Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new series based set of ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Well, time to put up one of these again. Got a number of ideas/cravings in my head, with me having the time to start up some new RP's. And as you can guess from the title, the ideas I list in a bit will all be series based. I am open to entirely original ideas if that's what you want, but this one is gonna be geared towards series based stuff.

So now, onto the listing. Also, I will no go into excruciating detail over every idea I have, as that would would end up making this quite a long thread. So, I'll list the series, give a basic run down of what I have in mind, and if something piques your interest, PM me about it, and I'll go into much more detail.

List

Mass Effect

With this, I'm talking about the series in general, and not just the first game. So, there's a number of time periods in the saga we could use. But primarily, I'd like for a inbetweener of 2 and 3, or a post 3 RP.

Now, when it comes to the Shep, I'm open to going with either gender really. Though, I find myself a bit more interested in Shepard being female, as I like the pairings with her, more than with a male Shep, cause with him, I only ever really liked Tali. Miranda's not bad either, but the rest.........meh. But, I am perfectly open to OC's being used in pairings, if that's what you desire.

Legend of the Dragoon

The idea I have for this is a post game type thing that takes place during a time when another set of Dragoons are called upon. Thus, this would involve plenty of OC's. Depending just how long we decide it takes place after, we might be able to work in some of the characters from the first game.

Legend of Zelda

This one wouldn't really be based on any specific entry of the series. It'd more or less be an entirely new adventure, with one twist..........Link is a girl, and a very hot one at that. But, the other characters would stay their genders. Ganon would be a guy, Zelda will be her fine self and so on and so forth. Thus, Link and her sexy self get wrapped in a fantasy, sex filled adventure. As one could likely easily guess, this would probably involve a fair share of non human's banging fem Link.

Valkyria Chronicles

This would be yet another one that would be a kind of general one. But, one idea does involve Lanseal, which could either be at the same time as 2, or before 2 with an entirely new cast. If you don't want, I'm very open to something entirely new, such as a new group of unlikely heroes, or perhaps even soldiers on the otherside that end up not being happy with the war. Lot of ways this could go.

And that is it for now. PM me if you wish more details for the ideas, or if you have any of your own for the above series. When I get more series based ideas, I'll add them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom