Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Break Me Down [MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dailynn

Planetoid
I am only looking for MxM pairings at this time. Also, I prefer to sub, but you are welcome to try and persuade me otherwise. All rps will be held through topics or PM (actual topics are preferred).

Aside from that, I want someone who can manage at least 1 - 2 paragraphs per post and one post per week. If you're going away or might be busy, that's fine, just give me some notice.
As for actual pairings & kinks, I've been craving the following:

Kinks
Non-con
Incest
BDSM
Torture
Stockholm Syndrome

Pairings
KidnapperxKidnapped
CriminalxHostage
BrotherxBrother

Really, I just want something rough and unwanted. I'd prefer to play the bolded role, but I'm willing to be flexible. Below are some specific plots I have in mind as well.

Plots

Captured
[non-con]
Amicus never thought he could fall victim to a psychotic killer. He was far too cocky to believe he could end up on the evenings news. Fit, playboy types never ended up in the missing ads. Only kids and college chicks filled the pages. Clearly, the 19-year-old thought wrong.

A serial killer type with sadistic tendencies would be loved. I'm not necessarily looking for guro here, but maybe someone who's looking for something "new" and "exciting" to play with.

Bound by Blood
[non-con, incest]
Family is supposed to be everything, but not for Daniel. His older brother has only been a continual source of torment for as long as the 17-year-old can remember. Yet, in the last few years things have gotten increasingly worse. "Accidental" touches and sexual innuendos has Daniel more concerned than any of the beatings. He knows his brother is a sadist, but just how far will things go?

There is no set age for the older brother yet. Also, the status of the parents is up in the air. I'm even willing to make them half-brothers or step-brothers if someone is more comfortable with that. Really, I'm just looking for someone to play the psychotic older brother.

But I'm open to suggestions. I have an f-list and I'm comfortable with most things except guro, scat, vore. Mild water sports does not bother me and mpreg is fine, too.

Interested? Drop me a PM or post here and I'll respond when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom