Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific Request! Medieval-Fantasy. <3 [ M x F ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanthe

Moon

In the hopes that I have gotten your attention...

Hello, hello. I am Vanthe and I have a very specific request today. I would really like a medieval-fantasy role-play in which I can play a specific and pre-created race. Those ladies above are called Norn and they are from Guild Wars 2. If you have not played Guild Wars 2, that's perfectly fine - I just want a chance to play as Norn. If you are familiar with the game, then by all means, let's do it! For those of you who are not, please, read on, and I will inform you of what you're about to be pit against.

• Norn are a race of demi-giants (which can be excluded if you would prefer normal size) that are about eight to ten feet in height. Because of the way in which they are raised and through survival of the fittest, they are tough and nothing to be quarreled with. In their society, there is no sexism. Women hold high and powerful positions, as long as they - just like men - earn their right to be there. Finding their 'legend' or their 'story' is their biggest goal in life. If one had to choose between dying in battle against a great beast or flee to save their skin, they would pick the former without hesitation. Respect is earned, not bought or born with. They worship no gods. Instead, they work with the spirits of the wild - namely: Bear, Wolf, Raven, and Snow Leopard. Through strength and blessings of said spirits, they can eventually learn to shape shift into one of the named creatures. Tattoos tend to be a norm for them along with welcoming danger.

The possibilities of plots and ideas that come with the Norn are endless. I am not expecting you to play in the Guild Wars universe. I want you to be comfortable. This is a fandom on my side, not yours. So please, bring in a brand new society or an old one.

I absolutely adore culture conflict and the humorous misunderstandings that follow. For example, in many medieval fantasies, it was still absurd that a woman could be a warrior. The Norn would not understand that concept, as their women are not seen as fragile. This type of role-play would also invite someone with immense creativity. Perhaps you'd like to add your own race or you want to include strange magic. Whatever you'd like. It's just that if I have to go another beta weekend without role-playing these bad asses, I'm going to explode.

Please don't let me explode.

Other stuff...

Stuff I like:
  • Detail
  • Muscular/attractive partners
  • Dominance - On your part and mine.
  • Sexual tension
  • Story
  • Romance
  • Adventure
  • Humor
  • Communication

Stuff I don't like:
  • FxF
  • Feminine Men
  • ‘God Moding’
  • Certain kinks - Bestiality, incest, watersport, scat, vore, severe torture...
  • Very young characters - 20+ Please.
  • Humiliation/Degradation - While I may be coerced with some plots, this will not work with these types of characters.
  • Role-play over IMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom