Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cue Thunder

A sigh as light as a feather, barely reaching Everhett's ears, and pumping fear into the depths of his heart.

The man was clasping his hands tightly into his own as if... as if he owned him. He wanted to curse, and bite. But he didn't, because in the next moment the man's hands were on him. The boy cried out as he was squoze, though it was cut off when he was dumped unceremoniously onto the ground. The shackles made his already clumsy legs useless. Wet eyes dilated from left to right, a sense of fear seeping through them as he was forced to look at the man. His musky length hit him hard on the cheek, wiping past his mouth and Everhett whined in protest. The boy opened his eyes to find the hunchback had left to retrieve something from a corner of the room.

"P-plea-ase let me go. Don't d-do a-anything t-to me. I-I... I d-didn't mean w-what I-I said-"

He screamed as the coils whipped across his naked back, arcing up in pain before collapsing in a hissing, twitching heap on the floor. Not for long. A boot collided with his gut, flipping the naked boy over. Piss rained down into his face with an order. The boy coughed and retched, closing his eyes from the stinging, stinking warm liquid, but he forced his mouth open.

His fingers itched to do something... anything... just anything to destroy his urge to vomit as a clammy feeling enveloped his body. The boy's whole body shuddered as he drank, fighting not to drown as the yellow liquid trickled over his face, most of it now landing in his waiting, open mouth. His hands clenched on the man's boot, trying to keep himself from throwing up or coughing, but it was proving to be extremely difficult to keep swallowing the disgusting piss.

"Twenty-five, Sir." He murmured, as the man lent over him, undoing a button in the nightshirt. Long, elegant fingers lifted his chin and the servant offered no resistance, eyes watching him with a sort of wonderment. It was new to him, this touch... His hand came up to the man's own shirt, undoing a button like the doctor had to him. He unfolded a palm, looking back up into the man's eyes with uncertainty, before he pressed it there against the warm flesh. A heartbeat pulsed under his fingers. The man's closeness intensified the scent Javier had caught on his clothes earlier. Warm, heady. Before he could stop himself, his lips opened. "What is your name?"

The Igor continued releasing his bladded for a bit, moving his stream around to force the boy to follow it, letting him know that he wasn't just having to sit there and take it. He had to actively follow the stream to guzzle it down. "I own you know. You live or die completely at my pleasure. And I could get a LOT out of making you die." After pissing into the boy's eyes he rubbed his large balls over his face. "Now thank me for your drink, you little piss guzzler." Spitting on him he left the room, returning while wearing a robe and carrying a series of tubes. "All fours." He man handled Hale while cramming the tubes in, then released a stinging mixture into the boy's ass, which stopped being painful after two minutes but did slosh around and raise the sensitivity inside the ass.

"Are you married?" He took Javier's hand, raising it to his own face. He looked down curioisly, then kissed aa finger tip while looking at the other. As the lights dimmed he sucked on the ring finger, searching for signs of a wedding ring. He didn't find any as the lights stopped their dimming and a question was asked of him. "Call me Victor." Not master or Herre Frankenstein. Maybe they would be on first names terms when company wasn't around. Which should be most times. A glimmer came to Victor's eyes as he scooched closer to Javier, reaching an arm around him, so long as the other didn't move. "It is cold. Let's keep together for warmth. The fire will do the rest for tomorrow night."

The boy's head lifted as the stream moved, pushing himself up on his elbows, trying desperately to keep it in his mouth. Finally it ended, the last drips moving up suddenly and falling into wide, blue eyes. The boy sniveled and convulsed as he tried to keep the vile liquid down, his face smothered by the man's heavy balls.

"Th-th-" He let out a sob, rubbing the pain from his eyes as best as he could, "-Thank you.." When he did open them again, the Igor was returning, with something dangling in his hands.

"All fours."

"Wha-?" He tried to comply, but wasn't fast enough, his hips being jerked upwards.

"AH!" Everhett squirmed as the tubes were forced into his ass, clenching his fists as his cheek pressed into the ground. Then his eyes flew open.

"AHHHG!" The boy cried, bitting down on his arm, and thrashed under the hunchback's hold, "Stop- Stop! Please! Ah- gouuuhhh.."

His words quickly changed into pain-stricken, strangled moans, until the pain ebbed. Everhett was panting, then he looked up between his legs. His stomach was slightly bulged. Tubes dangled from him, they had filled his ass up, and now it felt--

"Please- take them out..!" He pleaded hoarsely trying to reach back. He now felt the extreme urge to relieve himself, but the tubing was in the way.

"No, no woman-" Javier sucked in a breath as his ring finger was sucked into the man's mouth. It was wet and so hot. He shivered.

"V-Victor..." The valet repeated, feeling the man's touch excite things in him. When he scooted closer however, wapping an arm around him, Javier shifted uncomfortably. He could feel his arousal growing as the man's smooth voice ghosted close to his skin, the saliva still wet on his finger... Embarrassed, he tried not to press it up against him, but it was becoming difficult in their close proximity.

"You're welcome." Igor said with a sickly sweetness as he once again stroked the boy's hair. "You look good, but you need to stop crying. It doesn't fit your face." He made no effort to remove the tubes, though turned off the thing sending the liquid in. "You are going to lay there tonight and your ass will be fit to eat out of tomorrow." He stepped on the boy's lower leg before sitting on the bed. "Pray you don't catch a cold or anything. I might not want you anymore." Would he? Well, he would have lots to do with him alive or dead. He didn't want him to be damaged goods, but he simply wouldn't take the hint and start presenting himself for fucking. "Say you love me." That should do it. "Say you want me to protect you and treat you as my property. To feed you and fuck you. Tell me what you want." Upstairs, something less violent was going on. "Yes, Javier?" victor asked while drawing Javier closer. "Your voice is hitching." He moved a socked foot across over the unclothed foot of the boy sharing his sheets. It seemed that he was now going to make large... Ehhh, his mind wasn't on that. Instead, he dragged Javier closer, blowing into his hair. "Are you cold?"

His bowls felt like they were going to explode. He resisted the urge to vomit. He didn't want to be laying in regurgitated piss all night. Everhett let out a groan of pain as the heavy foot came down upon the back of his leg, which in turn shot painful vibrations down his back. He wanted him to tell him he loved him? The man was insane. "I l- I lu-" The boy tried, but pain and exhaustion won out, fuzzing the corners of his mind. He wanted to wash his mouth out, take a long hot bath, but most of all he needed to shit. It felt like his spine was on fire. Pale, lithe form shuddering as he lay there in agony. Everhett shut his eyes, trying to block it all out. He didn't want to think about what the morning promised him. The slow drip of liquid that seeped into him cut off thankfully. He wanted to take a shit but he knew he'd have to wait until the next day. The man had been brutally clear about his place. He settled in for a painful night, sobbing slowly subsiding as he lost consciousness.

"Mhh.." His servant's breath escaped as the doctor's leg brushed against the valet's, traveling down to his foot. He flushed slightly at the mention of his breathing picking up. "S-sorry, Sir…" Javier whispered slowly, not entirely sure what he was apologizing for- The brown eyes that raked over the man beside him, or the breathing that gave away his attraction.. He should have more control than this, the bulge growing under the night garment. The young man stopped breathing altogether as he was pinned against the man's side, his breath tickling through the valet's blond strands and against his ear. "No.." He managed. Both as a reaction to being pulled close, and as a answer to his master's question. He looked up at the man, searching his eyes for any trace of disgust now that his arousal had been pressed flush against the other's thigh. "No… It's very… warm.."

Huh. Looked like the boy wouldn't last. He stayed down there, trying to confession his undieing love for his body, but couldn't get it out before he screamed in pleasure. Truely Hale was lucky to have a man such as Igor to tend to his needs. "Sleep." He commanded as a rat skittered by Hale. "You must be well rested for tomorrow." As iff. Rats, roaches, the cold, the chains... Not to mention how the liquid inside Hale might harden if he didn't keep sqishing it around. "Stay there and marinade." He still couldn't let his lust override his hunger, and drool dripped down onto the boy, who no longer stirred. Huh. Must have passed out. "You stay there." No response. "Good boy." The Igor headed into his bed, surrounding himself with sheets and went to sleep, only stopping to turn off the lights

Victor drew Javier closer, stroking his hair somewhat affectionately while eyeing the boy stuttering, his warm body suggesting there was something more than just the cold on his mind. And as he suspected, it was not just the cold. Instead, he found a hardness caused by the warmth, now rubbing on his thigh. "Is there something you want to get off your chest?" Victor asked while feeling twitches down below. MAybe Javier's, but he was almost certain it was his own cock coming to life. "Morning glory at night?" He quipted, considering the old Greek systems of ermonoes. However they called it. Patron and apprentice, fucking, and teaching. Maybe... Nah. "Have you and your former master ever relieved each other?" Curioisty framed his voice.

The young man closed his eyes, he could already feel the tightness spreading from his stomach. Warm fingers trailed to his face, then up through his hair. Ah.. D-don't.. t..ouch my hai- He shivered, relaxing back a little against the pleasurable caress. unn.. Javier opened his eyes slowly, wrapping one arm around the man's waist as well. Gaining purchase in the material. Oh… Those eyes. They shifted in the dim light.

"No" Javier said as he lifted his hips, pressing the underside of his hard shaft flat against the doctor's abdomen, shifting it until he felt them rub together. "Mr. Hale-..." Javier frowned, pushing the boy from his mind. "Was never close." He left it at that. Shivering heat surged to his legs while his gaze followed down the man's neck, down his body, until it rested on the place where he pressed against him. He was touching another man. Without a thinking he ground up against his master's semi-hard erection, hands pulling gently on the shirt that covered the man's back. It was wrong, a servant touching his master so forwardly.. but the yearning that burned through his stomach made Javier care less about the matter.

He flicked his tongue out with slight aggressiveness and lapped at the man's neck… Victor smelled so lovely that Javier couldn't deny himself a taste. He opened his mouth and latched onto a piece of the pale flesh, bringing it into his mouth and sucking, before his lips trailed up to the underside of the man's jaw, hesitating for only a second before pressing a kiss there. Javier's eyes opened slowly, the brown now a burnt umber as they were full blown with desire. He brought his face closer to his master's, fingers carefully trailing down the man's slightly scarred cheek. Umber met slate grey. He didn't dare avert his gaze. "Victor…" Javier's tongue caressed the name like velvet. Reveling in his permission to taste it. "You.. You don't know how tempting you are…" There. He said it. But the admission did nothing to get anything off his chest.. He wanted more. So much more…

Javier released his hold on the man's waist, sliding the hand up his clothed side. Feeling the lean, whipcord muscles move under his fingers. The grey eyes that churned above him intoxicated him. "Please…" Javier's warm breath brushed against the man's lips in their closeness, he wanted to see the doctor… Touch him. But he needed permission. "..May- May I undress you?"

This was strange. Being treated almost like a woman, but it wasn't all that bad, all things considered. He was held onto, his flesh was tasted, his cock- Right. It seemed that the other was now trying to seduce him. This was bad. Very bad. He couldn't let a possible experiment do this to him. LEt alone another male who had every right to try kicking his throat in while he slept. "It seems that if I undressed we would need to get even further together for warmth." Victor said cautiosly, avoiding the question. How was he supposed to answer? The kiss... "You do know what you are asking for, don't you?" He pulled his chest away a bit, though pushed hisgroin closer, grinding into Javiers as he licked his lip. He was the one to offer, after all. He had clearly hinted at masturbating with or for each other. "If you are... Show me your penis."

The doctor pulled away, retaining control. Javier's hands twitched as he felt him grind against him in turn. "Yes." He answered, pushing back to meet the man's weight. The young valet pushed himself upright, sliding out from underneath his master. He sat on his knees, bringing his hands to the bottom of the night shirt and pulling it off slowly. His muscles flexed along his abdomen as he lent back on one arm, bringing a hand to the pants. His fingers teased open the tie, then his thumbs slid into the waist, easing down the fabric. He watched the doctor watch him. The erection that had tented his garment sprung free against him, seven inches of blood-engorged flesh. His hand went down to grasp himself, moving lower to free his balls. Javier didn't say anything, simply waited for his master's reaction, the chilled air washing over his body and raising his skin.

Completely naked, then... He was keeping his own clothes on, but he wouldn't comlain if his servant did otherwise, instead looking up at the one kneeling above him. He went back onto his sides, apparently freeing himself from the sheets as he pulled down his pants to show a rather impressive length. "You are rather big, aren't you?" He took the cock into his hand, riasing it on his fingertips as he examined it. "I used to do some games in the univerisities involving these. Some experiments to get the blood flowing towards the privates of the dead. Usually just lay them on their stomache to get it going." He began to sit up, exposing his own growing erection. "Not that we didn't do games with living people as well. Maybe you know some?" He began to rub his balls then tickled the sides of his shaft as he kept his clothes on, eyeing the other before holding his own cock, slwoly moving it with his hand as he watched the other.

The fingers examining his dick made his breath catch, though Javier did not move, staying still under his scrutiny. He did however quirk a brow at the mention of dealing with the dead. The doctor could be particularly morbid at the blink of an eye. Unpredictable. The boy's eyes watched as the covers were removed, the tall man sitting up as well. His gaze fell to the man's groin, where Victor's hands rubbed over the swell. "Games.." Javier mumbled, preoccupied with watching the man's hand stroke himself slowly. His own cock twitched, urges building. The boy moved closer to the doctor, reaching out with one hand to take a gentle hold of the man's sack as Victors own hand had claimed the shaft. He held them, rubbing his thumb slowly across the skin there. The valets eyes went back to his master's. "I did not attend university, Sir..." He frowned slightly, eyes tracing the sharp contours of the man's face. "Perhaps I will be disagreeable.. I have never "played" with a man before... But I know what feels good." Then he lent in, sharing body heat as he bowed his head near the man's ear. "Would you... Teach me?"

Ahhh, that was nice. Victor watched every Javier's face for every moment, taking in changes on the face of the other, suddenly wishing he hadn't dimmed things. Looking down breifly he saw that Javier's cock was moving and growing, even without it being touched. It seemed that someone found him attractive. Very attractive. It was reassuring. "Games." He repeated, before the valet took his balls in his hand. "There are lots of games." Though they were hard coming to memory, he would think of somethign. Ahh, that would do it. "One of the more common for two people is to have each one trying to make the other orgasm before the other." His hand reached over to Javier's cock, squeezing the younger man's member. "Now you start." He suggested right into his ear, before cheating as he started early, sucking on the large part of the ear.

"Mmnnf." Javier bit his lip and gasped, trying not to shrink away as the hot mouth enveloped his ear. Not fair... His stomach tightened. Massaging the doctor's balls with one hand, the other went up to grasp his hardness. With a slight smirk, the valet's lips came down on the skin between the man's collar bone and his neck, suckling softly. His hand tightened on the shaft, moving his strokes in time with his sucking. Victor's hand created a pleasurable friction, making him widen his knees somewhat.

That seemed to have got an effect. He felt a slight stop to the work on his balls when he took in his ear, but that could have just been him reposititiong to take his hardness into hand. Victor hummed into Javier's ear as he sucked it, as well as flipping his hand upside for when he jacked his servants cock, raising the skin on the foreskin up and down as he twisted, though not excessively. He took in the scent of Javier's hair as he realized his servant's knees where spreading. He used the thum of the jacking hand to rub at his hole then dragged it back up and between the other's balls.

The humming that vibrated along his ear was distracting. Much too distracting.. then the twisting started. "Haa.." Javier exhaled, trying to catch up. He took the hand caressing the mans balls and added it to the hand that pumped his cock. He wrapped the doctor with both, moving in separate directions as he pumped. "Ah.." His legs trembled, the thumb that had run under his balls sending a lacing fire up his spine coupled with the twisting. The doctor was playing him. One of Javier's thumbs came to the cocks head, rubbing against the unsheathed slit, then rubbed harder on the underside of the head near the sensitive part. His mouth released the bruised spot on Victor's collar, to lick up his neck with a soft moan, his thighs twitching upwards again.

'He's really getting into it.' Victor thought to himself as Javier tried to catch his breathe. He felt his balls being left and a second hand wrapping around his shaft. All good and well, but there were far moe areas of the body collecting nerve endings where the right touch could... Well, maybe he was cheating a bit."Heh!" Maybe the boy was as well, rrubbing his thumb over the cockhead, his leaking precum helping to keep the hard rubbing from causing rashes. Victor responded with his free hand pulling and twisting at Javier's nipples, then left them when they began to harden, likely with discomfort and the need for more twists. That hand then moved down, tickling his stomache before being raised and brought into Victor's mouth. The hand then moved down to the boy's ass and began to prod at the entrance.

A sharp hiss at his nipples being twisted, Javier bit at the man's neck in retribution, wishing he would soothe the hard nubs. The torturous hands traveled away and down however. The valet jacked faster on his master's cock, squeezing periodically and trying to coax the veined harness to milk. His tongue made it's way up the man's neck, then Javier faced him, glazed eyes meeting the grey one's of his master. He was panting now, wishing the stroking on his cock would speed up so that he could- no. No he couldn't release.. yet. Then Javier tensed, eyes widening slightly. A slippery digit sliding against his ass. It felt strange.. Made him shiver. He felt the pressure, his hands tightening on the cock before him. More pressure, it hurt- Javier's eyes squeezed shut, then the finger popped in. "Nnh!" His head fell against the doctor's shoulder, his breathing coming in huffs. His fingers trembled as the stroking of his master's cock slowed, trying not to move the sensitive finger within his ass. He didn't want to lose, but... he couldn't move.

It was taking some effort to keep things down. The boy may have been inexperienced and using dry hands, but he certainly had a lot of heart. As he himself had, considering how much blood was being pumped into his cock. He 'hurked!' at the rough grasping of his cock by the two hands, the pooled blood flowing into his cock in a rush when the grasp was loosened. He twirled and shook and bent his finger in the servant's ass, before adding another to stretch him open. It had been so long that he had 'been with' someone that he began to release some cum. Not much. Not enough to really count as an orgasm. But he wasn't one to be a sore looser, his activities against the two Englishmen aside. "Looks like you won." He pushed his servant down, rubbing some of the cum into his hole, before pulling up his legs and spreading them. After showing his hard cock to the other he jammed pillows under his ass and looked him in the eyes while aligning his cock at the outside of his ass. "What would you like as a prize?"

"Nh! Agk..!" Javier twitched, trying not to strangle his master's shaft as the painful finger ground within him. Pain soon turned to pleasure as the doctor hit on a spot that made his servant's back shudder, his legs twitching uncontrollably. He faintly felt liquid trickle over his fingers, but was too focused on the finger within him bending and rubbing, driving his eyes to squeeze shut and teeth to abuse his lip. Another gasp of pain escaped as a second finger prodded in, the valet clinging to the doctor to stay upright as the fingers spread within him, stretching his tight hole. "Nnn!" He couldn't stand it anymore- he was going to- "Haa.." Oh god.. The fingers were removed. Javier's eyes opened, a bit delayed as the digits slipped free from his ass, a look of disappointment washing over his features before he could hold it back. His trembling slowly subsided.

It was replaced with confusion at the mention of winning, his chest being pushed, back pressing into the mattress. Then he remembered the slippery substance on his fingers. His master must have leaked some... But he hadn't shown any- His legs were spread apart, pillows lifting his hips up. Oh. Victor was still very hard. Very... He could feel him brush the large, warm head at his entrance. The fervid grey eyes that burned down on him made made his pulse jump with excitement. "Master..." Javier smirked softly, bringing his hand teasingly up to his face to lick at the man's cum on his fingers. "I-" He looked up at the man fully now, hips angled up and hands traveling under him to help hold his ass cheeks open. "I want to feel more.." He breathed, trying to relax himself though it was proving difficult. "Please.. Fill me up with your cock.. Make me cum.."

"Heh... heh..." This boy was making Victor feel so much younger, as if he were still with his tutor or just entering the univeristy. Tutor... Maybe he could be that. On a wider range of things. "Your master will provide." Victor promised as he pushed into the hole, groaning at the tightness before pulling out. He rubed his hard shaft between Javier's balls and against his cock before thrusting back into his ass. "Let's see who cums... next." He would need to think of a new prize. Maybe even through this if losing would always end up with his cock in the Englishman's ass. "Tell me how it feels." Another pant before he brushed his growingly sweaty hair to the side. "No need to keep more secrets. Have you ever had a man inside you? A boy? Ever wanted a master to drive you like a cart and leave your bones like jelly?"

"Uhh- UGH!" Javier's finger's dug into his cheeks as he felt his master's cock press hard against his hole, insistently pushing until the head popped in. Pain blossomed behind his eyes, but the obstruction was removed, leaving him breathless. His hard cock was rubbed against the other's dick, giving him a wave of pleasure. Javier had no time to think, before Victor thrust himself within- deeper this time. "UGK-" THe boy shuddered under him, unable to speak at first; his walls contracting around the large cock.

"P-Please.. Don't move.. It hurts..." He took in a quivering breath, raising his head to look at where they were connected, his skin stretched tight around the throbbing dick. Pain-filled brown eyes met impassioned grey. "No- no you're the firs- Ah!" He gasped again as the man shifted. He could feel the man's deep voice vibrate through his cock and into him as he huskily teased him from above.

He should have gotten the boy to suck it first. Would have made sliding in and out far easier. AS it was, Victor only had the cum to slide inside him with, though it might be joined by some blood when he broke his cherry. Yes, anal virginities did not work that way and Victor knew full well that blood tended to do the exact opposite of lubricants. Still, it was hot, it was tight, and he sat there, his cock staying in Javier's ass as he caught his breathe. After waiting a bit he began to thrust in again. "You look so beautiful." He grunted as he thrusted harder, not knowing for certain if he had a mistress, though determined to use Javier for every bit of pleasure he could get. "Relax. I am making you mine."

"AH! AH!" Javier's hands flew to the sheets, twisting them in is grasp. His legs shook under Victor's hands as he filled him up a bit at a time. He couldn't hold back his grunts, throat stretched taunt and features screwing up in pain. The cock thrust again into him, making his back arch, the sheets pulled up in his grasp. "Ah-HN!" The boy's loud pants came in shuddering bursts from his lungs, the movement setting his insides on fire. Cracking open pain-striken eyes, he watched the movement of his masters hips. His slow, pausing thrusts that made Javier's muscles tighten hard with each one. His legs held apart... and a cock being shoved into him... Javier's cock twitched. It turned him on. The pain was slowly turning to something else as he felt the thickness grind against his untouched inner parts, making him moan. "Ah-Aaah, Ma-Master.." Javier's harsh breathing shook his chest. He pushed his hips slightly up more, inviting the torturous member closer. To go deeper. "M-more.." He managed, loving the full feeling. "It feels- Ah! I-It feels..."

This was how it was going to be. He needed to find a way to have Javier as sensitive and tight as this every time he sodomized him. The groans, the twitches.... They were what really made this memorable. Though keeping it to memories? No... He would be practicing this often. "Take me, my slave." Should he have used another word? Servant? Lover? Ehhh. "Take my cock deep inside your bowels, feel my warmth, squeeze me, massage me..." He grunted harsher as he began to get farther and farther in, picking up speak with the begging ahead of him. "You are mine and I will not let you go." Let's see, the prostate should located be about...

"IHNN.." The boy choked on a moan as the hot cock was forced deeper with a thrust.. Deeper.. until he felt the man's balls slap against his ass. So... So full.. The pleasure rippled through his body as his master hilted himself, voice gravelly above him. "Uhnn- Yes Master... Y-Yes!" The boy's eyes were closed as he fought to breathe, his cock bouncing with each stroke pushed into him. His own voice was stretched out in hitched sounds, hands going up beside his face to grab the sheets there as his body was rocked forward on the bed with every thrust. "Ah-Ah-HA-Ah.." Javier's eyes met his masters, his mouth slackening in indulgence. "Nahh! Mmm.. haa.." His thighs began to shake as the plunging grew more fervid, the slapping of flesh and his own moans loud in his ears. "Closer..." He begged, not stopping to think how his voice sounded. He couldn't think.. The friction was unbearable.. His asshole clenching and sucking on the dick that thrust within it.

Back
Top Bottom