Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for some partners to keep summer boredom at bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony

Planetoid
Hello anyone who reads this.

My name is Harmony and I am in desperate need for some role-plays. I love hetero and yuri pairings, am weary towards futa and I do not like yaoi pairings at all, personal preference. Anyways, lets cut to the chase!

Here is my link for my Rabbit Hole. Basically, I do not like most bondage, anal, scat, watersports and anything related to them.

Now, onto pairings and plots.
Pairings:

Incest
*Step siblings
-Step brother/step sister
-Step sister/ step sister
*Step Parent/ Step Child
*Cousins
*Aunts or Uncles/ Niece or nephews
* Twins

Real Life
Roommates
Waitress/customer(Or bartender)

*Royalty/Peasant (Royalty can be King, Queen, Prince or Princess)
-Royalty/ Thief
- Royalty)/Female posing as male Bodyguard
- Royalty /Bodyguard
*Royalty/Royalty
-King / Princess
-Queen / Prince
-Prince/Princess
-Princess/Princess
Noble / Commoner (Maid)

Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Boss/Employee
Boss/Employee's child
Boss's Child/Employee

School Setting:
Educational Authoritative Figure / Student
Student/Student
Foreign exchange student/ hosting student
Educational Authoritative Figure/ Foreign Exchange Student

Magical/Fantasy:
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Slayer
Vampire/Victim
Elemental
God(dess)/human
Inu/Neko
Human/Neko
Human/Inu
Neko/Neko
Inu/Inu
Anthro/Human
Anthro/Anthro
Scientist/Semi-Rogue Experiment
Mutant School

Anime/Series/Books:

Naruto:
-OC/OC
-Canon/OC
-Canon/Canon

Harry Potter:
-Draco/Hermione
-Draco/Ginny
-Harry/Ginny
-Ron/Hermione
-OC/OC
-Female OC/ Draco
-Male OC/ Hermione

Pokemon: No Canon Characters
-Trainer/Pokemon
-Trainer/ Pokemorph
-Trainer/Trainer
-Pokemon/Pokemon
-Pokemorph/Pokemorph

Plots!
Waitress/ Customer ♀ ♀ /♀ ♂
The economy sucked, almost everyone could feel it. Some…more than others. She was one of those that felt it more than others, being a waitress at some small no name café in a no name town and trying to pay her way through school while trying to keep up with the payments on her apartment, heck, she did not even own or rent or lease a vehicle! The only saving grace she had was one customer that appeared around the time rumors started to spread about the mansion on the edge of town that had vacant and on the market for decades finally being sold. Whenever the customer left, at least one fifty dollar bill was left behind. At first, the waitress was suspicious and would check the bills, but now that this had been going on for at least a half year, she soon stopped checking and one night, after a night of pulling two eight hour shifts, the waitress left the café and ran into the customer on her way home.

Vampire/Vampire: ♀ ♀ /♀ ♂
To say she had been lucky when she was bitten was an understatement. Sure, she hated it at first. She never wanted to kill anyone just to sate her own desire. But the eighteen year old had survived what her family could not have survived...the black plague. Though, her family had long been dead. She was about a fifty when the plague hit, killing off humans left and right. But she still walked, proudly. By the time the Renaissance came, she had moved up economically. She had played off the part of a widow who lost her husband in a city far away. She had traveled to Venice to feel secure. Her lie, however, only worked on humans. Vampires say through it in a heartbeat. One of the vampires that was in the city of canals instantly knew the reason as to why this woman was alone in Venice. She was seeking her creator and old lover.

God(dess)/Human: ♀ ♀ /♀ ♂
He had been a faithful follower since he was a small child when the Goddess of War and Death saved him from death saying that he was too young to fulfill his purpose. Years later he had become a successful warrior and after the fight that unofficially named him as the strongest in the country and one of the strongest of the world, she reappears but as a plain peasant follower to see how devoted he still is, his answer being the deciding factor on her taking him back with her since it was time to fulfill his purpose in life.

Will add more plots later!

Edit (6/20/12): My internet connection SUCKS! Because of that, it is taking me about five minutes to load each PM/link or to send, so I will be delayed. Also, since I have the crappiest internet on the planet, I cannot do instant messaging. I would like to keep my roleplays within Bluemoon and in either the PM system or threads.

Alright. I think I like the maid/royalty pairing better, if it's alright with you.

Sexysunshine666 said:
i could do aunt/nephew, the goddess/human. or a brother sister if you would like.
What canon characters have you played before for Naruto? Also, what Pokemon region are you most comfortable with? What is the godesses deity over?

Sexysunshine666 said:
i could do aunt/nephew, the goddess/human. or a brother sister if you would like.

All of them sound good, so, whichever one you want.

Kadavro said:
Sexysunshine666 said:
What canon characters have you played before for Naruto? Also, what Pokemon region are you most comfortable with? What is the godesses deity over?
For Naruto, I have played Hinata, Tenten, Sakura and Tsunade. I usually play an OC. For Pokemon, probably Kanto and Johto. The goddess would be the goddess of war and death.

Hm, I think I am fine with anyone except the other sannin. Did you have an idea on who you wanted to play as?

I had been thinking about trying out Kiba or Konohamaru. Would you want this to be pre or post-timeskip`?

NOTE: My internet sucks. It is taking me about a half hour minimum to actually post replies. I keep timing out. I also had a few rushes of PMs. So if I have not gotten back with you or you are waiting for a RP post from me (Either a starter or a 'in the middle' response) please let me know! Also...with this, it seriously is taking quite a bit to just get stuff posted.

NOTE #2: Starting Monday, I am walking blindly into assisting a language camp for an old teacher of mine. All I know is that it will go to the beginning of August. I have no idea on if it is near my house or if I have to travel to the camp place. I do not even know if I am getting paid. So, if I am not responding at all for this time...it is more likely caused by the camp than my sucky internet that is worse than dial-up :p

NOTE #3: Bump :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom