's coming of age. When their first full moon rises after they come of age, they change and they become uncontrollable beasts, which is why it is important for a clan of wolves to act quickly to bring the youngling under control, lest they kill and feed on anyone and anything.

After a young woman's sixteenth or seventeenth birthday, as a full moon rises in they sky, her body begins to change as she experiences excruciating pain, and an insatiable hunger. The young woman is beginning to change and has not yet been marked. This makes her a target for every den for miles around. Each wanting to enlist the young wolf by any means necessary. Fortunately the first to find her, is an older more experienced werewolf, prepared to escort the young one to safety, the problem is, it's a great distance away, and every den in the area is hot on their heels.

Between Siblings (Yuri, Futanari?)
A pair of sisters, one fifteen and one seventeen, are incredibly close and have been their entire lives. Over the past year or so, to deal with her rising disobedience, the older sister has been attending school at a correctional facility for the re-education of troubled youths. This leads to the older girl spending less and less time at home, visiting only on occasional weekends and holidays.

One such visit is carefully timed by the elder sister to make sure their parents are away so that she could spend time with her younger sister without being under observation. Little does she know that her younger sister has been harboring a growing crush for her elder kin.

You're Among Friends Now (yuri, group?, futanari?, harem, romance, toys?)
A young student comes to attend a new high school where she finds she is having a lot of trouble making friends, or avoid bully problems. An exceptionally beautiful and charismatic senior at the high school comes to her aid, and offers to let her come stay in the dormitory building she's been placed in charge of. The new girl eagerly accepts her new friends invitation, but the surprise is on her when she discovers that the dormitory houses only female students of the lesbian persuasion. While these girls do everything in their power to be accommodating and help the new girl fit in, they also endeavor to persuade the new student to open up to the possibility of lesbian partners.

In this setting, I'd like to play the other students in the dorm, unless of course, you enjoy playing multiple characters. In which case, I'm willing to switch roles.

RE: New and Improved - Skeith seeks Yuri and/or Futanari Pleasures

Anything with The Belnades Interest You in Terms of Castlevania?
There's a lot of Places that can be gone from there.

Back
Top Bottom