Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pictures plots and ideas (Dom male needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby

Planetoid
I don't have specific ideas for these pictures yet, but want to do something with them...The more *, the more I'm craving.

5cdf73cbjw1dj9yr72znzg.gif

a.gif

1329440158-90125.jpg

bouncing_tits_15.gif

18.png

388519_165950880178908_138140096293320_283439_1829534525_n.jpg

Meanwhile_in_Japan.gif

gifs_03.gif

hinh-dong-cuc-vui.gif

snapshot.gif

c.gif

- Pm me, don't write in this thread and wait for me to contact you because I won't. I've learn that mean you don't really want to RP.
- Non-con, all of these ideas would be non-con at first. Or even the entire story would be non-con.
-I prefer the sub role, my main character maybe would change as the story goes, but at first she would be sub. The minors could be switch or dom, though.
- At least a paragraph, but please not twelve. I need something to read and work with but also don't like a novel. Normally I post from one to four paragraphs.
- I have never had to require this before and I also did not think that I have to since I believe it is not a necessary thing to ask especially when I know my partner would be an adult but please be able to use punctuation because I do not like to kill myself reading a long sentence without any comma or dot
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Also, I would require your first post to be within three days and the next two-three posts would take at most a week for each. I can wait for months for a reply, but it is when I already know the player. If you're not eager to start the game, don't start it at all. If you're busy, drop me a line.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- My F-list http://www.f-list.net/c/sao/
- Mostly I'm up for a medieval, Victorian era, Elizabeth era...I mean any historical RP. So shot me a pm if you have an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom