Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x BayBee

BayBee_Gurl19

Planetoid
Ayla was preparing for Nathan to come over. In all honesty, she really didn'y like him that much, but of course, when the teacher picks partners for an assignment, whether she knows it or not, she always manages to partner you with the one kid you don't like, and to her, that was Nathan. It's not like he ever did anything wrong, there was just something about him that bothered her, and she was pretty sure he didn't like her too much either. But whether she liked it or not, he would be arriving at her house in about 15 minuets. Once she got home, she started cleaning her living room, which actually didn't take too long, since her parents couldn't stand a messy house. Speaking of, her parents were going to visit her older sister at her college dorm, and wouldn't be home for a few days, which was good. Although, while she was cleaning, she had an odd feeling that she should clean her bedroom. Funny, why would Nathan be in her bedroom?

Nathan (avatar) would arrive far later than he said he'd 'try' to be there. He would actually arrive about an hour late without even phoning her or messaging her whatsoever to tell him that he would be running late, though in reality he was just doing this to tease her since he didn't like the girl all that much. She just got on his nerves and he loved to get on her nerves. when he arrived, he didn't even bother knocking on the door. He just opened it, seeing that it was unlocked, walked in, and tossed off his shoes into the corner near the door and walked into her living room. Seeing she wasn't there, he frowned and shook his head. "She's slacking. I already know." He murmured before walking around her house until he found her bedroom. "So this is your room."

He was late, well she couldn't say she was surprised, she figured he'd pull something. She wandered up to her room, either waiting for a text, or a knock at the door. What she wasn't expecting was for him to just show up. When he did, she was bent over her desk, sorting through papers, deciding what they would, and wouldn't be needing while working on this project. When she heard him speak, she jumped at least a foot in the air "What is your problem? You scared the hell out of me. And did you just walk into my house? Do you have any manners?" She practically yelled, great, this night was off to a great start she could only assume would get better

Nathan laughed when he saw that she was surprised by his sudden and out-of-nowhere appearance. He shook his head when he looked to her. "Of course I have manners. Just not when it comes to...well...You." He snickered. "And that ass of yours poking out while you were bent over wasn't that bad either. I should've kept my trap shut. Now anyway, moment's gone and all that blah. Hurry up and lets get out here so we can get this project started and over with as soon as possible." Nathan turned to head into the living room, waiting on her and all the while watching TV without needing her permission.

Ayla rolled her eyes at his remark, but then found herself turning around, half to grab her papers, half to cover up her blush at his attempt at a compliment. When she turned back around, she noticed he was gone. When she found him in the living room, she sighed and grabbed the remote, turning off the t.v. and tossing it onto the other couch, she sat down next to him, and handed him the papers "So, what exactly do you want to do our project on?" She asked, wanting to get all of this over with as quickly as possible, she didn't even like him in her class, let alone in her house, on her couch

When she took the remote, he frowned and seemed to pout lightly and teasingly. "Gaaah bitch." He said jokingly as he stood up and walked over, sitting down on the couch and turning the TV on once more and began to sit on the remote. "Anyway...now that thats back on..." He turned his head to look at her with another frown. "I don't know. What was the course we are doing this for again? Science? History? Math maybe?" He wasn't really sure. He sort of...dozed off a lot in class due to how boring it was.

She sighed and put her head in her hands, he's hopeless, she thought to herself, and she knwe this was definatly going to be a long night "English, it's for English, remember? Julius Caesar? We have to do a report on one of the characters, the choices they made, why they made them, what they were probably thinking, stuff like that, ring a bell?" She asked, getting up and walking to the kitchen, and getting herself a can of soda, and last minute deciding to get one for him as well. "Here" She said, holding out the can to him

He looked up and reached for the soda and immediately opened it. "Thanks for the soda, but you forgot my sandwich." He said before bursting out in some laughter and putting the soda down on the pricey wooden table. He began to stretch a bit and took the remote out from under him and tossed it to the side on the couch, tired of sitting on it. "Anyway. You go ahead and...uh...start writing it, and I'll feed you the information I have to put it. Alright dolly?" He said before laying himself onto the couch in a sprawled out position and continued to watch TV.

"Would you please try grow up, a little?" Ayla said, obviously irritated, she walked over and put a coaster underneath his can, before going up to her room, only to come back down a few seconds later with her laptop. She sat down on the opposite couch and opend up her laptop "Do you at least know what character would be the best to write about?" She asked impatiently "Or, heres a thought, you leave, I do it myself, and I think about letting you take partial credit, yea I like that idea, what about you?" She asked

"Hey hey. I know things..." He murmured as he seemed to be in deep thought. "Uh...Hamlet...Yeah...lets write about that guy...to be or not to be and all that." Nathan said with a shrug as he reached for the remote and began to flip through channels. "I like your TV. All these different kinds of stations." He said as he continued to flip through channels, trying to find something interesting for him to watch. "And uh...Julius Caeser...the Caeser palace and the creator of the Caeser Salad right?"

"Seriously? No one can be that moronic, I really hope our kidding, Hamlet is a completly different play! Have you been listening at all? Caesar, Brutus, Portia, Calpurnia, Cassius, Casca, Cinna, anything at all, can you tell me anything about these characters? Why did you even bother coming here if you had no intention of helping me? Just to get on my nerves? Well congratulations Nathan, it worked!" She said, slamming her laptop closed before storming off back into the kitchen

Nathan grew annoyed of her now and stood up, glaring at her as she was in the kitchen. "For your information, I do know! If I remember right, Caeser turned against Brutus and had him kill all the while Cleopatra was having an affair with Brutus and Antonio, or whatever Caeser's other general's name was that also turned against Brutus!" Though, Nathan wasn't sure if these facts were correct. He knew that Brutus was betrayed by Antonio(?) and someone else all the while Antonio(?) and Brutus were having an affair with Cleopatra which would actually had been her downfall as well, though...he was not sure if this was actually in the play of Julius Caeser, he just remembered it from history class for the whole deception with a love triangle thing intrigued him greatly, and he hoped that this would show that he was not as stupid as she thought he is.

Ayla was sitting on the island counter in her kitchen when Nathan walked in, she listened to his entire version of Julius Caesar, and couldn't help but laugh when he was done "Wow, your actually serious" She hopped off the counter and stood in front of him, closer than she intended "Now, would you like me to explain to you what really happend, or would you like yo just continue laying on the couch and watching t.v. while I write our paper?" She asked

"I would prefer the latter. I just want you to know I actually DO pay attention sometimes and am not as stupid as you'd think I am." He said before returning to the couch, laying down lazily on it. "So yeah. Go ahead and do the paper for us." He continued to flip through the channels once more, actually having done a full cycle now and was flipping through the channels all over again. "And yeah...To be or not to be and all of that mess."

"Again 'To be or not to be' is Hamlet, and again, different play. We did Hamlet last trimester. Its Calpurnia, not Cleopatra, and it's Mark Antony, not Antonio. Maybe I would take you a bit more seriously if you knew what you were talking about" Ayla said, before sitting back down, and satrting to type out their (her) paper, that she decided would be on Brutus, since she found his motives and ideas the easiest to pick out and type out in a way she thought they (she) would get a pretty good grade

(To be honest I thought that it was Cleopatra that had the affair between Mark Antony and Brutus. At least thats what I was taught for two years in history lol)

"So...Brutus huh...Yeah. The Dagger of Brutus from Assassin's Creed was amazing." He was referring to a video game that had a weapon called the Dagger of Brutus, since he thought it was relevant to the topic at hand. "Throw that in I guess." He shrugged as he continued to flip through, his thumb slowly getting numb. "Jeez...so many channels and yet you have nothing to watch...You get pay per view on this?" He was still seeming to ignore her with her paper. "So bored..."

(Well I don't know about that, but the actual Julius Caesar play has nothing to do with Cleopatra, Calpurnia is Caesars wife)

"I honestly don't care what you watch, but I do care about getting this paper done, so if you don't mind, I'd like to work on it" Ayla replied without looking up from her laptop. About half an hour later, she spoke again "Done" She said happily, before yawning "At this point, I don't care what you do, stay as long as you want, lock up when you leave, and please turn things off, but I'm going to bed, okay?" She said, before wandering up the stairs to her bedroom

(No no. Not Julius. Cleopatra had an affair with Mark Antony and Brutus.)

"Good. Now then...E-mail that to me so I can make a copy to print out at home." He said before watching her walk off. "Ayla!" He called out but frowned as he followed her upstairs and to her bedroom. He didn't knock and just opened the door to enter. "Ayla, I said e-mail it to me so I can print out my copy at home."

( Oh, well I know nothing about the connection between Cleopatra and Antony, so your probably right)

Ayla hadn't heard Nathan, and was changing into her pajammas when he opened the door, so she wasn't wearing a shirt "Geez, again with the manners thing. Have you ever heard of knocking, or privacy?" She asked, as she pulled a new shirt over her head, obviously not caring too much that he saw her in her bra

Nathan raised an eyebrow as he approached her and closed the door behind him. "You had a nice set of breasts there. I'll admit." He said as he looked around her room and chuckled, somewhat expecting this of her. "Well then...You gonna say it now or later?" He would wait for her to ask what he meant and then he would tell her 'That you harbor feelings for me.' And then continue to tease her on the matter, whether or not it was true.

She rolled her eyes, and pulled a pair of plaid shorts out of a dresser drawer and set them on her desk, waiting till he left to change "Uh, thanks?" She said, and it was a given, she had to ask "Say what? What are you talking about?" She asked, confused as to what she was supposed to say

When she was confused, he smirked and moved behind her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into his body as it fell to sit down on the bed, having her sit on his lap. "That you harbor feelings of lust and/or love for me." He said teasingly, one hand going up to slip into her shirt and grasp her breast through her bra. "Well?" He loved to tease her, but this would be something new for him to try on her. Her parents weren't home so he couldn't get into much trouble.

Ayla gasped as he suddenly had his arms around her waist, and was puling her down "What are you doing?" She asked, but soon had her answer as she felt his hand move up her stomach, onto her breast "Oh? And what makes you think I have these feelings towards you? Cause to me, your hand placement makes it seem like your the one with those feelings" She said, smirking at him

"I'll admit I have feelings solely of lust for you, nothing more." He said as he continued to massage her breast with his hand. "And who is the one who isn't moving away and letting me do this, huh?" He reached to start massaging her bare breast now, his fingers paying special attention to her nipple as they brushed over and sometimes squeezed and tugged them while he continued.

She quickly moved, so she was straddling his waist, she then pushed him, so he was laying backwards on her bed, before leaning down to kiss him, biting his bottom lip as she pulled away "Feelings of lust, like you said, nothing more" She agreed, she leaned up and took her shirt off again, randomly tossing it "I mean, have you seen yourself? Your annoying as hell, but damn your pretty hot" She smirked before kissing him again

Back
Top Bottom