Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Simon smiled when Akira didn't instantly disregard the idea of posing nude for him "yes, I would very much enjoy that" he said softly, brushing his thumb across Akira's cheek when he blushed brightly. "God, that's the most beautiful color" he said softly, almost to himself. "I think some pictures need to be taken as well while we're at it" he said, smiling at the thought. He was really looking forward to it, actually, and was very glad that Akira had agreed to do it. He laughed softly when Akira made his observation and responded to the kiss, stroking the others cheek with his thumb and leaning into his kiss. "It helps when someone's boyfriend is so wonderfully kissable" he teased back, giving him a quick peck "let's go cuddle on the couch and watch a movie" he offered, he had called the satellite people to come and set up the tv service in the house so that they could actually watch something.

Akira blushed even more. "Yeah...okay." he said and smiled even more at the complement. He got up "That sounds like a great idea." he headed over to the couch, leaning over the edge of it, trying to decide what movie he wanted to watch. "What kind?" he asked, looking through the movies and pulling a couple out that he was interested in. "honestly, as long as it's not horror...I'm happy with anything." he mumbled and picked out a couple more movies.

"Okay" Simon said softly, smiling as he watched him. He shrugged "I honestly don't care, I'll probably fall asleep anyways, I'm getting tired" he admitted and sat back on the couch, letting Akira pick what they watched. He stroked the others hand for a while but eventually, like he guessed, Simon fell asleep about halfway through the movie although he woke up when Akira began moving. He blinked a few times before he got up and turned the tv off and made his way into the bedroom, crawling onto the bed and falling asleep within moments of laying down.

Akira nodded and threw on a random movie. He leaned up against Simon, only to look up when he fell asleep. He shook his head but continued to watch the movie. Once it was over he got up to grab a blanket for Simon, not wanting to wake him up, but when he came back Simon was gone and in the bedroom already. Akira chuckled and set the blanket on the couch before heading to bed, taking a shower and drying off before slipping into bed with Simon.

He woke up the next day and headed off to work, constantly glancing at the clock over and over checking the time. He was excited for Simon's birthday dinner, even if Simon wasn't. Once worked finished he finished off the cake and had one of his co-workers take him to Simon's parents house. He waved goodbye to the worker and carried the cake to the front door knocking on it and waiting for someone to answer it.

Simon didn't wake up until later in the morning, reflecting on how he was even older than Akira, no doubt his father would point this out when he went over there later. He changed clothes and went for a run, getting in the shower when he got back. He made himself a sandwich and started unpacking some boxes that were sitting around though he wouldn't even approach the kitchen. That was Akira's space and he didn't plan on doing anything except eat in it and molest Akira occasionally. Simon didn't much care and he made sure everybody knew that they were not to dress up at all because he wasn't. He wore jeans and a faded green v-neck and left his hair a little messy. He thought he looked attractive but his favorite look was either the just-woke-up or the very well put together look. When he had put off leaving as long as possible he left and didn't even bother knocking, giving his mother and sister a hug, brother and father a handshake, and picked up his nephew, swinging him around while his sister bugged him to be careful. The boy loved it and he sat on the floor with him playing with legos when Akira knocked on the door. "Mom, that's Akira, he said he was gonna be a little late" he called out to her. She answered the door and gave the boy a hug once he had set the cake down. "Thank you so much dear, he's such a party pooper when it comes to these things. He doesn't handle it well but we make him endure it once a year" she said, laughing a little. "Boys! It's time for dinner!" she shouted, then could hear hear Simon and the younger boy racing to the table, Simon letting him win of course. "Thanks mom" he said softly, kissing her cheek and then sitting down, his arm around Akira. Simon smiled at the male and kissed him "I love you. Thanks for being here" he whispered as his mother started talking, earning him a scowl that he knew meant 'just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you get to talk over me, young man.'

Akira hugged Simon's mom back. "It's not a problem, really. I had a fun time making it." he said and looked over to Simon when he came in. He kissed him back and leaned into him, nearly giggling when he caught the end of a scowl. Once Simon's mom finished talking he kissed Simon "I hope you like the present I got you." he said, knowing that Simon didn't know about the cake. "I think you'll enjoy it quite a bit." he teased the other, before moving to eat when everyone else had started to eat. He talked a bit with the other family members, have very short conversations with Simon's dad. He wasn't really sure how to talk to a man that didn't seem too like him very much, but at the same time didn't not like him.

Simon leaned a little towards Akira when he started speaking, looking confused and trying to make sure he heard him right. "I thought I already told you what I wanted" he said softly, making sure no one else heard him. He was sure Akira didn't want him spreading around what his present would be and he was dead sure his father didn't want to hear about it. The man may have been okay with Simon having a boyfriend but he sure as hell didn't want to know any of the details. "Thank you mom, dinner was fantastic" he said, smiling as he finished his plate. He was honestly stuffed and was really glad his mother hadn't bought him a cake this year or tried to make him one. She was a great cook but for some reason her baking skills were a little lacking. His hand absentmindedly stroked Akira's shoulder and upper arm, pleased that he could be here and that everything was going so well between them. He honestly didn't think that he could be happier in a relationship than he was with Akira. "I love you" he whispered against the others ear, smiling at him as his mother got up and pulled out a cake. Simon looked completely speechless and upon looking at it further he glanced at Akira and shook his head, laughing "you dog" he teased, kissing him before turning back to the rest of his family as they started to sing happy birthday. His mother cut him a slice of cake and he took a bite of it, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back "this is like eating a slice of heaven" he commented softly, groaning in pleasure. "None of you are allowed to have any" he teased "I'm taking the rest of it home with us" he said, laughing. "God, I'm so glad I'm marrying someone who can cook" he said, not even realizing what he had said.

Akira only smirked "That was something you wanted, I'm allowed to spoil my boyfriend on his birthday." he said and continued to eat his meal, leaving it at that until they were done. "Love you too." he said, as the other stroked his arm. He glanced over to Simon when his mother brought out the cake, chuckling as the other realized it was him that made it. "Told you, you would like it." he chuckled and took a slice for himself watching Simon eat it. That was more of an attraction than anything, having someone like what he made with such vigor. Akira moved to eating his slice of the cake, nearly choking on the bite he had taken when Simon slipped up in saying they were going to get married. He quickly looked to Simon's family, his face bright red. "U-u-uhm...surprise?" he said quietly, looking back to Simon, biting his lip hard.

Simon couldn't even believe he had screwed up that badly and said that out loud. He looked at his father, who stood and went into the other room. "I'll be right back" he whispered into Akira's ear, getting up and following his father. Simon's mother sat next to Akira and smiled "that is so wonderful, I am so glad he found someone that he wants to be with" she said to him, taking his hand. "Thank you so much, you are a true blessing to Simon. His father just needs to come around. And he will, it will just take him a little longer" she said as arguing started up in the other room. The arguing went on for a few minutes before Simon came back, his eyes rimmed with red from crying "thanks for dinner mom. I think we're going to go home though" he said, wiping at his eyes as he walked outside. He got in his car and waited for Akira before he drove home, refusing to say anything. When he got home he pulled out a bottle of whiskey and started drinking straight from the bottle before he turned and saw Akira. He put the bottle down and went to him, giving him a tight hug and burying his face in his neck "he...he said he'd......he'd rather.....me be dead...than" he muttered, starting up a whole new round of sobbing. "He said he wished he hadn't adopted me."

Akira nodded when Simon told him that he would be right back. He smiled softly at the mother and shrugged "Thank you." he whispered, jumping when the arguing started. "I..." he got up when he saw Simon and quickly waved to his mother "I'm sorry." he whispered and followed Simon. When he got in the car "Simon..." he started, but when he saw the look on his face he stopped. Akira followed Simon into the house and looked down as he saw Simon start to drink. He didn't hold him back and just waited for Simon to start talking. "Look, I know it's hard..." he whispered, "And I know you won't want to believe me when I say this...but it's not true. Whatever he said, it's not true. He's just shocked and nervous and scared right now." he explained "It's hard for him to understand."

"I don't know if I believe him or not" Simon admitted to his lover. "He's always been harsh whenever this had come up but he's never acted like this before. He was so angry. No, he was more disappointed than anything else. I mean, I understand in some respects. Fathers want to be able to play football and baseball with their sons and not worry about him bringing home some boy that's flamboyant and that he's interested in. He wants his son to bring home some beautiful blonde and maybe in a few years get married and have a couple kids that can play baseball and football. But I played sports. I was always more masculine and I hid my feelings for a long time before I realized just how miserable I was. I thought that maybe he would be happy, no, not happy, but not angry when I came to him and told him how I felt. He told me he didn't want to see me in his house again. That I was a disgrace and the only reason I was even allowed in again is because my mother. She's always been able to talk him down but I don't think that he's going to get over this one. Even with everything my mother could tell him. I don't think I'm ever going to get him back" he said softly, closing his eyes and rubbing his face. "I'm tired. Can we go to bed?" he asked the other, already moving towards their bedroom and climbing into the bed after stripping down to his underwear.

