Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catering to my Darker Desires-- Not for the faint of heart [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Super-Earth
So let's make this quick, and dirty. I'm looking for a somewhat long-term, literate roleplay with very few limits. I like to play big breasted characters normally, and feisty little bitches. I have no plot in mind only ideas. I'll post my absolute no kinks.

Warning, this is not for the faint of heart! Only message me if you're committed to going as dark and farther, than I've requested.

No Kinks
Sadism
Masochism
Urethra Play
Snuff
Infantilism
Gore
Vore
**More to be added when I think of it.

Yes! Kinks
humiliation
Scat
Watersports
rape
public scenes
Anal sex/training/fisting etc.
Sex toys of any kind
Ballooning
transformation
forced nudity/clotheswearing
Double penetration
Sexual pain
Sexual torture

Like I said, the sky is the limit with me, I'd like to do this over PM only.

Now, onto my ideas! These can be incorporated into the roleplay, in fact, I'd love it if you did! :3

Idea 1
As a punishment for being late making breakfast or whatever, your character bends me over the counter in the kitchen and from the carton of two dozen eggs, he pops 22 into my character's ass, and makes her hold it in, he pops two eggs into her pussy to hold as well. At dinner, in order to eat, she has to push an egg out from each hole. After pushing out an egg from her ass successfully, she accidentally pushes both eggs out of her pussy. Your character, angry, shoves the two eggs into her ass, filling her ass with 24 eggs. He then makes her bend over the table and he starts spanking her ass with the paddle, breaking the eggs in her ass. Before they can slip out, he puts a butt plug in, forcing her to hold it in for the rest of dinner before he makes her put on a dress with no bra and underwear. He takes her to the park. Where, behind a bush, he takes her dress off and removes the butt plug, forcing her to let the egg shells and yolk out.

Idea 2
Your character is feeling rather sadistic and wants to humiliate my character. So, he sticks a hose in her ass and fills my character to the brim with water, her stomach bulging obscenely. Putting a plug in my characters ass, he gives her a dress, making my character seem pregnant. Then, they go grocery shopping. In the middle of the grocery store, however, your character decides to punish mine even further. Taking her to a corner where the security cameras can't see, he shoves a banana up my character's pussy and removes the plug from her ass, forcing her to clench and hold it in. As they go around the store, my character's belly gets touched, people thinking my character is pregnant. Of course, your character pets her belly too, only, he's pushing hard, trying to make her let it all out in the middle of the store. Once they're done paying, he takes her to a play ground. Underneath the jungle gym, he forces her to expel the liquid in her ass.

Idea 3
My character misbehaved, and as punishment, your character sticks living something into my character's vagina and ass, letting her feel them wriggling around, moving, reacting, trying to get out, or deeper. Forced to hold them in as she's fucked in both holes by your character and his friend, she shamefully lets them out when the cocks pull out of her.

Idea 4
Your character takes my character to a small party of him, and 5 of his friends. When they get there, the fun begins. She's gang-banged, a cock in her ass, pussy and mouth, and they're brutal afterwards, making her their pretty little slut slave for the night.

Edynol said:
Would you be up for a watersports rp combining #2 and #3?

Sure!

Send me a PM and we can do it over PM as well as discuss details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom