Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Games(Interest Check?)

SpecialKay

Star
The premise of the idea is simply a prince of a long forsaken kingdom has reached a point in time in which the lord himself believes it is time to find his fairest maiden. Being a prince he has no say in this kingdom as to who he marries except for the end. Women and young girls of all shapes, sizes, class, and race have come to the event to win the hand of the rich and powerful young prince. It is simple, one must win the game in the end to be crowned the lovely winner of the princes ring and hand in marriage.

For a woman, or girl to win there are ways that must be done in one way or another. Obviously you can figure out a way to convince the prince that you are the one and only special one. The women will fight eachother and creatures tossed into the games by the host himself(the king). The prince will be wandering around the battlefield, if one were to find him they have a chance to convince him they are the one. Through words, or actions of any kind. Convincing this young boy can mean living a life of sure purity and love, or facing one of a horrible and short death.

As for my partner(s) I have no requirements for the amount of characters you play. How they are, act, race, everything is up to you. This roleplay will entail romance, action, smut, and plenty of other fun and comedic things. This roleplay can have anything from a young girl finally awaking from her slumber or a woman cheating on her husband to try and win the young prices hand. Any takers?

I will control, the prince, the monsters of the arena, and a majority of the environment itself. I will occasionally shift the land, natural disasters or something of the like to bring someone towards a specific objective or person depending on how and where each person is located. No, the prince won't be the only one getting laid, there will be the occasional creature who will create a one off before disappearing for good. The objective remains the same, prove to the prince that you are the one.

I do however ask that you be fairly literate. I'd like about a minimum of two paragraphs or one beefy paragraph at the lowest, a good grasp on grammar is also expected. I don't want anyone godmodding and cotrolling other characters or something of the like, and details are absolutely 100% required. AND NO! I'm not asking you to be some kind of dominatrix, you can easily still be a sub if you wish to in this roleplay.

Is anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom