Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cue Thunder

"He.. Ohh that's good..." Victor was having the time of his life. He half wished they were in a real city so he could take his playmate out and do him over tables and in resteraunts. Maybe behind a stand at a tailors.... It didn't matter, he could take Javier out later when he was sufficiently loyal. "Did he want inside this delicious hole?" This bath was rather unlikely to leave them clean. Kid anything the bar of soap was going to gain half an inch in thickness. "I think he might have gotten hard from hearing the sounds coming from out of your throat." He nibbled on the mother's Colorado bone ss his balls began churning so he could cum agai in a few minutes.

Igor followed Hale though did not make contact. Instead he got his arousal done with partial exposure to the cold. The thought of tracking down and pouncing the boy did begin another rise thorough that would have to wait. The boy might come across the larder, the boiler room, area for the clothing of the dead, the places of slaughter where the eyes of hunans and animals were ceberated for experiments, transplants, or to be had as delicacies. Maybe the boy should low a few organs. A steak and kidney pie would do nicely. Maybe a bit of liver. He continue waiting and watchingas the boy came across the room containing the clothing and possessions of a few dozen travelers of various social stations.

Javier didn't respond due to shame when the doctor mentioned Everhett. He blushed as a thrust coupled with another moan as Victor teased him. The teeth on his collar made the servant arch slightly and shift his knees out. He slid his body against his master's, pressing his nose under the man's jaw. His breath came in shallow pants.

"Master..." All he wanted was to forget what had happened with Rhett.. What the doctor had walked in on. He would make him forgive him. Javier's hands came to rest on lean pectorals, lifting himself up the shaft that was hot and thick within him. Warm water trailed after his hands as he ran them down the pale skin, finger caressing over hard nipples. Javier paused, staring down at his master from beneath damp blond locks, some water dripping onto the slightly scarred face. "Victor..." The whisper was rife with lust.. and apology. He ground himself slowly down onto the cock stretching him, clenching down as he did.

Everhett stopped, looking within the dim-lit room once more. He had already passed what had looked to be a kitchen... A place stocked with drying herbs... but this room held... Clothes? The naked, shivering boy stepped inside the room, glancing back over his shoulder. He couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched.

Clothes! Eager hands grasped the garments, huffing when he found something resembling a cloak. He toweled himself off with it, then rummaged through the rest to find breeches and long underwear. Too long of course... He rolled them up. The cleanest looking chemise he could find went over his head, and he wrapped a rich, oversized coat around his quaking shoulders.

Everhett grimaced and walked barefoot out into the hallway. None of the shoes fit, and he wasn't about to wear a woman's... conveniently ignoring the "extra hight" on his previous shoes he had "custom" designed for him. Muttering, he pulled the coat tighter around thin shoulders as he walked back the way he had come, trying to find that kitchen he had passed..

Victor was a simple man of simple pleasures. He enjoyed reading the classics and philosophical treatsies. Like all gentlemen he had went on vacations to he proper cities to see artwork. Unlike some of the official tours though, he har come across the ancient statues and vases showning the culturally acceptable and even supported practices of sodomizing nice younger male. Sodomizing might not be the right word. Thy tndd to avoid the ass and to go between the thighs. Maybe he needed to read up more on their pedestary. Allow him to tell himself it was acceptable. Until then he thrust up again and again until he came inside the boy several minute later.

Igor had followed the boy surprisingly silently. It was a family secret which allowed the Igors to always appear behind their masters when called for. Whether it was magic or technique had often been queried and tested by their employers., who would try standing with their back s against ditches, walls, and cages with mixed results. After watching the ittle dressup show Igor headed back to the kitchen where he sliced near off animal shanks.

"Yes.. There-!" Javier grunted as Victor buried himself into him.. faster.. faster.. He pushed back, grabbing his own cock and jacking as the water sloshed over the sides of the tub from their bouncing. "Uhmm! Y-yes.." The valet wrapped his free arm around his master's neck as they bucked. Oh- Nnn..

"V-victor-!" The boy moaned as he came, his cock spurting it's cum into the water, against the doctor's abdomen. The cock continued to ram him as he twitched, until he was filled with his master's seed. Javier sat back after the thrusts subsided, smiling at the older man. "T-h-" He took a breath, his hands lacing behind the man's neck. "Th-hank you.." He murmured, leaning in and placing a brief kiss on Victor's lips before nipping at the man's bottom lip. "I didn't- I don't want anyone else within me.." Abashed brown eyes met slate grey. "Only you..." He mumbled. Javier smiled against the man's lips, coming down from the high of his release.

The valet's hands slipped over broad shoulders to run down the muscles of his master's arms. "Would you... like me to prepare another bath, Sir?" He glanced down between them, the water dirtied from his rutting.

Everhett finally reached the kitchen, having been startled by a suit of armor he hadn't noticed on the his way past. The castle was so odd. He swung open the door, eyes alighting on meat, then stopped dead.

"A-ah... M-master.." He stared at his feet, fingers strangling the coat. He had to say something.. before Igor could get angry- The boy's mind was whirling. "I- ah- I was col-ld, and Javier- uh, he- and.. so I took these, but..." He shivered again, eyes flicking longingly to the meat the man held, mumbling. "Please... I-I'm hungry..."

Had he told him to use his first name? He was getting forgetfulness with all that had been going on aground there. So little time and so much to do. "You are mine." The mad scientist reinforced what the servant had been trying to assure him with, nipping back at his upper lip. "There won't be much of a chance for anyone to go inside you but me." He would need to find something to make the boy's ass easilly accessable. Something like long underwear with buttons on the seat? "Let's just sit here for a bit. I wish to remain inside."

"You don't even care what thish is?" The Igor asking, tearing a bit off and chewing on it, blood dripping from his mouth as he once again thought about just eating the boy. A rub down with some dough and olive oil could prepare him well. He had the servant eat out of Hale's ass. Did he really think he would let it be easier for someone he respects far less? "Get over here."

The nip at his upper lip had Javier smiling, brown eyes dark with how good his master made him feel.. like he was intoxicated.

"I am yours," The whispered of ardor came in return, the now-quite of the bathing room making the words seem more profound. The servant brushed his lips down his master's face; placing a kiss on the man's jaw. Javier nodded at the request, spreading his knees further, his weight settling on the man's thighs. His hole clenched at the cock as his master's muscles shifted slightly as he spoke. The familiar stretching, size and shape.. His Master buried deep inside. Claiming him. It felt almost as good as release.. The notion of staying there made the valet smile. Yours. All yours. He trailed fingers languidly down his master's chest, relaxing into the warmth of their touching skin.

"Sir..." He asked slowly, breaking the silence. Brown eyes lifting curiously to the man's face. He was older than him, no doubt educated... was he married?

"... May I ask what brought you.. here? It is so... remote." He figured a doctor would stay closer to a city where there was more work, but this man was anything but ordinary. The "experiments" he had presided over, the experiments they had walked in on... Javier was slightly afraid to delve, but far too curious to hold his tongue.

Everhett's eyes widened in horror as the Igor ripped the flesh with his teeth, blood running down his chin. Is that- Does he mean- A Hu-Human? The man looked savage, his strength and ability far above the boy's own. Suddenly he wished to run. The deep voice stopped him in his place, the boy wincing. Eyes locked on the floor and his stomach in his throat, Everhett stumbled slowly towards the hulking man. Stopping just short of his reach, the boy glanced up, trying to shrink into his oversized clothing.

"It is fairly simple to jump between jurisdictions within a hundred miles of here so long as you know the right roads." That and the rent was reasonable. He had gotten it cheap from a relative so that their would be a lessened chance of Victor continuing his jinxing which had tarnished the family name and brought about several deaths of family and friends under mysterious circumstances. Hmmm, maybe he should put Javier's brain into a woman's body. Might last longer in bed that way. "It also offers privacy. May even entertain people here when my experiments are successful." That part he didn't doubt. There was simply no room for it.

The violent man hunched over the table as he sliced off a bit of venison, considering the cookbooks around where various codes told when human flesh could substituted for the listed meat and on the up to date diets of the differing social classes in Europe and how to makes the best cuts given the fats and drugs they took. What wine did this one usually drink? Igor headed to the door, steering Hale away best as he could with his large body, then picked up a hanging cauldron, placing it infront of the Dod before turning. "Eat." Foie grass and gout...

So there were certain roads... Other than the one they had passed through. Javier shifted. "Ah.. And these experiments.." He paused, not sure if it was his place to question, but took the chance. "What are you.. Trying to achieve?"

Everhett shrunk back as the man's bulk came towards him, but the man simply reached up to retrieve a cauldron. He looked to Igor, than to the contents of the cauldron. The boy wrinkled his nose. It looked suspicious. Human? "What... What is it?"

"I don't know, stuff." Where should Victor begin? The transplants of organs and blood? The raising of the dead as servants or individuals? The gambling ring? "Do you wish to watch?"

The Igor didn't much care as to to contents of the cauldron, having only gotten it out so as to block the door. Luckily the stuff had gelatinized or it would have spilt the goo over the floor as it swung off it's hook. He paid even less heed to how the hook once belonged to a person. "I don 'th know, it belongs to theothersh."

"I..." Javier hesitated, shifting on the man's cock. The last time he had 'watched' one of the doctor's "experiments" the man had sliced open his arm and shocked him..

"I- suppose.. I could be of... some help." He didn't wish to be thrown out into the cold, locked out on the mountain side. He needed to be useful to the man, his position was as a servant... Having the will to choose threw him, and by default whether for good or ill he wished to please his master.

"Sir, ah, may I," He shifted again on his knees, feeling the dick in him move, sure his weight was uncomfortable for the man. "May I assist in washing you?"

Everhett turned slightly green, realizing what the hook that the cauldron had hung upon was.

"O-others?" He asked, glancing at the gooey contents. Slowly he shuffled back to where the food Igor set out for him waited. He stared down at what looked to be... Duck liver? Looking around for a spoon and finding none, he made do with a finger, sucking at it and letting out a small moan. Greedily he began to devour the rest of the french delicacy, not stopping to ask for bread to spread it upon, instead swirling it around the roof of his mouth. Eating like a ravenous animal, the boy licked his plate clean, then looked over to the sturdy man shaded in the room's relative darkness now that the door was shut. He'd almost forgotten the Igor was there.

Setting the plate down with a longing look, he took a step towards the larger man, wringing his hands. "Thank.. You." Slightly in a better mood now that his stomach had stopped hurting, and he was warmer, he nervously tugged at the bottom of his shirt. ".. Master." Everhett added quickly, trying not to forget the title he'd been given. He almost felt sleepy with the amount of rich food he had eaten so fast.

The boy frowned suddenly, reaching behind him and pulling his hand away from the seat of his new pants. It came away bloody. He stared, face going white from the metallic smell. "M-Master?" He whispered, frightened.

What a nervous boy. Not that he didn't have good reason to be nervous. Moving to a new place, discovering new cultures.... It must have been hectic, leaving his friends and family behind forever. Not that a regular person would necessarily act hectic for a trip. Whether or not he ever returned might have also been up in the air. "You may wash me." Victor agreed with a lordly voice. Assholish? Ehh, he came from a good family. Not as if none of them ever screwed the help.

The Igor watched as Hale began the process of fattening him up. Unlike with geese, it seemed that this one would not need to be force fed. Chomping, inhaling, engourging himself. Still, it may be better to have him lean. Though it's said that the highest high came from some drugs straight out of an organ. Maybe he could attract people with the chance of that, with himself eliminating evidence. The thought of that meat began to arouse him. The squeeking of the boy calling him master and the sight of his blood only increased it. He again kicked his lips as he looked down upon his meal. "Show me your hole."

Javier nodded, taking the soap from the edge of the tub. He rubbed it between his palms before placing them on the man's shoulders, massaging it in. He ran his hands up the mans neck and down over his chest, taunt skin sliding under his touch. Sliding the soap beneath the water, the servant washed the man's abdomen, fingers rubbing into the hard muscles. Javier went about his task slowly, reveling in the chance to explore the doctor's body, learn it's touch and feel. The scrub brush was dipped inside the water, the valet applying soap before setting it gently to his masters skin, scrubbing away the grime that clung to him. Javier lent in, pressing his chest against the man's, and shifting the cock in him yet again before wrapping his arm around the man to scrub his back. In there close proximity, he stole a kiss at the man's jaw. He would not wash the man's face.. Setting the scrub brush aside hands came back to wash down long arms, taking up the elegant hands in his own and marveling at their relaxed state. Strong, skilled. The doctor's various scars a testament to his resolve... The valet felt somewhat awed by him. A learned man, alone, single handedly spearheading what seemed like an impossible project.

Lifting himself slightly, Javier turned, bringing a knee over the man before settling back down facing away from him. A light groan left his lips as he felt the man's cock twist and dig into him once more. He tried to push it from his mind, soaping his hands more. So insatiable. his hands ran down the mans thighs, leaning further forward to wash knees and calves, before washing back up. Javier swallowed and clenched as the motion caused the meat in him to rub pleasurable against that spot... Breath slightly ragged as he washed down again, he let out a moan as he straightened, the cock slipping into him.

"Ah.." Bracing his hands on the man's knees, Javier's back shivered. He looked down between his spread legs, not surprised when he found himself hard. Slowly he dragged himself almost off his master's cock, before thrusting his ass back down. Washing forgotten, the soap slipped from his fingers as the valet began to gyrate back, sucking in a breath as Victor's rod hit right against the place that made him shudder. Soaped hand going under him to gently rub the man's sac. The servant began to fuck himself on the doctor's cock, unable to stop.

Everhett registered what the Igor had said a few seconds later, ripping his eyes from the blood on his hand. He glanced up at the man, before slowly turning and undoing the oversized pants. They dropped to the floor along with the underwear. He leaned forward slightly, hands on the counter before him, shivering as the air ran across his exposed rump.

Who knew that cleaners could put so much attention into their work? Victor had to admit that the boy was certainly thorough. He may have been a teenager or 'young man' but the only part he would admit to was young. He had been working on these projects for years after all. Experimented on himself quite a bit he couldn't find live test subjects to try and prolounge the lives off. Some didn't work so well though he had managed to shave ten years off his life. Whether it meant he stayed young longer, died sooner, or died later would have to be studied. He simply had a long life behind a d ahead if him to complete his projects so he didn't give much thought to the time. He was snapped out of his thoughts as the young man half his age sat on his cock, perhaps mistaking his staring for lust. Well, he wasn't going to say no. He took a wet hand through Javier's hair as he watched the light glimpsed the golden glimmers in the candlelight. "Very helpful..." Next project. Keep libido as high as it was that previous night.

The Igor looked at the tender flesh infront of his, beaten and a bit gaping from his onslaught. He sniffed at the hole as he saw the trickling blood. "Looks like I tore you hymen. Or was it your servant, ducking you against the stone floor ass you begged for his cock?" The man mocked the boy as he kicked at the whole, thinking he needed toteach the boy French or German. Not the local dialects of course. It would only increase the chance of hime escaping. He stuck his thick tongue into the ass and began to sucked out the blood.

Javier bounced on Victor's lap, heedless to the water that sloshed over the sides of the tub, lost in the pleasure of the cock he was impaling himself on. A hand came up to the back of his head, water dripping down the back of his neck and making him shiver. The boy lent back into it, pressing his shoulder blades back against the man's chest. He looked down his stomach, watching his hips grind down on his Master a sort of breathless wonder. He was... Fucking his employer...

"Mmmh.." There was something about the older man that stirred him deep in his gut. He ground himself down eagerly as he rested his head back onto the man's shoulder, panting with exertion. His hand went to his own cock, jacking it as he The boy lost himself in the feeling, trying not to think. Just move... Sucking up and grinding down. "Ah- nmm.. Master.." His hands clenched white on the sides of the tub as he rammed down on Victor faster... Not fast enough.

"Master.. I'm- so close- y-you feel- Ah!" He moaned, voice hindered by hitched breath, "So.. Unh. So good-" He needed him... Lust-filled brown eyes stared up at the underside of the man's jaw from his position leaning back against the man, the valet's strained whisper halted as he pressed his back into the man's chest. "F-fuck me Master! P-pleas-..!" He shut his eyes, pleading joining with the sounds of the displaced water. He hadn't meant to be so loud... the cock in his hand built with need and he could feel the heat growing.

Everhett sulked, hiding his face in his arms from the Igor as he mentioned Javier.

"It was you-" he mumbled saltily, then gasped out in pain as he was kicked, legs almost giving out beneath him. Javier's size had nothing on the monster cock the hunchback possessed. The ramming had hurt... The man was not gentle. Everhett shivered, trying to block the memory of the giant cock stretching him past his limit. The way it thrust into him, wiping his mind clean until nothing but the feel of it's pumping existed.

He whined and squirmed as the large, warm hands steadied thin hips, a wet tongue licking his hole. He gasped and writhed, even the man's tongue was giant and thick, matching the rest of him. The sucking drew a moan from the boy, still wiggling, though now he began to push slightly back on the slippery muscle. His cock grew hard pressed against the table side.

"Ugah- N-no, Ig-Master!" He wriggled, the sensation shooting into his lower abdomen.

Did he know how to pick them or what? It seemed as if he had come across a nymphomaniac, though one who could clean up after himself. He sucked on a strand of blond hair as his lover bounce on his cock. Lord, he was young enough to be his son! Was that why it felt so good? Such beauty, such youth, such vitality... He could only hope he could stay at this pace for a couple of years. If so, he was definitely a keeper. "How does your master feel? He whispered in French down into th boy's ear as he propositioned himself to allow him to slam upwards into his servant.

It was adorable how the nobleman hid his face in shame. It was as he was tainting some pure angel, leaving his wings ragged and his robed hikes up or torn away. He pushed his tongue in deep, pulling out any remaining cum while he searched for the source of the bleeding. He pulled his tongue out, scraping it along the sides, before pushing it back it. He scrabed over where he found bleeding before forcing the ass open to stick his lips in as well as they could to sucked the blood before returning to his tongue tucking.

Javier shivered at the whisper, catching the gist of it... He panted, then groaned out in his French dialect, "Yes! So good.. g-good!"

Ahnnh, yes..! The heat of skin.. the scalding touches of his master. He was burning for him. The valet ground back down, trying to coax the man to move. The teasing was driving him crazy. "P-please gi-give me more.. Uhn! Mas-more!" The boy begged, words tangling over themselves as his eyes squoze tight, his breath coming in ragged. The servant pulled at his own cock, shuddering down on the thick shaft being clenched between his ass cheeks.

"I can-n't- I must-...You're too, nhh!-" Javier moaned as his grinding hit against the spot within him once again, knuckles white on the tub's edges. If he could see himself, hear himself, he'd be appalled. But the valet only felt the immense pleasure of his master's length filling him, only heard the voice reverberating through the chest behind him, yearning for him to fuck him as his cock throbbed in his hand.

Everhett didn't muffle his cry as the Igor stuffed into his aching ass, toes curling on the floor as he barely held himself up with his chest bent over the table and arms in front of his face. Protests turned to pants, and gasps of pain as the tongue wiggled wet within him, then ran rough around the sensitive outside.

"AH!" The boy tried to move his legs away, but only resulted in spreading them farther. His hole tried to clench as he shivered in pain when the rough buds licked over his wound, but was forced open easily. Pale cheeks spread against the Igor's own. "N-H! Ah!" The boy gasped, nails digging into the table top, the small gasps sticking in his throat with every suck of the lips within his sphincter. It hurt- his cock twitched, pulsing with blood. "Nh-o.. s-t-top.." He panted, legs trembling as the tongue thrust within him, a strange mixture of pain and pleasure.

Victor sucked on the side of boy's earlobe, flipping the outer portions inside out as he slid a finger over Javier's belly button, the palm of his hand sliding on the top of the boy's cockhead as he attempted to pull the boy's hand from the shaft as he tried to not slip inside the tub. He wouldn't want to hit his head and lose conciousness. The boy might escape or decided to keep hopping on his dick rather than rescuing him. He felt himself ready to rum as he wondered over Javier's other name. "Sing."

The boy was getting smarter. He only protested with his mouth instead of his body this time, though either way would have ended in injury. The Igor continued his onslaught as began molesting the boy's privates. If it had been any other situation it would have been the one with their face in a mans ass giving them a handjib that would have been considered the lower of the two. In this specific case... he wasn't afraid to break balls. He saw himself as being completely in control. The boy probably did as well. He pulled out his tongue and releases his hand from the cock, hoping to leave the boy hanging with his erection untended to.

Javier moaned as his ear was enveloped in a hot sucking, the hand going down his abdomen making him clench his muscles. The palm rubbing against his cock made Javier jerk on the cock inside him, letting go of his own with reluctance. "Sing." A shiver ran down the boy's spine and through him at the older man's tone. He pumped himself down on him once, twice, his breath stopping in a half choke- before his body tensed.

"Ahk- uHHh!" The boy's mind was wiped clean as his ass quivered and sucked on the cock beneath him. His cum spurting into the water. He struggled to breath, falling back from his arched position. Slumping, shuddering against the man. "Nnmmm.. Vic- mm Master..." That voice.. didn't sound like his own... it was far too sensual. Passionate.. He didn't quite care... Still spinning behind the eyes, breathing heavy, the younger man licked and kissed softly as he turned his head to the doctor's neck.

Everhett's panting picked up, his hips bucking against the table as he felt the larger man grasp his cock. He was rough, rolling his balls and tugging on the boy's smaller shaft. The large hand easily enveloped it, the boy's body hot and gaining a fine sheen of sweat. The combination go the rough tongue and fingers upon him making him shake uncontrollably. His voice had stopped working, only able to grunt and moan as he scrunched his eyes closed, thrusting slightly into the man's hand. Suddenly they were gone.

Everhett's eyes flew open and he gave a long whine of needful protest before he could stop himself. Blue eyes glanced back over a shoulder, searching for the reason the Igor had stopped.

"Nnhh.." The boy complained softly, trying to rub his thighs together, little thrusts of his hips only resulting in him painfully hitting the wood of the table. "Master...." He moaned, almost desperate, face flushed. Why is he so cruel! Everhett thought angrily, though his body betrayed him, his erection painfully wishing for attention.

"Very good." Victor congratulated his prisoner, giving short thrusts inside the boy as he slowed down. He moved his head back to allow the other to kiss his throat, purring contently and sending vibrations downwards. He would need to get to work soon before he ended up fucking the boy all day. Probably needed a short nap after all the exertions. "I think that it is time for us to finish." After a short rest he lifted the foreignor off his cock and stood up by the boy, showing off his ankles and thighs as he stepped from the tub and began to clean the cum off his cock.

The Igor looked on amused at the boy's floundering as if he was a fish out of water. The contortions of his body really left few other things to compare it too. "Yesh, I am your master. Whath about ith?" Not the most sensual of voices, but the boy looked like a couple of drunkards could bring him to orgasm. He walked away to pour himself some beer while waiting to see if Hale's remaining dignity had him finish off himself or to not touch himself st all. He certainly hadn't given any hordes to either effect, so he wouldn't be able to excuse his actions in his mind unless he was a very delusional boy. Still, delusions might be th only way he could keep somewhat sane.

Javier smiled against the doctor's throat, as the man purred deeply in approval. The last thrusts inched into him, until they both stilled, winding down. He felt a strange sense of content settle over him, the older man possessing a quiet strength and wisdom that instinctively drew the younger to him. He almost felt... Secure? As if the man was trustworthy. Javier chided himself, he had to control himself better around his employers. But that was almost impossible, seeing as the doctor's body played him expertly like a finely tuned instrument... Made his heart pound wildly. Victor drove the sense from him, and the servant hated that. Loved it.

Hands came under him, lifting him. The cock he had so willingly stuffed inside him slipping out with a small gasp. Javier's hand clung to the side of the tub, steadying himself in the water as the man stood, stepping from the tub. The valet's eyes followed him, watching as he cleaned himself. The doctor was in good shape... He looked like he couldn't be more than 35, 40 years of age... muscles tensing powerfully under skin as he moved with an efficient grace. Javier caught himself staring, adverting his eyes once more. His head warred with his gut. It wasn't smart to fraternize with your betters... But he found himself stealing glances anyway. Fingers washed his loosened hole out as best he could, standing and exiting the tub as well. Retrieving towels from a cupboard, the servant reached up to drape the cotton around the man's shoulders, drying him. Trying to keep his hands from straying from their task. It would be easier once the man was dressed...

He held up the robe, helping to slip it on, before going to dress himself in the clothes provided. A thought stuck him, making him grimace. "Ah, Sir," Javier turned, now fully dressed, pulling on shoes that were slightly large, but not uncomfortable. "Your breakfast.. Would you tell me where I may prepare it?" No doubt Victor had work he needed to attend to. Javier cursed himself for being so unprincipled, having forgotten his master's needs.

Everhett clenched his teeth and dropped his forehead to the table as the Igor walked away, knowing the man did this on purpose to see him squirm. Humiliate him further. He throbbed to touch himself, but felt the eyes on him, the smirk burning into his skin. AH! How he loathed him! That beast of a man who- Mmmh.. He squirmed again, stomach burning in degradation. Hands clenching, before he shut his eyes. Quickly, one of his hands left the table top to reach under his belly and stroke the hard length that hung off the wood.

The boy bit his lip, trying to stay quiet as he drove himself closer to cumming. He couldn't believe he was reduced to this- a man arousing him, and the pain of it forcing him to relieve himself. The clenching and bucking of his hips shivered though his legs as he came on the floor, biting down on his free arm to muffle his moan somewhat. The boy collapsed, hanging halfway off the table, his slicked hand hanging at his side as he buried his face in the crook of his arm, soft sobs muttered from lips pressed there.

"We have a few kitchens around here." Victor told as he thought over hat uniform to have the boy where. He examined the set of clothes he had brought with him on the other's frame, only minorly stained with blood. They came from the foreman of a porcelein factory outside Dresden who had come done for some surgery to repair skin damaged in a glazing accident. They were not able to fit him afterwards so he left them behind as a portion of his payment. He went down a very nice set of dishes as well. That was another reason for his choosing this location for experiments. Patients could come through while claiming to be on trips and could bring goods to barter in their large trunks. "There is one about. Six minutes passed the third mortar. You should hear clucking from the chickens. Don't let them together or they will peck at the weakest. The chcioen would wish she were dead."

Speaking of the bottom of the pecking order... Here was one of the finer examples. Not since the Cantons drove off the Austrians from land bearing their royal family's name had there been such a humiliation for the blue blodded in the Alps. Maybe blue blood was the wrong word. This boy's blood was clearly rd. Maybe the upper crust would be a better comparison. You tear off the outer hardness to get to the good stuff inside. And was it ever tasty. He went to open the door while drinking, thinking how the taste of the salty cum and tears might mix with the iron and coppery taste of blood.

Javier nodded, reciting the directions to himself. Vague, but he was sure he'd find it... somehow. Chickens. Eggs. Perhaps he'd make an omelet if he could find some vegetables or cheese.. Pecking at the weakest.. Javier's mind went unwillingly to the thought of Everhett. He wondered where the boy had run off to. The valet snapped back, "Where should I deliver it?" Did the castle have a dining room? It must.. it was quite expansive, though the doctor might wish his meal someplace else. Acknowledging whatever reply the man gave him, the servant left, walking down the hall.

"Third mortar.. third... six minutes.." He'd been walking for some while, thinking of retracing his steps. He still didn't hear chickens.. but the creak of a door caught his attention. Javier paused, then made for it slowly. Curiously, he stepped into the dim room, eyes adjusting to the dark. There was.. something on the table.

Another sob left Everhett's lips and Javier realized to his horror he was staring at the boy's bloodied backside. The hand laying at the boy's side looked awkward, the valet becoming aware of the sticky seamen on the boy's hand. If Everhett was here like that... that meant...

Javier whirled, eyes searching the shadows of the room and falling on the large figure of the hunchback.

"S-sir..." He glanced back at the mewling boy who was either purposefully ignoring his former servant's voice, or too caught up in his situation to pay any attention.

"F-forgive the interruption.. I was just-" He took a breath, tearing his eyes away from Everhett's wretched form. "Looking for the chitchens- the chickens- the kitchen." He bit his tongue, words rolling over each other in his nervousness. "Do you know how I would reach them from here?"

"Just hit a spoon on a pan. If you are under one of the dumbwaiter's I will see about pulling it up." The dumwaiters may not have been the best use of his time in refurbishing the area. It was difficult enough finding the right stones to move from a series of fireplaces connected to one chimney but it was rather awkward to use the pulleys and winches. The problems with removing fireplaces and connecting a group of room horizontally in a high mountain range should have been obvious to anyone who stayed in a building of that sort for more that three days. Especially with kitchen on the bottom and a lab on the top. Victor headed back to his room for a more work oriented suit then headed off one of his workshops to see how the specimens had aged overnight.

The Igor looked around the larder. Might count as kitchens, he supposed. The main one had been a bit broken with the hole in the roof so this could do. "Yoar dreshed niche." The Igor commented, wondering if he could get the boy in his stolen suit to turn around to watch their guest. "Poultry is around the corner in the kitchesn."

"Thank you sir," Javier replied briskly, making his way swiftly around the table in the direction the Igor had provided. He was loath to stay any longer, not with the hunchback, and not with...

Everhett's sobs quieted as he lifted his head to watch the valet slip away. Suddenly he pushed himself upright, stumbling away from the table with renewed energy. Pulling up his pants awkwardly, he scowled, wiping bitter tears away. He hated the fact the servant had seen him humiliated once again. Crying even! Bloodied... and... he stared at the cum on his hand with further disgust. He had even.. Why...

"You- you bastard!" Rushing, or in his case more akin to stumbling, towards the Igor the boy's face contorted in fury. He let loose a wordless cry of anger, throwing what looked to be poorly-aimed clenched fists at the man. If any blows hit, it was a wonder, as the boy's eyes were tightly shut. "Why!? Why! I hate y-" He stepped on the hem of his pants, sending him off balance. The boy fell, sinking to his knees in front of the Igor. All the fight ebbing out of him, head bowed in defeat.

"Why-? N-no more.. I just want to go home..." The boy whispered, broken. He didn't know where 'home' was. He simply wished to be away from his captor. His tormentor. The sadistic man was driving him insane... Making him feel things he shouldn't. Like wanting to satisfy him... Make him pleased. No, no, he shouldn't be feeling- AHG! Even his own head betrayed him!'

Javier walked faster, clenching his teeth as he heard the remnants of desperate yelling echo from the room behind him. He set his mind to his task, blocking the images of the boy's flushed, panting face from his head.

Finding the chickens he made sure to carefully remove their eggs without setting them amongst each other, earning a few pecks to the back of his hands. Gathering a cut of salted ham as well he found a stove within the kitchen, lighting a fire. Into a pan went six eggs, finely chopped ham, and a few leaves of minced basil. He regarded the sad-looking plant with a sigh. The doctor hadn't been lying. There weren't vegetables to be found... but he did find potatoes. He'd need to start a garden.. Cutting up the spuds as well, he plated the eggs on two plates, frying the potatoes in lard in the pan after them. One plate for the master, one for his... Assistant. It brought a bad taste to his mouth thinking of serving the Igor. He himself no longer had much of a.. appetite.

Finished, the valet searched for a dumbwaiter. Finding what looked to be one in the adjacent room he did what he was told- started to bang loudly up the shaft on the back of a pan with a large metal spoon.

Well, that was fun. "Alreathy on your kneesth?" Igor asked as the Englishman kneeled before him. He could do the obvoous thing and force his cock down the boy's throat, but that  would be too obvious and would probably end up with the younger man drowning in his own blood. "Get up and grow a spine." He had spat some of the food down onto his toy before yanking him up, not sure if he wanted to fuck the boy silly just yet. He needed to pace himself, after all. That or inject a quarter pint of blood straight into his cock so he could just sit around while the boy struggling to raise off of his lap without falling back down. "You I am going into your mouth and  cumming in your ass as much as I like. I will enjoy every bit of your fear and discokfort, because when you break and start to enjoy it you will go straight into my mouth then out of my ass a few days later before I move onto your friend." He raised Hale's arm to his mouth then began to pull at the flesh with his teeth before remembering the purity. "Unless I am no longer bored and you keep me entertained. You only have so long with with intoxicating, alluring, delicious body before you grow out of that state. I want you to die before then, so I will anlways remember you when I am in the kitchen." 

He began to kiss up the side of the short male's cheek as he felt the blood pooling between his waist, then fondled the neaely untained skin of the short boy, lifting him in one arm so his feet dangled over the ground. "Stay this way as long as possible. Stay thin and short from drinkng nothing but my cum and piss and waking me up by riding me. Stay pale and dainty from never leaving my side.You will be my women." He took him out of the room, dragging him to the wardrobe area, looking for some women's clothing. "It is a dog eat dog world. Either the pureblood eats the mongrel or your servant eats you." He wasn't very eloquent certainly, though he meant both. He wanted Everhett to act as various different lovers for him and heavilly implying, if not outright stating, that one of the two lifelong "friends" would be dining upon the other. How could either of them leave after crossing that line? "I can be a fiend or your friend. There are not many options. I simply hunger. The feel of flesh beside me. The warmth and joys of the flesh beneath me and my sheets. The taste of flesh as it slides down my throat.... What are you going to be for me?"

Victor looked about the large library he had headed to after finding little to go on from the labratory. "Where is a Yid when you need one?" The reasonably ammoral man half mumbled to himself as he searched for Biblical tracts and theological translations. Far too much Latin, in his opinion, though he of course knew it and as well as the Greek that was required for most areas of hogher learning. The colleges started as theology schools and they were going stay that way if people did not start coming up with new ideas rather than giving just enough of the Holy Book to become Theists before worshipping ancient Greeks and Romans. Highly unoriginal in his own opinion. He was a Theist himself but he didn't think he would face annhilation or reincarnation or anything of that sort when he met his maker. He had spoken to some who had apparently already met Him.

Not one of those eaters of blood and flesh, of course. The the English had started writing up on some of them, though confusing various aspects. Vampyrs and the wolfmen were given a lot of press, though there was as always constant confusion as to how different the two were and how they behaved. Nothing but jumped up incubi and pixies, forest spirits taking to inhabit the mazes of streets and tunnels similar to their homes in the caves and woods centuries before humans started cutting down the forests. They couldn't even decide whether they wanted to devor or ravish their victms. His earliest encounters with the creatures had ended up woth enough confusion on the parts of the predators as to whether or not he was pure enough to corrupt or malicious enough to punish. That issue with the son he made with his own hands seemed to decide things in  favour of- 

The man heard something from a distance off and abandoned his search for some Hebrew references for perfecting his golems of flesh and brass. 'Likely not the best combination.' He thought while passing some suits of plate armor which he was almost certain had some form of conciousness, of the poltergeist activity after he tried to cut one up for scrap metal was any indication. And so he needed to make do with brass. He lifted a short prybar that he had left near the door into the lab and found himself near paralyzed as a jar of liquid lightning was shattered at his feet and, against all laws of nature, shot at what was effectively a lighting rod in his hand. The real issue was how it continued so long without bursting his heart. He looked at a Sharp featured creature that jumped onto his belly while wearing the coat he usually reserved for experiments involving chemical reactions.

"How is it that you have lasted this long without a good kick?" Victor had to struggle bit at understanding the German of the creature on him, having a hunch as to what had been plaguing some of the other scientists. Surely it was yet another remolding of the creatures who stood just out of side from man, kept in the growing shadow from the ever brightening holo caust of mankind's knowledge,  waiting and watching as man  tried to keep as close to the fire as they could without becoming even more fuel to lighten the way for others.

As the creature rubbed the oversized coat upon Frankenstein's face, his inhumanly thin knees on either side of the scientist's throat, who had a while to get his bearings back from the combination of the electric shock, the collision of the creature onto his torso, and the fumes from the coat directly into his lungs. The creature looked at the mechanism for the dumbwaiter, hopping off his throat and going towards it, causing it to start to creak. Not from weight. From mechanical mischief as it swiftly fell towards the kitchens, where the Gremlin would find someone who he could torment in the old fashioned ways, breaking his stuff and forcing himself on whoever it was with the imppied intent to take advantage of them.

Back
Top Bottom