Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallen for You (Dominate Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenforyou

Planetoid
I only play through PM. I only play with males. I am very selective with my RPs, so I require proper grammar most of the time (mistakes every now and again don't bug me, considering I make mistakes too).

1) In your dreams
You character lives a normal life. Depending on his age, he is either happily married or in a great relationship. He has a job, either making decent money or a lot of it. He has good friends, owns an apartment.
But every night, he has a dream of the same girl in a field of flowers. First, the dreams are vague and short, but soon enough, they grow longer, starting with you talking with the girl for a few minutes, then developing into you talking with her for a few hours. You share your life with her. However, little do you know that she is very manipulative, and she wants you all for herself. She uses guilt to make you feel bad for leaving her every night, and she manipulates you into destroying your life piece by piece, ending your love life, cutting yourself off from your friends, not caring much about your job or future. Only so that you care about her when you see her every night. And you fall for her.

2) Letters to my beloved
Your character becomes a butler for a rich family for a summer job. The job requires you to live on the mansion grounds. You hate to take the job, because it would mean that you have to be away from your fiancé, who you will marry in the fall, but you take it because it offers a lot of money. You write a letter to your fiancé every night, and you get responses everyday as well. However, everything begins to change when you meet the family's teenage daughter, Isabelle. She has a special charm to her that makes her... irresistible. The RP will follow your progression into her loving slave, and your character's development will be especially shown through the letters, with the final one being that you call off the marriage. But this RP may take some time, and it's really all about your character's slow development into falling in love with Isabelle, who, completely aware of his feelings for her, takes advantage of him and his situation.

PM if you are interested. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom