Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Have some ideas...need me a male rper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiaNoir

Star
Just wanted to share some ideas I hope some male rper will find interesting. They can be changed to make a more interesting story if need be. Please PM me if your interested or have any questions!

Unchartered Space
The style is very aliens, pitch black or even avatar where space stations are everywhere and governments are trying to terraform planets to make it inhabitable for humans. My character owns a star freighter she uses to transport people from planet to planet, or she can be hired to transport equipment from place to place. Your character is a criminal running from the authorities and needs a ship asap, his idea is to steal my characters freighter and kill her off. During the trip there is a problem on the ship as two other men try to hijack the ship through the scuffle, the ship crash lands in an unchartered region. The two men escape and are on the loose, its up to my character and yours to get the ship running before they get killed by the two others, so now they face an uncertain land, they are both strangers to each other in the beginning that is! Will they get off the planet? Will your character still kill my character off?

Power Trip
My character and your character are very wealthy and powerful CEO’s of their companies. They have been competing against each other for years. One day they get stuck in an elevator, overnight since they were at the office late. They have a bout of passion in the elevator. After they are rescued from the elevator they pretend it never happened. Until they need to talk to a high profile client and convince them that signing a contract with your character or my character is the best thing for the client. They are staying at a posh tropical island resort where your character and my character go head to head trying to make the other back off from the deal, instead they sex each other up.
This rp can go on and on with other scenarios of them meeting for sexual gratification after teasing each other with their massive egos and power trips!

Ransom High
My character is the daughter of a high profile politician, your characters brother kidnaps her and holds a ransom, your characters job is to watch her and make sure she is taken care of until the ransom money is delivered. Your character decides to pretend to be the kidnapper to get to know the girl, slowly but surely they get a little to close, with the ransom paid, your character has a hard time forgetting about my character, as much as his brother tells him not to do it, he pursues her…and eventually she finds out who he really is! Will she stay with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom