Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A craving I hope someone can sate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krystalstar22

Banned
Banished
Hello everyone!
It's Krystal again, wondering if someone could help me with a certain craving I am having. I am really craving a "Hey Arnold!" based role play. Granted all the characters that might pop up would be at least 22, considering that you have to keep the age levels reasonably young, but not too much so.

What I am really craving is a Helga x Arnold plot, but I would also love it if some nice guy would play Arnold for me and I could be my Oc Krystal Legend. I do have a plot for both scenarios, just so you know.

Plot 1: Arnold x Helga
Helga and Arnold have been friends ever since the jungle in San Lorenzo. That is where he realized that Helga really was in love with him and that all she really wanted was a little recognition, because god knows, her parents didn't love her. so through the years they would write letters to each other (because Arnold was in San Lorenzo with his parents) and slowly but surely he fell in love with her too. Now, 12 years later Arnold is coming back to Hillwood to confess his feelings. But does Helga still feel the same?

Plot 2: Arnold x Oc
Krystal has loved Arnold all her life. the two of them have been friends since pre-school, but Krystal's feelings have always been deeper. now It's senior year and the two 18 year olds are preparing for college. But what will happen to Krystal if Arnold goes away to San Lorenzo and never comes back just like his parents? Will she go with him? or will she pursue her dream of being a singer instead?

Okay, I think that's it, so If your interested, please pm me! I'll really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom