Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

The fact my son doesn't know how to read yet but manages to pick Harry Potter to watch out of the list of on demand movies :D He has made me proud today :) Oh and the fact that he knows who Snake Plissken is already ha ha it's just great :)

Tangled. I feel like such a little kid, but I just can't get tired of this movie. It's adorable, I love the music, and its good to turn on in the background.

Add me to that list? Bah.

Now, adding DA to that list would really make it an awesome trio. XD

Drinking with friends. Especially when they get drunker faster than me and I get to giggle about how silly they act.

Drinking and blaring music, screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs no matter how bad I sound :) I'm having fun and that's all that matters right :D

Listening to a podcast where I agree with most of what the hosts are talking about.

Being aggrivated by something, or someone, in a repeating situation, being uncertain of whether or not my frustration is justified, but then removing said issue and having everything flow smooth & perfect from then on. Justification? Vindication? Whatever the best word is, it's tremendously relaxing.

Walking through the door after work to find my partner there naked and holding two glasses of wine. The smell of a warm rain just before it starts. Watching the colts romp in the early morning light. The way my dogs are always happy to see me.

Back
Top Bottom