Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x BayBee

"Speak for yourself." He said as he began to take off his shirt as well, tossing it out toward where she threw her shirt. He began to undo his pants but because she was on him, could not take them off, only unbutton and unzip. He reached forward after leaning up and reached past her to start undoing her bra, letting it fall to the bed as her fleshy globes now stared at him. He smirked, grabbing one and bringing it up to his lips where they began to massage her nipple once more, knowing that a girl was sensitive with her nipples if done just right. She would begin to feel a bulge in his pants from the scene.

She felt him trying to get off his pants, in due time she would help him. She let him slip off her bra easily, and was now enjoying him massaging her breasts, she moaned a bit as he touched her, and yes, she could definatly feel his buldge against her jeans, which only turned her on more. She was glad she could work him up so much by just being shirtless. Feeling the heat of his body on hers caused her to moan more, happy her parents were gone

Once his pants were gone, he began to buck his hips, pressing the length of his cock against her pants to let her get a feel for it until soon and surely, he began to take her pants off in no time so that she was now nude now. He was standing up now, slowly removing his boxers and letting his cock bounce out for her to see. "Well now...This is quite an interesting situation we've got ourselves stuck in." He said jokingly as he crawled onto the bed next to her. "Now then...who should lead? Do you want to lead you tightass or should I?"

She was surprised how quickly he got her naked, but soon got over it when she saw how big he was "I'll lead" She said, straddling him again "You seem like the submissive type" She joked, she began rubbing herself against him "How badly do you want me Nathan?" She asked teasingly, he'd been getting on her nerves all night, it would be nice to see him squirm for a minuet or two

"How badly? Considering you're already naked with me and on top of me...Fuck do you really need to ask?" He said as he wanted to reach forward and just take her, but would show some endurance for something like this. "And the submissive type eh? Heh...We'll see who the submissive one is after a while." He teased as he laid back and closed his eyes. "Though...as a dominant...you're kind of boring me here." He would not give in so easily.

"Oh, well if I'm boring you, you can go, I can finish up here by myself" She said with a straight face "But if you want me to show you something exciting, I can show you something exciting" She said before sliding herself onto his cock, throwing her head back in pleasure as she did so. She started riding him harder, "How's that?" Sh panted "Still bored?"

Feeling her suddenly slide herself down to take in his cock, he moaned out with her as he felt her tight walls around him. Feeling her ride him, his cock throbbed inside of her in want as she continued. "No way...Not bored at all..." He wanted to reach forward and play with her breasts again, loving them ever so much, but he would play the submissive role for now before he'd take advantage of her in her time of lust. It didn't matter to him, he was still having sex either way.

She rode him harder, moaning louder, and louder. She leaned over, pressing her breasts against his chest. She began to suck a certain spot on his neck, going between sucking and lightly biting, trying to see his different reactions, although still focusing on what the lower part of her body was doing.

"Damn girl...you really know what you're doing. Huh? I bet you've had a lot of experience doing stuff like this." He said teasingly, his hands now reaching forward now that she was laying on top of him. His hands grasped her ass and began to massage it as she rode him, making sure to make it comfortable and not painful for her except for one or two hard squeezes and several spanks going on as he did so. "I wonder which of us will c-cum first."

"Very funny" She replied, and went back to focusing on his neck, she gasped when he spanked her, but also really enjoyed it, and shook her ass a bit as an encouragement to keep doing it. She smirked against his neck "I don't know, I guess we'll just have to keep this up and see" She said in between moans

Seeing she wanted more, he continued. His hand came down with lustful energy and slapped her ass hard each time it landed. Each spank making a loud slapping noise and her ass would soon be bright red. "So dirty." He teased as he continued to spank her, hoping this would just push her more and more to the edge so that she'd cum before him so he could feel superior once more.

Ayla was indeed very close, and the pain on her ass only served as pleasure at this point. She straightend up, her back arching as she pressed herself against him "I'm I-I'm gunna-" Was all she could get out before she came. Her back still arched, head thrown back, her breath ragged, and heavy, as she tried to slowly come down from her sexual high

When he felt her begin to orgasm around his cock, he smirked and pulled it out slowly, only to shoot out some sperm onto her ass from the sexual torture he gave him and herself from how slowly his cock left her. "Are you satisfied now, little Ayla?" He teased as he let her do what she want at that point.

Once she had calmed down a bit more, Ayla rolled over, and laid next to him "Oh yes, definatly" She said, between breaths "What about you?" She asked, turning over to look at him. She had always found him attractive, just annoying, but somehow seeing him tired, naked on her bed next to her, changed her perseption of him a bit

"Of course I'm sated." He stated. He reached over and slapped her ass and began to rub his in sperm into her to tease her. "Heh...I know when you come to your senses, you're gonna hate me for having done this to you. I'm going to bathe in the amusement for when you do snap." He continued to tease but it was playfully.

"Don't worry, I knew exactly what I was doing" She said before slowly getting up "I' m going to go clean myself up a bit, I don't really care what you do, stay, leave, whatever you normally do after this" She said, picking up her clothes off the floor and walking out of the room

Nathan waited some moments before he stood up, still naked as he walked out toward the bathroom he heard her go into after he heard the shower begin to run. He walked inside the bathroom and snuck into the shower behind her, the first thing he did was reach forward and grab her breasts and pull her into his body. "Do you want me to wash your back, hm?"

Back
Top Bottom