Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kalliope needs a muse (currently only searching for FxF or Futas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalliope

Planetoid
Hello all! I've had lots of requests from males for roleplays and as I had mentioned before I do have a bit of a weak spot for the ladies over men (as I am bi). Therefore, I'm going to say that any spots for male roleplays are now filled up and I will only be seeking females from this point until I feel the need for a man again (or my male roleplays go down the drain).

Serious things aside, I am usually very open with my roleplays kink wise and plot wise. If it does interest you, my rabbit hole can be found here. If you clicked on the link you will probably notice that my kinks are very much based around the woman loving and quite a fair bit of force/bondage style roleplaying. Following that line of thought I would mention I am a switch as well, I can be dominant or submissive but I really enjoy power struggles within a roleplay... Two characters fighting to be on top... Sends shivers down my spine!

Plot/setting wise I am very much open to anything. I would mention I do have a very big preference to Realism or Fantasy, though I'm not the kind of girl to say no to trying something new! Pairings are very much open for debate as well so feel free to suggest something and if I like it, I'll be sure to let you know.

At the moment this is just a quick request thread which will be updated as and when I have more time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom