Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom's needed to complete my RP fantasy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slashed007

When I role play I write at least 2 to 3 paragraphs, I can write 5 to 6 however I enjoy writing 2 to 3 because then I feel it more comfortable and takes less time. I also like a mixture of plot and smut.

Turn On's:
Force
Light Bondage
Rape
Incest
Anthro's
Wolves
Werewolves
Innocence(in my character)
Being Dominated
Anal Virginity
Oral
Leash/collar
Hair Pulling
Ownership
Fear
Large Penises
Vaginal Virginity
Disciple/Punishment
Etc.
Giving Oral
Receiving Oral
Non Consensual Scenes
Leash/Collar
Blackmail/Coercion
Hair Pulling
Kidnapping
Pleasure Control
Receiving Anal
Sexual Pain
Very Experiences Partners
Dominant Partners.

Turn Off's:
Heavy Bondage
Water Sports
Scat
Snuff
Fisting
Submissive Males
etc.

List of Role Plays(with descriptions):

Wolf Wonderland
so in the world of werewolves everything involving mating is more beneficial for the man. When imprinting it is the man who sinks his teeth into the female to claim ownership, it is the female who bears her mates mark making her untouchable by other males, it is the female who succumbs to the strong emotions that course through her veins whenever her male mate is around. The male wolves have it good. In human form they constantly struggle with there more primal side, sometimes when angry or being possessive over their female their eyes will turn black, and their canines with elongate. With all this being said, when a beautiful beta wolf/werewolf gets, whom is stubborn and prefers to be alone, finally finds her mate she refuse him, and then he forcibly imprints upon her and marks her as his. The female wolf by the name of Ella, is filled with mix emotions and a variety of hate/love towards her one and only mate that she had no idea what to do. Things get even more complicated as she approaches the time where she will experience being in Heat for the first time.

Within the Family
With raging family issues and a broken family, everyone is angry and everyone has no idea what to do. The recent divorce between Lila's mother and father has really hindered her. Especially since her parents hated each other but both loved her so dearly there was a huge custody battle. To her dismay her mother one, and Lila would now have to deal with her uncle who was planning to move in with her mother to help her pay rent. Her uncle was pretty young mid twenty's while Lila's mother was in her thirty's. Lila's uncle was always very good looking yet he has this thing out for Lila and he constantly liked to make everythig in here life more than complicated.

Attack Of the Vikings
The Viking king Sven(name can change) is set on having the greedy Dukes hold to himself, since the day he cut off his brother head. Sven also knows the cruel duke house quite a beautiful daughter, who Sven wants to claim as his own. With the darkness of night Sven conquers the hold, and wins the spoils of war.

A Warrior of Rome
One of the best warriors of Rome fights for his empire, to reward him for his courage, honor, and loyalty to the crown he is rewarded with a rare beauty from a land in which blonde hair is the common genetics. The warrior is given a wild & gorgeous Norse woman in whom he needs to tame.

It’s a Foreign Affair
Selena did have many friends therefore she goes on chat sites a lot to at least talk with some form of human. So one day Selena logs on to her computer and begins to chat when she gets a message from this guy who begins to tell her how lovely she is. He also begins to ask her where she lives and all that odd stuff, like a normal worried American, Selena begins to tell the Stanger she was chatting witht that it she felt unsafe talking to him. Selena logged off quickly despite the protest, in a few days on her way home Selena was seized. She dragged to the white house by secret service apparently that man she chatted with online was the king of some foreign nation and threatened the United States if they didn’t hand Selena over to the angry king.

So that’s what the RP is about a king stealing a girl from America

Just a Smart Bad Boy
Autumn a very smart girl, who preferred to follow the rules of the boarding school she attended. She hated confrontation and made she her uniform was always perfect. She was also always on time, but unfortunately she had to use the back staircase in order to get to one of her classes. The back stair case was home to all the “Bad” kids of the boarding school. What was even more unfortunate was autumn bully whom seemed to wait for autumn to use the staircase every day. He was a smart bad boy, everyone thought he was a fuck up when really he was genius, and he never had to read a day in his life but knew everything. The man refused to attended class and would constantly harass Autumn, it seemed that no matter what time, no matter what she was doing, her bully would stop whatever he was doing and focus all his attention just on her. He lived to make her feel intimidated.

Band of Hell
A good looking man from a band sings about very dark taboo things such as slaves, and other things, and the lead singer whom practice everything he preaches in his songs moves across from Rose. Rose a beautiful gentle woman, whom is too busy to listen to the intense music doesn’t realize the dangerous man whom now just moved into the neighborhood. One day while rose was out strolling her dog she meets this new neighbor only to be scared stiff be a threat he makes to rose! Will he actually go through with his evil plans?

The Wild, Wild, West
A powerful man whom owns most of the western town in which Lee lives, is desperate for the one piece of land she just happened to inherit. Lee is a lonely yet beautiful women and is not prepared for the dirty persuasion methods of the western man. However, she refuses to give up her precious land in which the powerful man lust after(he owns most of the town already). He was clearly not happy with Lee’s choice to be defiant and for the 20th time reject the money he offered her. So he sent his minions down to her estate to steal her away and bring her to him. He was ready to convince Lee to Sell No matter what.

Jail Mix Up
Grace was a good girl, gentle, caring, and friendly however she was surrounding by people who disliked her, and her ideas. She was surrounding by important people, politicians, and sometimes she would get a little to outspoken about her ideas. With that being said there were many people who wanted her gone. Then one day out of the blue grace was seized from her home, and accused of committing all types of crimes, even though she had done nothing. With a sentence of guilty she was shipped off to jail but worse even yet, all the woman's jails in the area were filled to the max, and the person in power made sure that Grace went to jail, which caused her to be shipped off to the male penitentiary, a place she was scared to death to go to.

Demon & Human
What goes bump in the night and is always in horror movies? demons, however there not what they appear to be. not grotesque and not human eating monsters( although that's how they can choose to appear) but there true form is beautiful since the demons once were angels in the kingdom of heaven. The head demon of lust is after a very innocent girl, whom is going to start college very soon. But this might not happen if the demon has anything to do with it, because he might want to drag her to the very pit of hell himself.

Gang Wars
Why not have two gang lords fight over one girl?

Incest section:

Will not play twin sisters roles.
Will not play mother roles.
I'm never completely dominant.
I HATE submissive males!

Daughter/ Father
Sister/Brother
Niece/Uncle
Cousin/Cousin
Daughter x Mother/Father's cousin
Goddaughter/Godfather

Marital Incest:

Step-daughter/Step-father
Daughter-in-law/Father-in-law
Step-sister/Step-brother
Sister-in-law/Brother-in-law
Sister/ Brother's Father-in-law

RE: Tasty Role-plays MxF (Doms needed)

I'd like to join Wild, Wild West or Just a Smart Bad Boy if you want?

Either one is great why don't you message me?

Afresh88 said:
kk I will

okay :) can you write more than one paragraph? per post or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom