Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A 'Normal' Purchase (Jugger x Rory)

Rory

Planetoid
'Remember Natalia; keep your head down, your voice low and do whatever your new owner wants, no matter how bad or painful it might be. You no longer have a free will, you're nothing but a pet now; be good to your new master.' The voice kept repeating it over and over in her mind; she softly bit her naturally pale rose colored lips.

'I wonder if they'll be nice...I hope I can please them.' She thought to herself. Her long snow white hair fell over her shoulder in long layers, she pushed it back as it landed around the middle of her back. Her hair had once been light brown but after all the experimentation it went white, though it didn't thin out or change any other way. It still had a slight wave to it and it was still rather thick, she sat in the back of a mail carrier's van.

Her pale skin was just like her hair; they were both the color of freshly fallen snow. Her small, quick hands started braiding her hair over her shoulder; she didn't want to look a mess for her new owner.

She finished off the braid with a violet colored ribbon; it was the same color as her eyes...somewhat.
Natalia was born with a rare pigment mutation called sectoral heterochromia on both her eyes ; the whole top half of her eyes were a bright violet color and as it goes down it changes to a royal blue color, when she was still human she would wear contacts to hide her eyes since it scared people.

It had been one of the few things she wished would have change but it sadly did not. Her eyes were turned up at the outer corners, thanks to her mother’s Asian genes; though Natalia had never found out from what Asian country her mother was from. Her father was America that she did know; she also knew that both her parents died in a fire when she was nine, she lived most of her life in a foster home until she was sold into this.

“At least it gives me a purpose.” She said softly as she rested her hands on her lap, she was dressed up; some of the people at the laboratory wanted her to look her best. A simple flowing knee length black skirt, a purple off-the-shoulders long sleeve shirt and black strappy heels; she didn’t like the shoes and couldn’t walk in them very well, but she just put a smile on and did her best.

The van stopped Natalia’s large white arctic fox ears twitched around; she could hear faint sounds outside the van and she saw an apartment building, her tail moved softly as she waited. The van door opened and she stood up from her seat on the floor, her legs were a little numb but she was fine. She stepped out and looked around; the mail carrier closed the door and narrowly missed Natalia’s tail.

“I’m sorry.” She said softly, her voice was soft and silky. She pulled her tail into her hands as she looked around, she was a little scared. At 4’11”, Natalia was smaller than most eighteen year old girls, though she just turned eighteen only a few days ago…or so she was told. She was sure they just said that for legal reasons, in her mind she was still seventeen.

“Come on!” The man said and Natalia looked at him, and nodded. She saw him cringe at her eyes and it made her fell exposed, she felt naked without them but didn’t say anything. She walked right behind him, carefully as she tried not to fall in the heels. A small sound of metal hitting metal got her attention, she touched under her chin at her collar; it had a small silver round tag with her name.

“Natalia Abigail Terrance.” She said whispered softly to herself, her initials spelled out NAT; it was her nickname. She snapped out of her thoughts as the mail carrier stopped and knocked on a door, she pulled her hand away from the violet collar and held her hand at her stomach. She was shaking and she knew she was scared, all this scared her but she would do her best.

Hearing the door get knocked on by the mail carrier, Nathan's older brother, Darian, walked to the front door after having packed his last box. He smiled, happy to see his package had arrived and signed for it before taking a leash that was attached to Natalia's collar and brought her into the house. Darian smiled to Natalia and sat her down on the couch. "Okay there..." He read her collar to see what her name was, "...Natalia...Hmm...yes." He said with a smile. "Good. Okay look...Here is whats going to happen. I'm the older brother to your owner...I bought you for him so you could take care of him and heed to his every whim." He looked upstairs and then looked back to her. "Nathan Stone is your owner now and you will address him as Nathan. He's uncomfortable with anything else. He's asleep at the moment...So..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pen and began to look for a white piece of computer paper. Once he found one, he smiled as he began to write down a last message to his little brother and folded it, handing it to Natalia. "I'm moving out and he knows this. Though...He passed out last night helping me pack. I'm already ready to go....so you'll go up and greet him by reading to him this letter word by word. Alright?" Darian patted her head and picked up a large box he was packing. "Now then...have fun and good bye. Treat my brother right. Don't make me a bad guy though, okay? Just cause I bought you doesn't mean we can't send you back if you hurt him or anything. Just saying...So...Have fun." Darian said before walking out to his car and put the box back into it before driving off.

