Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just want someone to fuck. Futa/Hetero/Yuri/Monster *UPDATE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheladyRosen

Super-Earth
Hello once more. I'm getting anxious, as most of my partners on the RPs that I'm really into take far too long to post, now I just want to frigging roleplay with someone. Superheroes, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Gothic, I don't care. If you have an idea that falls in with my do's and don'ts, then hit me up. No guarantees, but there never are.

First things first, since every time I post a link to my BnB thread no one actually reads it, I'm just making a new one right here. *UPDATE* I keep getting PM'd from people who apparently don't give me the courtesy of reading my thread. So I'm going to post this rule right at the beginning to make sure people don't miss it, seriously, it's getting annoying having to tell people why we can't RP when I've already explained it here.

POST SIZE AND LITERACY IS NON NEGOTIABLE: I am not going to RP with someone who can't post 2-3 paragraphs, end of discussion. If you cannot match this post length with each post then save yourself the trouble. I'm not going to make an exception. And no, a paragraph does not consist of two lines. So don't just split up your four line entries and say you post two paragraphs.

THIS ONE IS NEW BUT JUST AS IMPORTANT: Please do not simply PM me saying, "I want to do this RP with you." Then leave all the creative work to me. Nothing kills my "give-a-damn" faster than someone saying, "I'm fine with whatever, so just tell me what you want." If that is your opinion, then you aren't going to be putting any real effort into the writing, therefore your posts are not going to be immersive. This is not me being a bitch, this is wisdom from many years of experience roleplaying, both adult and otherwise.

Do's
-Plot supported smut. I'm a writer, and appreciate a well writ idea, but I'm here to have naughty fun.
-Multiple partners, from simple double teaming all the way up to full on gangbangs.
-10"+ cocks
-Macrophilia, specifically when both partners are huge. Not the size difference that interests me, but the scale.
-Futanari
-Yuri, on occasion, but I won't do strictly Yuri plots.
-Fights, I love high intensity fight scenes, you'll never have to ask me if I want to fight.
-Non-con
-Drug use
-Incest
-Public sex
-Anthros
-Angels
-Demons
-Superpowered characters
-Bestiality
-Smutty romance
-Non-violent vore. Example, getting swallowed by a creature with a tentacle pit for a stomach....very hot.
-Age range 16-?. Maximum age is irrelevant, since immortals can be any age and still appear young. I actually enjoy ancient characters, the idea just appeals to me.

Don'ts
-Scat/piss/toiletplay
-Humiliation/degradation. I can handle some light variations, but abusive humiliation/degradation just strikes a bad nerve with me. No interest.
-Mutilation/torture
-Violent Vore. Example, being chewed up and killed...not hot.
-First person perspective. (Don't even bother asking, I can't take FPP seriously, and I can't do it myself. I won't make exceptions, I tried that and it failed miserably. So save yourself the trouble.

ABSOLUTELY NON-Negotiable Prerequisites.
-Partners must be literate. If your first language is not english, let me know. I can deal, but I need to know what to expect. I am very literate, and require equal or better partners.
-Post length. I don't require whole pages with every post. I ask that you give me two or three good paragraphs with solid content. I won't hesitate to drop someone if they try and give me two liners.
-Creativity. I know this one can't be forced, but if you are going to spend time RPing with me I ask that you give it imaginative effort. I don't just want to know what's happening. I want to know whats going on in your characters head, I want to be immersed in the RP. When this happens I can really let loose and those RPs are always the most memorable.

Seeing as most of my original plots are either falling through or failing to attract RPers of the right skill level, I'm just going to post a heap of general settings that interest me.

Established Settings
-World of Warcraft
-Vampire the Masquerade
-Starcraft
-Mass Effect
-Diablo III
-Warhammer 40K
-Resident Evil
-Fallout
-Pokemon

Other settings
-Anthro Earth