Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Akira smiled "Thank you." he said softly and leaned up kissing him just as deeply, he licked his lips and glanced back down. "I suppose I do know something I can do to make you feel good, don't I?" he asked. He moved back down and kissed the inside of Simon's thigh. "Anata wa watashi ni shitaidesu ka?" he asked with a slightly seductive tone. He knew that the other couldn't understand him in the slightest, but he was planning on helping Simon figure it out. He licked closer to the other's cock. He kissed the tip of the head and took it into his mouth sucking it gently, looking up at Simon as he continued to suck. "Do you understand?" he asked, kissing the tip.

Akira surprised him by going back down, taking in a breath when he kissed the inside of his thigh, his cock starting to grow to its full size. Simon had no earthly idea as to what he might have said but it sounded hot, and coming from the seductive little male made it even better. He groaned when he took the head into his mouth, his hips jerking automatically, looking down at him. "I'm starting to get an idea. Why don't you keep going and maybe something will come to me" he told him, placing a hand gently on the back of his head, pulling him onto his cock and moaning. "Je ne vous comprends pas, et j'espère que vous ne parlez pas français. Mais vous, mon petit taquin, obtiendrez ce qui s'en vient à vous" a smirk followed his words, praying that he didn't speak French and that the language his father had drilled into his head paid off in at least this aspect of his life. A moan soon followed his words as the boys lips wrapped around his cock, sucking on him and sending jolts through his spine.

Akira groaned lightly around the cock as he took in more of it. He glanced and pulled back "So, you know another language too?" he asked and licked up from the base to the tip before taking it in again, humming. He started to bob his head along the cock, closing his eyes as he pushed just a tad more into his mouth. Soon he could feel the tip of the cock on the back of his throat. He groaned again before pulling back. He wasn't the best at deep throating but he did like to try. As he pulled his mouth off the cock he licked it, this was something he rather enjoyed to give.

Akira let the cock touch his lips "Anata wa sore o sukidesuka?" he asked, smirking lightly "Do you like it?" he translated, before going back down on the man. He swallowed and scrapped his teeth, ever so gently along the man's cock, giving one more groan. When Simon finally came he sucked and swallowed the cum down licking some of it off the cock, before catching what dribbled down his chin with his fingers sucking on them, as he looked at Simon, his cheeks flushed.

"No, I know how to speak the tongue of the devil. I hate the language with a passion that radiates through me" he said, gasping quietly when he was licked. Akira was wonderful, and he knew exactly what he was doing with his tongue, and must have enjoyed it for the way he was treating him. Someone who didn't like giving head would not act like that. "Of course I like it. Is that a trick question?" he asked him, looking confused before moaning again, tossing his head back and closing his eyes, his body tensing and cumming hard into his mouth, panting softly as he looked at his lover. Simon was slightly flushed, though not as much as Akira, and it just added to the cuteness that he absolutely loved. He wrapped his arms around him, pulling him up and having him straddle his waist, kissing his neck and face. "You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me" he told him, his fingers tangling in his hair, holding him close and then groaned, falling backwards and away from him. It was getting late and he would need to be getting into bed if he was going to the bakery in the morning with Regina, she got up early and didn't like to wait or be late.

Akira smiled as the other kissed him "Mhmmm" he moaned at the kisses, wishing for the man to continue with the attention. When he stopped Akira almost pouted. "Why-" he looked at the clock. "Never mind. I should probably head to bed now." he said and got off of Simon's lap and started to head towards his room "I'll make some breakfast tomorrow that you can warm up, okay? Would you like me to make you lunch as well? It would be something small, but at least you'll have something to eat that isn't boxed or ordered in." he chuckled, he got to the door of the room and stopped there, standing in Simon's shirt. "Think about it, after tomorrow we have a holiday." he smirked and turned around heading into his room.

He really didn't want to sleep on his own, but he knew that if he stayed with Simon, he wasn't going to be getting any sleep at all. In his own bed he got plenty of sleep and made Simon breakfast and a small lunch before heading to work with Regina. He was trapped in the car with her until they got to work and on the way, he did his best to avoid every sexual question possible. Though he did end up asking some of them. "Bye, Regina, thank you for the ride home and thank you for all the help with the bakery. I hope you have a good Sunday." he called and shut the door to Regina's car. With that he headed into Simon's home "Simon! I'm home!" he called "What do you want for dinner?" he said, stripping himself from his coat and setting it aside, heading to the kitchen he put on an apron and glanced around the kitchen, trying to figure out what to make for dinner.

He would not have dared stop if it meant that Akira was going to go back to his own room. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" he asked him, huffing when he left "I don't want anything!" he said childishly, covering his face with his pillow. Simon was being extremely childish but he didn't really care, upset that the other was perfectly okay with sleeping in the other room. He got absolutely no sleep on his own, without the distraction of Akira the pain actually got into his mind and he got up several times during the night to swallow a few pills. He had finally fallen asleep about an hour before the other got up, sleeping through most of the day and getting up around noon. He ate everything that was left for him, feeling bad about giving him crap the night before.

Simon was sitting outside when the other came in, not hearing him and not going in for a few minutes. When he saw him he leaned against the wall, admiring him. "You know that's a good look for you. It would be even hotter if you didn't have anything on underneath it though" he teased, going to him and kissing him deeply "mm, I missed you" he mumbled against his lips. "You don't get to sleep somewhere else anymore" he told him, kissing his neck while grabbing his wrists, teasing his sensitive skin. "I want sea bass. So I guess we're either going out or going to the store" he said, smiling at him. "How did work go? Sorry, I would have sent you flowers if I had been able to get any sleep last night."

Akira jumped when he heard Simon speak, he turned around and covered his heart "You scared me." he said, stating the obvious. He was about to go back to looking at what they had in the kitchen when Simon kissed him. Akira smiled and kissed back, laughing just a little. "I missed you too and why don't I-" he gave a light moan as his wrists were played with, he pulled back a bit, looking flustered but pleased. "Then let's head to the store I haven't made sea bass in a while and I don't want to forget how." he said and kissed Simon gently on the corner of his lips as he moved around to take of his apron and set it aside. He opened up some of the cupboards and thought about what else they could have with it. "Do you like asparagus?" he asked "And rice?" he mumbled, almost like he was just trying to go through foods he knew would go well with the sea bass.

"Work went well, business as usual, though a lot of the men we catered for that business meeting came in." Akira explained, leaning forwards to see what they had in the lower cabinets. "And a bunch of school girls showed up." he chuckled "I think they were there to see Fischer, they kept asking for him." he smiled "He ended up working out front all day while I was in the back baking..." he stopped and stood straight "On second thought...can we go out?" he asked, giving a slight apologetic look. He just realized he had been baking all day and really didn't feel like cooking another thing until Monday came rolling around.

Simon smirked at the quick reactions of the boy. "It's my house. Were you expecting someone else?" he asked, clearly teasing him. Akira tasted like flour and sugar, it was very fitting, and made him want to kiss the rest of his body that may taste the same way. "You can just grill it in some tin foil" he said, realizing how ridiculous it sounded that the man who didn't know how to make macaroni knew how to cook something delicate like fish. It was his favorite dish and his past boyfriend had made it for him every time there was any sort of holiday or special occasion, even something as trivial as presidents day. "Asparagus is wonderful, though I prefer potatoes to rice. I don't like the texture" he said, frowning at the thought of the texture of rice. "That's wonderful!" he said, looking excited. He didn't tell Akira that he had threatened them all to go and buy at least a dozen treats in the next week or he was going to fire them.

"Yes, he's quite the charmer isn't he. Too bad he's straight, lucky for you at least" he teased, though the thought of a threesome with Akira and Fischer was very tempting. "What?! No! You have to cook for me dammit!" he yelled, laughing loudly afterwards "whatever makes you happy my dear, I will do for you" he promised, putting his face in the boys neck. "I was hopelessly bored all day. I even resorted to shaving" he said, touching his face that was now as smooth as a baby's butt. "I must admit I enjoyed feeling like a caveman, not shaving and looking scruffy" he said, though he wouldn't go to work or anywhere like that without being clean shaven. The day of rest had been good for his leg though, and he had upgraded to a cane, and however heavily he was leaning on it he wouldn't go back to the crutches. He drove, taking him to an upscale seafood restaurant and opening the doors for him. Some of the wait staff looked at him sideways, first of all surprised because of the cane, second because of his much younger 'friend.'

Akira giggled "Oh yes, very much a charmer, too bad I'm a guy," he teased right back. He kissed Simon gently when he realized that the other was joking "I promise, I'll make you whatever you want tomorrow, all day long, I'l do whatever you want me too." he said, chuckling and smiling when the other got ready to head out to the restaurant. Akira got ready quickly, though when he saw the place they were going he blinked "God...I don't know why this surprises me, but I bet I'll never get used to this." he explained as he followed the other inside. He blinked at the wait staff, wondering why they were all looking at Simon and him. He gave an awkward wave at some of them that were staring a little more obvious like.

When they finally got to their seats he glanced at the menu and tried to figure out what he want. "Hmm, I think I'll have the same, but I'm going to have mine with rice." he stuck his tongue out at the man across from him. Not helping disprove the fact that Simon was 'friends' with a younger man. He blinked when he realized he was acting childish and then looked at Simon "Simon...how old are you?" he asked, it didn't really matter to him, but everything started to add up in his head.

"Whatever is a very powerful word my dear" he told him, being halfway serious. He loved surprising him with places like this, and no, it would probably never cease to shock him with where he came from. You had to be born and raised in a social class like this to get used to such things. Simon looked pleased with the actions of his date, looking lovingly at him. "Oh yuck, just ruin the entire dish then" he said, being completely serious. If there was one thing he didn't joke about was his food and the way that he liked it prepared. "Hey Jack. Yeah, I'll have the usual" he said, the man turning to get his wine "I'm going to need a coke or something for my date" he said, turning him around and nodding as he wrote it down.

"Hmm?" he asked, pretending as if he didn't hear him. The question came as the man had brought him his wine, waiting for his glass to be poured and for him to walk away before he looked back at Akira "twenty seven" he said, looking at him, judging his reaction. He had been avoiding the topic for the entire relationship, and he had been hoping to avoid it for longer. Sometimes people got weirded out and left then, and it made him upset that age had to be a deciding factor for if you could like someone or not. "I don't care how you act. I think it's good for them to realize we aren't all robots" he said, smiling at him. He took his hand across the table, laying it out and looking at his palm, the tips of his fingers tracing the lines and creases, traveling down to his wrist and writing that he loved him, not that the other would be able to tell when he was so sensitive there. "Age is a poor way to judge someone. I don't find it to be an accurate depiction of people." He said, a darker flash passing through his eyes. That was the pure reason his last relationship had failed. His partner had found him too 'young' and thought he was just a kid to play with and throw away when he was tired of him.

"27..." he repeated and looked as if he was thinking about it for a bit. That was a lot older than he thought Simon was. He figured he would be okay with it, he had been with older before, at least gap between ages wide. He pulled his wrist away from the man, not meaning to give any indication that he was pulling away from Simon, he just didn't want to start moaning in the nice restaurant. He listened to what Simon had to say before saying anything. He thought about what he was going to say, very carefully. "I don't exactly care about the age." he said, before thinking about his next statement "I still want to go out with you and I agree that age is a poor way to judge someone," he bit his lip. "Will you be okay with what other people say? And how other people look at us?" He looked down at his lap "They already going to look at us strange because I look young, I am young. But they are going to look at us even stranger when they realize that I'm not female." he looked back up at to Simon.

This was his greatest worry. It was the reason that most of the men that originally asked him out left him waiting at the table. He knew it wasn't going to be exactly the same with Simon as he already knew he was a man, but it was still a fear of his. And then they were adding the age issues on top of it. He was scared, he liked Simon, a little more each day.

He knew that the other wasn't pulling away from him because he didn't want to be touched, and he knew he shouldn't tease him the way he did in public but it was just so tempting when it was so easy. The words he said would have a huge impact on whether they stayed together or not, and he listened closely to what he said. Thankfully, Akira knew what he wanted to say and he said it well enough that Simon got his message in a perfectly reasonable way. "I have never cared what people said about be, and this will be no different" he declared, raising the glass to his lips again. "I get enough shit for being gay, I don't really think having a boyfriend who is younger can possibly add that much of a problem for me" he said, laughing when he spoke again. "You...I don't care in the slightest" he told him "in fact, I'm rather pleased that you're not a woman, I fear that would be more than a slight disappointment and it would probably have been a deal breaker" he said, looking at him with a teasing smile.

The food arrived shortly thereafter, and he ate slowly, savoring each bite and leaning back in his chair as he drank the majority of one bottle of wine, looking around at those who stared at them together. He had gotten used to the staring when he was out on a date, though with Akira it seemed worse, not that he minded. He just hoped that the other could adjust and that it didn't bother him so much that he would want to end their relationship. "You know people are going to give you crap about dating an old man" he said, looking at him "and if that happens, one, you beat them to a pulp, or let Fischer do it, he's trained in martial arts, just so you know. And two, you tell them that I am the best that you have ever had and that I have the stamina of a purebred racehorse" he said, looking completely serious before cracking a smile.

Akira gave a soft smile at Simon's reinsurance. He looked at the food that he was given and picked at it a bit before starting to actually eat it and drink his soda. He glanced at the bottle of wine "Be careful there, Simon." he said, chuckling a bit. As they went through their meal, he seemed to loosen up as Simon told him how to deal with gripe given to him. "Don't worry, I get enough of it for looking so feminine," he explained. "S-Simon!" he said a little louder than he meant it to be. He was bright red from what Simon had said "I-I" he hushed his voice "I don't know that and you know that very well," he said and bit his lip "I-I haven't slept with you, at least not as of yet," he added, not nearly as red as he was before.

He finished his meal after a little while and was sipping at his water. "You must come here often, all of the wait staff seemed to know you. Or is this from another boyfriend you conned into dating you?" he asked, a small smirk on his face to prove that he was only teasing the other. He sat back in his seat a bit and looked around the restaurant "It's beautiful."

Simon looked at the other as he downed another glass, a smirk on his face. "Akira" he said in response, laughing quietly from his coloring. "Not yet, but with you offering to do whatever tomorrow, you might get to find out very quickly" he said and winked at him. He choked on his drink and laughed at him "conned, like I have to con someone into going out with me." Simon looked at Akira, watching him "it sure is" he muttered in response, though he was talking about something completely different. He paid the check and drove Akira home, going far under the speed limit and making sure to be careful. He went up to the front door, sticking the key in and turning it. He grabbed Akira from underneath his butt and lifted him up, carrying him into the bedroom and tossing him onto the bed. He shut the door and locked it hobbling to the side of the bed and jumping on him, kissing his stomach after lifting his shirt up and off. He undressed, only leaving his underwear on but completely stripping Akira and pulling him into his arms "I hope you don't plan on going any where anytime soon" he told him, grabbing his butt and pulling the covers over them both "goodnight my love" he whispered against his lips, drifting off to sleep much easier than before.

Akira blushed a little more, but made no remark to retract what he had said earlier. He had a whole day free to do whatever he wanted and to spend it with Simon, sounded like a great idea. As they headed home he walked near Simon, his arm around the other's, smiling. Even if this wasn't his home, he liked having someone to go home to and with. He gasped when Simon picked him up "Simon!" he yelled but held on anyway, laughing as he was carried into the bed room. He blinked when he saw the other lock the door "You don't need to lock it, jeez, I'm not going to run away," he commented and gave a satisfied smile at the kisses to his stomach. He leaned into kiss the other after he stripped him and blinked when he felt the other pull the blankets over them and drift off to sleep. Akira sighed and shook his head "Give me all the hints and then you just fall asleep, I see how it is." he chuckled quietly and soon fell asleep after him.

The next morning he snuck out of the bed, still naked, unlocking and opening the door. Moving over to the kitchen to make breakfast for the man still in bed. He pulled the apron on and smiled, remembering how Simon had commented on it early. He pushed his hair back a bit and made egg in a nest, a personal favorite that his mother and brother had made for him when he was little. He placed it onto a plate and headed back into the bedroom. Breakfast in bed, always a wonderful way to start the day. He sat down on the bed, excepting Simon to wake up soon anyway, since he's apparent space heater had been lost. "Ohayo" he said softly and gave Simon a soft kiss. "Breakfast in bed, how does that stand up to the sea bass?" he asked, smiling, as he handed the plate to the other.

Simon mumbled something softly when he felt the absence of Akira, his hand reaching out and trying to find him. When he heard the Japanese he smiled, turning to him and accepting the kiss. He wrapped his arms around the other and kissed his arm "that's why I locked the door, I wanted to hold you when I woke up. But this is nice too" he said, sitting up and pulling the boy into his lap. Simon enjoyed eating at home over out any day, he could hold him like this, touch him however he wanted with little or no clothes on, he could feed with with his fingers, and it was just all very comfortable. "This is much much better than the fish. This is my favorite, besides pancakes. If you don't love pancakes you aren't human" he said, shoving a huge bite into his mouth before cutting off another large bite and feeding it to Akira. When he has swallowed he kissed the boys neck and shoulders as his hands wrapped around his stomach, rising up to his chest and falling back down, almost touching his cock. "You are such a tease" he muttered against his skin, fingertips trailing down his spine.

"Come on, I think you need a bath" he said, picking him up and carrying him, kissing him the entire way. He leaned against his cane heavily as he went into his bathroom, much larger than the others. He sat on the edge of the tub as it started to fill with water, slowly pulling the string for the apron to come loose, lifting it over his head. He poured almost an entire bottle of bubbles into the tub and set the other into the water before getting in himself. He started singing in French, obviously a love song, his voice deep and rich, unlike the way he spoke. He finished the song and kissed him tenderly, touching his face lightly.

Akira ate what Simon had given to him and gave light moans at the kisses to his neck and shoulders. His body moved with Simon's hands, his eyes closing as he took in the feeling of the hands running along his body. "Says the man teasing me..." he said, shivering at the fingertips trailing down his spine. "Don't call me a tease when you are a worse one." he smiled and ran his fingers down Simon's sides. "Taking my wrists in public like that," he said, pouting slightly "And then last night..." he arched his back slightly "Now that was cruel..."

Akira smiled and was about to get up when the other picked him up, "I'm going to lose all use of my legs if you keep carrying me around like this" he teased the other and looked down at the bath tub, he blushed at the bubbles filling the tub and as he was put in. He felt like some kind of princess and he wasn't complaining, he rather liked it, even if it did make him turn red as a tomato. He couldn't force himself to look at Simon when he was singing in French, too embarrassed by his red face and his big smile that he was trying to hide. It was the first time anyone had sung to him like that, let alone sing to him in general. He kissed Simon back as he leaned back in the tub, the bubbles covering him entirely. All that was left to see were his shoulders and face and on occasion a knee if he pulled his legs to his chest.

"This is wonderful, Simon," he stated and moved so he could kiss Simon. "I don't think I've ever seen this many bubbles in my life. And I know I haven't seen or met anyone, quite like you in my life either." Akira hummed slightly as he grabbed the soap and started to wash his body just above the bubbles, mostly just his arms and legs. Seeming to be very delicate with his smooth skin, though he didn't really need to be.

"Teasing? I don't tease. If I'm going to do something you're going to know" he said, lips brushing against his ear. He Looked confused at his words "how many legs do you have? I very much like carrying you, it's a part of the courtship" he told him, smiling. He assumed that the other liked his singing, due to the fact that he wouldn't show his face during the entire thing. He smiled widely after he said he was enjoying himself. He laughed lightly "I'm sure I can do more if I had a bigger tub" he said, kissing his soft, perfect skin. "Well that's good for me, otherwise I'd have some competition" he teased, pulling him close and kissing his skin.

Simon took the soap from him gently, continuing the washing and going over every inch of his skin slowly and sensually. He put it down and cupped his hands, pouring water over his body and washing the soap off while wetting his hair. "I love you" he whispered against his ear, biting gently and grabbing his wrists. He reached around him and started jacking him off, pulling the boy onto his lap and grinding his cock against the others ass. He definitely wasn't teasing him now, clearly letting him know what he was planning on doing.

Akira smiled at the many kisses that were being showered upon him. He looked at Simon when he took the soap away from him, but only smiled more when he started to wash him. He leaned into the soap slightly, loving the loving feeling he was getting from this gesture. Akira closed his eyes as the water fell along his hair face and body, leaning back slightly into the other. Akira bit his lip, he loved everything that Simon was doing for him and the love that he felt from Simon, but he wasn't sure if he loved him back. He knew he could very easily come to love this man and for a the right reasons, but he wasn't so sure if he could say the words right now. So he let it be, changing the bite of his lip into a held back smile.

He gasped lightly when the other grabbed his wrists and then started to jack him off. Akira arched into the hand that was around him and gave quiet moans that only echoed in the bathroom, making him sound louder than he really was. He blushed hearing his own moans and only let out slightly louder ones when he felt the other grind his cock against him. Akira started to grind back against Simon, he understood now, Simon definitely wasn't teasing him now. "In the bath?" he questioned, not that he minded in the slightest. "Seems we are making a trend with water aren't we?" he chuckled a little bit, smiling almost sly like.

He didn't know what he was expecting. He knew what he was hoping for when he said the words but he had always jumped wholeheartedly into everything, relationships and business ventures alike. Simon would give him time, he had to, or give him up, which he wasn't willing to do. Hearing the moans and the movement of the other only increased his efforts, making sure to pleasure him. "Whats wrong with the bath?" he asked him defensively "if you really want me to I can take you to the bed. It's right there" he said, sticking his thumb out in the direction of the bedroom. "I like the water and you clearly like the water, I figured it would be a good place, besides, you're stinky and needed a bath anyways" he teased, kissing him on the lips and pushing a single digit into his ass.

Simon wouldn't be the first to take him, but he would most certainly be the last if he had anything to say about it. He got on his knees and put the other on his, lining up behind him and slowly beginning to push into him while teasingly playing with his wrists, kissing him deeply and possessively, stopping when he had his entire cock buried inside of his lover. He began to pump his length in and out of his ass, pulling his body close so he could feel his heart beat and hear the breath leave and refill his chest as he fucked him.

Akira shook his head "N-nothing is wrong with the bath." he explained, kissing back and gasped slightly at the finger. Akira followed Simon's motions and when he felt the other's cock being pressed into him he just his eyes, groaning at the pleasure he was receiving. He kissed back just as deeply and nearly as possessively. He gave a slight moan of protest when the lips left his but it was soon replaced with moans of high arousal and desire. His heart started to race as the other fucked him, his hands taking control of Simon's and placing one of them on his chest, blushing as his body begged for the other to play with him a little more.

His moans, though quiet, continued to echo off the walls of the bathroom. He started to move his hips in time with Simon's hips. One of Akira's hands worked its way behind him and worked its way into Simon's hair, pulling him gently towards his lips so that he could kiss him again, "Simon..." he moaned the other's name against his lips, before opening his mouth to let Simon take that as well.

Simon loved the fact that Akira knew what he wanted and planned on getting it. His lips trailed kisses around his body, moving his hands when the other took them, pulling his back into his chest as his hand ran across his chest and played with his nipples, tweaking them before moving on. His other hand intertwined their fingers, dropping his thumb every once in a while and teasing his wrist for more than a few moments. He was moaning out from the pleasure and the tightness of his lover. Another louder moan joined Akira's when he started moving his hips in time with his own, panting with desire as his hips moved faster, a slapping noise joining the sloshing of water around them. Thankfully it was mostly bubbles and not water so there would be little cleaning that they would have to do later.

His lips found the others again, a pleased sigh at the feeling of his hair being tugged. The free hand came up to hold Akira's face, once more dominating the kiss between them. The sound of his name on the others lips sent chills through his body and only made his actions more animalistic. He turned Akira around on his cock, forcing the boy to wrap his legs around his body, kissing him rough and desperately as he climbed out of the tub, putting the boy on the edge while he stood and thrust his hips faster, moaning and moving his lips down his chest, sucking on his nipples before moving up to his neck. He suddenly grabbed the boys wrist, lifting it up to his mouth and kissing it tenderly before sucking on the skin, his eyes glued onto the reaction of the other, all the while thrusting hard into him. Simon continued to suck harder and harder until when he pulled away there was a red mark and a slow grin passed over his face before he moved back up to his mouth, fucking him hard, dominating him completely.

Akira arched more into the fucking as the other played with his nipples. When Simon's moans joined his, he moved his hips more with Simon's. He gasped when Simon turned him around, he wrapped his legs around him and groaned more at the harder thrusts into him. If it wasn't for the pleasure that was racking through his body, he probably would have freaked out a bit when the other moved him onto the edge of the bathtub. "Uhn, Simon!" he groaned as Simon moved faster inside of him. Akira let his head fall back when his wrists were taken by Simon's lips, he felt himself getting incredibly close to cumming as he moaned into the kisses. He kissed back as he wrapped his arms around Simon's neck, pulling him closer to himself.

His mind had practically gone blank from the need to please and be pleased, his moans growing with the others movements. He wrapped his arms around the boys lower back, pulling him close like the other was, his hips moving rapidly into the other hearing his moans. He wrapped his hand around Akira's cock, jacking him off fast as he neared his climax, thrusting a few more times before cumming inside him, his hand still working to make the other cum as he pulled him close, working all of the cum out of him as he kissed him gently and lovingly. Simon breathed heavily and pulled out of him, setting him back into the water and rinsing him off, holding him close and nuzzling his neck.

After Akira came his breath was shallow and he leaned into Simon, closing his eyes a bit. "Hmm, I do have a purebred racehorse..." he commented quietly, teasing the other. He moved away from Simon a bit and kissed him as he got out of the tub. He dried himself off and then wrapped the towel around his waist. He moved back towards the tub and kissed Simon again, smiling. "I'm going to go get dressed." he said and turned around, heading out towards his room to get dressed, for the first time that day. He was happy to have his clothes back, they had been brought over at some point in time, even if he did like walking around the house in Simon's clothes. He shut the door to his room and looked through some of his clothes grabbing jeans and a loosely fitted t-shirt.

He glanced around the room that he had only spent one night in a shook his head. After he got dressed he moved over to the bed and thought about what he was doing for a little bit. Simon had said he loved him. Akira messed with the hem of his shirt and bit his lip, he had no idea what to do with the man in the other room. He chewed on his lip, hissing when he bit it too hard. He moved into the kitchen and grabbed a paper towel, cleaning up the mess to his lip. "God...what am I going to do?" he asked to himself, sighing as he turned around and leaned on the kitchen counter.

Back
Top Bottom