Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rising Star (Candira and Flux)

Whaa! Did she just hugged me? Zack thought, he never had been hugged by a girl before so he just decided to wrap his arms around her too. "I think that I like to stand up for you... I think that I've done it because you are such a good friend," Zack replied, hoping to save himself for what he had said before. His cheeks were a bit red because of the hug, that was the closest that a girl had ever been to him, just against him.

"Okay! Let's go for both. I can pick you up if you want? I can drive so that won't be a problem. I can also bring you back home if you would like that," Vincent said to his date. "And do you want to go this evening or do you prefer to go tomorrow?" As smart as he was, he didn't want to rush things because some girls didn't liked boys who were rushing things. She just looks so good... I can't wait until we are at the restaurant!

Drake stood up and walked out of the room. But instead of walking in the direction where Zack and Tahlia were standing, still hugging, he walked to the outer side. "All stupids, they just need to learn who I am. Then the girls know that I'm better for them then those nobodies," Drake said, talking to himself. As he saw his reflection in the window of a car, he putted his hair back good and looked at himself. "This is the boy that the girls will love. I still look the best."

Tahlia chuckled when he said he liked to stand up for her. Well, you couldn't fault a man for being honest. She gave him a little squeeze before letting go and pulling away from him. "I feel like I should do something nice for you in return...want a ride home? Or maybe I could do something else?" If there was one thing Tahlia hated, it was to see kindness go unrewarded. Little did she know that she'd sort of already rewarded him with her little hug.

Sophie smiled and put her hand on Vincent's shoulder, amused. "Take a deep breath," she said, looking him in the eyes. "You can come get me if you want to. Of course, you'd probably have to drop me off at home if it takes time to get there. As for today or tomorrow, I guess it depends on what time you wanted to go."

Zack looked at Tahlia as she wanted to do something in return and he opened his mouth, "How about that you drive to my place and that we watch a movie together? Otherwise I'm on my own and a movie isn't quite interesting if you need to look it alone... But if you don't want to it's okay though." He was a bit confused because a girl wanted to do something for him... That never happened before, normally a girl didn't even paid any attention to him because he was silent and always at the side. The hug was already enough but probably if I had say no... She was just going to say that she insisted it.

"Well.. I'll come over to your place to get you then and I can drop you back home so it's not really a problem. And I've free time after the practicing, so we can go at 7 o'clock today? Or maybe a bit earlier?" Vincent asked. The time wasn't really a problem for him because he hadn't planned anything.

Drake walked back and entered. "Hello Sofie, Vincent," Drake said. He was a bit normal again but only because he wanted to act like a playboy around Sofie right now so that Vincent would fail and he would win.

Tahlia thought about it. She hadn't made any plans with anyone for today, though she hadn't really been expecting an invitation. But what was a movie between friends? Besides, he looked so cute, standing there. "Sure. Sounds good, to me." She smiled and squeezed his shoulder. "What kind of movie?"

Sophie did her best to hold back her amusement, but she was having trouble. It didn't appear that Vincent did this sort of thing very often. It sort of made her feel special. "Well, sure. That should give me enough time to get a shower in." Just then, Drake walked past with casual hello. Well, it least he was calm again. "Hey, Drake."

Zack laughed as she squeezed his shoulder. "That tickles!" He said with a smile. "Well, we can watch a lot of movies. I think we can best pick one when we are at my place?" Zack asked as he looked in Tahlia her beautiful eyes, making his heart go faster. As he looked in them, his cheeks became a bit red. "Are we going right after the practice or do you prefer to drink something first? I'm okay with both," he continued, hoping that Tahlia wouldn't notice that he was blushing.

Vincent smiled as Sophie thought that she could make it. "That's great," he said. He knew that this was going to be fun, maybe it gave him a chance to become closer to the girl that he loved, that he desired. When Drake came in, Vincent felt quite uncomfortable because he was trying to have a private conversation with Sofie, without being interrupted but when he heard that Drake had calmed down a bit, he replied with his eyes still focused on Sofie: "Hello Drake."

Drake took his guitar and nodded at the two. "When are we going to continue our practice? We don't have the entire day," he said. "Where are Zack and Tahlia?" Of course he knew that they were outside but he wanted to go on with the practice so that he could go home soon, trying to relax.

Tahlia smiled and shook her head. "Sorry, didn't mean to tickle you. Hmmm....what do you say we pick up some stuff on the way to your place? We can do snacks and drinks with the movie. We should probably get back inside to practice." She smiled, noticing how he was blushing. it was exciting to see this side of him, to get a chance to become closer to him. She smiled and kissed his cheek before heading back inside.

"Okay, see you at seven." She smiled and then addressed Drake. "Yeah, I think a few more songs should do it," she said, setting her water down and then walking over to their little makeshift stage. "Any songs you wanna work on, Drake?"

"It's okay, Tahlia!" Zack replied. "Sure, sounds good to me. I'll pay!" Zack wasn't going to let Tahlia pay at their first 'date'. Well, at least he saw it as a date but he wasn't sure if Tahlia thought the same about it, he hoped she did but they were friends and not really that close. "Okay, let's go inside," he continued as he walked with Tahlia towards the door. He opened the door for her and walked in when she was inside, closing the door when everybody was in. "Hello people," Zack said.

"Sure," Vincent replied. When Sophie asked if Drake knew some songs that he wanted to work on, he wanted to say one but now Drake was back normal he found out that it was better to let him pick one. Vincent walked towards his guitar and took it back up. "I'm ready to play any song," he mentioned. When Tahlia and Zack entered, Vincent gave them a polite nod that Zack replied by also nodding at him.

Drake looked up when Sophie asked him if he knew a song that he wanted to work on. "How about that we do Faster Ride? It's maybe a bit harder then the rest that we have done before but then we will improve our skills," Drake replied, still looking to Sofie. Hearing the door open, he looked towards the door, seeing Zack and Tahlia enter. "Hello.." he said almost whispering. Drake was a bit scared that Zack was still mad on him and they couldn't really have a fight if they were going to continue being a band. Deep inside, Drake wasn't a jerk but he was just troubled at some moments.

She looked over her shoulder at him, blinking in surprise. "Sure. Okay. I'll get it next time, then." With a smile, she turned and then headed inside. She walked to her keyboard and nodded at Drake. "Sure, sounds good to me. Nice pick," she said with a smile.

Sophie nodded in agreement and nodded to the boys for a start. Once the melody started, she began to sing. "Red light. I'm caught! Nowhere to go on a one-track mind. To break down at the wrong time; I'm catching up but I'm still behind. We did it right, we did it right for some time, but I looked up and you were gone..."

Tahlia added her voice in parts of the bridge to give a touch of harmony. There wasn't a lot for her to mess up though. She didn't have much of a part in this song either.

Zack placed himself behind his drums. "I'm ready," he said as he waited for the guitars to start. But this time, he wasn't really focused on the music, the only thing that was going trough his head was Tahlia and Tahlia only. Vincent nodded in agreement with the song that Drake had picked. When they had all given their approval for the song, a smile appeared on Drake's face. "Okay, Vincent, let's do this," he said. Vincent and Drake looked at each other and they started the song, together. Zack followed their lead, followed by the vocals. Vincent was paying a lot attention to the music because it was a pretty hard song to play. Drake's focus was also at the music, this was his favorite song so he wanted it to be better then every other song that they had played today.

When Tahlia started to song, Zack started to play better. He didn't knew why but it just happened. Maybe it was because it was Tahlia or because of the fact that the song was already going on for a bit.

The guitars sounded great, but the drums were a little bit off--not noticeably so, but still, enough for Sophie to hear. The playing wasn't quite as tight as the song needed, but as soon as they got to the bridge and Tahlia was singing with her, Sophie noticed that the drums finally got it together. She smiled and moved into the second verse, launching into it with gusto. "Green light, wrong way! I'm just a game that you like to play. A hot start to your cold ways. You got bored then you walked away..." And then she and Tahlia sang at the bridge together, the two of them moving into the refrain.

"You just wanna take a faster ride! Lower lows, higher highs. Get it get it going til you get it right, and I hope you find it. You just wanna take a faster ride; lower lows, higher highs. You just gotta kiss me one more time, so just kiss me good bye."

Sophie sang the solo portion by herself and the two girls helped each other to the end of the song. Of course, she let Vince and Drake have their moments, the guitars taking them home.

Zack considered it as a small failure that he was off his drums. He knew that because he heard the difference between himself playing before Tahlia started and when she was singing. It was just a little mistake but he could make it up. Just following the lead of the guitars, that was he was doing right now. The guitars were really the dominating instruments at the moment, almost harder then the vocals were going. It was a good balance between vocals and acoustics.

Vincent was really trying to keep up with Drake, it was a hard song to play if you weren't the best. Drake could play this song with his eyes closed so it was quite easy for him to keep up with the speed of this song. Hearing that the song was going to end, Vincent tried his best to end properly but as long as he and Drake were playing good then there was no problem.

When the song ended, Zack sighed in relief. "That went well. Sorry that I was off in the beginning. I hope that it wasn't that bad?" Zack asked. Vincent looked at him and shook his head, "It wasn't bad. I didn't really noticed it at first so I think that it was good." Drake only nodded now. The only opinions that Zack still needed were those of Sophie and Tahlia.

Sophie nodded. "If we were playing for an audience, I'm not sure anyone would have noticed but us. And you fixed it really fast, so no problem. We'll just keep working on it." She always tried to minimize the mistakes they all made when she caught them. The best thing to do was make people pay more attention and the problem pretty much fixed itself.

Tahlia agreed, "I almost didn't notice it. I went a little sharp in some places, but I can fix that with a little more practice with Sophie. We live in the same apartment complex, so that shouldn't be too difficult to work in." The little woman smiled and then stretched. "Well, I think we have pretty much everything else down. Does anyone want to do anything else? Or should we call it a day?"

Honestly, she was sort of just excited to go off with Zack. It was fun to spend time with him, and she was happy that he'd wanted to spend some with her. And if she'd heard right, Sophie and Vincent had made plans for tonight too. That just left Drake. Despite his mood swings and sometimes overpowering superiority complex, Tahlia kinda liked him. He could be a really good person when he wanted to be. Sophie thought so too. If only he could be like that more often...Ah well.

Sophie shrugged and looked to the others. "I can go either way."

"Okay, I'm glad that it wasn't really a problem," Zack said as he looked at the other members of the band. When they asked if they would call it a day, Zack replied: "Yes. I think it's best to call it a day for now so that we still can do some other things that we like to do. We still have some time to practice in the next weeks."

Vincent looked at Sophie and agreed with what Zack said. "Yeah, we still have some time to practice and I'm a busy person." Zack knew, just like Tahlia did, that Vincent had a date with Sophie but Zack himself had a 'date' with Tahlia.

Drake looked at the others. "Well, I'll lock everything then. So I think I'll talk to you guys another time." The only thing that Drake knew was that he was alone for now and that Vincent and Sophie were going to eat something but he didn't knew about Zack and Tahlia. "What are all of you going to do when you left?" Drake asked curious.

Sophie nodded and switched off her mic, moving it with the stand off to the side as soon as everyone agreed to end the practice. She shut off her speakers and then moved to help Tahlia with her stuff. The shorter girl was already packing her keyboard up. Sophie shut off the speakers and amps and then grabbed her purse. With a wave and a simple, "Later, guys!" she left. She walked a little faster than usual, a little spring in her step thanks to her date with Vincent. She had things to do to get ready for their date and she had about two hours to do it if traffic cooperated.

Tahlia stayed behind a little longer, still packing up. She waved after Sophie and looked at Drake as he asked what she and Zack were going to do. "I'm giving Zack a ride home," she said, wondering if Zack would add more. She didn't really see why Drake needed to know more with how creepy he'd been lately, but if Zack didn't mind sharing, she didn't.

When Sofie walked out of the room, Vincent looked at her and said: "Bye". His words sounded soft and gentle if you compared it with his normal voice. The others just said bye to her on a normal way. "I'm going to," he continued as he took his stuff, walked out and ran towards his car. He opened his car and placed his guitar on the backseat. "Come on Drake. I want to go home," Vincent said, talking to himself.

"Can you give me a ride home tomorrow?" Drake asked, teasing and trying to seduce Tahlia. Vincent was waiting for him and he knew that so he took his stuff and walked out but just before he was out of the room, he said: "Tahlia? Text me if you want to hang out sometime." Again, a voice sounded different that the voice everybody was used of that specific person. Drake's voice sounded more like a playboy now, making Zack boil.

"Bye Vincent," Zack said, caring about the leaving of Vincent. He knew that Vincent needed Drake outside to so that he could leave, otherwise he was going to be to late for Sofie. "Drake... Shut up." His eyes were filled with fire as he looked at Drake. Drake just tried to hit on Tahlia? he thought, it was pissing him off. "It's best for you to leave now," he continued, looking down the ground because otherwise he was going to explode.

Tahlia blinked. Why was every guy she knew acting so weird today? First Drake went crazy over something as stupid as control of practice, called her all kinds of names, and now he was hitting on her. Raising an eyebrow she just nodded. "Sure...see ya." And she went back to packing up her stuff. When she was satisfied that it was all secure, she picked up her case, ready to haul it back to her car. And then Zack started with the threats. Why was he so upset? Because Drake ha decided to be weird? Or was it because he'd flirted with her? Was he jealous or something?

Sighing inwardly, she walked over to Zack and took his hand. "Ready to go?" she asked him, trying to sound cheerful so he wouldn't think she was bothered. Maybe he just thought she was offended. If she showed him it was no big deal, maybe he'd calm down. "Let's go, kay?"

Sophie was on the road back to her place in no time. Luckily, the gods of traffic were on her side and she made it home in about fifteen minutes. As soon as she was inside she practically ran to her bathroom. Time for a shower, and she had to pick something to wear... Maybe she was overreacting a little, but she was excited to go out with Vincent.

Zack was happy when Drake left and he looked at Tahlia. "Sorry for how I reacted at Drake but I hated how he was doing to you, you deserve better then him and me," Zack said, looking in Tahlia's eyes. When Tahlia suggested to leave, he nodded but when she took his hand, he blushed. "Y-Yeah let's go," he replied. Zack was the only who didn't need to take anything with him so it was quite easy for him to leave.

Drake walked towards Vincent and smiled. "Let's go," he said as he opened the door and stepped in. Vincent started the car and they drove away. When they arrived at Drake's, Drake got out of the car and walked towards the door and opened it. He went inside of the house and went to the kitchen. "Mm, what am I going to prepare?" he asked, talking to himself. In the fridge, there was a cup of soup and he took it out. He placed it in the microwave and set the timer on 2 minutes. After those two minutes, he took it out and started to eat.

Vincent arrived at his place a few minutes later. It's already half past six so he had only thirty minutes to make himself ready to get Sofie. He ran towards the shower and undressed. "Come on, I hope I am on time to get her," he said as he turned on the shower and waited for the warm water. When it was warm, he stepped in and started to shower. "I hope I make it..."

Tahlia squeezed Zack's hand. "I appreciate you defending me. It's sweet of you, and I'm glad you care enough to step in. I just don't like to see you so upset." She smiled and led him to her car, still carrying her instrument. "Drake was just being weird. It's kind of what he does. I don't see how I deserve better than you though. You're pretty amazing." She smiled and once they got to her car, she let go of his hand to stow her keyboard in her trunk. With the press of a button her doors were unlocked and she slid into the drivers' seat, waiting for Zack.

Sophie had showered, shaved, and lotioned herself, adding little layers of scent. She'd picked out a nice dress to wear--stylish, but still a casual enough to wear to a pub. Her hair had been washed, dried and styled in loose curls. Just as Vincent was hopping into his shower, she was applying just a light dust of make up, the usual. When she was satisfied, with the way she looked, she walked into her closet and pulled the dress on over her carefully chosen underwear. If something did happen between them, she would definitely be prepared. Smiling, she slipped into a pair of strappy wedge heels and went to her living room to wait for Vincent.

It was just about a quarter to seven, and he had plenty of time to get to her place. Rather than nervously watch for him, she decided to flip on the tv and wait until he came for her. So it was that she began to watch "Friends" re-runs.

Zack nodded and followed Tahlia towards her car. "I'm not the best to be honest," he said as she mentioned that he was pretty amazing. Zack opened the car door and stepped in in the passengers seat. He fastened his seat belt and looked to Tahlia. "Nice car." Now, Zack started to feel a bit uncomfortable because he was this close to Tahlia right now.

Vincent was almost ready and when he was, he stepped out of the shower. As he took a towel, he looked to the watch that was laying in the bathroom and he noticed that he had about a fifteen minutes left so he started to dry himself and then he went to his room. A big brown closet was standing in the room and Vincent walked towards it. When he opened the closet, he looked to all the clothes that he had and he took out a suit that looked casual enough, the pants of the suit was just a jeans. But first he needed his boxershort so he opened a drawer and took the boxer and a pair of socks out of it. He sat down on the bed and started to dress. First his underwear, then socks and last but not least his suit.

Drake was eating his soup and when he was finished, he texted Tahlia. 'Hello Tahlia, wanna hang out tomorrow? x' When he had send it, he walked over to the living room and sat down in the couch. Now, he needed to wait for a reply on his text and he hoped that it was going to be a yes but he didn't knew that Tahlia was still in the car with Zack.

Vincent was dressed and ready to leave so he walked out of his place and walked towards his car. "Okay... Calm down Vincent, everything will be alright," he said, talking to himself. Opening the door, he stepped in and started to car. He drove towards Sofie and when he arrived at her place, he stepped out and walked towards the door. Knock knock, that was the sound that the door made when he knocked at the door twice. Now he just needed to wait until Sofie opened the door.

When Zack slid in, she turned on the radio, hoping some background music would be a nice cover for whatever silences followed. "Thanks. I like it too. But I still think you're great, so don't try to convince me otherwise, kay?" She flashed him a smile and then they were off. "I'm gonna get us to a store first since we wanted snacks and what not. There's one near by here, so we may as well just get them now. You'll have to remind me where you live, too," she said with a chuckle. "I can't seem to remember."

She didn't hear the text signal on her phone--she turned it to silent mode during practice, and since she'd been so distracted today, it was still on vibrate. Tahlia didn't seem to mind though. It was nice to just hang out with Zack. They were just friends at the moment, and she wasn't really aware of how much he liked her, but there was definitely something more to them.

Sophie shut off the tv once she heard the knock at her door. He was a couple minutes late, but that could just be traffic. Besides, she could forgive a few minutes. She straightened herself out before going to the door and smiled as she saw him through the peephole. After a nice deep breath, she let him in and smiled. "Hey, come in. I just have to grab my purse." Before she left she gave him a once-over, enjoying the fact that he'd gone casual but still dressed up. "I like the jacket," she said, walking off to grab her purse and keys.

It was enough time for him to look around her apartment if he wanted. It was pretty spacious for a one-bedroom. Nice bedroom, artwork that stood out on the walls, a nice-size tv, bookcases and dvd stands, a nice breakfast bar separating the kitchen from the living room. And off to the side there was a door to her bedroom, which was closed at the moment. "Ready?"

Zack just nodded at what Tahlia said because he couldn't win any kind of discussion with her. "I don't live really far from here," Zack said and then he gave a full explanation of where he lives even before that they arrived at the store. When they arrived at the store, Zack went out of the car and then waited for Tahlia. "Do you like energy drinks more or do you prefer soda and things like that?" he asked as they were walking trough the store. Some chips, some bottles of soda, some cans of energy drink, just everything that is tasty enough.

"Come on.. Reply," Drake said to himself as he kept waiting for a reply of Tahlia but he thought that she was going to be busy. He took his jacket and walked out. In his street there was a small park where he walked with his dog before he died. His dog was Boy and was a German Shepard. Boy was Drake's biggest friend. But Boy died when they were walking, a car drove that fast while Boy walked over the street and he wasn't able to dodge in time. Drake sat down on a bench, looking up to the stars. He took out his phone and resend the text to Tahlia, hoping for a reply once again.

Vincent was a bit nervous when she opened the door and he looked at her. "Hi," was the only thing that he could say because he was stunned when he saw Sofie, standing there as beautiful as she was. He walked inside and looked around. "Thanks.. I'm glad that you like it. I like your dress too and your place looks awesome," Vincent replied. As Sofie walked away to get her stuff, he didn't walked trough her place because that wasn't really the right thing to do on a first date. "Yep. I'm ready," he said as Sofie returned. He took her outside and opened the door of the car for her. When Sofie was inside of the car, he closed the door and walked to his side of the car. Vincent sat down, started the car and he started to drive towards the restaurant.

Tahlia walked along with Zack, happily helping to choose the snacks for their movie night. She preferred soda, so she chose two vanilla cokes from the store's cooler and set it in her basket. She chose one of her favorite types of chips and found that they had pretty similar tastes. Last stop was the candy aisle, and she chose Andes mints and Sour Patch kids. It felt more like a friendly outing than a date, but spending more time with Zack was a treat to her, no matter the situation. "You sure you don't want me to help pay for this?" she asked, looking at their basket. It wasn't going to add up to a lot, but she felt sort of bad for just letting him pay. Unless...did he want this to be more like a date?

Just then, her phone buzzed again and she heard it this time. "Oh, I got a text. Lemme just check it really fast..." She pulled it out and saw Drake's two texts. Sighing, she started a reply. He'd been so weird lately. It wasn't exactly behavior that made her want to hang out. As much as she normally enjoyed his company, she didn't feel quite right around him. So she typed a quick, 'Sorry, busy tmw. Maybe another time?' and then put her phone away, turning her attention back to Zack--someone she felt safe and happy with.

Sophie was a little nervous herself, but his compliments put her at ease. "I'll have to invite you in later so you can see it," she said, locking the door behind them. She held his hand as he led her to his car, smiling as he held the door for her. It was a sweet gesture. "Thanks," she said, slipping into the passenger's side. She buckled up while he got in. "This is a nice car," she said, looking around.

"No of course you don't need to help me paying! It's just not fair if I would let you pay," Zack said. It didn't made any sense what he was aying but he just wanted it this way. Of course, Zack wanted this to be a date but he wasn't sure if Tahlia was thinking the same way about it because they didn't knew each other THAT well. "Ow, you had a text? Who was it?" Zack asked interested. Zack couldn't know that it was Drake who was texting her but he didn't really cared about it because he was going to be alone with her for a time. When they, well Zack, had paid, they walked back to her car and he held the bags. "Can you open the door?" he said with his hands filled. When he was in the car, he placed the bags between his legs and waited for her to start off.

"No problem," Vincent said as he was in the car. It took about 10 minutes to go towards the restaurant. When they arrived, he stepped out of the car and walked towards the other door. As a gentlemen, he opened the door and led her out of the car. In the restaurant, he said to the waiter. "I had reserved under the name of Rising Star but being paid by Vincent," he said to the waiter and he led the two towards their table. "I'll bring the menu's very soon," the waiter said as he walked away. "Do you like it here?" Vincent asked.

"Nothing important, but I didn't want to forget to respond," she said, not wanting to be rude. She decided to not mention that Drake was texting her. Zack was already upset enough with the guy. It was best to just leave things lie between them for now, and if he really wanted to know later, she'd tell him. After all, she hadn't been lying to him--the text was nothing important, and she didn't assign a great deal of importance to the sender either.

His eagerness to pay made her lift an eyebrow, but she let him. He was just being sweet, and there was no harm in it. It was hard to tell what he wanted. Normally he was a pretty mellow guy, just happy to have a talk with her, but today he was so serious about everything, she had to wonder if he wanted more than friendship. The idea made her smile. Having a boyfriend like Zack would have been enough--protective, kind, similar tastes, handsome--but to actually be with him would be wonderful.

When they got to the car she chuckled at his predicament and opened the door for him, helping him with the bags. "I could have carried something, you know. I'm all for the politeness thing you've got going, but it seems kind of silly for me to not help at all." She smiled at him and then started up the car, heading for his place. It didn't take long to get there, and she helped him with the bags this time, taking one from him so he could get the door.

Sophie chatted a little with him on and off on their way to the restaurant, feeling pretty relaxed, considering she'd been so nervous earlier. When they arrived, she watched as he hurried to her door to help her out and smiled. It wasn't every day she got to go on a date with someone who had such good manners. She held his hand as he led her into the restaurant and even as they were seated.

It was a nice place--not too fancy, but not too casual either--a good place for a first date. The restaurant was lit a bit lower than most but in a slightly more romantic way, and all of the color choices were quite tasteful. It looked well-cared for and served a nice variety of Italian and American dishes. She approved. Nodding at the waiter, she slipped her purse strap over the chair and let it hang there. When Vincent asked if she liked it she smiled. "You did a good job picking this place out. I've never been here before, but it's really nice," she said, looking around at some of the artwork. "Do you come here a lot?"

"Okay," Zack said. In the car, he couldn't keep his eyes from Tahlia but he did it quite smart, he didn't looked at her straight in the face but he looked at her hands. He knew that her hands felt very soft and lovely because they had hugged before. But Zack couldn't know what Tahlia was thinking about him but he only hoped that it was something good. "But I don't mind to do everything on my own," he replied. When they drove towards his place, they had a conversation like everybody else would have in the car. After that short time of driving, they arrived at Zack's place and he saw that Tahlia took a bag. "You don't give up, do you?" He opened the door and stepped out of the car. Then he closed it and walked towards the door of his place.

He walked in and waited for Tahlia to walk in herself, when she was in, he closed the door. The house wasn't big but it was very nice. The walls had all been painted black or navy blue, depending of the room. "Here I live," he said as he walked trough the hall towards the kitchen. The kitchen was a very modern kitchen and it had everything a young person needed. He placed the bags on the table and placed every kind of the drink in the fridge so that it would stay cold. "You can just pick your drink out of the fridge if you want to," Zack informed her. Then he walked towards the living room and sat down in the couch. The living room was the favorite room of Zack, there was another drum there and also something weird in the corner. It was his turning table but he had it covered when he got visit or when he left. As he turned on the television , the sound spread trough the entire room. Zack knew how to work with sound so it was quite easy to make a surround system trough the entire room. "I hope that you like it here," he said. When Tahlia sat down, he stood back up and walked towards the DVD-player and placed the disc inside. After that, he walked towards the couch again and sat down next to Tahlia. He pushed the play button, the lights dimmed and the sounds started. The movie started.

Vincent looked at Sofie, she was really looking beautiful. He was a bit shocked that a girl like her actually took his hand. "I'm glad that you like my taste of restaurants." He replied with a smile. When she asked if he came here a lot, he nodded. "I come here once a week, sometimes twice but most of the time just once. It's my favorite restaurant. The waiters all know what kind of food I prefer and what my favorite drink is," He said with a bigger smile on his face. The waiter returned with two menus and asked: "Can I offer you both a drink from the house?" Vincent nodded. "You know what I want so Sofie, what do you want?" The waiter already knew that Vincent preferred the 'Summer Cocktail'. The 'Summer Cocktail' was a refreshing drink with a small amount of alcohol and it contained a lot of exotic fruit juices inside of it.

Drake was still sitting on the bench but when he got that reply, he became a bit pissed. "Jeez, what does Zack what I don't have?" he asked to himself. He stood up and walked towards home again, he opened the door and ran up the stairs. As he arrived in his room, he jumped on the bed and turned on the television. "Let's see what's on the TV now," he said as he went towards his favorite show that always was on at this time. When he was watching, he became sleepy and it didn't took him that long to fall asleep already. Drake fell asleep early most of the time but then he would awake quite early to so he didn't had a frequent sleeping pattern.

Back
Top Bottom