Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kitten's Ball of Ideas (seeking M, F, or anything else and multiple partners RP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyKitten

Meteorite
Hello all. I'm kinda new here and I have a few ideas I'm looking to play out. First let me tell you a little about myself.

I'm open to pretty much to anything, the only thing I WILL NOT do is scat. Sorry, but poop is just beyond my limits. I also won't do kids, but seeing as how that's a rule of the site, I shouldn't even have to tell you that. I will oddly enough do urine since it's kinda within my kinks, but only if it suits the RP and my partner's comfort level. I don't like beastly or animals, but might be willing to make an exception to that. I'm not a fan of anal, but again, I'm willing to an exception. Beyond that, I'll pretty much do anything if it suits the story of the RP.

I'm a slow poster and will probably only post once a week at the most.
I am an advanced RP'er and I prefer partners that can write posts that are at least two paragraphs long.
My favorite genres are Science Fiction, Fantasy, Supernatural, Superhero, and other similar settings. However I am willing to do more realistic things.
I prefer human or human-like characters such as Elves, Neko-jins, angels, humanoid aliens, ect, ect. But I am willing to branch out and try monsters and such. Having seen one too many Hentei, I have a bit of a fetish for trying such.
I am willing to play any gender or sexuality. I'd actually currently like to do a M/M RP for some reason.
I only RP via PM or forum. Sorry, my IM is only for chatting.
Do not ask me for personal information such as real name, where I live, or email address. Personal information stays personal, I'm only here to further my writing experience and create interesting stories with other writers.

Now, I think I covered it all.

Currently I really want to write in a harem or orgy type RP of any genre. Preferably one with one male and two or more females. So if anybody is interested or has a suggestion that is along those lines, please let me know.

Below is a list of ideas, I'm leaving the vague because I like to work out a plot with my partner. My preferred role (if I have one) will be in quotation marks. However, I'd be willing to play either role in most of them.
"Mistress"/male slave or pet.
Master/"female slave or pet"
F/F or M/F/F versions of the two above.
"Rape victim"/Rapist (this could be any combination of anything (although I'd prefer a none-realistic scenario) and I could play either role).
Hired assassin/the assassin's mark.

Currently those are the only ideas I have at this moment. However, I may update this thread soon with more ideas or at least more detailed plots.

RE: The Kitten's Ball of Ideas

It doesn't matter. As I state above, if I have a preferred role I put it in quotation marks. And my on's and off's aren't a big enough deal to do that right now. Again, as I state above, I'm open to just about anything.

RE: The Kitten's Ball of Ideas

Since I already have seven RP's lined up and I'm limiting my roles here since it's not my main RP site. I am not accepting any more RP requests as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom