Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy and Fandoms (MxF, IM/Google Doc, plot/smut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

misame

Planetoid
***Currently craving fantasy plots, but open to others***
***Looking for active partners, preferably those who have the time for back and forth play***
***If you're going to drop off the face of the earth for whatever reason, be it life or a deep seeded hated for me,
please try to let me know. It breaks my heart when people disappear and leave me waiting.***

Hi there!

I generally play females who tend to be dominant and outgoing in personality, but shy/easily embarrassed when it comes to sex. So, dominant guys would be awesome!

I enjoy a healthy balance of plot and smut. I love character development, so, even though I say I enjoy playing opposite dominant males, please give them more dimensions than just dominant.

I really like plots which begin with animosity between our characters, this can develop into romance or something darker over the course of the rp. Plots where she dislikes him, while he wants her/takes her for his own, etc. are guilty pleasures of mine. They can also be quite graphic/mature. This doesn't necessarily apply to established canons however, as I like keeping true to canon.

I'm fine with short-term and long-term roleplays. IM and Google Docs are my preferences, I've found GDocs work quite well as they're accessible everywhere. I also like chatting on the side and getting to know the people I RP with.

Post length can vary from a couple sentences, to a few paragraphs depending on the RP, and the place in the rp. I would say I'm semi-literate to literate. I'm not crazy about novel-length posts, as at that point you're rping with yourself more than the other person. I favour sticking around a paragraph or two to keep the plot flowing.

I favour non-con/pseudo non-con, and odd/taboo pairings. This doesn't mean every story needs it (especially if it's a fandom, as I like keeping within the established canon).

Asterisks mean I favour it, bold means I'm craving it. My F-list is at the bottom of the post, it's not fully up-to-date (I forgot my password).

Fandoms

Animes:

-Inuyasha* (Sango x Miroku or Sesshoumaru)
-Full Metal Alchemist* (Riza Hawkeye x Roy Mustang)
-Sword Art Online* (OC)
-Fairy Tail* (OC x Gray)
-Shaman King* (OC x HoroHoro or Ren)
-Naruto* (OC x Kakashi Hatake)
-Avatar: The Last Air Bender/Legend of Korra (OC)
-Bleach (Rukia or OC)
-Yugioh (OC x Kaiba)

Shows:
-Once Upon a Time* (Emma x Hook)
-Game of Thrones
-Doctor Who / Torchwood (love it, not sure how to rp it)
-Firefly
-Downton Abbey
-Supernatural

Games:
-Assassin's Creed universe
-Elder Scrolls universe
-DnD universe

Books:
-Harry Potter* (OC x Malfoy)
-Under Heaven* (OC)
-The Abhorsen Trilogy* (OC x OC)
-The Hunger Games
-Uglies/Pretties/Specials/Extras*
-His Dark Materials Trilogy
-Bartimaeus Trilogy
-Inkhert, Inkspell, Inkdeath
-The Thief Lord
-The Blue Blood Series
-The Mortal Instruments Trilogy
-The Host
-The Name of the Wind/Wise Man's Fear
-Lord of the Rings (I love LotR, admittedly, Tolkien did such a good job, I'd have no idea for a plot.)

Originals

Time Periods/Genres:
-Modern
-Medieval/Medieval Fantasy* (Europe, Japan, or Alternate Universe)
-Renaissance, Victorian, etc.*
-Second World War*

-Ancient Civilizations
-Mythology
-Steampunk
-Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic

-Fantasy Rivaling families, magic and intrigue.

Odd pairings:
-Vampire x Mortal/Slayer*

-Demon/Monster/Mythical Creature etc. x Mortal*

- Conqueror x (Princess)***
--- He takes her as his queen out of desire and to secure his new position on the throne. A genuine relationship develops over time as they learn to live and work together.

- Knight/Mercenary/etc. x (Thief)
--- She's either captured by happenstance or being hunted. There's a rather large bounty on her head for a simple thief... Mystery, magic, rebellion. This plot would have a lot of character development as it goes, as both characters learn about each other and the real reason for the bounty on her head.

-Court Rivals? I'm not sure what to call this one, but...***
--- On the surface a plot based around political rivals. The daughter of one and the other being a well known political figure in his own right, mysterious, very sly. Magic isn't particularly common in this world (more like alchemy) but there are rumours he dabbles.
Of course, there's an element of desire, he wants her both because of who she is physically, mentally, socially, etc. but also because she'd be an excellent fit as an apprentice, he could train her (either because he's an academic or because he's ambitious and could use her) and awaken the magic he senses in her.
Anyway, he essentially kidnaps her, but it can't be proven, because it's done via magic. She could be out at sea going to meet a suitor somewhere else, big storm, she almost drowns and is pulled aboard his ship. Or he lures her overboard with magic, a sort of trance and she has no recollection. Or maybe they meet at a ball and he convinces her father to give him her hand soon after? Some sort of trick to get what he wants.
The magic could potentially have sexual elements, energies and all that.

-Pirate x Captive*
-Arranged Marriage*
-Twisted Fairy Tales*
-Kidnapper/stalker x Victim
-Assassin x Victim/Assassin
-Master x Slave

If you're adding me to AIM please IM me first so I know you're not spam!

F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/misame/

RE: Looking for a dominant male. (MxF, IM, plot/smut, original and fandom)

I would be interested with AIM. Just bump this thread when you are ready to log on.

I'm online. :)

Alright, I'm testing the connect.

Bump. :)

Updated! Bump!

RE: Looking for dominant males. (MxF, IM, plot/smut, original and fandom)

Aaaand updated.

Bump!

Bump~

Bump!

Bump!

Updated due to specific cravings.

Bump, added SAO.

Interested in OC Knight x Thief.

Bump. Added fandoms.

Bump.

RE: Looking for dominant males. (MxF, IM/Google Doc, plot/smut, original and fandom)

Bump.

RE: Looking for dominant males. (MxF, IM/Google Doc, plot/smut, original and fandom)

On a huge fantasy kick right now! I'd love for some magic and intrigue, rivaling families, etc. <3

Bump!

Really craving something historical fantasy at the moment. Conqueror x princess, arranged marriage between rivaling families, etc. Start out hating each other & grow to care over time. <3 That sort of dealio.

Open to other plots as well. :)

Just finished Under Heaven and am completely enraptured by that world. I'd love to do something along those lines. Currently craving something directly related, or the conqueror x princess or political rivals plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom