Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

The Irony of BBWs, Curvies, and confessed "fat" girls who only drool over muscular guys after claiming that the world should embrace their kind of beauty.

The select few women who enjoy bigger guys.

Women who can appreciate men who work with their hands.

Anansi said:
The Irony of BBWs, Curvies, and confessed "fat" girls who only drool over muscular guys after claiming that the world should embrace their kind of beauty.

The select few women who enjoy bigger guys.

Women who can appreciate men who work with their hands.

Indeed, hypocrisy. I feel like I'm one of few girls who genuinely can be attracted to anyone of any size or shape (as long as they take care of themselves... grooming, hygiene, etc). I wouldn't be one to speak if I wasn't because I am a chub chub myself.

Having my tuition paid so I can continue to take classes =D Over a year out of classes thanks to these financial issues and I am now able to go back. I already love my classes.

Knowing my friend's ex will have a WTF look on his face when he sees his car in the morning. [Just to clarify, Nerf Guns were used.]

The smell of freshly dry clean laundry. (Yes.. I do laundry... lol)

The sound of rain in the morning.

The taste of a freshly made BLT (with thick-cut Applewood Bacon, of course).

The scent of a woman after making love.

Having a day off from work and school.

Not having to wake up before 9:30am most days because my classes are in the afternoons.

The smell of old books.

When you feel like you have to sneeze for like 20 minutes straight, then you finally sneeze and it feels like you sneezed out your brain... Those always leave me feeling relieved xD

When Amarena is eating something and a bit of it falls down her shirt and into her bra and I have to help dig it out... with my mouth.

Rudolph Quin said:
When Amarena is eating something and a bit of it falls down her shirt and into her bra and I have to help dig it out... with my mouth.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FUCKERY.

Amarena said:
Rudolph Quin said:
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FUCKERY.

lol... it's called "stranger love". Or... we could call it that and pretend it's okay? ^^;

*inches back and then runs away to hide in the cupboard*

[As much as I bitch about being short]

Being short has it's advantages. I can look up at all the attractive people from the waist up without being creepy about it.

Being short myself, 5'3" and hugging my even shorter ex-girlfriend, whom I've forgotten was chest height for me. Being the tall person feels awesome!

I love my height. I'm 5 feet tall, and maybe half of an inch now. But.. even thought I can't reach the plates in my own house, I can still get you at the knees! And everyone should know how much it hurts to be punched on the side of the knee-- it's my true defense.

Back
Top Bottom