Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tired of pg rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyRoseBlack23

Super-Earth
So basically I've got a lot of RP experience, but have spent a lot of time on sites where I have to constantly be careful to censor and keep things pg-13. So I just want an outlet where I can be a bit more open, without worries

There is some stuff I've never done but would be open to learning

However in general the only thing I'm like, absolutely not is:

scat/piss/vomit/anything gross

Outside of that, plot based, smut, boredom, violence, etc etc etc etc etc

:angel:

UPDATE

Rabbit Hole

UPDATE

Lately I've been particularly interested in doing one of the following (especially a non-con one):

(me/someone else)
Daugher/father
slave/dom (the slave being new into the world)
human/vampire (involving biting and blood)
captive/captor
student/teacher
son/father
sister/brother

suggestions welcome

Well I've only recently started getting into manga/anime/yuri/yaoi/hentai, etc so I don't really know any characters from manga or anime well

Other than that, I'm open to anything, and have so many areas of interest in fiction and media it would take too long to list XD

ugh. vampire RP's. Ther eis only one particular kind I am willing to try but it requires a few things.

1) You play the vampire
2) you okay with playing young looking characters or character around the age of 14
3) Be willing to allow your partner to be Human
4) None of this stupid twilight sparkly vegetarian vampire shit.

Gashnaw said:
ugh. vampire RP's. Ther eis only one particular kind I am willing to try but it requires a few things.

1) You play the vampire
2) you okay with playing young looking characters or character around the age of 14
3) Be willing to allow your partner to be Human
4) None of this stupid twilight sparkly vegetarian vampire shit.

Well as I said, I follow a variety of stuff, so I'm not like hooked on vamps, but for the record ;) those things in twilight weren't vamps, vamps should NEVER sparkle. The only kind of vamps I'm into at all would be more like Being Human, Underworld, etc

That being said, I'm fine choosing something else, but I'm also fine with the conditions you gave. You'll find I'm quite flexible to what I rp, so, if you have something you've been itching to try lately, I'm all ears

love the chibitized Jill Avatar. Also I forgot to mention my Plot idea is base doff of the movie "let me in" Where the vampire needs a caretaker during the day to watch over her and make sure she doesn't die. That is the role my character would take on. But the thing is he is older now (Say in his early 20's) where she is still looking like a child.

Underworld is my personal favorite and the best vampires. Even though every movie after the first sucked.

Gashnaw said:
love the chibitized Jill Avatar. Also I forgot to mention my Plot idea is base doff of the movie "let me in" Where the vampire needs a caretaker during the day to watch over her and make sure she doesn't die. That is the role my character would take on. But the thing is he is older now (Say in his early 20's) where she is still looking like a child.

Underworld is my personal favorite and the best vampires. Even though every movie after the first sucked.

yea they definitely have the best, and hottest leading vampire XD

So she was turned young?

yes she was, and the boy fell for her young as well, but as he aged she did not, however he still enjoys her "company"and watches over he during the day making sure no harm befalls her. (The only thing the don't explain in the movie is how he managed to spend time with her during the night ans watch over her from dawn onwards. so i am going to go with the fact that he is a bit of an insomniac needing almost no sleep. He sleeps but very little.)

Gashnaw said:
yes she was, and the boy fell for her young as well, but as he aged she did not, however he still enjoys her "company"and watches over he during the day making sure no harm befalls her. (The only thing the don't explain in the movie is how he managed to spend time with her during the night ans watch over her from dawn onwards. so i am going to go with the fact that he is a bit of an insomniac needing almost no sleep. He sleeps but very little.)

I can relate to being an insomniac actually xD so just so I can get a clear picture of her in my head, what age would you like that she was turned?

Hi,
I'm new to this site and am interested in beyond PG-13 roleplaying as well. Hoping for someone to show me the ropes as I don't think I know what the hell I'm doing here :). I've got a good imagination and love to read.

LilyRoseBlack23 said:
So basically I've got a lot of RP experience, but have spent a lot of time on sites where I have to constantly be careful to censor and keep things pg-13. So I just want an outlet where I can be a bit more open, without worries

Well I'm just learning the ropes today as well, only just joined a few hours ago, but I'm happy to help with what I can.

FlyingFastest said:
Hi,
I'm new to this site and am interested in beyond PG-13 roleplaying as well. Hoping for someone to show me the ropes as I don't think I know what the hell I'm doing here :). I've got a good imagination and love to read.

LilyRoseBlack23 said:

LilyRoseBlack23 said:
Gashnaw said:

I can relate to being an insomniac actually xD so just so I can get a clear picture of her in my head, what age would you like that she was turned?
around 14 years of age

Gashnaw said:
LilyRoseBlack23 said:
Gashnaw said:

around 14 years of age

I can work with that.

Halaster said:
Please do not bump more than once per day, as per the rules. Thank you~

Sorry bout that, I'm getting used to forum rp's again, I haven't been rp'ing on forums in like 2 years, been roleplaying on Wikia, but it has to stay PG-13 there, I promise it won't happen again :blush:

If you're looking for more vampire rp, it's one of my favourite settings. My personal favourite take on vampire lore is True Blood, Underworld, White Wolf in approximately that order.

Deviant Desires said:
If you're looking for more vampire rp, it's one of my favourite settings. My personal favourite take on vampire lore is True Blood, Underworld, White Wolf in approximately that order.

I know underworld the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom