Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Simon was just holding his lover after he came, relaxing and simply thinking that he was affirming what he had just told him. However, when the other pushed him away and stuttered he knew what the other had just said. His eyes widened and he kissed him hard and possessively, holding his face in his hands. When he pulled away a huge smile was on his face "I have my sources" he teased, kissing him again lightly.

He carried Akira into the bedroom and laid down with him, still holding him close, stroking the side of his face with the tips of his fingers, thinking he was just the most perfect thing he had ever seen. His stomach grumbled audibly at him and he laughed softly "do you want to go and get something to eat?" he asked, thinking that since he cooked all the time he wouldn't want to fix something. He wrapped his arms around him, practically giddy, unable to keep from smiling, humming the same tune he had sung in the tub with him, though he changed the tune and sang him another song that was shorter, again in French. He sang softly, his words more of a caress, covering the other with his love.

Akira kissed back still a little stunned but he was regaining his posture as time went on. As the other carried him into the room, he rolled his eyes a bit "You know, if we ever get married...taking me through the threshold won't be nearly as romantic." he mumbled, he was getting used to the carrying him around thing, even if it annoyed him a little. On the bed though, he closed his eyes, shivering at the touches to his face. He gave a small smile, laughing at the other's grumbling stomach. "Can we just order something in? I don't feel like getting dressed."

Soon, he was humming the same tune as Simon was, blinking and looking over to Simon "What does any of that mean?" he asked. "For all I know you are singing a very dirty song and just making it sound like a love song." he chuckled and sat up, looking at Simon, running his fingertips along his chest. He seemed to get completely entranced by the patterns he was tracing on Simon's chest even though he was listening to him with his full attention.

Simon couldn't help but look at him and look completely stunned "I thought you were going to carry me through?" he said, looking as if his world had been crushed. He smirked a little as a finger trailed down his chest and stomach, circling around his hip "I don't mind if you don't get dressed, others might not though" he teased, smiling at the other. He didn't mind laying around naked with the other all day, in fact, that sounded like a day in paradise.

He laughed, closing his eyes as the other ran his fingers along his chest, translating the words in his head before he spoke them. "
The blue sky over us can collapse on itself
and the ground can (really) cave in.
Little matters to me if you love me
I couldn't care less about the whole world
As long as love will flood my mornings
As long as my body will tremble under your hands
The problems make little difference to me
My love, because you love me."
He was silent after that, opening his eyes to look up at the other. He pulled him close and kissed him, reaching over and grabbing his phone "what do you want to eat?" he asked, looking through his phone for somewhere that would deliver.

"Hmm, if you want to end up on the floor way before the door, sure. Because that is what is going to happen." he explained and chuckled. He blinked at Simon and bit his lip "Naked in front of other people? No thank you, regardless if others would like it or not" he looked like he was thinking about it for a bit "Actually...that might be kind of exciting." he smirked, a devilish smirk, he had been known as a tease and loved to bring it out every now and then. "People watching...because I just know there would be other things happening other than me just standing around naked."

Akira listened to the translation, his fingers slowing as Simon spoke. He looked almost sad when the other kissed him; the song was very beautiful and spoke so much love. He smiled softly after a little while and thought about it "How about..." he tried to think of something he would want to eat as take out. “I don't know. Nothing sounds good when you say take out after it other than Chinese or Indian. What do you feel like, as long as I get some rice I'll be happy" he chuckled.

He got up and out of the bed. "I'm going to take a quick shower, alright?" he said and kissed Simon on the cheek. He wanted to clean himself up before lying down to be with his boyfriend. He moved into the shower, shut the door and locked it, turned on the water and sighed. The warm water felt good. Even though he had managed to relax with Simon, he still was tense from today's happenings. He could still feel the kiss on his lips and it bothered him. He licked them and leaned up against the cold tiles, lost in thought about what Edward had done. He still had the money shoved in his pants pockets, where ever his pants were now. He was almost positive the money was stolen, but he wasn't going to do anything about it. Edward had probably gotten rid of all of it by now anyway. Akira shook his head, no, Edward was over. He loved Simon and that's how it was going to stay.

It was nearly 30 minutes later when he finally realized the water was getting cold and he had told Simon a quick shower. He got out, hurried to dry off and slip out of the bathroom. Poking his head out first to see if Simon was there, he really didn't feel like explaining why he had taken so long or why he had locked the door in the first place. He bit his lip and moved out when he didn't see Simon right off. Moving over to the bed, completely naked.

Simon couldn't decide if he thought the idea of Akira naked in public was arousing or if it would only make him jealous of the others who saw what was his. He was glad when the other mentioned the food, not caring either way, but completely agreeing that nothing sounded good after mentioning take out except for Chinese and Indian food. "Sure, love" he mumbled, watching him walk away. He didn't really understand why the other closed the door, but he didn't say anything, turning the TV on and laying there for about fifteen minutes before he got up to check on him. A frown formed when he felt the handle catch, not opening. He was only slightly upset, but more confused than anything. He had all night with the other, he wasn't planning on interrupting his shower.

He turned away and pulled on a pair of jeans, walking outside with his phone. First he called both the Indian and Chinese take out restaurants that would deliver, ordering a few things from each place, then calling a man back who had called about one of their restaurants across town. He talked with him until the men arrived with the food, looking confused at the other when they arrived at the same time. He paid them both and carried the food inside, laying it all out and just looking at it. He went to the doorway of his room, looking in and seeing a naked Akira inside, smiling just a little. His initial thought as to why he was in the shower for so long was because he wasn't sure about when he had said that he loved him. "Foods here" he said softly, standing and waiting for the other to come closer, touching his side and turning his chin up with his other hand, kissing him tenderly, lovingly.

Akira smiled when he saw Simon. His eyes had glanced down to look at the hand on him, only to be coaxed into looking up. He kissed back with a tad more want in his kiss, like he had been missing Simon for those 30 minutes he wasn't with him. "What did you end up getting?" he asked as he passed the other his hand lingering on the other's body as much as it could. He stopped for a second and looked back into the room. He didn't realize that after a shower he was going to get cold. "You think I should where a t-shirt?" he asked Simon. He figured he would just grab one of Simon's t-shirts and where that, as they were a little big on him.

He didn't wait for the answer and walked back into the room, grabbing a button up and putting it on. Akira moved back towards the kitchen and looked at the food that Simon had bought, laughing. "Both?" he asked as he grabbed a box of rice and some chopsticks from the drawer. These were his; he had brought them over from his apartment. He never liked eating Chinese food without them, he wasn't really sure why. He went around the table and mixed in some other foods into the rice. He would probably eat this for lunch the next day as well.

Akira bit his lip and looked towards Simon for a bit "Thank you." he said, poking at his food with the chopsticks. "Thank you for not running after him or fighting with him. Thank you for just staying with me. And thank you for waiting so long for me to say that I loved you, I know it couldn't have been easy." he put some of the food into his mouth and gave a small smirk. "And just because I feel like I haven't thanked you enough...Thank you for the bakery and everything else you've given me."

Simon just watched him, biting his lip a little when the other put on one of his shirts. He loved it. He loved seeing him in his clothing, it pleased his dominate side. "I didn't know what to get and I couldn't exactly ask you" he teased playfully, the kiss still lingering on his lips. The want he felt reassured him, following behind him and picking up one of the boxes of chicken. It didn't bother him to get so much food, he knew that they would eat it, it was still good the day after. "Of course, love" he said, shoving a piece of chicken in his mouth, thinking that he was just thanking him for the food.

His chewing slowed when he heard him speaking, swallowing and waiting for him to finish before he spoke. "How was I supposed to go after him? He can run, it's an unfair advantage" he joked before growing more serious "I'm not going to leave you anywhere or waste my time on him, and I'd figure you'd say it when you were ready" he said, smiling a little. "You can thank me for that in another way, you know" he said, waggling his eyebrows at him. A yawn escaped him and he covered his mouth. He hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, with their argument and then waking up early. "Can Regina take you to work tomorrow? I've got to go to the doctor in the morning around the same time and I've got to go in the opposite direction" he said. He could always go in late but then he'd have to wait even longer.

When they were both finished eating he left the table, not bothering to clean anything up just yet, going into the bedroom and shedding his pants. He waited for the other to come in, pulling the shirt off of him and pulling him against his chest, kissing him deeply, a small smirk on his face "I love you" he whispered softly, closing his eyes and happy just to breathe in his scent. He fell asleep quickly, unable to keep himself awake to go at the other another time before bed.

Akira shrugged "I'll give her a call." he said and set his food down, heading out into the living room to call Regina and make sure that she was able to come pick him up. He found she couldn't be she would send Fischer to pick him up. He shivered at the thought but said okay and hung up the phone. He walked into the kitchen and sat down to eat. "Well, I've got a ride to work..." he mumbled, "Fischer." he shook his head and chuckled "I suppose it's time to brave my fears on his driving." he chuckled.

When they finished Akira packed everything they hadn't eaten up and placed it in the fridge, washing the dishes quickly and heading to bed. He gave a slight moan when Simon kissed him deeply and moved a little closer to the man, "I love you." he said, though the words were a little hesitant, he meant them and wanted to say them, but it was like his mouth was still getting used to them in English. He waited for something, another kiss, a touch, something, but it never came. He looked at Simon and shook his head. "Goodnight." he mumbled and moved to kiss Simon on his forehead before falling asleep himself.

When he woke up, he blinked. He had no idea that he had fallen asleep. He shook his head, waking himself up a little more and quickly got washed up and dressed. Making himself and Simon breakfast, a proper one this time. When he heard a horn honk, he blinked and looked at the time. "Jesus..." he hissed and quickly grabbed his things, opening the door "Why on earth are you here so early?" he shouted at Fischer, before holding up a hand, indicating he would be there in a minute. He went over to Simon and kissed him deeply as Simon had last night, licking Simon's bottom lip when he moved away. "See you later," he said, smirking much like Simon had the night before, before running off to get in the car with Fischer.

Simon was sound asleep until the car horn woke him up, cursing Fischer under his breath. His eyes were closed when the other came back into the room, responding eagerly when he felt the lips on his. He moaned softly, grabbing at him, feeling the tongue and then, nothing. His eyes snapped open to see a smirk and then he escaped him "yeah, you better run!" he called out at him, rolling over in his bed and falling asleep for another few minutes. He got up and dressed, stopping and getting a bagel before heading onto the doctor. He was checked out and was asked if anything else had changed in his life recently, Simon told him about Akira and the male brought up his sex life and a sputtering cough was all the answer he needed. The doctor typed up a letter to Akira, putting it into an envelope and sealing it.

The male eyed the letter several times while he was driving, wanting to open it badly but not going to. He stopped by the bakery, glad it was fairly slow. He got a cupcake and handed the letter to his boyfriend, kissing his cheek and going in to work. The letter simply read 'Dear Akira, it has come to my knowledge that you are in a new relationship with Mr. Kovak and I congratulate you on that. However, his leg is not improving at the rate that it should be and it has come to my attention that your, extracurriculars, may be the cause. It would be in both of your best interests if you kept the activity to a minimum, at least until next week when he comes in again. I didn't tell him this because I'm sure you've noticed how stubborn he is and would have kept this information to himself and not given it any thought. I hope you have a wonderful week and I look forward to mr. Kovaks steady healing.'

Simon pulled up at the bakery to pick up Akira, limping in on his cane and grabbing another cupcake to eat. He put an arm around his waist, walking him out to the car and opening the door for him. He kissed the boys cheek before circling around to his door, kissing his knuckles as he led them home. "Mmmmm, I missed you today" he told him, putting his hands on the boys hips and kissing his neck.

Akira quickly read through the note after Simon had left, he was confused but the note made it very clear what had happened. He blushed, sighed and nodded to no one in particular before shoving the letter into his pocket. The doctor was right, the man was stubborn and this wasn't going to be easy.

Throughout the work day he thought about how this was going to work out. He was so deep in thought he nearly hit poor Fischer with a tray of cupcakes, Fischer in his many talents managed to avoid the disaster and just smile at Akira who was apologizing profusely. As hoped, Edward never came into the bakery at least not for that day. When Simon finally came to pick him up, he had decided what he was going to do about the situation.

Akira watched the limping man and held back a frown, touching his pocket hoping this would be a lot easier than he thought. He let out a light moan when Simon kissed his neck. He had seen this coming. They both had, after all Akira did tease him just this morning. Akira closed his eyes and pushed back "Simon." he said, biting his lip, pulling the note out of his pocket. "Can you read this for me?" he asked, acting very playful as he backed up. "Out loud?" he suggested, as if it was something dirty, before he walked off towards the kitchen to get dinner ready for them.

He made a soft whining noise when he pushed him away, watching him and taking the paper. A smirk was on his face as he watched him walk away. He opened the wrinkled piece of paper, beginning o read it, a frown developing on his face. His voice stopped as he finished reading it silently, looking pissed. "That son of a...." he crumpled the piece of paper and tossed it in the trash. "That's bullshit. I don't even know if he's allowed to do that" he muttered and looked at the other. It was clear the other planned on following through with it too, which made him equally angry.

He crossed his arms across his chest and stared the other down, determined not to give in to this ridiculousness. He huffed and walked outside, thinking about how he could get the other to cave before the week was out. He walked inside and leaned back against a counter, just watching the other for a few moments "you can't be okay with this" he said flatly, coming up behind him and dropping his voice as his fingertips trailed slowly up his arms. His other hand found his wrist, holding him to keep him from pulling away and teasing the sensitive flesh there. His lips moved on his neck and his jaw "do you really want to do this?" he whispered, pulling away from him and breaking out the wine, pouring a large glass of wine and drinking it, pouring another and sipping on the second.

Akira winced when the other clearly wasn't going to make this easy. Oh well. He continued working on some fish paying more attention to what Simon was doing. He had to be prepared. The doctor was right, Simon would put up a fight about this, he probably should have just pretended he didn't want sex. "That could have led to a lot of problems" he mumbled. Nope, he had to show Simon the letter; it was the best explanation for what he was going to do.

"I'm not," he said, "but I'm also not okay with the fact that you are limping around like an old man." he explained, glancing over. He felt the other come up behind him and groaned slightly when the other started to tease his wrist, the lips on his neck and jaw were helping either. Akira whimpered lightly. He placed the finished fish on plates and then the plates on the table. He licked his lips before answering the next question. He wasn't sure if he should be honest, giving Simon more ammo, or if he should lie probably helping his side a little more. "Not exactly." in the middle, that was okay, he hoped. "I really want you to get better. I bet the sex would be even better than it is now, once your better." Might as well put in a confidence booster as well. "So, if that means no sex for a week, that's what it means." He sat down in a chair and ate.

Simon wasn't okay with this and he wouldn't go along with it, no matter what the other said. He knew Akira didn't want to do it just as much as him, all he would have to do was to tempt him enough and he would cave in. He downed the rest of his glass, grabbing the bottle by he neck and going outside with a book. He sat out and read for an hour or so, drinking straight out of the bottle, going in once he had emptied it. He went inside, looking for Akira, but was a little unstable after that much alcohol, managing to get himself to the couch before collapsing, falling asleep there.

When he woke a sliver of light was coming through the window, setting off a killer headache, getting up and taking a pain pill prescribed for his leg. Until then he hadn't needed it, the wine had sufficed. At the time, he couldn't remember why he had drank so much, completely forgetting the letter and the fact that he was currently being forced to quit having sex with his new, hot boyfriend. He smiled when he saw him, wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing him deeply "good morning handsome" he purred, his headache slowly fading with the strong pain killers in his system. He was trying to judge the others reactions to see just how bad he had been the night before, hoping he hadn't pissed the other off too badly.

Akira sighed when he saw the other go off and drink and ended up throwing away most of the fish. He had gone to check to make sure Simon was okay and ended up fidgeting slightly at the way he drank out of the bottle. That night he slept in the room he hadn't slept in since the first week he was there. He found it a little hard to go to sleep, completely used to sleeping next to someone. All he was happy about was the fact that the next day was Saturday, he had the day off.

Saturday eventually rolled around, the night before seemingly like an eternity. Akira had woken up early and found Simon on the couch, he was about to place a blanket on the other when he woke up. He kissed back and smiled at the other. As long as he didn't go too far, Akira didn't mind. "Good morning." he smiled softly, though it was a little bit off. The night before was the first time he had seen just how much Simon could drink, it bothered him a bit. "What would you like for breakfast?" he asked.

He smiled when the kiss had ended, taking a deep breath and holding him close. He ran his fingers through the others hair "hmmm, I don't care, whatever you want. Cupcakes would be nice though" he teased, sending him a knowing look "especially with extra cream." He licked his lips a little and nuzzled into his neck. He kissed his neck and moaned happily.

The rejection and sight of the empty wine bottle jogged his memory of why he had drank the bottle, groaning and sitting back down onto the couch. "This is ludicrous" he said simply, looking up at him and rubbing his face with both hands. "I'm sorry about last night. I was, a little, upset" he said. It was a slight understatement but the other knew that. "I love you, I'll try to go along with it, okay?" he told him, reaching for his hands and kissing the knuckles lightly. There was a look of sadness in the others eyes that he had seen when he had looked at Edward, and he didn't want for his actions to remind the other of him in any way. He would change whatever it was and make it better, and if that meant giving something up he would do it to keep the other male.

Akira rolled his eyes at the cupcake comment and shook his head "Eggs and bacon it is." he said simply and was about to back off to go make breakfast, when the other commented on how ludicrous something was. He looked back and listened to the other. "And I love you, it's why I'm doing this. If you don't go along with it, no matter to me, I'll just move into the other room you have and make sure the doors locked. I've done this before, so no sex for a week really isn't that hard." a complete and utter lie. He had done this once before, with Edward. Come to think of it, it was because he got shot as well. The lie was that the no sex for a week part. He and his body thoroughly remember what it was like that week. This wasn't going to be easy for either of them. "It will be over before you know it and then we can have a party and do whatever we like." he chuckled and headed into the kitchen.

He wasn't going to mention the drinking. It wasn't a problem yet, at least not for him. He wasn't so sure about Simon. He quickly made some breakfast and headed out into the living room to hand Simon his plate, sitting across from him and eating his. He ate in near silence, retreating into his own thoughts about how he was going to work off the frustration that was soon to hit him this week. It looked like he was going to deal with cold showers and private sessions with himself throughout the week. He glanced and Simon and bit his lip, he would have to hide it, the private sessions. He couldn't let Simon know what he was doing, it would end up being far too embarrassing.

"I don't like bacon, there won't be any in there" he said as the other started to walk away. At the moment he was glad to pop at least some sort of bubble for the other. He turned his head, eyeing the door that led to the spare bedroom. Well he would fix that threat easily. Somehow, his body knew that he was being cut off and made him only more wanting of the other, groaning softly as he watched the butt of the other walking away from him. He had never gone for a week, not even when he was single. He loved it, no matter who he was with. Being with Akira though, it was different, it gave him a better feeling, a higher high. It would be like going to rehab where you were cut off cold turkey, and he was an addict that needed it to live.

He didn't mind the silence, his eyes never leaving the others face. He finished the plate and got up, looking around for his cane. He suppressed a groan, seeing it was across the room, and he wasn't planning on asking for help to get it. He didn't mind the pain in his leg as much as some might have. He had a high pain tolerance and he had someone to take his mind away from it. "Do you want to go out? The fair's in town this weekend. We can go be losers" he teased, smiling at him. He doubted that this was what the doctor had in mind when he had said to take it easy, but he wasn't having sex, and being in a house with nothing to do and ample time to be having sex with the one you loved was torture.

Akira blinked "The...fair?" he tilted his head; he hadn't been to the fair in a long time and it sounded kind of fun. "Sure, why not." he shrugged and got up, headed into the kitchen, cleaning whatever dishes were there. He also wasn't very sure that the doctor would have been okay with this idea but it meant other things to keep his mind on. "Do you think they still have that Ferris wheel?" he asked, drying the dishes and putting them away. "And that balloon game? The one where you pop them and then get a prize." he smiled, remembering times that he went with his brother as a kid.

He checked the kitchen over and made sure everything was in its place. Once he was satisfied he grabbed his jacket and found a scrunchie to put his hair in. "Could we stop buy the store as well? I need to get some hair dye." he called over to Simon. He had noticed some dark roots, might as well have something to do for an hour. He slipped on his shoes and waited at the door, he wasn't in a hurry but it was easier to just wait at the door. Akira bit his lip and watched down the hall for Simon, he could feel the tension and that...that would get to him.

Simon had a small smile on his face as the other spoke. It was clear he had fond memories from his childhood. He pulled a jacket on and ran a hand through his hair, meeting the other male by the door and kissing him on the cheek before opening the door and leading them to the car. "Yeah, sure. As long as its not more than a dollar a box" he teased, not having noticed anything wrong with his hair. "Maybe I should get some too and just die it all black." He wouldn't do it but he would like to know what the other thought. The car ride was short and it wasn't hard to find a parking spot this early in the morning. He paid for them to get in and just started walking, looking around. They did have a ferris wheel and he had started walking towards it, assuming he wanted to go on it, and they could see some of the other rides on the way.

The cane did start to make him feel like an old man so he tried walking more on his leg, using the piece of wood for a 'just in case' sort of thing. He sighed as he sat down in the cart, putting an arm around Akira and leaning in to kiss his cheek. If they went out and did things like this they would be okay, and once they had work to distract them it would make a difference. The view was great, you could see a long ways away and having Akira there made it even better. "What do you want to do now?" he asked him as they walked, narrowing his eyes as he saw the one person who could truly dampen his day. "Hey mom, what are you doing here?" he asked her, attempting at politeness. "Simon, I haven't seen you in months! Don't talk to me that way!" she scolded, hugging him and kissing his cheek. She then turned on the other male, giving him a tight squeeze as well and kissing his cheek. "Well hello love, you're just adorable. You two should come and visit tomorrow and have breakfast with me and Aaron" smiling. "I don't know mom" he started, though he would leave it up to Akira ultimately.

Akira rolled his eyes "Sure, if you want the dye job to go horribly wrong" he shook his head, he knew the other was teasing. "Black? Really?" he tilted his head as if he was trying to see it "It...wouldn't be that hard if you really wanted to." he explained, he didn't really care what colour Simon's hair was. "I could dye it for you. I've gotten good at it over the years." When they found the ferris wheel he smiled and followed the other towards it.

Akira's eyes were on the cane, he was worried about the other. He had had that thing for a while now and the doctor said he wasn't progressing as he should. He leaned into Simon as they went around the ferris wheel. "Why don't we go on the bumper cars?" he asked, feeling like a child again. Even though, he still basically was, compared to Simon. "Oh, or may-" he stopped mid-sentence when the other said hello to his mother. He blinked and looked a little taken aback when the woman hugged and kissed his cheek. His arms were instantly around Simon's a little freaked out by the woman. "Thank you," he murmured "Why don't we?" he looked at Simon though he could tell Simon wasn't too comfortable with it. "I've been wanting to meet your parents." he bit his lip, he wasn’t sure himself about the meeting. He also knew he would need to ask Simon an important question when they were away from his mother.

"Sure. I'll call you later and we'll figure out something" he said, giving her a half hug before leading his boyfriend away. He groaned audibly, tightening his grip on the other. "So...bumper cars" he muttered, hoping to avoid the conversation all together but knowing that it wouldn't be possible. He turned back once to make sure she was leaving them alone, guessing that his dad was here as well, and he would avoid a conversation with him at all costs. He pulled Akira close and kissed the top of his head, the presence of the male making him feel better.

"We don't have to go of you don't want to. She's a little....overbearing" he said after a few moments. His father was worse, and very anti-gay if his wife wasn't around. "That wasn't exactly how I planned telling you about my family would be" he said, laughing dryly. He looked at the othe and tried to figure out what he was planning on asking, because he could see the question in the others eyes, waiting to speak until they were out of the earshot of his mother.

Akira nodded about the bumper cars "It's fine. Just takes some getting used to that's all. Do your...well do they know?" he asked, letting the question hang in air. It was an obvious question and Akira just assumed that he wouldn't have to go any further with the question. "I mean, if they don't...I don't want to...I don't know. I guess I just don't want it to be very awkward..." he was speaking slowly. He could tell Simon didn't really want to go much further into the conversation. "And if they do know, are they supportive? Or is one and not the other? And well if we do go should I um, I don't know, wear something nice?" he bit his lip, suddenly nervous about meeting Simon's parents even though it wasn't confirmed.

He glanced over to the bumper cars like they were some kind of relief. He had never had this problem with his parents, they died when he was too young to even realize he was gay and his older brother was bi, so he didn't really care. Akira fidgeted with a bit of his hair as if he was trying to pick it to shreds, at least his lip wasn't bleeding yet. He turned to Simon "I don't want to cause trouble for you and your family or make any tension arise. It seemed like you had enough with your mother. If you really don't want to go..." he trailed off. Akira wanted to go, but at the same time, thinking through everything was making him very uncertain.

"They know. No, it wouldn't be awkward at all" he said, looking over at him. He hadn't seen his father since he had brought his first boyfriend home, and he hadn't approved of him whatsoever. He had thought it personal but knew that the man could tell that he was a bad one, he just wouldn't admit it at the time. "Mom is supportive, she just wants to be in your life all the time" he said, shrugging. "You can wear whatever you want to" he told him, smiling a little. "You make my problems go away, you could never do anything to screw up my relationship with my family any further" he told him and kissed him softly.

"We can go" he said gently. He could tell that he wanted to go, he just wouldn't say it because he was trying to be supportive and didn't want to make him upset. "I'll call her later, we can go over there and have brunch or something if you want" he offered, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the bumper cars. He climbed into one and waited until the man said they could go, pushing the 'gas' and running his car into Akira's, laughing before driving off and running it into other people, going back and driving into him again before the cars were shut off and they left. "So, I'm feeling some gravity wheel action and then some cotton candy and a funnel cake, what do you think?" he asked, smiling at him.

Akira nodded "Alright, I just..." he shook his head, the thought out of his head, Simon said there was nothing to worry about. "I would like to go, it would be nice to meet your family." He followed Simon towards the bumper cars and got into his own. He wasn't nearly as aggressive, usually being bumped into rather than bumping into anyone. He did get in a few good hits and enjoyed the fun of being bumped into. When they finally got out of the bumper cars he wrapped his arms around Simon's arm. "That sounds like a great idea," he started before making one change, though he wasn't all that serious about it "We could always eat before we head on the wheel." he teased and rolled his eyes, getting in line for the gravity wheel.

Once it was their turn he got in and stood next to one of the areas it told him to. He looked over to Simon with a big smile on his face. He had always loved this ride. It was because it made him feel like he could fly and there was only one other ride that made him feel like that. He hadn't seen it walking around, so he just figured that they didn't have it. It was the swings. They were probably one of his favourite rides of all time, nothing beat the feeling of flying to him. Except maybe the feeling of swimming and baking. When they got of the ride he shook his head, a little dizzy from the ride. "So...cotton candy and funnel cakes?" he asked. "I've never actually had a funnel cake before...what is it?" he tilted his head slightly. He had seen plenty of them in his life time but either didn't have the money to spare or was in too much of a hurry to grab one.

Simon smiled down at the boy, kissing his head lightly. This had turned out to be a good thing for them, even if it had ended in his unwilling trip to his parents house. "Well, I prefer to keep the food that I ingest in my stomach" he teased, leading him to the large hunk of spinning metal. He left his cane outside, mostly so that it wouldn't go hurtling out and have it irretrievable. He leaned on the cane when they got out, just to balance himself after the ride. He had stopped walking altogether when he said he had never had a funnel cake. "He who bakes sweets for a living, has never had a funnel cake. What rock have you been living under?" he asked him, shaking his head. "A funnel cake, is a delectable dish in which you pour cake batter in a fryer until hard then you coat the entire thing in an unhealthy dose of powdered sugar. Or at least it's something like that" he shrugged, ordering one of those, a cotton candy and lemonade, leading the other to a picnic table that had been set up "bon apetit, mon amour" he said in a flourish, taking a bite out of the pink whipped sugar.

His eyes were set on the other, wanting to see his first experience of something that was a staple in the worlds of carnies. A smile came on his face as he watched the other, pulling off a piece of the cake and putting it into his mouth. "Now, if you think these are good, let me take you down to New Orleans and I'll get you a beignet from Cafe du Monde and you'll be in heaven" he said, taking a sip of the lemonade. Simon reached out and took the others hand, just wanting to touch him, his fingers running across his skin lightly.

Back
Top Bottom