Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The search for a dominant RP partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a submissive looking for a dominant RP partner. This little kitten is in search of a firm, Master/Mistress. I have a few scenarios in mind, I'm open minded and have endless kinks. Looking for someone who's willing to set my inner masochist free.

I enjoy humiliation, degradation, orgasm control/denial, pet play, D's, BDSM, pain, watersports, and the list goes on. However I'm NOT into scat, or incest. Those are my only hard limits.

Just a few ideas.
After being sold into slavery, you, my new owner, find me at a slave auction. You have to have me, you need to break me, and make me yours, completely subservient to your will. I'm reluctant, shy, and timid, you're going to have break me in, make me your perfect little sub.

Blackmail. You have dirt on me, you have the power to make my entire world come crashing down on me. But, you're willing to make me an offer, I become your slave, I do what you say, and when you say it. That's the only way I can keep you quiet.

I aim to please, so I'm willing to adapt to any suggestions my partent may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom