Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Play With Me! (Literate, Character-Minded RPers Definitely Need Apply!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhymesWithOrange

Meteorite
Ciao, BMR, and thank you for having me - I'm so very looking forward to playing with you! I have some general information about me as a role player, some things I like, and specific plots we can look into together.

Almost every aspect of my life centres around stories; getting interesting, evocative stories onto the stage, living a good story, listening to the stories of people with whom I live and work and looking for happy endings. So when I roleplay, above all, I'm looking for a good story. I'm looking for characters I can believe who are genuinely affected by each other and the world around them, however fantastical that world may be, and are working towards a goal they find worthwhile. I'm looking for plot.

And, yes, I'm looking for good spelling and grammar and posts long enough to be interesting and give me something to sink my teeth into. If you know what I mean. Speaking of teeth sinking...

General RP Guidelines
Sex: Will I play it? Yes, sure. Am I interested in it being the entire plot? Not so much.
Genders/Orientations: Any and everything is okay by me. While my plots sometimes use gendered pronouns, I am in no way opposed to switching it up.
Kinky Fuckery: Mostly. I'm generally comfy with most things on the BDSM spectrum, but incest and any kind of permanent damage aren't really on my list. Honestly, I think it's all at least as fun when it's not overtly sexual as when it is. (Though I definitely have preferences...we can discuss those when we chat if it's applicable to our game.)

Plot Elements I Enjoy
- Light fantasy (That is, some vampire or faery action, but not complicated rules or mythology.)
- Light historical fiction (I don't want to spend hours doing research, but, well, corsets are fun.)
- Themes of redemption
- Anything involving the arts
- Turnabout
- Bondage, sexual or not

Plots
*~All's Fairy In Love and War~*
The mountain fae are rarely spoken of and less rarely seen - most aren't even sure they exist - but there have always been whispers that they're lucky creatures, if little better than animals, and that their luck and power can...rub off. For years, the royal and noble families have ensured their son's success by securing faerie women for them to terrorise, assuming that fear makes their magic stronger. But when a woman is set to be in line for the throne and her father decides to see if a male faerie can still do the trick, things take a most unfortunate turn as the fae sets out to teach them a lesson they'll never forget.
I'm going to strongly suggest we go with faeries that are normal-people-sized. Basically, the idea is that he's caught for her and she tries to use his magic, but he ends up capturing her and using her to teach the community a lesson, possibly through treating her the same way they treat the female faeries they capture.

*~Still, Life~*
S/he is an artist with big ideas, a lovely cabin/studio out in the woods, and no patience for models who are constantly shifting and whining about needing breaks and how uncomfortable the positions are to give the artist the lines s/he is looking for. What's the obvious solution when you can't find a model who's up for anything? Tie one down.
I could see the artist either just seeing someone that sparked their muse and kidnapping them, offering someone with great need a great deal of money they can't refuse, or recruiting from a college as a "summer art intensive" and keeping their selected "student" captive once they arrived.

*~Limelight~*
This is kind of complex, but I've always wanted to find someone to RP it with, so please do let me know if you're interested and we can talk through it.
Things s/he hates:
1) Companies that step on the little people in their rise to power
2) Missed opportunities
3) Hurting people
So s/he can't miss the opportunity, when it arises, to kidnap the heir of the mining company that practically wiped out entire communities with its immoral practices and make them pay. It's a brilliant plan: they can do what they're told, confessing and revealing and fixing things until the grand finale, or their kid gets punished. Unfortunately, that's a direct violation of the third item on his/her list. Is it worth it, the lesser of two evils? Or is there, perhaps, another, sneakier way to make it all work out?

And we're going to stop there for now. But if you find any of these interesting, or have anything in your pocket you think I might work for based off these, please get in touch!

- RhymesWithOrange

Hey, I'm interested specially in the second plot if you don't mind playing the artist and the 'Limelight' has also somewhat piqued my curiosity.. If you're still looking for a partner PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom