Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

"No, you probably wouldn't get the raise. Making your boss fat wouldn't help either" he added, looking down at him and frowning when he spoke again. "No, you'd be special and only the boss could use you. Unless the boss had a friend that he wanted to share you with" he said, smirking down at him. He chuckled softly "you wouldn't be like the bathroom" he laughed, sighing softly as he felt him lick and take his cock into the boys mouth. He groaned when the other pulled away, looking down at him and laughing after he spoke. "Smart ass" he joked underneath his breath and pushed his cock into the others mouth "shut up. I'll decide if you're hired or not" he said, moaning softly and leaning his head back when the other licked from his balls up to the tip.

"You're doing good so far" he told him, groaning softly. His phone rang and he held Akira's head to his groin, moving to pick up the phone "Hello. Yeah. No, I'll bring it by his office in half an hour. Bye" he hung up the phone and turned back to his lover "see, if you were a good secretary you'd know how to answer phones, but you can't even do that" he said, shaking his head. "But you sure like sucking cock don't you boy?" he asked him. Everything was play. He wouldn't have actually said anything like this to Akira and he hoped that it was turning him on as much as it was himself.

Akira pouted a bit at Simon's answers to his questions, though when he mentioned that he might share him one day he licked his lips. "Really? Share me, would you? I guess I might be okay with that. As long as I get that raise" he teased, though only on the last part. He was okay with the idea of being shared one day, as long as Simon was his after. When the phone rang he glanced over, only to have a cock near his mouth. He licked his lips and got an evil look in his eyes as he took the cock into his mouth and began to suck on it while Simon was on the phone, holding back laughter. He pulled back "Oh I love it very much and if I'm such a bad secretary perhaps you should punish me for it?" he groaned a little bit at the end of the sentence and pulled the cock back into his mouth. He continued to suck on the man, giving small groans, his mind had not turned to the others in the building.

Simon had brought it up but he didn't know if he was able to handle 'sharing' him for even one day. He got extremely possessive and fought to keep his things his, and that included boyfriends that still wanted to be with him. He had to know that the other would make it difficult to talk to someone on the phone, luckily his voice didn't crack and he thought of dead puppies to kill his pleasure just for the moment to be able to talk to him without moaning into the phone. That would have been real professional. "I should punish you for your bad behavior while I was on the phone" he said, holding the back of his head and pushing forward, holding his head there, though not gagging him before pulling back out. "Do you want to meet my friend Jeremy? I'm sure he would love to stick his cock inside of your tight little ass" he purred, picking up his cell phone and dialing a number "hey, I've got a surprise for you. Don't tell anyone you're coming up here" he said, hanging up on him and waiting for him to show up. He pulled Akira up so that he was sitting in his chair, leaning down and kissing him sweetly on the lips as the other male came in. "Hey, my boyfriend thinks he wants another cock to take him and I told him that I could share once" he said, looking at him, the male looking hesitant but nodding. "I can take him boss, if you want me to" Simon just looked at him and put a condom in his hand, making sure he knew that it was part of the deal.

Akira smirked "That sounds fun," he said and nearly gasped as he was held on the cock for a while. He swallowed, groaning around the man. "Really?" he blushed, though he was curious he didn't think that the other was going to call someone right at that second. He sat in the chair and kissed the other, blushing as the other spoke. He turned the seat around a little bit and looked at the other male, blushing a bit more. He looked between the two and hung on Simon's gaze a little longer, making sure that Simon was okay with this. "So, this cutie works for you too?" he asked, having a small smirk on his face, obviously intrigued by the fact that Simon was just able to call up someone and have him up here in a few minutes.

He looked over to Jeremy, "Do you want to?" he asked, biting his lip "I don't want Simon bossing you into something that you don't want to do." he explained, teasing Simon, squeezing Simon's hand to let him know that he didn't think Simon would ever do such a thing. He leaned back in the chair. "I'm playing sex toy, today, you can do what you like with me. With Simon's permission of course." he added the last piece quickly as an afterthought. Wanting to make Simon okay with this and show him that Akira still believed that he was Simon's.

"Mhmm" he said, looking the other male over. He was younger than Simon as well, an intern, and a fairly good one at that. Simon returned the others gaze, slight hesitation in his eyes but he obviously wanted to please Akira. Jeremy twisted his hands and looked from Simon to Akira to the ground and then around again. "I....I do..but..." he stopped, looking at his boss "I don't want for Mr. Kovak to get mad at me and get rid of me" he said timidly. Simon approached the boy and grabbed his hair, kissing him roughly and waiting for the other to respond before he pulled away, looking into his eyes before gesturing to Akira "suck him off" he said, waiting for the other to move. He looked up at the blue haired boy as he got down onto his knees, looking up at his boss and wondering what in the world he saw in him. He was a powerful owner of a company, one who could order the likes of him around without batting an eye and this kid looked like a girl. Hell, maybe it was a girl who happened to have a dick, he had heard about them, though he thought it was weird.

Akira watched the other, carefully, making sure that the other really did want to do this. When Simon kissed Jeremy he fidgeted a bit, not wanting to show that he found what they did attractive. He moved to undo his pants and pull them off of himself. He licked his lips and looked down at the other. He moved his hips slightly, trying to attract the man to him, blushing bright red. He looked over to Simon and beckoned him over to him "Kiss me?" he asked Simon, giving him a wanting look. When Jeremy finally took him with his mouth he gave a light moan, hesitantly working his hand into Jeremy's hair, playing with it gently.

Simon watched as the other lowered himself and took him into his mouth, watching the other blush and going to him, kissing him deeply, possessively and jealous. He stood up and pushed Jeremy off of Akira, picking him up and practically dragging him out of his office and into the hallway "sorry, but I don't want you touching him" he said, closing and locking the door, going back to Akira and jerking him out of the chair, kissing him roughly, lifting him and setting him on the desk, a hand rubbing his cock and starting to jerk him off. "I can't do it. You're mine" he told him, trailing kisses down and taking his cock into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and sucking on his arousal, his hands grabbing and squeezing his butt, moaning around his cock before going and kissing him again. All of his actions were fueled by the jealousy and need to dominate the other so he knew who he belonged to.

Akira kissed back, looking curious at the difference in the kiss. He gave a groan when the other was taken away from his cock, but gave a slightly smile when he realized the difference in the kiss was jealousy. He kissed him back, attempting to dominate the kiss, if only to tease Simon. He arched his back as he sat on the desk and glanced towards the window until the other grabbed his cock. He closed his eyes and gasped, moaning. "It-it's fine. I kind of like being yours," he murmured back. He groaned more when Simon took his cock in his mouth, his hands moving into Simon's hair. He kissed the other back, tasting his own cock on Simon's tongue. "Don't you have to meet someone in something like 20 minutes?" he asked, reminding the other, even if he wanted the other right then. He had an hour and could get rid of his hard on.

Simon groaned, feeling the other trying to dominate the kiss, responding eagerly even if he knew the other was simply messing with him. "Good, 'cause you are mine" he said, surprised when he heard the other speaking, looking at the clock and his planner which was sitting out on the desk, cursing and dropping his head onto the others chest. He wrapped his arms around the others middle, holding onto him tightly "I don't want to go" he whined like a small child, glad that he could hold onto his boyfriend without that stupid boy in the way. "I never liked him. He looked at you weird" he said, no longer speaking about the meeting that he had soon, only thinking about that other male touching him and making his stomach churn, making him absolutely sick.

Akira chuckled and pat Simon on his head. "Too bad, you are a big boy now and big boys go to work so they keep their big boss jobs." he teased the other, though he was half serious. "I'm supposed to be the one running around getting drunk and all that, remember?" When Simon brought up Jeremy, he smiled softly "He saw what he probably thought was a girl with a penis, Simon. Of course he's going to look at me weird, it happens all the time." he shook his head and continued to mess with Simon's hair. "Just leave the poor boy be. Remember you asked him to do all that as well, even if you really weren't comfortable with it." he leaned down and kissed the other on his head. "I found it actually really hot how dominating you could be." he said, blushing a bit when he admitted that he found domination sexy. "Now, come on. You need to go to work, and I need to...deal with something else."

"Maybe I don't want my big boss job" he said, just giving the other a hard time. "You don't even drink!" he said, laughing and kissing him. "I don't like it. I don't care that I asked him." He enjoyed the kiss to his head, smirking when the other spoke about thinking being dominating was hot. "Are you sure? I'm sure I can make them wait a few more minutes and I can help you deal" he teased, reaching down and stroking him slowly, kissing his lover deeply. He continued to stroke his cock, his other hand taking his wrist and lightly and teasing the sensitive skin there. He suddenly pulled away and stopped touching him "hmm. Maybe you're right, I should just leave you alone. Maybe I could just sit here and watch you pleasure yourself" he said, smirking and sitting down in his chair, wrapping the tie around his neck and tying it as he looked at the other.

Akira chuckled and shook his head "You sh-" he was cut off by his moan from Simon stroking on him. He leaned forwards as the other continued to tease him to an almost climax. He was right there when the other suddenly stopped touching him, he gave a Simon an annoyed moan. He didn't hesitate though as his hands were already down on himself and stroking himself, playing with his ass. He arched into his own hands and felt himself finally hit his climax and came by the time that Simon finished tying his tie. He caught his breath and looked down at himself, licking up what he could with his hands.

Once Akira cleaned himself up he pulled his pants back on and slid off the desk. He looked out the window again and smiled "So, I suppose I'll wait here until you finish with your meeting?" he asked Simon "As you are my ride back to work, though I probably could walk, it's not too far." he thought about the walk, he could make it there in the time he had left in his break.

Simon looked on hungrily as the other jacked himself off and played with his ass, licking his lips and pushing on the seat of his pants, trying to get his steadily growing erection to die down. "Please wait. I really don't want you to walk" he said, pleading with his eyes. He wrapped an arm around his waist, kissing him "I'll be back in ten minutes, go get something to eat" he told him, being extremely serious and not wanting him to go ahead and leave. He went and sat, talking to the other man for a few minutes about the bakery and how they were going and what needed to be done. He left the room and found his lover, talking to his actual secretary who he liked very much. "Would you give me my boyfriend back?" he teased, grabbing his hand and smiling at him. "Simon, how did you get someone like him to talk to you?" she asked, half joking, and he responded with a "I kidnapped him for our first date, then I got shot" he said with the same amount of seriousness. "Come on, let's get you back" he said, leading the other to the elevator and back to his car, kissing him whenever and wherever he could. Simon walked him into the bakery and he went into the back, smiling and giving both Regina and Fischer a hug. He stuck his finger down into a bowl of icing and stuck it into his mouth, smiling at his lover.

Akira headed out to get some of the Mexican food that had been mentioned earlier, sitting with the secretary when he first noticed her. He talked with her a little bit about how she liked her boss and how working as a secretary was, how her day was doing and other small things. When Simon showed up he had thrown the plastics into the trash and smiled at him. "That's about right. Minus the kidnap," he chimed in after Simon, following him out. He kissed back when he could and sometimes kissed him just for the fun of it. Akira pulled on his apron and told Regina she could go on break that he would handle her shift. "Simon!" he called when the other stuck his finger in the icing, "Don't you dare do that again or so help me God, I'll sleep in my room and lock the door." he was teasing a little bit but at the same time he would not have anyone do what Simon just had. Fischer knew it and Regina knew it. It was a number one rule for him, unless it was in the sink, it was not to be touched by human hands, at least not the icing.

Simon turned his head as he was being threatened, pouting a little afterwards "I wasn't going to do it again and I just washed my hands" he said, looking at him with his finger still in his mouth. He didn't need to go back to work that day so he was planning on staying all day and helping the other. He laid his jacket in the back and rolled up his sleeves, leaving his noose of a tie in the back as well, helping Akira in the front since he would be no help in the back. He hadn't even realized it but Akira's ex had come in, looking at him with an almost amused expression and Simon immediately didn't like him. The threat of the other leaving him alone in his bed was the only reason he didn't shove his fingers back into that delicious icing and eating the entire bowl. He asked his ex what he was wanting to order, brushing his hands off on his pants and pulling out the box they used to package the sweets.

Akira had gone into the back before Edward had shown up. Edward looked at the new guy. "Is Akira here?" he asked, fidgeting with the cigarette packet he hand in his pocket. "I guess I'll have a slice of..." he glanced at the display case "Actually, I'd like to order something special and I would rather talk to the head of the bakery about it then some new guy." he explained and glanced to the back. "That okay?" he tapped his fingers on the packet. He was addicted to them, Akira used to be his fix, could get him to forget about the cigarette's but he was gone now.

Akira walked back out to the front. "Hey, Si-..." he stopped when he saw Edward "Edward." he said simply and glanced to Simon "Simon, could you please help Regina in the back, she is just stalking some things." he touched Simon's arm, squeezing it gently "Can I do something to help you, Edward?" he asked, before taking the box from Simon's hands gently.

"Well, I would like to place a special order, you know I'm not a fan of sweets." he tapped at his packet again. "I would like to get a carrot cake, not too sweet, you know how I like it." he said and leaned forward onto the counter as Akira wrote down what he wanted. Akira kept glancing to the packet of cigarettes, until Edward took notice. "I won't smoke in here, I promise."

"You promised a lot of things, Edward." Akira said "I guess you are addicted to them again?"

"Well, I don't have my Akira-love, now do I?"

"Yeah he is, but he's busy right now. I can write down what you want and give it to him. There's other customers" he said, though it seemed that nothing got through to him. His head didn't turn when Akira came back up front, hearing the name and narrowing his eyes a little. The older male was about to refuse, just tell him that he wasn't going anywhere and to stare down the man who was now affecting his loved one. He turned, kissing the top of his head before going into the back, telling Regina who went forward just enough to see who it was to keep an eye out on him. He helped with what she was doing and he carried a tray of freshly finished cupcakes to put in the display counter, watching the other male and the way that he was speaking to his boyfriend. The line he spoke infuriated him enough to make him speak up "no you don't. And if you don't mind, your cake will be ready in a few hours and there are other customers waiting. So if you don't mind leaving. It would be very much appreciated" he said as calmly and kind as he could possibly be in that situation.

Edward glanced over to Simon and gave him a disinterested look. "You really should look into hiring better employees, Akira. That one seems a little rude." he said, before tapping the counter "Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow? I don't need the cake right now, tomorrow would work much better for me." And with that he left, standing outside for a bit to smoke a cigarette.

Akira sighed and closed his eyes "Simon, please take care of this, I need to go work on things in the back." he said, motioning to the rest of the guests. He had never liked getting in between two boyfriends, one old one new. So instead of dealing with it he baked and he baked a lot. He worked on getting the cream ready for the sweet 16 cake that they would be working overtime on and started to design it. The parents had asked for only a few specifics and now it was his job to come up with something that he thought would suit the young girl. As time rolled by they all started to working on it. He glanced over to Simon "Thanks for your help today." he smiled as he looked back to a piece of fondant he was working into a small bow.

Simon took over without another word, looking worried as the other went into the back but handled everything up front with ease, he even had a girl slip him her cell phone number on the receipt she had to sign for her credit card. He went back into the back after he had cleaned the counters and closed the doors, sitting on a stool near Akira and watching him work. "Of course, my love" he said sweetly, surprised at how the cake was coming together. "Sorry about earlier" he said softly, knowing that the other would know what he was talking about. He didn't want to make the other upset but he didn't want the asshole to keep coming and bothering Akira when it clearly was. He pulled out a cupcake without any icing and went to get the icing tube thing that he had no idea what it was called, squeezing a very generous amount onto the little cake and just eating the icing off of the top.

He rather liked working there. It didn't stress him out nearly as much as his actual job but the standing all day had tired out his weak leg, and he was glad to be sitting again. "Hey love, I'm going to go sit in the car" he said, kissing the top of his head before going and sitting inside, turning the radio up and reclining the seat back, falling asleep easily in a few minutes.

Akira shook his head "Don't worry about it," he was a little annoyed with what had happened between Simon and Edward, but he would get over it soon enough. He continued to work on the bows and handed them over to Fischer who was working on getting everything together on the actual cake. Akira was too focused on what he was doing when the other kissed his head, he just mumbled a "uh huh, okay," and continued to work until the cake was finished. He walked around the cake make sure that he was willing to let it go. Though he didn't look it, Akira was tough on his employees, he expected their best out of them, though he never had any problems with them as they did their best. "Great job." he said and smiled as he heard the door open. "That should be Mr. Teller now." he said and walked out into the front smiling at the man and motioning for the cake to be brought in. Mr. Teller had decided he would pick up the cake and take it. With that everything was settled and Akira headed out to the car, knocking on the passenger side window to wake Simon up.

Simon jerked awake when he heard the knocking on the door, looking around and finally unlocking the door, rubbing his face and watching him get in "sorry" he muttered. "Did you get the cake finished then?" he asked the other as he pulled away from the curb. He was fairly quiet on the way home, going around to open the others door and walk in with him, leaning on his cane as well. He locked everything up and had a small glass of wine before he undressed and hung his jacket up. He would need to take it to the dry cleaner to get the flour and everything off of it. He nuzzled the other and cuddled up to him "you are the most wonderful person" he said, kissing his face. "You know he started it" he said, giving him 'puppy dog' eyes and dragging his fingers across his skin. "I didn't mean to make you upset" he added, sighing and pulling him close, wrapping his legs around the other and squeezing him as he rolled back and forth "I just love you so much!" he exclaimed, messing with him and kissed his face repeatedly.

Akira shook his head at the 'sorry' "Yeah, we managed, he seemed to like it too," he stated as he got into the car and watched the street, he was perfectly happy not talking on the way home as he was still a little miffed about the small ordeal that happened in the shop. He got out of the car finally cooled down about everything and walked around the home getting his things together and changing into some sweat pants and no t-shirt. He cuddled a bit into the other as well and smiled at the complement, nearly frowning at what came next. "Don't even start that, I don't care if he started it or not. You shouldn't have tried to finish it. Edward doesn't like to take hits to his ego, not that you could have known, so I don't blame you for that. But just ignore it next time and be the bigger man, please?" he asked, looking back, not meaning to upset the other. He smiled at the 'I love you' and nodded, biting his lip.

He was almost to the point of saying he loved the other it just didn't feel natural yet enough to say it. He chewed on his lip gently "I like you very much as well." he stated, wincing at the awkwardness of the statement, but it felt a little better to say.

"I shouldn't have tried to stick up for myself and you? Is that really what you're telling me?" he asked, looking upset. "Be the bigger man" he repeated, looking at him incredulously "I'm sure I'm bigger than him, and besides that, all I said to him was that he needed to leave so that I could help your other customers. I'm sorry if you want me to let him be a dick" he said, his eyes widening "I already told you I didn't expect you to say it unless you wanted. But I'd rather you say nothing at all than tell me that" he told him and got out of the bed, going into the bathroom and stripping before getting into the shower, turning it hot to practically burn him, standing in there and washing, taking him only a few minutes and getting out, drying off and sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked at the other and took his hand "I don't want to be mad at you, because I do love you. But I am trying to keep him from having any hold over your life so you can live yours with me, and it just feels like you're trying to stick up for him even when I'm only doing this because I love you" he said his fingers absentmindedly brushing across his wrist. He took his face in both hands and rubbed hard, as if it would erase everything that had happened "I don't want to argue with you, Kira. I tried not to say anything to him and I feel like I did a pretty damn good job when he's the one insulting me and you're thinking about his feelings instead of mine" he said, feeling extremely hurt by the entire thing.

Akira sighed and threw himself onto the bed more "Well, that went just great." he mumbled to himself, in an attempt to not screw things up, he managed to somehow piss the other off. He glanced over to the other when he came back into the room. He listened to what the other said and pulled away slightly, he just wanted to get a better look at Simon so that he could gage what his reaction would be to what he was saying. "Simon...look, he is a part of my life. Honestly, I don't want to change that. He's not as big as he used to be, but I almost said yes to marrying him, he means a lot to me. Yes, he was being a dick, and I'm sorry. I just...I hate confrentation, I would rather people just ignore it." he said slowly, making sure of his words. "I suppose I should have showed more concern for your feelings as well, I mean, we are together and what not." he leaned back so he was closer to Simon once he felt it would be okay. "Look, can we just forget it?" he bit his lip, hoping that Simon wouldn't take it as he was trying to brush everything off, but he also didn't want to argue.

Simon wasn't happy, and he sure wasn't finished with the topic but he would let it go for now just for the sake of needing sleep. He got up and turned all the lights off, going back and sitting on the edge of the bed, just thinking before laying down. He didn't touch the other, but turned towards him in case the other wanted to get near him. It just didn't make sense to him "why did you leave him? If you cared that much about him and was going to marry him, why did you leave him?" he asked the other. It obviously wasn't because he didn't like him any more. That was clear. "I mean, is you not loving me because you want to go back to him?" he asked, knowing he was pretty much picking a fight, but it was stuck in his brain and none of it was making him feel any better. However, he had to know if the other was just using him because of what he had given him and if he wanted to go back to the other, he wouldn't stand in his way.

Back
Top Bottom