Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Simple Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassi

Moon
I have much I wanted to cram into that title, but I decided to keep it short. Now, it is rather late, but I want to be able to wake up in the morning to find that some one wants to bang... I mean, romance me. Actually, in a perfect world (forum), I would like some romance, which just makes what comes afterwards so much sweeter. But, that's a wet squib (I think, being an American who has only dreamed of Europe((Britain, in this case))). I should be moving on, eh?

Now, I'm looking for any gender, though I'm feeling FxF, or really anything other than MxF (Don't worry, guys, I'm still up for that too!). I would much rather be the more submissive one (and by that, I don't mean boobs that can talk, sitting there, not contributing to the plot. They give good subs a bad name!). I'm willing to do most genres, with historical (fantasy or realistic), and modern being two favorites that come to mind. I always feel so mean when I reject an RP idea, so please don't make it hard for me. :(

What? You're a hermaphrodite? Come on in! And what's that you say? You're part (or fully) animal? Well, I wouldn't want to be called biased, would I? Though I'm much in the mood for FxF, who knows what I may feel like tomorrow, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom