Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rising Star (Candira and Flux)

Candira

Singularity
It was just another practice session, but there was a mounting rush of anticipation for Tahlia. She felt it every time they got ready for a performance. Of course, they still had about half a week before they stormed the stage, but that didn't mean she couldn't be nervous or excited, or some strange combination of both that made her antsy and restless. It seemed no matter what, her mind would wander back to the idea that they would be performing soon. That the crowds would either be cheering their brains out or booing them off the stage by the end of the night. Of course, she hoped the cheering would be the way the evening went, but she was honest enough with herself to admit there was always a chance that the crowd wouldn't like their sound. She shrugged and wished she had a cigarette for the umpteenth time that day. There were days she was immensely happy that she'd decided to quit, but today wasn't one of them. She was turning into a ball of energy, and at this point, she wasn't terribly pleased with it.

The keyboardist sighed and ran her fingers gracefully through her tawny chin-length hair. Her golden brown eyes sparked with frustration as she ran her hands over the keys during their warm up to make sure everything was a-okay, and her fingers were fine. She reminded herself that though she'd be back in an environment where people smoke and drank, this time she would be on the stage, not being felt up in the crowd. Just because she had a killer body didn't mean that she wanted people to explore it at every chance. Just a few people...and most of them were in her band.

Tahlia had an impressive figure--large, full breasts with tantalizing hips and great legs--but she was still fairly short. In fact, she was only about 5'2'' and it irked her to no end that pretty much everyone in the band was taller than her. Still, she was a good height, and because she was short, she got to wear all kinds of sexy shoes--boots, stilettos, platforms, you name it. Since she was so short, she'd taken to dying the tips of her golden hair different colors. This month it was blood red. All of this served to make men want a go at her in bed...but she had her eyes on the male portion of her band...and occasionally, the odd fantasy about their singer, Sophie.

Sophie was beautiful in her own right. She was a taller woman, about 5'8 or so without heels, and her legs and ass were fantastic. She was the kind of woman who didn't need to watch what she ate or exercise much to look fabulous, but the singer stayed in shape for her lung capacity. She was a natural redhead, and kept her hair at a length that was just below her shoulder blades. Sophie had a fabulous creamy, rosy coloring to her, even if she couldn't tan at all. Her eyes were a greyish sort of blue and she had a killer wrack, though Tahlia could give her a run for her money. At the moment, she was doing vocal warm ups, which were super annoying to everyone, including the singer in question.

Sophie went by "Phee" when she was on stage because it seemed edgier, but honestly, she didn't much care in real life. They could call her what they wanted as long as she got to stay with them, singing and performing. Of course, she had another job that was downright boring, but that was just to pay the bills. This was to fulfill her needs as a person. Still as she looked around she shared Tahlia's desire for the other members of the band. She kept it in check as she warmed up, wondering if the rest of them were just as hot for her and Tahlia. Today both girls were looking good, Sophie in a short denim skirt and a white blouse that showed off impressive cleavage, and Tahlia in a pair of jeans that hugged all the right places and a black tank top. Maybe the guys weren't into it, though. Who knew? Oh well. Time to get on with it and practice.

Drake parked his car in front of their Practice Cabin, atleast that's the way that he called it. He stepped out of his car, followed by Vincent. Vincent was Drake's best friend and they lived in the same street. Drake was the guitarist of the group and Vincent played the bass guitar. Drake said: "Vince, can you take out our stuff?" He threw the keys to Vincent and Vince catched them. He walked towards the back of the car and opened it. He took out of their stuff.

Vincent had short brown hair and he was about 5 feet 9 inches, making him a bit taller then Sophie. His eyes were blue and his body was just shaped well. He didn't really liked this body though, but most of the girls on his school seemed to like it. Vincent was sometimes called Angel by Drake because Vincent did everything what was in the rules and never broke one of them. Drake was the total opposite of Vincent. He had medium blonde hair and he was about 6 feet.
His eyes were brown but seemed gray as the sun shined in them. Drake had a bit more muscles then Vincent, because he did UFC for a year but stopped with it because of a fault that he made.

Vincent was wearing a blue jeans and a white shirt, he liked to dress casual. Drake was wearing a black jeans with a black hoodie. On the hoodie there was the symbol of Peace. The print was more like a graffiti-art. Vincent and Drake walked in together and as they walked in they looked at the girls. "Hello sweeties," Drake said as a real playboy. Vincent only nodded at them and said: "Hello, we aren't the last on to arrive though." Vincent and Drake gave more attention to Sophie then they gave to Tahlia, maybe it was because she was taller then Tahlia. With four of the members in the room, they still needed to wait for the final member, Zack.

Zack was the Rising Star drummer but he didn't really paid attention to the time as he left to practice with the band. He was always a bit late. Five minutes after the arrival of Vincent and Drake, Zack arrived at the parking lot. He stepped of his scooter and took his drum sticks. Zack wasn't really a talkative person so the band didn't knew a lot about him. He had black hair and was about 5 feet and 5 inches, making him the smallest of the boys. He hadn't any muscles because he was mostly mixing music as a DJ. He was the boy that gave the most attention to Tahlia.
He liked Tahlia because she dyed her hear every time. Zack was wearing grey jeans and a marine blue hoodie, it didn't seemed a good combination but it was better then you would expect. Zack walked in the Practice Cabin and said: "Hello people, sorry that I'm late." He didn't really looked at the members of the band. He only looked at Tahlia as he sat down at his spot behind the drums.

Tahlia smiled at the boys as they came in, offering a friendly hello. Of course, Drake and Vincent almost never paid attention to her outside of a friendly conversation or some practice notes. Poor Vincent had been stuck carrying the instruments, but at least the two of them left their amps at the practice cabin. She waved and then set her keyboard synths to the proper setting for their warm up song, waiting for the boys to get ready. "Hello, boys." Even if they didn't see her as much of anything but a friend, she was still glad to see them.

Sophie smiled, waving pleasantly after she finished her warm ups. Grinning as Drake called the two of them sweeties, she came over to both of them, hugging them both as was her custom. They were both taller than her, but was okay with that. Only poor Tahlia had image issues. She was still so pretty though, to Sophie it didn't seem like it should matter. Oh well. "Nice of you to show up," she teased, chuckling as Vincent reminded them all that one last member of the band was running late...as usual. Still, Sophie liked Zack. He was sweet and was an excellent drummer. And like the other guys he was pretty hot. Rather than lose herself in her thoughts, she chatted idly with Vince and Drake while they set up.

Tahlia joined in now and then, wishing Zack would show up. She noticed the way he always seemed to pick her out of their little group of friends, and it was nice because of everyone in the group, he was the closest to her height. It was always fun to talk to him, and she liked to imagine that they were closer friends than the rest of the band. When he cam rushing in, she smiled at him and waved as he got ready, noticing that he didn't really give the others more than a passing glance, his eyes settling on her instead.

Sophie smiled and waved cheerfully, not bothering with a hug for their drummer since he seemed in a hurry to get on with practice. "We'll just wait for you guys to warm up a little and then we'll get started with 'Black Sheep.' I'm so glad we use that as an opener..."

Vincent gave a little spank when Sophie gave both him and Drake a hug. But they didn't respond on the hello that was coming from Tahlia. Vincent opened his guitar-box and gave the one that belonged to Drake to him. Vincent took out his bass guitar and Drake took out his normal, expensive guitar. Vince tuned his bass guitar and tested it. It was good how they were standing right now and Drake did exactly the same. "Well, I hope that Zack shows up soon otherwise I'm going to look for another drummer that can be on time," Drake said on his moody way. Vincent sighed and said: "Come on Drake, Zack is good and we aren't going to find a good drummer that knows all of the songs we play before our D-day." Vincent was right, Zack knew all the songs that they ever played without looking back at his papers.

As Zack walked in he knew that they were talking about him before he walked in. He sat down on his chair behind his drums and took his drumsticks in the right way. "I'm okay with Black Sheep," Zack said. But then Drake said: "You don't have a opinion today because you were to late." Drake hated it when Zack was late, he just hated it if somebody was to late. Vincent didn't said anything to what Drake said but he didn't liked how Drake was doing towards Zack. Zack himself, just ignored it. Vincent said, trying to change the subject: "I'm also fine with Black Sheep." Drake looked with a mad face towards Vince because Vincent was supporting Zack instead of Drake. Drake didn't replied as he walked towards his position.

Tahlia and Sophie exchanged a little look as if to say, "Men," and then rolled their eyes. Tahlia sighed and stretched a little. "Well, to be fair, Zack should try to get here on time more often. That said, it's not like he's an hour late or anything. It's just a little bit. Besides, Zack's never been late for a gig before. Cut him a little slack," she said with a shrug, powering up her keys.

Sophie nodded. "Once in awhile it's not going to hurt anything, but it's a bad habit," she said, agreeing with Tahlia. "Anyway, this isn't time to share our feelings like a bunch of girls," she said, ignoring the irony of the statement. "We're here to practice so if you gentlemen don't mind getting us started, that'd be just grand." With that, she turned on her mic and made sure it was working well enough. She looked back over her shoulder, waiting for the men to kick it off. Tahlia, for her part, got to sit pretty for a little bit.

Still, even as she did, the keyboardist watched Drake and Vince, admiring them in a few different ways and wishing they would grow up in others. And then her eyes slid back to Zack, and she wondered for the umpteenth time why he was still in the band. Not that she would ever complain. The guy was talented, and he seemed to really enjoy her company...it was everyone else that he didn't seem to like. But it was too simple for her to just think he was still in it for her--there had to be more of a reason than that...right?

Zack nodded when Tahlia said that he needed to be in time. "I know, but I forgot my drum sticks at home so I needed to turn back," he gave up as a reason. Zack knew that if he kept coming late, the group was going on without him because he wasn't the best drummer in town. Zack needed to laugh when Sofie said that they didn't need to share their feelings like a bunch of girls. Also Vincent could laugh with that but Drake couldn't. Drake said, "I'm not a girl because Zack is one." Drake looked mad at Zack because Zack wasn't in problems because he was late. Vincent sighed once again. "Can we begin with the song instead of this?" Vincent asked. This was the first time that Vincent ignored Drake.

Drake nodded and he played the first note. Vincent followed his lead and Zack waited for his moment. He needed to start at the same moment as the vocals but he was pretty fast. So he waited until he heard the first word and then he started to play his drums again. But his mind wasn't at the drumming but he was thinking why he was still in the band. They all seemed to hate them because he was coming late and because the fact that he never said something to the others. Zack tried to find his drum-spirit back and he continued to play. Vincent was very busy to make sure that he was playing everything right and Drake playing the guitar without looking at it, he was an advanced guitar-player.

Tahlia cast a sympathetic glance back at Zack and sat pretty until she was needed, watching Sophie as she owned the mic. The curvaceous redhead began to sing, her voice smooth as silk and raspy in all the right places. She sang to the empty room as though she were really performing, utilizing all her sexy moves and looks, still managing to look powerful as she moved. She transitioned from the low notes to the high without any trouble, though a few places were just a touch sharp. She made note of them and sang through the whole song.

Tahlia for her part, didn't have a lot to do in the song. The chords she played mostly tied into the chorus and the end of the song, but the timing was key. The tiny keyboardist could play this particular song in her sleep and didn't have a hard time meeting any of the cues. She noticed that Zack had good timing, as per usual, and Drake was still being a whiny little thing. That said, they sounded pretty good. Just a few little things here and there. As far as she could tell, Vincent hadn't missed anything of note, but she was paying more attention to Sophie.

Zack was in the music and wasn't listening to how every other person was playing but he was listening to the total picture. He really liked this song but it wasn't his favorite. But it was Vince his favorite at least if you can call it his favorite because all their songs were his favorite. Drake was more listening to the voice of Sofie then to the music. Drake was planing to make a move on Sofie before their concert. Vincent also want to make a move on Sofie because he really loved her. But he was scared because he thought that he was out of her league. Drake looked at Sofie's ass as he continued to play the song but Vincent noticed it. He was getting a bit mad on Drake because Drake always tried to take the girl that Vincent liked before that Vincent got a chance with that girl.

When the song finished, Sophie held her final pose and then slowly came back to reality, turning to face the rest of the band, unaware of Drake's designs and Vincent's affections. Sure, they all flirted now and then, but it wasn't like they were all going to crawl into bed together. She had noticed, however, that Vince and Drake had a strange relationship--they seemed more like rivals than true friends in her eyes. Then again, everything seemed to be a competition to the two of them. Still, had one of them approached her, she wasn't sure she would turn them down at all.

"So, I heard the sharps I had, anybody else need to work anything out?" she asked, setting the microphone back in the stand.

Tahlia shrugged. "I didn't hear much. Just a little tightening here and there, but a perfect match isn't something we should really strive for. We wanna hold on to our own flavor, too." She smiled and looked at her bandmates, glad that one of her favorite songs to listen to was an easy one to play.

After Sophie had set the microphone back in the stand, Vince putted down his guitar and so did Drake. "Yeah, you shake a lot with your ass when you sing," Drake said to tease Sophie and he winked at her. Vincent didn't paid attention and just tried to do as if he didn't heard it. Zack just sighed and laid his drum sticks next to his drums. "It sounds better then it did at our first practice," Zack said as a true band member. Vincent nodded and said: "Yes, we are really getting better at this." Drake looked at Zack and then back to Vincent, "Ow, are you two best friends now?" Vincent sighed and replied "Drake just do normal to Zack, okay? It's not because he is a good drummer that you need to hate him." Zack knew that Drake hate him and that was one of the reasons that Zack was considering to stop with Rising Star but he didn't want to abandon the rest of the group so he was thinking about, probably going to stay.

Sophie sent Drake a rather bland stare. "Maybe you should focus more on your playing than my ass and you won't screw up your timing," she said, crossing her arms. "And lay off our bandmates, would ya? Just cuz your ego is huge doesn't mean we should all have to suffer for it." She frowned, wondering just what was up with him lately. He'd been a real brat for a little while now. She couldn't figure out what was bugging him.

Vince sticking up for Zack was yet another sign that the two of them were starting to get on each other's nerves. Honestly, some days, she wondered how they all managed to work together in the band at all. Then again, the music was a pretty powerful bond between them all. "Anyway, we need to get through a few more songs."

Tahlia sighed and chose to stay out of it. Trying to talk to Drake when he got like this was like trying to talk to a brick wall: futile. Still, they usually got along fairly well, so why was today so different? She looked back toward Zack. "I think we sound better too. So let's just move on, okay?" the tiny keyboardist waited for them all to calm down a bit.

"Your ass is better then your singing," Drake said a bit mad about what Sophie said to him. "And I do whatever I want." Drake's ego was really huge and that all because his father had a lot of money, more then the others of the band. Vince sighed once again and Zack didn't paid real attention to what Drake was telling to Sophie.
When Sophie said that they needed to go trough a few more songs, Vince and Zack both nodded. "What songs, Sophie?" Zack asked.

"You can't even play the keyboards decently!" Drake shouted at Tahlia because she involved in the conversation. "If you want to talk like a big girl, you first need to grow." This was probably the meanest thing that Drake ever said since he was in the band.

Sophie glared at Drake and crossed her arms. "First of all, if you can't take some constructive criticism and put the needs of everyone above your own, then you have some growing of your own to do, you jerk. And don't lash out at Tahlia because you can't handle your issues on your own. All she said was for us to move on."

Tahlia shook her head. "You know what? You don't think I play well enough? Why don't you play them instead? I've had it with your shitty attitude lately. I don't know what your problem is, but if you don't get your shit together soon, I'm moving for either you or me to go, and frankly, I'm caring less and less who stays." With that, Tahlia walked over to the cooler for some water and then walked back to her station. "If you're done being a little cunt, lets get back to practice."

Sophie shook her head and sighed. "Christ...Zack, Vince, you guys pick the next song, I don't care." And what a fantastic session this was shaping up to be. If no one killed anyone before practice was over, Sophie would see that as a victory.

"Tahlia, it's not because that you have a tight little virgin cunt that you need to call me like that. But I would happy if I could penetrate you," Drake said, being a total jerk and ignoring Sophie. Zack stood up and walked towards Drake. This was the first time that Zack acted aggressive towards somebody, "Drake, or you are going to act normal or you go outside and cool down. Understand?" Zack stood right between Tahlia and Drake as a sign that hew as protecting Tahlia. Drake backed down when Zack came closer and he said: "Okay! Okay!" Vincent smiled because he was enjoying the fact that Zack took on Drake.

Vincent looked back to Sophie and said: "You can choose the song that you want to sign. You have a good choice." Zack looked at Vincent and Sophie. "I agree with that," he said. Drake didn't said a thing about it.

Tahlia had opened her mouth to respond, but before she could say anything, Zack was up and between the two of them. She blinked, looking up at him, surprised at his aggression. Though he wasn't really defending her, he did stop her from coming to blows with Drake. Still, she couldn't help but feel grateful that he'd decided to help her. She smiled softly and decided thanks was in order later on. For now, she put her hand on his shoulder and gave it a squeeze. She smiled at him and then turned back to her keys.

Sophie was just as surprised as anyone when Zack came forward to defend Tahlia. The anger that flashed in his eyes was surprising, but it seemed that Drake had crossed a line even for the normally docile drummer. She was a little afraid a real fist fight would break out, but the situation defused pretty quickly. Sighing in relief she shook her head, chuckling as Vince told her to pick the next song. When Zack agreed and Tahlia gave her consent she decided to think it over. "Hmmm, well, how about we do Runaway?" she suggested.

Zack walked back to his drums and said: "I'm okay with Runaway." Vincent took his guitar back up, "Bring it on." The only one that wasn't enthusiastic about the song that Sophie picked was Drake. Drake just took his guitar as Vincent did and nodded. Zack was readying drum sticks already but non of the boys was going to start this song because it started with vocals, that was the reason that Zack liked this song. Vincent and Zack said, surprisingly together, "Let's do this." Drake looked mad again at Vincent but didn't opened his mouth, he only said: "Ready.'

Sophie nodded and turned back to the front gripping the microphone with both hands as she started to sing. "Face down. This is where it leads you--too far. Buried, covered now, you'll find peace - in the earth aground. Stop now; there's no point in breathing--it's not allowed. On the surface, how can you find reason to move on?" Her voice filled the room as she started off the song, the redhead, standing her ground, as she started things off. Once the instruments kicked in, Tahlia added her vocals for some harmony, but her part was pretty much non-existent in this song.

The guitars started to play at the moment that they were needed but Zack was waiting for his moment. It was a bit later then the guitars but soon he followed the lead. Vincent didn't looked at Drake during the play and Drake started to look once again at Sophie. The song was really going well and Zack was looking at Tahlia and listening to her voice, he really liked her voice. Just before the end, Drake played one mistake that could ruin the entire song. Drake hoped that nobody noticed the fact that he made one mistake 12 seconds before the end of the song.

Tahlia had no idea that she was being watched, much less that someone was paying attention to her voice--sure it was meant to be heard, but mostly to compliment Sophie's. The two girls were pretty close despite their differences, and it was clear that Sophie had the better voice--at least the one better suited to this kind of singing. Tahlia's wasn't bad at all--but it wasn't very memorable. Had she known that Zack was paying attention to her, she might have been flattered. For the time being, however, she was mostly focused on adding aesthetic value to the song.

Sophie mostly made various arm gestures and performed little spins now and then for the choreography on this song, standing in place when it needed to look like she was grounded. Her voice, however sounded wonderful and blended well with Tahlia's. Like a good front woman, she sometimes made her way to Drake and Vincent to draw attention to their playing and went over to sing with Tahlia, even traipsing around Zack's station before she made her way back out to the main part of the stage. Then, finally, the song began to end. And Sophie and Tahlia both picked up the mistake but kept singing as though it was a normal part of the song.

When it was over, they took the time to breathe and get some water before reviewing the song with everyone else. "Well, how'd it go?"

Zack noticed the mistake to but Vincent didn't because he was to busy with not playing any mistakes himself. As the song ended and Zack answered, "I think that it went well. Although I've heard a little mistake but it wasn't really that bad so just watch out for more mistakes, Drake." Drake only nodded, not wanting to go in discussion with Zack after that he acted so protective-aggressive. "And about Tahlia, you sing pretty good. Sophie, you sing good too of course." Vincent laughed and said: "I think that they both can sing good but that Sophie is a little bit better." Zack nodded and Drake did too. "Are we going to play another song or are we going to take a break?" Drake asked. Zack didn't replied on it because he thought that Sophie was the person who needed to answer this question because she used her voice most.

Sophie smiled at Zack's compliments and Vincent's as well. It was nice to be appreciated, but it was good to see that Tahlia got some of that too. "Thanks you guys. I liked Tahlia's voice too." She smiled and then stretched a little. "Alright, I think we can take a break. Why don't you guys think of a song we really need to practice on and then well get to it when we come back?" That said, she wandered off toward their second-hand fridge, taking a water bottle out of the big, beaten up beast.

Tahlia blushed at the compliments and thanked the band members, glad that they seemed to like her voice, even if they preferred Sophie's. "Thanks," she said with a grin. "I think it's time for a break too," she said, walking away from her keyboards and heading for the door. She wanted some air. As she stepped out into the sunlight her thoughts drifted back to the way Zack had launched himself between her and Drake earlier.

Zack nodded as they decided to take a break and he walked outside, where Tahlia was going. "You are really great," he said as he was standing behind her. He leaned against the wall to stand a bit more comfortable. "I think that if you had some singing lessons, you would be as good as Sofie is," he said with a smile. Inside, Vincent was standing with Sophie. He was shy but he thought that it was a good moment to ask Sophie out for a dinner or a drink in the bar. "Sophie?" Vincent asked, being careful, "Do you want to go out with me? Today or tomorrow?" He hoped that she was going to say yes but if she said yes, it was probably going to piss of Drake. Drake was sitting on a chair, listening to his iPod. He didn't want to talk to anybody at the moment, he just wanted to be alone to be honest. I am the man of this band. Zack is just a fucked up person who things that he can do everything he want, but then he is mistaking. He is going to pay for that he reacted that on how I was doing to Tahlia and Sophie. He'll never forget that I'm more then him after I'm done with him, Drake thought in himself.

((Wow...Drake is creepy.))

Tahlia smiled at Zack as he came out. "Hey." His compliment made her smile. "I dunno if I'll be as good as Sophie--her voice is a little more distinctive. But I appreciate the thought, Zack. It's sweet of you to say so," she said, nudging his shoulder as he stood next to her. "By the way, thank you for standing up for me before."

Meanwhile, Sophie was sipping at water near the fridge when Vince walked over. She smiled and capped the bottle as he addressed her. For some reason, he seemed nervous. They were friends--or at least on friendly enough terms--so her suspicions were roused. Surprised at his question, she had to take a moment to actually have it register. Not only did this handsome boy seem interested, but he actually cared if she said no. It didn't even dawn on her that Drake would be upset. For all the animosity between him and the rest of the band, it didn't much seem like he liked anyone let alone her. Maybe he thought she was hot, but their personalities were just too different.

"Really? Um...sure. I think I'm free. Where did you want to go?" she asked, curious to see what he had in mind.

"I'm sure that you would be as good as Sophie. Your voice is quite similar to hers but my opinion is that your voice is a bit more... Magical," Zack said with a smile, looking at Tahlia. "And it was quite a natural reaction that I did that... I just don't want that somebody says such things to you." It took him some time to realize that he actually said that. Says such things to you, that sentence kept showing up in his mind, Zack almost declared his love to Tahlia by accident. Zack didn't knew what to say anymore and hoped that Tahlia was going to laugh with it, otherwise this conversation was going to be a bit uncomfortable for both of them.

Vincent was hoping for a yes but made himself ready for a 'no'. She is probably going to say no because Drake is much more interesting and cooler then I ever would be. As long as there is hope, there is a chance. When she said sure, a big smile appeared on Vincent's face but he was quite shocked because a girl actually said yes to him! "Well. I know a good restaurant and a good pub so we can go to both. It's all up to you," Vincent said, almost shouting it out. He wanted to hug her but he didn't want to rush things so he just kept standing on his place, smiling at her.

Drake hadn't heard the question from Vincent to Sophie but he had heard the answer coming from Sophie and also what Vincent replied on that. Come on! What's happening to this band? The hottest girl of the entire band goes for the dumbest member of the band. And the silent boy becomes aggressive, thinks that he's everything and even goes for the virgin of the group, Drake thought in himself. He wasn't okay with what was happening, it all made him even more angry, more ... creepy.

Tahlia waved her hand dismissively at his assurances that she could be as good as or better than Sophie, but she was touched that someone thought so much of her. "Psh, well, maybe. But I think I'll let her take the spotlight this time around," she said with a chuckle. When he told her he didn't want anyone talking to her like that, he caught her attention. If she didn't know better, it would seem like he liked her. Would that be a bad thing? He was always nice to her, and they were pretty close friends. Besides, he was always sweet to her and he was pretty cute. No, it wouldn't be a bad thing. Not at all. So she decided to give him a hug, wrapping her arms around him. "Well, you didn't have to stand up for me, and I really appreciate it. You're a good friend."

Sophie smiled at him, a little surprised at how eager he was to take her out. "Well, let's go for both, huh? Do you want to meet there, or do you want to pick me up?" In all honesty, she'd had a few fantasies about the blue-eyed bassist, but she never imagined going on a date with him before. This was going to be very fun. She was pretty excited to go out with him.

Back
Top Bottom