Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fresh Starts

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
imgres

Hey Everyone,

Long time no talk. This is my formal outstanding apology to everyone who I've inconvenienced over the last month or so. Between travel, health, work, and family problems May and June have been a powder keg of hellish torments that have completely pulled me away from the ability, desire and creative spark that binds me too this place.

My prolonged absence was a combination of my overloaded life and the piles of RP's I had foolishly tried to take on an ended up choking on it, as many of my previous partners know I have a habit of doing (double entandra, wink wink.). This go round I'm going to keep a tight leash around myself to keep my from going so overboard that I swamp myself to the point of no longer enjoying RPing. This should be a hobby after all, not a chore.

Again I want to apologize to anyone who I've made RP's cancel or slow or anything of the sort because of my absence if there is anything I can do to make it up to anyone, just PM me and I'll to whatever I can to the furthest extent of my capabilities.

Gracias,
The Good Doctor.

Back
Top Bottom