Akira looked down as the other talked "He's your father. It might take him time...but he's just scared, Simon...this isn't something he's used to. Give him some time and some education...and he'll become at the very least okay with it." he said, following the other to bed when he asked to go to bed. "I'm not saying what your father did was right, it was wrong to act that way...but you have to be the bigger person even if it is hard." he slipped into the bed with Simon and looked away, "Also...in further conversations....I would rather you not call me flamboyant, I don't like that term."

Simon looked at Akira when they had gotten into the bed, glad that Akira was there to talk him down. He honestly felt so much better after talking to Akira about all of this. He got into bed and looked over when he started speaking about further conversations. He burst out laughing and wrapped his arms around Akira "my love, I wasn't talking about you. Don't worry, you aren't flamboyant. My first boyfriend, HE was flamboyant" he said, laughing. "God, I love you so much" he admitted softly, kissing his neck "you are so wonderful, thank you so much" he said softly. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me" he told him, meaning every word that he said.

Akira nodded "Good." he mumbled and leaned into the kiss. "I love you too." he said and smiled. "Hmm, I think I can get used to this flattery." he chuckled "Might get me really spoiled though, you wouldn't want that. I become a complete nutcase when I'm spoiled." he nodded and kissed Simon on the cheek "It'll get better, Simon. I just know it will."

Simon laughed a little at the other "I'm okay with spoiling you a little bit now and then. Plus, you're always a nutcase, so it wouldn't really be a big deal if you acted a little crazier occasionally" Simon joked with him, hugging him. "Thank you, Akira. I really hope it does" he said softly, closing his eyes and holding him close, the sound of the others breathing putting him to sleep effectively. When he woke up the next morning he was almost completely wrapped around Akira, deciding to lay there a bit longer and hold him instead of getting up so early. He watched Akira's face as he slept, pushing the hair from his face as he examined him and how calm and handsome he was while he was sleeping.

Akira woke up slowly as the other watched him. He rubbed his eyes and looked over "Morning." he mumbled at sat up still rubbing his eyes. He looked over and smiled "Don't you have work today?" he asked, he wasn't really sure but he was shocked to find Simon in bed watching him. He yawned and laid back down in the bed, curling up next to Simon.

Simon smiled at the other and leaned over to kiss him "yeah, I've got work but I decided I'd rather lay here and watch you sleep" he said softly and nuzzled into his neck. He was pleased to feel Akira cuddling into him, wrapping his arms around him and kissing his head "thank you for the cake, it was delicious" he said softly, smiling a little. He pulled Akira closer and kissed him hard, his hand cupping his ass and kneading the globe in his hand. "I need you. Right now" he groaned, rolling over on top of him, his kisses becoming desperate.

Akira smiled "Of course" he said and gasped when Simon pulled him closer, he kissed back. "Okay." he whispered against Simon's lips and as the kissed became more desperate. His hands moved so that they were around Simon's head and neck as he pulled him closer, kissing him harder. Akira sighed against the kisses, "What do you want me to do, Simon?" he asked "I can be here for you, just tell me what you want." he whispered.

Simon sighed as he heard the other speak and closed his eyes, feeling the others hands on his head and in his hair, breathing deeply. "I want you to stay with me, stay with me and tell me you love me. I don't know what I would do without you" he said softly, holding onto Akira tightly. Simon rarely let people into his life so when he did he was very reluctant to let them go.

Akira chuckled "You already know I love you." he whispered and kissed Simon's cheek. "I love you." he whispered after a little while. He cuddled into Simon and smiled a little more "And you know I will stay with you, I would hope that I've at least proven that a little by now." he kissed Simon on the cheek again.

Simon sighed at the gentle, assuring words. He knew they were true but sometimes he just needed to hear it from the other. His arm wrapped around the other and he pulled him close, nuzzling against his neck "do you have to go in today? 'Cause you may be a little late" he muttered, his lips pressing gentle kisses to Akira's neck and his chest. His hand moved to cup Akira's member, moving across it slowly with the flat part of his palm. He wanted to hear the soft noises of pleasure leave his lovers lips, wanting to show him how much he loved having him, being able to love him, and being loved in return. "Is that alright with you?" he asked against his chest, his lips moving to enclose a nipple within his mouth, tongue swirling around it and then shutting it between his teeth gently.

Back
Top Bottom