Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A 'Normal' Purchase (Jugger x Rory)

Nathan nodded. "Of course I love the view." He moved over and wrapped his arms around her, though he slipped them between the apron and her body and pulled her close, her ass pressing against his slightly erect groin that she could feel. "I do love the view indeed...And the smell of the food just gets my hunger for lust even more..." He was still testing her, to see how far she'd be willing to go. "And what do you say...hm...? Let the food cook on its own...its almost done anyway...Lets have some fun."

Natalia let out a small squeak as he grabbed her, her tail swished around. She could feel the hard, throbbing erection against her rump. "Master, I would like nothing more than to have some fun with you, but...the food will end up burning if we do, do anything, master." Natalia replied as she slightly squirmed, she felt so short next to him. The arctic fox anthro looked up at Nathan and lightly licked his cheek before blushing softly, she liked him holding her.

Nathan chuckled. "I mean for after you are done. Do not worry about me. Just make sure my house is not burned down due to my...rushing." He let go of her. "Once the food is done, just put a pot lid on it to keep it warm and fresh and then let us continue." He winked to her before going back to the couch and laid down, waiting for Natalia to come over.

Natalia watched as he left and was shaking softly, she felt a shiver of not only fear, but also a little...excitement...? He guessed that was it, a feeling like cold electricity running through her veins and making her shiver. Natalia turned back to the stove, she checked on the salmon and realized it was already done cooking. She did the same with the cookies and turned the oven off and left it in there, quickly she checked on the rest of the food and found it was close to being finished. Natalia touched her braid as she waited quietly, the only sound was that of the soup boiling. Finally it finished cooking and she turned off the stove as well, Natalia walked out of the kitchen and saw her master on the couch, she smiled softly as she walked closer. Once she was standing before him, she slowly undid the tie one the back of the apron.

When she undid the tie and he watched the apron fall forward freely, yet still hanging around her neck, he smiled as he reached up and reached past her front, untying it from behind her neck and watched as it fell to the floor. He looked back up to her face and smiled as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers gently, his eyes closing as he kissed her, trying to get her ready. He reached down and began to rub his fingers along the tip of her pussy. He wanted to tease her some, get her nice and wet, before he'd start ravishing her.

Natalia was surprised by the kiss to say the least, she hadn't expected his to kiss her, but she wasn't complaining. Natalia hesitated at first, but soon enough she kissed him back softly. It was soft and warm, such a strange feeling yet she felt so comfortable. It didn't take long for her to close her eyes from the sheer warmth and pleasure of the kiss, she was just getting use to the feeling when a sudden surge of pleasure ran through her and she softly moaned at the feeling. Natalia pulled away from the kiss as she felt the pleasure hitting her hard once again and she softly whimpered.

When she whimpered, he stayed silent and reached up to cup her face with the hand that was not doing anything. "Trust me...I won't hurt you. I promise." He smiled to her and took her hand, leading her over to the couch and sat her down on his lap, his erection still constricted from his clothes. He began to kiss up and down the backside of her neck as his hands reached forward to start grasping her breasts, massaging them gently as he continued to try and get her turned on more for this.

Natalia softly shivered at the feeling, she had never felt something like this. They never had taught her much about this, just the basics, which truthfully wasn't enough. Natalia could feel his skillful hands on her chest, she shivered even more and her back arched up a tiny bit at the lust shooting through her body. "M-master..." She softly moaned as she moved her neck to allow him better access, Natalia could feel her fear slowly fading only to be replaced with a light almost buzzing feeling in her chest, arms and legs.

"Natalia..." Nathan moaned into her ear before laying her down. He spread her legs and looked at her bare sex and leaned down, kissing it gently before he began to lick it with the tip of his tongue. His hands kept her legs spread open as he licked her pussy, his eyes closed as he enjoyed it more and more and soon he looked to her and began to unzip his pants, slowly bringing out his fully erect cock for her to see clearly. "Reach out and touch it...Feel it with your bare hands and then feel it as I put it inside of you."

Natalia looked up at it and her eyes widened, it wasn't like she hadn't seen a penis before, she just hadn't seen one so close to her face. "Alright, master." She quietly reached out and grabbed it, Natalia could feel it pulsing and it was hot in her small hands. "You're so large, my master...how will it fit?" She asked, fear traveling up and down her spine. Natalia didn't want to diobey her master, but she also didn't want her master to hurt her.

"Don't worry...It may be large but your body will adjust." He said with a smile to her as he wrapped her fingers around his hand to let her feel his warmth completely to her palm. "I'll be extra careful with you..." He smiled to her. "Now lay yourself back...relax...and I promise to be extra careful for you...uh...'first time'...?" He questioned. Not knowing if she had sex before this encounter. She said she was trained to be a sex slave, at least her collar said that for her.