The letter would read simply this: "My name is Natalia...I am your humble and faithful servant, given to you by your darling brother. He sends his regards and I am here to tend to any desire you wish for, master."

Natalia kept her eyes down casted until the guy was gone and the door slammed shut, Nat let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She had hoped this would be easier, but she guessed her hopes weren't good enough. Natalia looked down at it, she glad that she was taught to read and write, other than her basic and advanced training.

Basic training was just a nice word for breaking in newbies, to teach them how to obey and fear their master/owners. Advanced training was how to cook, clean, care for children, gardening, and everything else to be a perfect servant. Natalia knew was anything but perfect, she was damaged, but they had kept quiet about that and just sold her. Unknowing to her master and her master's brother, Natalia was diagnosed with D.I.D. was just stood for scientific name for multiple personality disorder.
Natalia controled them pretty well by herself, without any medication or special treatment; she guessed that was why they sold her off without saying anything. Yet, Natalia feared about losing control, she had before and she most certain lose control in the near future.

Natalia got up from the couch and held the note, she quietly headed to where her master's brother said, her master would be at. She decided she would sit on the ground by his bed until he woke up and them she would read the note out loud to him, Natalia got to the door and slowly opened it, she quietly slipped in and shut it behind her. She walked over next to his bed and sat down on her knees, being as silent as she could be, she would wait.

Nathan was sound asleep, and was a heavy sleeper. He even slept sloppily, his legs thrown about as his covers were ruffle and wrinkled and pretty much his whole bed was a mess as he slept on it. Soon he would awaken slowly and sat up, yawning as he threw the covers off of him and to the side on his bed and yawned, not noticing the girl had been there. "Darian...Darian!" He called out and stood up, yawning loudly once more. "Are you still here bro..." He began to walk forward until he had tripped over the leg of the girl and fell to the ground. He grumbled as he sat up and looked over, his eyes widening as he moved back a bit. "W-Who the hell are you?"

Natalia jolted up as the male tripped, she looked at him a little freaked out before quickly moving closer to him and coming down closer to him, Natalia held out a hand to him even though she still kept her eyes down at the ground. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me." She muttered softly, she quickly remembered the note. "Give me a second."

The artic fox stood straight up and opened the piece of paper that had been given to her. "M-My name is Natalia...I am your humble and faithful servant, given to you by your darling brother. He sends his regards and I am here to tend to any desire you wish for, master." She recited it carefully and with a light cheerfulness in her voice, she folded the paper up over and over before sticking it into her pocket. "My full name is Natalia Abigail Terrance, or Nat for short. You may call whatever you wish master, I am your servant from now until the moment you no longer want me, you can send me back at anytime you do not want me and you can also replace me for someone else if I an not to your liking."

"Oh wow..." Nathan said as he approached her and sat in front of her, reaching forward to start grabbing the tips of her ears gently with his fingertips and he began to move them up and down as if testing them to see if they were truly real. "I can't believe he bought me one...An Anthro..." He murmured as he let go of her and looked into her eyes and then back to her ears, grabbing them ones more. "So real...the fur is real and I can feel the warmth..." He moved closer to her and began to look into her eyes only inches apart. "Send you away...? No way. You look exactly like I imagined one would look like...I wonder what you are able to do fully..."

Natalia looked a little freaked out by how close he was, she didn't want her master to be so close to her. She was damaged and dirty, she could no long be fixed or cleaned, she didn't want to taint him. "Uh...Mast-Ep!" She cut herself as she felt him playing with her ears, she squeezed her eyes closed and her ears twitched. Unknown to most humans, anthro's ears and tails were rather sensitive, they caused pleasure when softly touch or stroked and pain when handled roughly.

"Master...I...I'm glad you're happy with me, but...would you kind enough to release my ears, they're causing me arousal." She muttered softly as she opened one of her eyes and looked at him before looking back down at the ground, Natalia's tail swished around her, unable to stay still.

Nathan rose an eyebrow when he heard her plea. "Oh really?" He said as he continued to massage her ears now, moving behind her and sitting as he began to massage her ears as he felt her tail swish side by side and brush against his legs as he continued. "Arousal shouldn't be a bad thing. It isn't like we'll be doing any-" He cut himself off...perhaps that was a possibility...these girls were supposed to cater to their master's every whim. He grinned and continued to massage her ears gently as he slowly and lightly blew air towards her ears to see how long she could go before she'd do something to stop him. He wouldn't punish her for doing so.

Natalia softly shook as she tried to keep herself from making noise, the anthro bit her tongue as she felt the rush of pleasure running through her veins and rushed to her face and between her legs. She could feel herself growing wettered between her knees as he kept going, the younger girl let out a soft moan. "Please...master..." She pleaded, at the moment, Natalia wasn't sure for what she was pleading. It was either to Nathan, to release her sensitive ears, or...for him to take her which ever way he wanted to.

Natalia could feel her body growing warmer with each passing second, her knees shook as they threatened to collapse under her, another softly moan slipped from between her lips as she tried to surpress them. The softly wind blown into one was her snapping point, Natalia's hand snapped up and grabbed her master's wrists and looked up at him.
"Didn't she tell you to stop?!" She growled softly as she looked up at him from behind her bangs, her eyes slightly dark and all the shyness from before was gone. She didn't look any different, but Natalia was no longer controling her body, something else was.

"W-What the hell...?" Nathan said in surprise as he felt her grab his hand and speak in a different point of view. "W-What...? She? You mean yourself? Why are you talking like that, Natalia...?" Nathan jerked his hand back so he could get it from her and frowned as he looked to the girl. Standing up, he moved back to the bed and did not seemed frightened though he did not want to be near her when she was acting...suspicious and awkward like this. "Natalia, I stopped. See? Just...Whats wrong with you?" He frowned as he looked to her. He was hoping to get to the point where she would want him to ravish her, and he would have done it. He could go for something like this with his new pet.

She softly growled at him as her ears pulled back against her scalp and she glared at him, her tail fluffed up to look like a bottle brush and kept it still near her legs. "Are humans this stupid, can't you realize she was scared. Seriously I end up the one getting involved because people like you won't understand, if you want to have sex with her, I'm not going to stop you two. But at least don't torture her at first, she get scared." As she spoke, she started calming down and finally sat down on the ground. "Geeze, now you must be freaked out because the sweet and innocent artic fox you knew for so shortly is glaring at you as well as growling." She stretched a little before looking back at him, before looking away.

"Let me put it easy for you, Natalia had a mental condition called Dissociative identity disorder, D.I.D for short. I am one of her many personalities that take over when certain things happen, I don't have a name. Anyways, in a few moments you'll get you pretty little innocent anthro back, I only borrowed the body for a few moments." With that said, she got up and sat next to Nathan on the bed, and leaned her head on his shoulder before closing her eyes. Her body relaxed and her ears dropped back down along with her tail, a few moments later Natalia opened her eyes and looked up at her master before jolting her head up.

"Are you alright, what happened, did I hurt you?!" Natalia said as she stood up from the bed and looked at Nathan very flustered and scared, she looked away from his face and focused on her feet. "I'm so sorry if I did something wrong."

Nathan shook his head as he stood up and walked over to her, bringing her to stand up. "Nonsense. Nonsense. It wasn't you who did something wrong. I apologize for...teasing you like that, though...If even you...er...out of your many personalities...is angry at me, just make it so and I will try and make amends for you..." He began to pet her head, staying away from her ears by more than he needed to be and it felt a bit awkward as he did so. "Anyway...You must be tired since you have just arrived here...Go and rest...Use my bed if you want. I don't think you came with a bed and I don't think Darian bought one for you...tch...I bet he expected us to sleep together from the beginning." He moreover said the ending to himself as he looked out the window to see he had slept till midday and it was already an orange tint to show that the sun was going down. He turned to look to her. "Anything else you need to tell me? Like for instance you don't have a serial killer personality that comes out of nowhere do you?"

Natalia looked at him, her expression was that of absolute fear and shock. "She...came out?" The antho's whole body shook before tears started rolling down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry, please...did she hurt you?" Natalia closed her eyes as the tears continued, she couldn't believe it. For so long she had been able to keep them in control, only letting them out when she was alone or at night and now that she had a master, her anger alter came out. "I'm so sorry that happened to you, please I didn't mean for her to come out...she must have just clawed her way up, she's rather mean but she does it to protect me, I don't have a serial killer personality. D.I.D doesn't work that way, it's a way I learn to cope with things in my life coming from a foster family then becoming this."

Natalia softly muttered, she looked up at Nathan beforequickly looking back down with her eyes closed. "I'm not tired master, please down't worry about me...I'm here to serve you." She softly replied, Natalia grabbed onto the fabric of her skirt before moving her head so her ear was under his hand. "If this is what you want, I'm not going to stop you, no one will stop you because I won't let them...I'm not scared anymore."

"Huh...No wonder...I guess Darian got you at discount or something...Figures..." He shook his head and smiled to her as he put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey...hey...don't worry about it..." He said with a smile. "I'm not hurt and I'm not angry...so don't worry about it. Though... I kind of still am tired from all the packing I've had to do throughout this week...You are free to join me in the bed if you want, and I probably should warn you I get frisky at night...So feel free to join at your own risk or pleasure." He smiled and turned to go back to his bed, laying down in it and pulling the blanket over him. His body still faced her but his eyes were closed now.

Natalia looked at him and softly smiled, she was more than glad to have found a master like him, he was kind. "Thank you." She said softly, she guessed it was too soft to be heard by someone other than herself. Natalia looked down at her clothes before looking at the bed, she shrugged to herself before slowly slipping out of her heels and setting them aside. Natalia sat on the bed before lying down next to him, she still smiled to herself. "You're very kind, thank you for being that way to me." She said softly as she looked at his face, she hadn't allowed herself to gaze at him for more than a few minutes before, now she could see how handsome he was.

Nathan would awaken an hour later and he felt like he had not slept at all, though his body would start up soon enough. He looked to the girl and felt hot under the blanket so he kicked it off lightly so he could not wake her. He moved closer to her and wrapped an arm over her, wondering if he could get her turned on without alerting that evil side of her. Perhaps he could make it seem like an accident...so...he began to snuggle with her, his face buried in the top of her head with his skin tickling the very tips of the fur on her ears.

Natalia softly nuzzled his chest as she felt something very warm around, she softly whimpered at the feeling of something soft touching her ears. "Mhmm..." She moaned softly as she moved closer to him, she liked the warmth even if she didn't know what that warmth was, she wanted more of it. After a few moments of soft whimpering and strange warmth, Natalia opened her eyes and looked to see was against someone's chest. The young anthro looked confused before looking up at her master, she blushed lightly before softly rubbing her ears against him. Natalia softly laughed at the slightly ticklish feeling, she liked being this close to him.

When she laughed, Nathan turned his head to look down and see the girl as she was awakened. He chuckled lightly. "I told you..." He said before yawning and covering his mouth before his face went back to being drowsy. "I can get a bit frisky..." He said with a small laugh as he sat up and looked to her. "Hey Natalia...I have a question...You are like an animal somewhat yeah...? Though I mean that just by your features, don't think anything otherwise...Do you ever go into Heat?"

Natalia looked up at him and blushed, she'd never been asked this so she so was kind of shocked. Softly shifting in her seat she messed with her clothes as a way to looked away from her master and collect her thoughts. "I...uh...do go into heat, since I'm half human and half animal. The only difference is since I am both, I get into heat once a month kind of like a menstrual cycle, It's kind of embarrassing to talk about." Natalia softly replied, she looked up at her master for a quick moment before looking back down. Her ears slightly twitched and fanned out as she could hear small sounds all around them and her tail lazily moved around her body as well as her legs.

He sighed and reached forward, gently putting two fingers under her chin and lifting her head up to look forward and not down. "Stop looking down like you're beneath me. Its sort of a turn off if you act like you're weak." He smiled. "I know from personal experience that thats not the case." He joked about the other personality of her that came out and stopped him from rubbing her ears. "Anyway...Are you hungry or anything? I can make us something to eat...It won't be much. Just something to microwave...I don't know how to cook."

Natalia looked at him and softly blushed as she felt her face heat up, she softly smiled at him. "I'm not weak, I do know that. Everyone does, anthros are stronger than normal humans which is why they try to break us as soon as they get us in their hands, when I was sucked into all of this-. She spread her hands outward to show herself and the room. "-I was only eight or nine, I still have the scars from getting beaten. Seems I've lived so long being taught to always take orders and be the perfect servant, that I've almost started believing that is the real me."

She softly shook her head as a small tear ran down her cheek, she wiped it away and looked at him. "I can make us something to eat, I was taught how to cook among other things." Natalia pointed at her collar, it was blue and purple with many charms hanging from it. A spoon for cooking, a feather duster for cleaning, a paw for being a pet, a flower for gardening, a shield with a sword for trained combat along with protection, and a female sign for sex slave. "Tell me what you want, I can cook food from almost any nationality."

"Heh..." He knew what all those signs meant on her collar. He looked up to her. "How about you cook us Chinese food...wearing nothing but the apron? No clothes...Just an apron..." He wondered how far she would go. He had never had an anthro pet before and he wanted to see if they were as loyal as many people said they were, most trained to be loyal and loving and some of them had a little fight in them, though by choice from the owners. He wondered what Natalia was like compared to all the stories and rumors he had heard about them.

Natalia looked at him a little surprised, her face grew warm and bright red as she bit her bottom lip. She was thankful for how kind he was to her, but cooking with just an apron on was kind of embarrassing. "Uh...a-alright, you got it master!" Natalia said with a fake happiness in her voice, she slowly crawled off the bed and looked at him, she softly smiled before bowing and walking out the bedroom door.

As soon as she was out, she pressed against the wall and chewed on her thumb nail. 'Well it's nothing too bad...right?' She asked herself and pulled her finger away from her mouth, Natalia walked to the kitchen and found the apron, quickly stripping off her clothes. She tied the apron on and looked at herself, the white cloth at least covered most of her body, Natalia quickly started cooking.

Nathan was surprised somewhat that his little pet had actually agreed to do such a thing for him. "Well alright then..." He said gently as he stood up and walked out sometime later, only to find her beginning her cooking. He smirked. From the back, everything was exposed. He could see her ass and everything up and down, besides a little strap in the back just above her buttocks that held the apron together for the back rather than letting it hang loosely and flying everywhere if she needed to turn quickly. "Interesting view." He said teasingly.

Natalia chopped up some chicken and seasoned it, she kept walking back and forth between making steamed salmon with soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, scallions to making Roasted Brussel Sprouts and almond cookies. She was actually really happy as strange as that was, she guessed it was because she was cooking, that had always made her feel better when she was feeling down in the dumps. Natalia quietly checked up on the salmon before hearing her master enter the kitchen, she turned to him and smiled. "I'm glad you're enjoying the view master." Natalia playfully wiggled her ass as she glanced back at him, the anthro turned back to the food, everything seemed to be going well and she had already washed anything she had dirtied. "Would you like some tea, master?" Natalia held up a white and blue tea pot she had found, it was now filled with green tea.

Back
Top Bottom