Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Akira resisted biting his lip when he realized Simon caught out to the fact that someone had said something to him. It wasn't anything horrible, just a 'Hello, how have you been? Anything new?' kind of thing. He shook his head "No, no one was bothering me, just...an old friend." he stated and continued to eat. He took the tea and drank it after he finished his mac and cheese. He sat at the table for a little longer before getting up and washing the dishes. He looked towards Simon's room and closed his eyes, hoping the other wasn't mad about him talking to an old friend.

He headed into the bed room and watched Simon from the door before walking over to the bed and getting in, curling up with Simon. He was unsure if his ex was planning on becoming a regular customer or not, he had never really been into sweets from what Akira remembered. Akira closed his eyes, sighing a bit and let himself just rest, "I've asked Regina to pick me up tomorrow, just to let you know, I figured you would like to rest one more day."

"Oh, okay. That's good. I'm glad that you got back in touch with them. Friends are important to have" he told him, smiling easily. Simon's eyes were closed until the other came and got in bed with him "mmm, hey there" he purred, hugging him and kissing his head. Simon would have been a little unnerved if he had known that it had been an ex boyfriend, he would have wanted to find him and show his dominance off a little, and probably wouldn't have ended very well with him still feeling a little sick and his leg not working fully. "Are you sure? I can drive you. I was going to go into the office just for a little bit and then come by and see you" he said, nuzzling into his neck. "If you want to still have her come and get you that would be okay though" he said, meaning he wouldn't mind sleeping in until he felt like getting up.

"How about next week we go by the dmv and see if we can get you a license or something so you don't have to keep relying on her to drive you. I would hate for you to get stuck somewhere without someone to drive you." More like it would worry Simon to no end and had already been on his mind lately with him being sick. He didn't want anything to happen to Akira that could be prevented just from having a way to get himself around.

Akira smiled "Yeah, kind of nice." he said, staying away from the subject of his ex. "I'm sure. You need the rest and Regina doesn't mind all that much. Plus, I pay her for gas." he explained and smiled at Simon's nuzzling. However, when the other mentioned they should go get him a license he tensed. "I-I really rather not, Simon." he explained and licked his lips. "I'm just not comfortable with cars." he moved away slightly from Simon. "I don't just get stuck places. I have two legs and I use them to walk where ever I need to go." He looked over to Simon, "I was walking to my work every day way before I met you and I can continue to walk now."

He looked worried but he also wasn't going to tell Akira everything he should be doing. "Okay. She'll drive you then. It's too far to walk from here, though" he said, looking hurt when the other pulled away from him. "Fine." Simon dropped all talk of it, turning his back to the other and folding his arm under his head, laying awake for a little while before he finally fell asleep. He was already awake and had left the house before the other had woken up, the car missing from the driveway when Regina got there. She knew better than to ask and it was a fairly quiet drive. Nothing would arrive at the bakery and he didn't call. He would still be gone when Akira was dropped off back at home. A black range rover pulled into the driveway and Simon got out, it seems he had gotten a new car, and a nice one at that. His feelings had been hurt, and he was very good at holding a grudge when he thought it was unfair, and this he considered unfair.

He barely gave the other any sort of recognition when he went in, fixing himself a cup of tea and heading into the bathroom, fixing himself a bath and easing himself in, closing his eyes and trying to relax, his hands running through his hair as a nervous habit, practically pulling the hair out of his head from the repetition.

Akira looked very hurt when the other turned away from him. When he got up and out to see Regina he just looked out the window not saying much to her as well. He was hoping to find a rose or a call, but nothing for the entire day. His ex showed up again, but didn't give any trouble, just another hello. He talked a little bit with his ex, since he came in at a slow time. Akira looked unsettled all day and the other's could tell. He had messed up several orders, only to have Regina or Fischer correct his mistakes. Having a boyfriend out of sorts, always made him the same way, no matter what the reason.

He was making a dinner when the other finally came home "Dinner will be-" he stopped and looked down when the other seemed to just ignore him. Once he finished making the dinner he went over to the bathroom and knocked on the door "Um...dinner is ready...I'll keep it in the microwave," he said through the door before making up Simon a plate of fried chicken and the rest of the mac and cheese, setting it in the microwave. He sat down at the table and ate his. He couldn't figure out what was bothering Simon, but he felt like he had done something wrong, though he didn't know what it was.

Akira sat at the table and picked at his food, biting his lip as he tried to figure out what he had done. He kept looking back towards the bathroom, hoping that Simon would come join him for dinner, that way he could talk to Simon and apologize for whatever he had done. He glanced back at his plate and sighed, throwing half of it away, loosing his appetite.

Simon felt a little bad for doing this to Akira but he was upset as well. He heard the other but said nothing, finishing his drink and getting out, drying off and pulling on a pair of sweatpants. He got the food out and got a fork, stabbing the noodles and lifting it to his mouth but he wasn't hungry, setting it back down and looking at Akira. "I love you. I don't care if you don't want to say it. But I don't like you walking around town. It freaks me out and I don't want to lose you" he said, his voice wavering a little as he spoke. "It was a boyfriend wasn't it" he said, staring him down. "People don't hide 'old friends' from their current boyfriends unless they were more than just friends." He had been thinking about it all day, absently dialing the phone number to the bakery before catching himself and hanging up.

He went to Akira, pulling him out of his chair and holding his face in his hands "I don't care about him. I don't care if he shows up, as long as you still want to be with me, I'll be here. But you don't need to lie to me about it if someone shows up. Our past is still a part of who we are, you're working with mine. Regina was my sisters best friend, and I slept with Fischer. Once, mind you, and we were both incredibly drunk" he said, looking at him and trying to make a point. "I'm sorry if I upset you but don't hide things from me. It makes me feel as if you don't like me enough to share your life with me" he said, kissing him deeply and holding him close. "And I cannot believe you just threw away fried chicken" he added for good measure, looking at him sideways, hoping he could make it up to the other. He leaned down and kissed him again, sighing heavily.

Akira nodded "I know, it freaks me out sometimes too, but that's just who I am. I like walking. I promise you I won't walk from work to here or vice versa." His body tensed when the other mentioned that the man he had spoken of was an old boyfriend. "A lot more than friends..." he mumbled, looking down at his cup "He was almost my fiancee, but things happened and I told him I couldn't go on with it." he explained, taking a deep breath before he moved away from Simon and sat down again. "You really want to know about my life?" he asked. He fiddled with the cup in front of him. He was nervous telling Simon about his life, it meant telling him what had happened with his brother.

He waited for the other to sit down. "Edward...that was his name, the man that has been coming to see me, who I almost got engaged to, he was my first boyfriend. I was 16, I met him while I was..." he stopped thinking about it, "I met him while I was acquiring money for me and my brother. He was a full time student, a second father to me, and was working a job as well to take care of me after our parents died," he fidgeted. "Anyway, Edward didn't care how I got the money for my brother, as he wasn't very orthodox himself. I mean...he was giving me money for my brother as well. So, we dated for a while, until my brother found out how I was getting the money I was getting. I left...and started to live with Edward. Though, soon I broke up with him, moved into my own apartment and ended up getting a job at Sip of Heaven. And you pretty much know the rest." he took another deep breath and looked over to Simon. "Is that all you wanted to know?" he asked.

Simon watched him, sitting down beside him and taking his hand, listening to everything he said closely. "If that's all you want to tell me, then yes" he said, smiling gently at him. "I didn't want to make you relive it but I want to know, so if you need me then I know what I'm dealing with. Okay?" he asked, getting up and picking him up. He carried him into the bedroom and laid him down on the bed, crawling over him and kissing him deeply, possessively. He slid the shirt off of him, his hands rubbing along his chest and hips. He pulled his own shirt off over his head, wrapping an arm underneath the boy, kissing his neck and chest and murmuring that he loved him. "If you want me to go with you tomorrow and get rid of him I can if he makes you uncomfortable" he told him, looking him in his eyes and rolling onto his side, pulling Akira into his side.

He nuzzled into his neck "I can tell you about my first boyfriend if you want me to. If it would make you feel better" he told him, pulling his face away and kissing him softly. "He was the sweetest man, until he thought that I was getting too mouthy and he hit me" he said, smiling sadly. "I always thought it was my fault, I mean, it had to be, he never did anything and I did run my mouth a lot. Then he started cheating on me, so I left him. He's in jail now" he said almost as an afterthought. He had used to think he was going to turn out that way, especially when he drank, and he was worried he was going to do something to hurt Akira, and that was why he was so worried the first night, and had asked if he had been an ass to him.

"I'll tell you everything eventually. I'm just very cautious with who I tell about my past," he explained "It's not exactly something that many people understand." he said, biting his lip. He chuckled when the other picked him up and shook his head, but made no comment about it. He kissed back, loving the possessiveness of the kisses that he got from Simon. He arched into the hands, giving light moans of approval. "No, he's not bothering me and he doesn't make me uncomfortable, he's learned his lesson." Akira moved a little bit to make himself more comfortable and hugged the other close.

He listened to the other about his boyfriend and nodded "I'm glad you got out of the situation." He moved to kiss the man laying next to him a bit and licked his own lips. "Are you going to take me to work tomorrow or do I need to call Regina, er, Fischer..." he chuckled "Regina can't drive me tomorrow. I wasn't sure if you would want to, you seemed so mad at me last night." he looked down, his fingers playing around with Simon's chest.

Simon just wanted to make sure that the male wasn't bothering him, kissing and touching him, glad that he was his. He smiled a little "do you want to go with Fischer? 'Cause I can take you in my new range rover" he said, smiling. "The guys at work gave it to me as a present" he said, wanting to show off just a little bit. He pulled the other close and pushed the pants off of him, struggling a little to get his own off, laughing as he fought them. He pulled him close and kissed him again, pulling the other on top of him and sitting up, kissing his neck. "You frustrate me" he told him, his fingers trailing down his back lightly.

"You just surprise me sometimes and I don't see it coming" he explained before flipping the other around and trailing kisses down his stomach, his hands lifting the others ass and putting his face against his ass, tongue darting out and licking his tight ring of muscles. He pushed his tongue into his hole, hands squeezing his ass, watching to make sure he was pleasuring the other. He pulled his mouth away, pushing his middle finger in and thrusting in and out, moving his finger around for maximum effectiveness.

He chuckled "As much as I find Fischer attractive, his driving on the other hand I'm not so attracted to and I will avoid that as much as possible. So please, take me to work" he said, acting as if he was desperate. Akira glanced down at the other's pants as he struggled to get them off. He kissed Simon back and groaned when he kissed his neck. "That's my job." he said and sat up, looking down at Simon, smirking a bit.

"Well, I got some tricks, you should see what I can do with condoms," he snickered and rolled over with the other. He gave light moans when the other grabbed his ass. He never was a fan of rim jobs, but the way Simon did it, almost surprising him, got him to gasp. The finger put him slightly over the edge of tolerance and got his cock to twitch to life. "Ah, S-Simon." he moaned as he worked his hips, clenching is ass, ever so slightly at times to force Simon's finger to stay in just a little longer.

Fischer was a terrible driver and Simon would rather him walk than ride with that male. "It may be a stretch but I suppose I can drive you" he said, teasing him and looking at him quizzically "I would truly like to see that" he told him, his intent moving on to focus on pleasuring him. He pushed his finger in as far as it would go, loving the feeling of his ass clamping around him so hard. He pulled the finger out and licked him again up to his balls, taking them both into his mouth gently and sucking on them. His tongue moved around the sensitive organs and he went back up to kiss his lover, his cock head teasing the hole of his entrance and barely pushing in before he pulled back out. He reached into a bedside drawer and grabbed a condom, ridged that would probably make the other feel even better and putting it into his hand "do you want to show me what you can do?" he teased, whispering into the others ear, his teeth biting gently.

Akira groaned and arched into the other's mouth, moaning in protest. He kissed back and relaxed when he felt the cock moving into his ass, pouting when Simon pulled it back out. He rolled his hand around the condom and sat up, pushing the other onto his back. "I'll show you one of the oldest tricks in the book, but it pleases every time," he smirked slightly and sat the packet down for a minute, licking up and down Simon's cock, returning the favor from before and sucking lightly on the tip. He then tore open the packet the condom came in and placed it carefully into his mouth. He looked towards Simon the beset he could the entire time that he worked the condom on with his mouth. When he finished he pulled up, checking on his work. Once he was satisfied with it he crawled on top of Simon and smirked, teasing himself on Simon's cock. Leaning down and kissing him.

Simon rolled onto his back without a fight, watching him with a smirk on his face. A moan left him as he closed his eyes, and hand lightly resting on the back of the boys head as he worked his magic with his tongue. He looked more than pleased when the other kissed him, his lips dominating the others as his hands spread his ass, hips moving and teasing his hole before pushing in, groaning quietly in pleasure. He raised his hips to fully immerse himself in the other, rolling his hips into the other as he thrust up into him. His fingers made their way to his chest, pinching his nipples and tweaking them to perfection, moving them into his mouth and suckling on them as he moaned a little louder, the boys tight ass treating his cock very well. It felt wonderful for him, and he was sure it must have felt the same for Akira. "You please every time" he said, knowing it sounded corny but it was the truth.

Akira looked back when the other spread his ass and started to push into him. He moved his hips with Simon's, gasping when the other sucked on them, moaning louder with Simon. He squeezed his ass around Simon's cock, moving slowly. He was starting to really loved this condom and wished he had had more of these when he was younger. He was always careful to use a condom when he was younger, but never one that was like this one. "I'm glad I can." he kissed Simon again, a hot kiss that was filled with passion. He released the cock from his cold and moved faster, grinding his hips against Simon's.

Simon moaned loudly as the other squeezed his cock, moving slowly and making him feel every movement inside. He responded into the kiss, holding the back of his head and returning the kiss passionately, his back arching as the other began to move again on his cock. His hands held onto the others hips, just following his movements and loving every second of the encounter. He lifted Akira slightly, thrusting his hips hard and fast into him, enjoying the sound of slapping flesh and the moans from his lover, flipping him over and pushing slowly into his ass. He moved at a snails speed, pulling out to the tip and going all the way in so that their hips were flush against the other, making his lover feel every ridge and bump, moving his hips sideways and trying to pleasure him endlessly.

Akira gave groans as the other followed his movements. He moved his hips in time with the fast, hard thrusts into him, moaning all the while. When the other flipped him over he squirmed as the other changed the pass from hard and fast to agonizingly slow. "S-Simon...oh god..." he moaned and tried to get the other to move faster, but at the same time his body was begging for the other to continue to drive him crazy. He grabbed the sheets below him and moved his hips as slow as Simon. "Kami wa, Simon, yori kudasai..." he groaned, his hands eventually moving towards Simon's head as he pulled him down for another kiss.

He went slow for as long as it seemed that the other wanted it, groaning and panting softly. One hand was underneath him slightly, wrapping around Akira and holding him close, bending his head down further when he was pulled down. He kissed his lips and moaned into his lips, thrusting his hips forward into the male underneath him. He didn't even try to understand what he had said, reveling in the feeling and moaning loudly as he came, though it wouldn't go anywhere with the blasted condom he had on. He stroked the other until he came, pulling out of him and pulling the condom off of his cock "I don't like that thing" he told him, but he knew that the other had, it was clear from the sounds that he had been making that he had enjoyed it. He curled around the other, cuddling with him and kissing him gently "what did you say?" he asked softly, his fingers trailing around the edge of his face, pushing the hair out of his face and look into his eyes.

Akira came just after the other, his body unable to take any more pleasure that it was receiving. He chuckled when the other said he didn't like the condom. "To each his own, but it's better safe than sorry, not that we really seemed that considered the first time," he shook his head, he didn't really mind for he most part. "Hmm?" he looked confused for a second be for remembering that he had spoken Japanese, he blushed a little bit "I asked for more, though not in so few words," he explained "If you want the exact words it was 'God, Simon, please more' or something to the affects of that." He smiled as the other pushed hair out of his face "We are going to need to go to bed now...wake up early if I'm going to get to work on time," he kissed the other and cuddled into the other more, shutting his eyes.

"Well I don't have a disease" he said softly, smiling "I'm assuming you don't. Unless Eddie..." he drifted off, looking up at him for a response. If the other didn't know they were both going to a clinic the next morning and getting tested. He smirked, surprised the other had forgotten that he had spoken in Japanese. "Mmm, that's hot" he teased, kissing his cheek and then frowning "but what fun is getting to work on time?" he asked, teasing and frowned "hey, is Regina going to be at work tomorrow? 'Cause you need to come into the office and sign some paperwork. Probably around lunchtime or something. I hate to pull you away but the other guys need it for insurance and the sooner we get it done the better" he said, kissing him softly and wrapped his arms around the other. "Sweet dreams cupcake" he teased, kissing the top of his head and drifting off to sleep quickly.

"No, he didn't and I don't have any either, I'm usually pretty safe about who I sleep with." He shook his head slightly "I...think so, I don't remember why she can't drive me tomorrow." Akira sighed a bit "Yeah, okay. That should be okay, I'll just rearrange the breaks for tomorrow, Fischer has been wanting to take my break shift anyway, I'm sure." He quickly fell sleep in the mans arms, only to wake up the next day. He got up early and made himself and Simon some breakfast before getting ready for his work day. He hummed an old lullaby that his mother used to sing to him while he cooked and got ready.

Once he got to work he told Regina and Fischer that the schedule needed to be changed a bit and to be ready for the store to be closed Sundays and Mondays. They had a quick meeting about what was going on that day and he got everything set up before heading to the front and working his shift, checking up on everything that needed to be checked. Akira headed outside and waited for Simon to come get him so he could go sign the papers. He held a small box with a cupcake in it for Simon, and a larger box for the work place.

"I'm sure you are, but I was just asking if you had slept with assholes who wouldn't have told you" he said easily. He woke up when he felt the other get out of his arms, grunting from displeasure. He got out of the bed groggily, hobbling into his closet and changing clothes before going into the bathroom and doing his hair. When he came out of the bathroom he was wearing a suit and tie, leaning on an elegant cane with a gold bird skull topper, thick rimmed, black rectangular glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose. "Do I look okay? I've got a meeting today" he said, going around the other and kissing him from behind, making a happy noise in his ear. He made himself a large cup of tea to take with him and led the other out to his car, extremely pleased with it. "Bye, I'll see you later" he said, kissing the side of his face before letting him get out of the car.

Simon came back around noon, smiling when his boyfriend got into the car "hey sweetheart. How's everything going?" he asked him, driving to his office and taking him up to the top floor and leading him into a room on the corner of the edge of the building, a full window wall facing the outside while there were privacy walls on the other side. He shut the door and loosened the tie around his neck, tossing it onto his desk and pulling the papers out, getting them all in order so all Akira would have to do was sign them. He took the other guys the box of cupcakes and came back to his office to eat his own, eating it slowly and making plenty of noises to let the other know that he was enjoying it. "You're going to make me fat" he said after he ate it, though he looked extremely pleased. "Do you want some mexican food? They catered today for the meeting, we've still got a ton left over and it was really good" he told him, waggling his eyebrows at him.

"It's pretty good. I've confirmed the Sunday and Monday with Regina and Fischer, they are okay with it. We've got a sweet 16 birthday cake at the end of the day, so I'll be working a little late. Not by much, but we want to make this cake perfect, so we are all working on it together, I'm sure it will be done around 7:30." Akira looked out the window watching the other cars go by. He loved watching people and in the car was one of the best places to do that, since no one really ever noticed you.

Before he sighed the papers, he read them half heartedly, just looking for key words. His older brother was a business man after all, he had to be careful sometimes. After he finished signing the papers he went over to the window wall and looked around, looking back towards Simon when he heard him come back in "I'm done with the papers," he said before smiling and looking back towards the window. "Well, that's a bakers dream A fat happy person who loves their food." he joked and touched the window slightly, with his fingertips. "Sure, I've got an hour break anyway," he moved to sit down in Simon's chair behind his desk. "What do you think?" he questioned "Would I make a good business man?" he asked, "Or perhaps...a secretary?" he snickered, getting into a stereotypical secretary pose.

"OH GOOD" he said, smiling widely at him. "We've got plans then" he said, winking at him and refusing to say anything else about it. He nodded when the other said he would be working late, it wasn't a big deal and he would just sit and wait for him. "I don't want to be fat. So I would not be a happy camper" he said, watching as he moved to sit in his chair, laughing lightly. He passed by the door and shut it, going up beside Akira and spinning his chair around so he would face him, rubbing the front of his pants "well that depends, what would you do to try and be a good secretary?" he asked, reaching out and putting his hand on the back of his head. If he had an hour than that would give them plenty of time to do what he had in his head.

He unzipped his pants, pushing his pants and underwear with one hand and pulling out his cock, stroking it a little and pulling the boys head forward "'Cause if you wanted to get a raise..." he started off, looking down at the other lustfully.This entire thing was making Simon even more horny, seeing his boyfriend looking up at him with people in the next room over, though he knew that they would never dare open the door and just come barging in. Akira didn't know that though. "Or perhaps you can just be a little office sex toy" he teased, wanting for the other to play along and really take advantage of his break.

Akira chuckled "I don't think you would look all that good fat anyway," he continued to tease until the other asked him what he would do to be a good secretary. He looked at the other curiously when he placed his hand on the back of his head, smirking a bit when he caught on. Akira bit his lip lighting and looked at the other's pants, then back up at him, moving forward with Simon's hand. "Oh, well if I wanted a raise, I would have to make sure I please my boss to my fullest ability. If I didn't do that, I wouldn't get the raise would I?" he asked, licking his lips. He moved forward a bit more and smiled up at the other "Well, I like the sound of that, but...wouldn't that mean whoever comes into the office could use me?" he asked, "Kind of like the bathroom, everyone is allowed to use them for whatever." he smirked a bit and licked his lips again.

He moved forward a tiny bit more and licked the tip of the man's cock and grinned before taking the rest of it into his mouth, sucking on it for a while. He pulled away and glanced up to Simon "So, am I hired yet? I think I could be a good sex toy. I even come in multi-languages." he joked with other, playing along with the story Simon had set up. He grabbed Simon's cock gently and moved it so he could lick the underneath from balls to tip.

Back
Top Bottom