"They didn't train me for this, just blow jobs and hand jobs. They said that after that, it was up to our masters, they would know what to do and we just had to lay back and take it." Natalia replied softly, her face was red as she looked at her new master, she was embaressed to admit she was a virgin. 'A virgin sex slave, who's ever heard of something like that.' She thought to herself and sighed, Natalia was shaking slightly as she laid there on her back. "Please do be careful with me master." She said softly as her ear drooped down and still fear lingered in her eyes.

"I promise..." He kissed her lips gently as he began to slowly prod her pussy, letting it feel for his cock's head as it poked itself into her gently, just the tip and nothing more for a while and slowly after a few seconds of teasing, he began to slowly push his cock into her, stopping for when he broke her hymen and did not move. "Feel free to do whatever you need to endure the pain..." Nathan said to her as he had broke into her.

Natalia let out a painful whimper as she felt him enter her, she kept her eyes shut tight and grabbed onto the fabric of the couch under her. The anthro had rather high pain tolerance, she she could handle pain without screaming out loud like a dying animal, but still this hurt more than anything she was use to. "I-I'm fine." Natalia softly replied as she opened one of her eyes and looked at him, she lifted one hand up and softly stroked his face before pulling herself up a little closer. "You can keep going."

Nathan nodded. "If you say so." He said gently before continuing to thrust into her once more. His cock began to slide in and out of her slowly, making sure not to hurt her too much for this was something completely new for her. "Let me know how you feel...okay? If it hurts too much, just tell me to stop. I don't want to break you on your first day on the job."

Natalia nodded a little stiffly, it didn't hurt that much, it just felt strange. "Ah..!" She softly moaned as the pain started turning into pleasure, her grip on the couch loosened a little, at least enough to keep her claw-like nail from ripping into the couch. Natalia started feeling her body hot once again, this time it was hotter and faster. She let out another moan as her back arched up a little and her knees twitched inward, Natalia's eyes were open, but only half way.

She seemed to be loving the feeling of him beginning his sexual assault onto her. He leaned down and began to kiss up and down her neck as he thrust into her, moving her legs to wrap around him as he continued on. His mouth went to her ear where his warm breath hit her bare flesh as he moaned and soon he began to kiss her ear gently and nibble on it some to tease her before moving his head to look her in the eyes. "Are you feeling any better...hm?"

The young anthro's body shook and shivered, but this time it was out of pleasure, she softly moaned at the feeling and threw her head back. Natalia's heavy breaths turned to sexual pants of need and want, she kept watching her master with half lidded eyes full of lust. "S-So good, more...please, master!" She begged as she felt him kissing her skin, she softly bit her bottom lip as he kissed a very sensitive part of her neck and almost made her lose it.

He began to thrust into her faster, his moans getting louder as he could feel her tightness start getting him closer and closer to cumming. He moved his lips to lay on hers and began to kiss her roughly, his tongue sliding into her mouth as he continued to thrust into her and was getting closer and closer to the edge of cumming. "I...I'm getting so close..."

Natalia listened to him and could only give a soft nod at him, she didn't really care much at the moment, this feeling. She couldn't describe it, it was amazing, it made her feel like she could die from how amazing it felt. Natalia hooked her arms around her master's neck as he kissed her rough, she kissed back as best as she could.

His thrusting seemed nonstop as he just seemed to keep going on and on, his cock sliding in and out of her. He made sure to be extra careful with each thrust so as not to harm her. Closer and closer, Nathan was building toward his breaking point and soon enough he began to moan out loudly, shooting his seed deep into Natalia's pussy, his lips still never leaving hers as this went on.

Natalia pressed her lips harder against his and let out a loud, yet still muffled moan, she climaxed along with him. She could feel his hot cum deep inside her and shivered lightly at the hot wet feeling, Natalia slowly started to come down from her high and laid back on the couch. Softly panting, she looked up at her master and gave him a soft smile.

Nathan pulled his cock out of her and began to put his pants back on. "Good girl...Good good girl..." He said as he began to pet her head before moving behind her, sitting her in his lap as he had her legs open so he could watch. He began to play with her ears once more, his lips biting, no teeth used, down on her ears and tugging them and pulling them as he reached forward and began to massage her breasts, wanting to see how she'd react after having just came no more than a few seconds ago.

Natalia felt cold as she was sat on his lap and had her legs held opened by her master, she glanced down as she saw cum slowly dripping out of her and trail down her ass cheeks, and onto the couch under her. She was about to say something when he started playing with her ears, Natalia whimpered before the pleasure only doubled as his hands played with her chest. The anthro softly moaned, she was still feeling the waves of the orgasm wash over her and this only increased the feeling.

Back
Top Bottom