Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for plot driven smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrex

Planetoid
Warning, while I am asking for smutty fun stuff, doesn't mean its all I want. Really just want enough story to keep the smut going for a while. And if you are looking for a oneshot/steam one night stand that's ok too :) just let me know. I like to write, and really looking for a place where my writing won't be rated PG, but at the same time still have structure and all that.(I find it fun)

Not really "this is how long your responses should be nazi" but length is nice(no pun intended).

My limits are very simple... no scat, gore, vore, or mutilation. Everything else makes for a good time. A very dirty good time, but a good time none the less. Also I actually like being kinda Dom, but really don't like playing with totally submissive males(can't say men cause...) Don't really like totally power struggles(unless its part of the story) and I do have a soft spot for light(very light) rape type stuff ^^ *however i don't like playing a totally resister, after a while i like to play along with it*

I have a lot of kinks, and totally fine playing quiet a lot of different things, so if you have "a thing" you like to have in the story, ask at the beginning. Mostly because I like to know, and not have a rape scene come out of no where.

Other than that, I want this to be some light fun just something to do to pass the time, now that finals are over XD

Here are some pairing that I like(if you have something more, just ask)
Possible Pairings
(you/me) (* = Craving)(@=already have a favorite plot in mind and willing to change the plot a bit)

Daddy/daughter
Mother/daughter *
Brother/sister
Sister/sister
Twins*
Cousins

Best friends/best friend
teacher/student

Demon/angel
incubus/human
incubus/angel
incubus/succubus*@

Dog/girl *@
Futa anything*@

I'd like to discuss with you the Dad/daughter storyline. I like that you want smut with a storyline. I think there's a lot of potential to achieve that in a daddy/babygirl storyline. I especially like that you don't want to play the victim per se but also want to be a dirty little pervert in your own regard. We should talk or you should tell me what the best method is to approach you with an opening I have a few ideas I think you'd like. I get the vibe that you're very good at playing daddy's spoiled little princess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom