Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Make A Cliche? =D (Female Searcing for Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
I want to play.

The thing is that most of the plots that appeal to me are cliches. You know, like:

Arranged Marriages
Father's Debt, Daughter Pays
Breeding Farms (male and female sides)

Those kind of things.

But see, I've been a part of a roleplaying community previously where these things were mainly what were roleplayed. Now that I've come here, I see there are a ton of different options.

Honestly, I can do something new or one of the cliches. I really don't mind, I just want to play.

The things that I like are pretty much everything that isn't very realistic:

Excessive cum
Non-Con
Manipulation
BDSM

I'm a dominate person in real life, and express a submissive side in roleplays. But both sides tend to collide, so I cannot guarentee that you wont get a mix of both.

I ask that you come with SOMETHING. Anything. A plot, my plot, an idea, something that has already kind of been formed. I don't like the guessing game of what you like or don't like, and I'd rather just get to what you like so that I can work in what I like, and we can just roleplay happily. Thanks!

I also ask that you don't rush me. I will get to your reply, I won't forget. It will be in my inbox, so I will constantly be reminded, don't you worry. I have a demanding real life, and with that, I can't always respond automatically.

I prefer PMs or Threads on here. I can keep track of things better that way. I'm literally up for anything at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom