Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lilly's twisted love thread! FxF FxM or FxO

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillypadgirl

Super-Earth
Basicly I'm open to anything and will try anything, exepct MxM I'm not a fan. My name is Lilly I am twenty three and I'm very busy most of the time, sorry if it takes me a while to get back to you. I don't have I Ms and I do not rp over threads, only email (which is lillypadgirl23@hotmail.com, feel free to email me anytime, or send me a pm to rp) and PMs.

Kinks!

Scat
Futa
Extreem over sizeing, including breasts, cocks, and people themselves.
Extreem penatration
Exesive cum
Piss

Fandoms

Anything superhero
Borderlands
Assassins creed
Halo
Dragon age origins

But basically I'll do anything, I don't feel like putting down parings but I'll do anything you want so just say the word.

RE: Female looking for female or male partner;) with cravings

Hey guys I don't know why so many people ask this, but a futa is a girl with a dick, nothing more, nothing less.

okay, how about this one, a young beautiful demon hunter trainee is assigned to a cell to help eradicate a taint over a town. he cell is destroy or scattered and finds herself alone in the marsh. then and strong, power, demon finds her, seeing her lush curvy body and smelling her innocence, the demon decides to rape her purely for pleasure. the next day after making it back to the town she is assigned to kill the demon who raped her, little does she know the lusty demon is hunting her to rape her again.

pm a start to rp? or further discussion? 0.o

Do not bump more than once per day, please as you have bumped twice within a 24 hour period.

okay, started

Wish you'd try another rp with me Lily. </3

I know. Thank you for giving me my first chance with you. I won't ask again.

Hey, I sent you a PM and I haven't heard back from you. Are you still interested in a possible RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom