Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knowledge is Power (Skeith & TheLadyRosen)

Saiyuki growled as Reina's nails dug into her back, that was something Lydia did not do....and she liked it. It turned her on even more, raising the intensity of her actions. She started nipping at Reina's neck, not biting her, just playfully grazing her with her teeth. Though when she whispered in her ear, telling her she was ready, Saiyuki raised herself up on her hands, braced on either side of Reina's head. Her voluminous hair fell around them both, creating a nice little world of sorts, where only their bodies existed, along with all the wonderful passions they were creating. The mutant was breathing heavily, and sweat already trickled down her skin, due to the intense level of arousal she had reached.

"Hold on to me..." She managed to whisper before she began thrusting. It was out of concern she said it, as sometimes she did go a little overboard. Lydia's occasionally sore hips and thighs could attest to that. Once her platinum haired boss was ready, the mutant slammed inside her, and began pumping hard and slow. Reina was so tight around her that her cock felt like it would explode, but she kept going, steadily picking up her pace. After a few minutes she was hammering away at a furious pace. Every so often she'd slow down, or stop entirely, pulling completely out of her boss, only to dive back in and continue with renewed intensity. Her actions produced loud, sloppy sounds as her pelvis slapped against Reina's thighs and ass, and Reina wouldn't be able to stay silent for long. Saiyuki was hitting her cervix with every thrust, to the point where if she pushed any harder, she might break through.

Lydia was a little taken back by Jo's admission of trust. They didn't know each other that well, though she supposed she now knew the warrior better than anyone else, save Terra. It was touching to hear her confide that in her. "Thank you Jo. But you don't need to be afraid." She looked over to Terra. "Terra. Link up your alert system with my suit. We are going someplace more comfortable." Then she turned back to Jo and pulled her up from the ground, locking their fingers together. "Come on. Follow me!" She winked as she said it and took off, towing Copperhead along with her. She opened the door to the main chamber, and was greeted with the sights and sounds of Saiyuki and Reina blowing off steam. She quickly shut the door and grinned sheepishly. "Ehh...we don't want to go in there." With that she tried the stairs. If this was a motel, maybe some rooms were still in a decent state of repair. They went to the first floor, and checked three rooms before finding one that was actually fairly well kept. The bed was gone, however thick, fluffy moss had overgrown half the room. She scanned it quickly, finding it to be harmless, then plopping down on the natural mattress. The walls were overgrown considerably as well, though vines had made their way in as well, sprouting little pink flowers every couple feet. It was dusty, but clean, no rotten wood or animal leavings. As perfect a place as she'd find. It was dark though, so she had to detach her wrist device and set it on lantern mode, which projected a hologram of a bright green ball that lit up the room. She then patted the moss beside her.

"Now that we are alone, and the scenery is a little more comfortable....I want to teach you a few things...Copperhead."

Each of Saiyuki's thrusts was followed by a cry of pleasure from Reina. She'd never been penetrated by something so large, or this deeply before. When she heard Saiyuki's quiet warning, she felt concern rise in the pit of her stomach. However, the mutant's brief moment of clarity was something she was deeply grateful for. The following assault that came was one that Reina was hardly prepared to endure. "Oh shit!" She cried aloud, her arms pulling herself close to Saiyuki, her fingers digging as deeply as they could into her flesh, some even breaking the skin.

As Saiyuki reached what she assumed to be her peak intensity, she felt mixed sensations of pain and pleasure as her cervix was repeatedly slammed into by the massive phallus. Each hit seemed to be harder than the last, and she feared deep down, that Saiyuki still had enough of her length left over to actually penetrate to her womb. "Oh gods! If you go any faster, my... My womb..." She lolled her head back as the continual onslaught of pain and pleasure continued to wash over her. She could feel her own sense of time and reason slip into this momentary madness that the mutant was pulling her into. Her cries grew louder, more intense, and more frequent as the intensity continued to mount. "You're going to break me!" She cried, though she couldn't stop her body from continuing to rock with the woman's pace.

Jo gave a small smile when Lydia said they would be going somewhere more private. Even the simple action of holding her hand as she led her away was amazingly comforting. Her eyes grew wide with concern when she heard the sounds of Reina and Saiyuki from within the building. Reina's cries did little to make the nervous Jo any more willing to experiment with Saiyuki. She returned Lydia's smile with a weak one of her own.

The room that Lydia brought her to, was surprisingly quiet, all things considered, and very private. She looked down at Lydia as she invited her to sit beside her with some concern. She removed the belt that held her sword and set it down. "A-alright..." She said with a small stutter. Hearing her nickname once again, it made her offer a small smile. She moved to sit beside her, her eyes falling to the moss they were sitting on. Now that they were here, and it was time, her heart was pounding with incredible force. She'd never been so uncertain.

Saiyuki gave no recognition of Reina's words. She'd actually broken through Lydia's cervix once early on, and she'd been taken out of commision for a few days. Fortunately though the event had made it easier to push through, and Lydia had come to enjoy it. They knew it was risky, as it was a toss up whether or not a mutant could breed with a human. Some species could, others couldn't. Saiyuki hadn't yet gotten anyone pregnant, so she assumed that she couldn't. And neither of them minded taking the risk when the pleasure gained was so intoxicating.

At the moment the mutant pounded away at her boss's body, laying down against her, once again enveloping Reina's lips with her own in a feral kiss. She couldn't thrust as hard or fast from this position, so she used long, deep strokes, still pressing up against the woman's womb. One hand moved up, sliding through Reina's hair before gripping a wad of it tightly. Her other hand moved down to her thigh, and she rocked forward, squeezing every inch of her cock that she could manage inside her boss's body. Then Reina's last cry pierced through the haze, and the mutant slowed down, with an almost stunned look on her face. Her cock still throbbed inside her companion, but she was breathing heavily, almost panting from the intensity of her movements.

"Gods...I'm sorry Reina..." Saiyuki managed to apologize with a gasp. She'd completely lost it, almost breaking another partner. And just because it had worked out with Lydia, didn't mean it would fly so well here. She sat up, not pulling out of her boss, just sitting upright, her body dripping with sweat. "Maybe...whoooo....maybe you should be top?" Saiyuki asked with an embarrassed grin.

"Don't worry! I promised I'd take it slow. And I promise to be gentle." Lydia said with a soft smile as Jo sat down, looking very uncertain. She leaned over to Jo and pressed their lips together, no tongue, just a long, slow kiss. She started kissing Jo with more passion, holding the sides of her face as she did. After a few moments she pulled away, winking. "So? How did that feel? And be honest!" She slid a hand down to the brunettes thigh sliding it up her leg, but only slightly slipping her fingers into her shorts. If this was going to be Jo's first time making love willingly, then Lydia wanted it to be truly impressive. She wanted to use everything she knew about sex to make her new friend feel true bliss. So she started with teasing and light foreplay.

"Now lay back. I'm going to show you something my Aunt taught me!" The redhead guided Jo onto the moss, and onto her stomach. "My aunt found an old book about massaging from before the collapse. Luckily she taught me everything she knows." Lydia rubbed her hands together and began working Jo's shoulders, squeezing and kneading her tense muscles with surprising skill. Her small fingers could work wonders on a stressed body. She also gave amazing handjobs, which Saiyuki frequently requested, but that was another matter. She would slowly work her way down Jo's back, working at her sides and brushing her fingers up into her shirt, before continuing downward. When she got to her hips she slid her fingers under the warriors beltline, purposely gripping into her toned ass, before sliding back up to her shoulders. She continued this until she was sure the warrior was loosened up.

"Now. Shall I do the front as well? Or do you have a request?" Lydia asked, planting a playful kiss on Jo's lower back as a hand firmly kneaded her inner thigh.

Reina had braced for what she had thought to be inevitable, her eyes clenching shut. Though when no intense pain came, she slowly opened her eyes. She still whimpered softly, her interior, still throbbing with some pain and pleasure as she looked up at Saiyuki, relieved to see her taking on a more stable mentality. She breathed uneasy moans as she looked down at where she was speared before moving her gaze back up to the mutant. "It... It's alright... It's not your fault..." Reina could hardly fault her for her mutant instincts, especially when in the throws of passion. "I'll get used to it, eventually. Though I probably should be on top..." She said with a pained laugh.

She slowly removed herself from the still throbbing phallus, moaning out as the large twitching beast was pulled from her still pained folds. She looked down at it, still impressed, now even more so by the fact that her body had infact accepted it's girth. "Alright..." She gently pushed the mutant over onto her back. "My turn." She straddled the woman, spreading her own folds with her fingers while her free hand guided the cock into position. She allowed herself to descend on the shaft, this time it entered with greater ease, after having stretched the woman to accept it, though she it was still a rather tight fit. A loud cry of pain and pleasure fled her lips as the massive member passed over every sensitive and tender region. "It's okay to move." She reassured the mutant, she didn't want it to become stale or boring for her if only Reina was taking action. But it was easier for Reina to control from this position. She braced herself by leaning back, planting her hands on the mutant's thighs. She began bouncing up and down, using her legs as shock absorbers to continue to action. Her hair descended down her back, as sweat trickled along each crease of her body. Her breasts bounced in sink with her actions, moans once again filled the room as she moved to a faster pace. She still wanted the mutant's love of rough and fast sex to be satisfied, but on a more... Human... Level.

Jo was completely enraptured by the kiss when their lips met. It was a simple, magical expression of their trust and affection. She was admittedly disappointed when it ended, her heart once again pounding as she swallowed hard. "It... It was amazing..." The feelings of her fingers tracing her exposed skin, and even exploring beneath some of her clothing sent pulses of excitement through her body. A rosy color rose in her cheeks, her rough exterior all but melted under the gentle touches. For the first time she was acting like a girl her age, and some part of her subconscious liked it.

When Lydia began to massage the tense warrior's flesh, Jo was awash with strange emotions. Groans of satisfaction slipped past her lips as her tense muscles where kneaded and relieved. She could tell that Lydia was getting a little adventurous with her hands, but she also knew that was the point. When the other spoke, she slowly rotated to face her, her face wore a clear blush as she gave a quiet nod. "If you want to..." She said as she forced an appreciative smile for the woman's patience. She knew it couldn't have been all too much fun to have to slow down her own passions to accomodate someone as inexperienced or frightened as her.

It went against Saiyuki's nature to be submissive. Lydia had only ever been dominant with the mutant a very few times, and it usually didn't last long. Though it wasn't a problem with the redhead, she seemed to have a strange sort of taste for pleasure. She was wise beyond her years, and she liked many different forms of pleasure. As Reina guided the mutant onto her back she had to suppress the urge to pounce onto, and inside of the woman again with renewed vigor. Just the sight of her silver-haired companions naked body alone continued to dredge up her bestial desire. But she stifled it with all her might until the woman was on top of her. The view was especially pleasant as Reina parted her lips to guide Saiyuki's cock inside. Again she groaned out loud as her tight wet folds enveloped her shaft.

"Stars you are amazing!" Saiyuki exclaimed, unable to contain her excited arousal. From her position Reina looked amazing, her feminine body lowering onto her phallus, those delicious breasts heaving as she panted and winced from her deep penetration. The sweat trickling down her body, every inch of the woman made the mutant mad with hunger. And her tight warmth did not help ease her need either. Once she started moving up and down the mutant nearly lost it again. She was still aware and in control, but nothing short of severe pain would make her stop a second time. The mutant reached up, gripping a fistful of breast in each hand and kneading them with fervor. At the same time she began thrusting up into her new lover, finding a rhythm in sync with her bouncing. "Oh shit...oh stars you feel like heaven!" Lydia felt wonderful as well, but it was nice to have someone with a bit more meat on their body. And as she noisily pounded up into Reina, she entertained the possibility of doing them both at the same time....

"Oh I do my sweet...very much so..." The massage was turning Lydia on as well, in many ways. The part of her that cared for Jo's feelings and well-being was happy to be helping her through this difficult stage. While the part of her that was attracted to the warrior relished the opportunity to touch her firm body. She helped Jo turn over, and kissed her again as soon as she was on her back. "You are very beautiful, in a dangerous way too." She said with a sigh as their lips parted. "I'm glad that you trust me enough for this." She put pressure on Jo's thigh, and slid her hand up her body, first between her legs, then up her abdomen, past her bust, to her collar, where she began massaging Jo's shoulders from the front. Slowly she moved down, massaging her sides, playfully pressing up against the sides of her breasts as she did so. Over the next few minutes her ministrations would become less and less organised as she became more and more aroused. She began kissing Jo more and more often. And then finally she slid a hand beneath her beltline, cupping the warriors mound with firm, playful fingers as she kissed her with such passion that she didn't want to pull away.

Though Reina's body appreciated the more forgiving pace, she herself felt rather guilty about forcing the mutant to slow down on her behalf. She'd have to do some practicing later to better accommodate the mutants tastes, perhaps even ask Lydia for any tips as to how she managed it with her substantially smaller frame. Still, for the time being, Reina dedicated her efforts to trying to make the experience as great as she could for the now forcefully submissive mutant.

Her cries continued to fill the room as thrust after thrust she was brought to new heights of pleasure, her pain slowly fading to a numbing sensation. The additional pleasure that came from Saiyuki's hands groping her breasts, and her continual thrusts in rhythm with her own movements was so mind numbingly enjoyable she could hardly maintain her sense of time and space. Her mind was completely enraptured by the excessive sums of pleasure, her cries growing louder and more intense. She leaned forward, pressing her hand on the center of Saiyuki's chest as a brace. "You're amazing... This is... Unbelievable!" Her other hand fell to the point where their bodies met, her fingers rubbing at her own clit rapidly and forcefully. "I'm not gonna be able to hold it for much longer, it's just too much!"

Lydia's compliment once more caught Jo off guard. "Y-you're just saying that..." Jo didn't think herself very attractive at all, so being treated or spoken to like a lady wasn't something she was used to. She was a warrior first and a woman last. Jo's body writhed with desire from the continual touches and subtle kisses. Each time a finger did little more than trace a sensitive piece of flesh, a quiet moan escaped Jo's lips. Her body growing hotter and more sensitive with the extensive teasing.

As soon as she felt her fingers slide below her belt line, her body stiffened. "What do you think you're..." Her words were interrupted by the surprisingly pleasurable contact of her fingers rubbing at her folds. A moan escaped her lips, though it was quickly silenced by Lydia's kiss. It was deep, passionate, and most importantly, wanted. Jo returned to kiss in earnest, her lips parting as to accept the tongue that she knew would be awaiting entry in only moments.

Back
Top Bottom