Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Never ending search for non-con! Plots aplenty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndefiniteEnd

Super-Earth
Incest pairings
((You/me))
Older brother/younger sister
Father/daughter
Uncle/niece
Basically any older relative/younger relative

Other non-incest pairings (preferably still noncon)
((You/me))
Teacher/student
Kidnapper/victim
Brother's friend(s)/younger sister
Older neighbor/girl next door

Really really really don't like non-con? Here's some more options
((You/me))
Client/Stripper
Father/Babysitter

Non consensual is preferred, and ageplay is a plus. I'm willing to play as young as 13, as per site rules.
Rabbit Hole
F-list

Some things to note:
I almost always will play the younger character
Add in some more guys for a gangbang and I'll love you forever
I like multiple guys, but not multiple girls
I do not do IM roleplays. PMs and thread only.
I love being tied up when raped
I like playing virgins. If you don't want a virgin, let me know.
I won't ask for a novel with perfect grammar, but if you don't give me well written posts to work with, I'm not going to continue. Simple as that.

RE: Searching for non-con incest

Ideas - Incest

Father/Daughter
You have always been a single father, with me as your only child. You've been in a number of relationships while I was growing up, but as I start to enter adulthood you can't help but desire me. It's spring break, and it's hot. I've been spending my week by the pool, but that quickly becomes too much for you to handle.
-Could also be adapted to brother/sister.
-Incest, non-con

Father/Daughter 2
It's a world where incest is a commonplace thing, and it is not unusual for fathers to have daughters to use as their sex slaves. You have had many children, but I am the only girl. After I reach [whatever age you're comfortable with], you decide it's high time I started living up to my duties, both to you, and maybe even to my multiple brothers
-Incest, probably consensual (not necessarily)

Brother/Sister ***
You've returned from college for the summer, and are shocked to see how I've developed during your absence. I've started dressing more provocatively, and will flounce around the house in various states of undress. One weekend our parents leave, and on that night you decide you've had enough and lock me in your room.
-Feel free to invite some friends ;D
-Incest, noncon, (maybe some) bondage

Uncle/Niece
I'm the only daughter of your older brother/sister, and I'm spending the weekend at your house while my parents vacation. You've been a bachelor for a long time, taking in various women from all over the place depending on what you feel like, and for this weekend you feel like some nice, virgin pussy. Good thing you have some lying about the house.
-Incest, noncon, virgin

Cousin(s)/Cousin***
During a month long family retreat at a lakeside house, we're forced into sharing a room. One day I return to the room to fetch something, only to discover you masturbating. I may be young, but I'm not dumb, and I offer to help you out. Pretty soon, however, you realize that that's not going to be enough, and you want so much more.
-Other cousins or brothers are welcome! Fun for everyone~
-Incest, noncon, gangbang (potentially)

Ideas - Not Incest

Brother's friends/Sister ***
You've been friends with my brother for years, and when a party's thrown at my house of course you're invited. Our parents are away and the alcohol's flowing. Maybe you get a little drunk, because soon you're coming onto me, whether I like it or not. But the other guys can't just sit around and watch, right?
-Can involve as many guys as you want, potentially even the brother.
-Could be non-con OR consensual
- Gangbang

Neighbor/Girl next door
Everyday you watch me, changing or swimming, sunbathing or even naked. One night, my parents ask you to stop by to check on me in their absence, and like any good neighbor, you agree. However, when you come by, you hear some very suspicious noises, and go to look, only to find me masturbating on my bed. What happens from there is up to you.
-Noncon, voyeur

Coach/Student ***
You're the coach of the track and field team, and I'm the member struggling to stay with the group. After I stay for late practice you come upon me in the locker rooms, and give me an ultimatum. Either I'm your slave, or I'm off the team.
-Wanna make it a gangbang? We could always involve the male members of the team.
-Blackmail, noncon (potentially), gangbang (potentially)

Teacher/Student
I'm one of the top students in the school, and you're my homeroom teacher. At the end of the year, all of the students are required to meet with their designated teacher - alone. There's no telling who would get their hands on me in the new school year, so you take the task of breaking me yourself.
-Noncon, master/slave

Adoptive Father/Adopted Daughter***
When I was little you, a single man, adopted me for one reason and one reason alone: one day, I would become your perfect sex slave. Now that I've hit puberty at thirteen, you feel it's time to drop me from school and start my real education.
-Noncon, master/slave

Party Hosts/Guest***
The invitation sounds like any old college party. Go to the frat house, get drunk, party the night away. However, this particular fraternity has a secret tradition. At the first party of the school year, the only guests are female freshmen, the frat boys' choice of potential house slut. And it just so happens I seem to be a winner.
-Noncon, gangbang

*** = I REALLY want to do this

RE: Searching for non-con incest

1 Brother's friends/Sister
With Megan
or
2 Neighbor/Girl next door
With Megan
or
3 Brother/Sister
With Ashley

(Preferably 3 or 2)

RE: Searching for non-con! Incest and non-incest desired

Don't bump more than once per day please.

Allow me to restate.

I won't ask for a novel with perfect grammar, but if you don't give me well written posts to work with, I'm not going to continue. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom