Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Simon woke up a while later, all bandaged up and stable. He blinked hard, looking around in confusion until he saw Akira "oh my god, are you okay?" he asked worriedly, reaching for him and scanning him quickly. He sat up quickly and groaned, leaning back into the bed "I told you it was easy to get into your place" he said teasingly, a woman coming in and checking his wound, cleaning it before telling him he could go home if he promised to take it easy. He did and was wheeled out a half hour later after he had changed into a pair of pants and a shirt someone had brought to the hospital. Another male drove them home, since neither Akira nor Simon could, taking them back to his house. "I'm sendin two people with guns to bring all your stuff in a big trailor because I refuse to let you go back there" he told him, reaching out and grabbing his hand "I'm so glad you're okay, I was worried about you" he told him, letting out a deep breath.

He laid his head back and fell asleep, his head shifting to rest on the boys shoulders. He was wheeled into his house and laid on the bed, falling asleep again once everything was locked up and he could see Akira from his resting place. He slept for another seven or eight hours, waking up and panicking slightly before he saw Akira again "come sit with me in bed, it'll make me feel better" he told him and took his hand gently, sighing contently when the other was situated in the bed with him.

Akira nodded "I'm fine, he just pushed me down is all." he shrugged "I think he took a bit of my stuff, but it's not big deal." he said and nodded, he was honestly terrified to go back to his home, so he didn't mind that someone else would go pick it up. Akira smiled when he heard that the other was worried about him. The rest of the way home and everything was rather boring for Akira, he cleaned himself up and found some cleaner clothing, Simon's of course. He had made a sandwich for Simon for when he woke up. He even called Regina to tell her that he wasn't going to be in the next day, and no it wasn't because his ass hurt from Simon pounding into it. Though, his ass did hurt a bit having fallen on it.

Akira hesitated before sitting on the bed with Simon. "Here." he said and handed Simon one of the sandwiches that he had made "I figured you would be hungry. I called Regina and told her I wouldn't be in today." he explained and brushed some of his blue hair out of his face. "Do I need to call your work and tell them that you won't be in?" he asked.

"I'm sure we'll be able to get it back. He won't be able to hide forever" he said, happy when the other provided him food when he woke up. He took a huge bite "best sandwich ever" he praised, smiling at the other thankfully. "Oh good, they'll have the extra help, it'll be just fine" he assured him and then frowned a little. "Oh, um. My phone" he muttered, looking around. "It's in the car. Just leave it, I leave occasionally for a few days sometimes and don't tell them. I'll call them later" he said and looked at the boy, reaching up and tucking a lock of his hair behind his ear, his fingers circling around the back of his neck and pulling him forward, his lips brushing against the others and kissing him softly.

His lips were shaped perfectly, extremely feminine yet masculine at the same time. He let go of Akira and smirked a little "I should have done that before I went into your place" he said softly "maybe I would've been a little faster" he teased as he smiled. Simon's eyes were bright and for a moment he completely forgot about the pain in his leg. After a few moments he blushed and shook his head "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that without asking" he said and took another bite of his sandwich to fill some of the awkward space between them that had developed suddenly.

Akira chuckled when Simon complemented his sandwich making skills. "It's just a sandwich." he said and shook his head, he listened to the other for a bit blushing when he tucked the lock of hair behind his ear. Before he knew it they were kissing. His cheeks were turning a bright red the more Simon talked about the kiss. Akira licked his lips a bit and bit his lip, he really liked the kiss, it was so soft. He moved in the bed and set himself up against the head board. He pulled his legs up to his chest and tried to contain the smile that was forming on his face. "N-No, please, I really liked it." he said, quietly. He glanced over to Simon "It felt nice." he explained, he licked his lips again. "Plus, I like surprises." he frowned a bit, "Well, good surprises, like kisses." he chuckled, thinking about the surprise they had just had. "Do you want anything else?" he asked, he was talking about the food but he did have a slight habit of changing the subject without notice.

Simon smiled as the other said he liked the kiss. "Oh, well good" he smiled, looking at him and taking his hand, intertwining their fingers. "Oh, well I would like something else very much" he told him with a smirk. He swallowed the sandwich and pulled him closer, kissing him again with a little more force. He pulled away with a smile and kissed his cheek "I feel bad just sitting here while you do so much" he told him and brushed the back of Akira's hand with his thumb. He leaned back into the pillows and pulled Akira closer to him, wrapping his arm behind his shoulders. The tv was on softly but he paid it no attention, only looking at the male beside him.

Akira eyed the smirk a little confused by why he was smirking, though he didn't have to wait long to figure it out. He kissed back a bit and when the other pulled away from the kiss he smiled as well. "You've done so much for me, I don't mind doing things for you as well." he said and moved with Simon's arms, laying his head on Simon's chest. "It's the least I can do and besides...I like doing things for you." he explained, closing his eyes. He hadn't slept for nearly a day and he was very tired. He started to drift off a bit, laying against Simon. For the most part he was a very quiet sleeper. Though he started to move slightly and moaning a bit in his sleep. "Motto..." he moaned, something Akira didn't know was that he talked in his sleep, which meant he had no idea that he spoke in Japanese when he was asleep either. A slight benefit at times, if you didn't want other people listening in on your dreams.

"You're so sweet" he whispered, holding him close while he slept on his chest. He played with the boys hair, running his fingers through his soft hair. He was happy that he was finally sleeping. He had done so much lately and hadnt got nearly enough sleep. At first Simon had thought he just couldn't understand the other but then realized he wasnt speaking English. His hand dropped to rub his back, kissing the top of his head softly "I think I may be falling for you" he whispered into his ear, content just to lay there and hold him. Simon fell asleep after a while, waking up when the other stirred. He kissed him and grabbed the crutches he had gotten, managing to right himself and hobble into the kitchen. "I'm going to make you something" he decided and got out a box of macaroni, flipping the box around "how do I make this?" he asked him, groaning and picking up his phone "yes, I need you to bring me some orange, sesame, and Kung pao chicken" he said, getting fried rice as well. In twenty minutes the food was there and he laid everything out.

Akira woke up after a while and stretched, he looked around the room, at first he couldn't figure where he was, until Simon spoke. "Oh, um, okay." he said and closed his eyes again, still a little out of it. When he started to smell the food he smiled and got up. "Hey." he said and looked around at the food "So, you made all of this?" he questioned. As he headed over to the food and sat down, taking a plate and putting some of the food onto it, grabbing some chopsticks and began to eat "It feels so weird eating Chinese food without chopsticks, don't you think?" he asked, as he started to eat the food, humming "This is good."

"Morning sunshine" he said warmly when he was greeted. "Of course" he said before continuing "with a little help from some guys down the street" he said, looking a little embarrassed. He picked up the box of orange chicken and a pair of chopsticks, fumbling with them until he tossed them down and picked up a fork, thoroughly stabbing a piece of chicken and shoving it into his mouth. "Nope. I rather enjoy the simplicity of the fork" he said, brandishing his triumphantly. "It is good. I will give your regards to the chef" he smiled as he looked at him. "Do you want to go sit out by the pool?" he asked, not knowing if Akira had seen it yet or not. It was hidden fairly well in the trees and bushes behind his house, giving an impressive amount of privacy.

Simon was extremely proud of his pool. It was in ground and had a swim up wet bar on the east side. On the opposite side was a hot tub that spilled into the pool elegantly. The depth was shallow enough so that a net could be put up and volleyball could be played when friends were over, though he wouldn't be doing much for a while. "You're going to want to go in to the bakery tomorrow aren't you?" he asked, knowing that that was why he gave him the shop, but he wanted to spend some more time with the male. Sunday was a holiday though, so the shop would be closed, meaning he had to be home with Simon. Once the boy was finished he pulled him into his chest, holding the small of his back and his neck as he kissed him. His tongue pushed its way into the cavern of his mouth, wrestling with Akira's as he held him close, balanced treacherously on his crutches as he used both hands.

Akira chuckled "it's fine." he said and continued to eat "Not everyone has the ability to cook." He blinked when the other mentioned there was a pool, "You have a pool?" he asked and nodded "That would be nice, and yeah I will want to go to work tomorrow. I'm not a fan of leaving my business when I've just started it." he explained "Do you think I can find someone to drive me there? I could probably call Regina, I'm sure she would be happy to have me trapped in a car with her." he sighed, blushing a bit, knowing the conversation was going to turn to sex.

He glanced over to the man after he finished and went to go put his dishes in the sink. He set them down when he felt Simon pull him over to him. His cheeks flushed again, when he realized that Simon was going to kiss him. He started to kiss back, letting Simon take even more lead than he already had. Akira gave a light groan and pulled back slowly after a little while. "U-um...why don't we go to the pool?" he asked, before glancing down to Simon's leg "Oh, but...I guess you'll be stuck sitting near the pool, won't you?" he asked.

"No, but it's a little embarrassing when that's my job" he said, smiling at the others reaction to finding out about his pool. "I know you don't want to leave it, and I'm glad you want to be there. I knew I had picked a good one to run it" he teased. Uh, yeah, I'm sure she would be more than happy to come by here and get you, she likes you too" he added, knowing nothing of their sexual conversations. He loved kissing Akira, his lips were just perfectly shaped and he tasted wonderful, even when masked by the Chinese food he had just ingested. Having the boy kiss him back just egged him on, wanting to go further, and sighing from disappointment when he pulled away.

He didn't know if he was ever going to get past first base with him, and though he didn't mind taking it slow he also wanted Akira to make a move, even if they had only known each other for a couple days. "Sure" he said softly, looking down at his leg "I'm not sure. I'm going to go change anyway though" he said, hobbling into his room. "Here, these are a bit smaller, you'll probably going to want to tie them pretty tight though" he said, tossing him a pair of swimming shorts. He undressed carefully and slowly pulled his own shorts on, taking much longer than the other. His upper body was tanned and toned, not overly muscular but it was obvious he didn't sit on his butt all day. He smiled when he saw Akira "you could just lose the shorts if you wanted. It's pretty private back here, no one would see anything" he said, smiling darkly, praying to god he would jump in and lose his bottoms.

Akira nodded and quickly headed into the room he had slept in before to change. His skin was pale and thin, it was easy to see why he was often mistaken for a girl. His skin nearly flawless, only a few scars marked his body, though all of them were very light. When he saw Simon's body he couldn't look away. He found that body type very attractive, not muscle man, but clearly took care of his body. Akira had tightened the shorts as tight as they would go and tied them as tight as he could. Akira bit his lip and blushed, before heading towards the back of the home towards where the pool was "You might just get your wish." he said, his eyes going wide when he wasn't looking at Simon, shocked by his own words. He wasn't planning on taking off the shorts, but he couldn't guarantee that they would stay on when he jumped into the pool.

When he found the pool, he looked back over to Simon and gave a nearly seductive smile, water was his favorite thing in the entire world. He loved the way it felt on his skin and helped the plants that he cared for. But most of all, he loved the way that it let his hair flow around him. He grabbed a band that he always had on his wrist, tying his hair up in a high pony tail, wanting to feel the water on his neck. He walked slowly into the pool and swam around a little bit, before diving underwater for a bit. He sighed after he came back up. He glanced over to Simon and smiled, he moved to get out of the water, feeling the shorts start to fall low on his hips. He glanced down and noticed that they were still on him, even if they were dangerously low. He moved over to where Simon was and sat down near him, laying down catching some sun. He closed his eyes, a slight blush on his face, water just made him feel good.

Seeing Akira's body so nearly clothes-less caused a tightening in his shorts. His skin was perfect and he suppressed the urge to grab him and just touch his body everywhere, his own eyes widening as he spoke to him. With the way he had been acting he never expected to say something like that, but it turned him on immensely. The smile directed towards him didn't help at all, even making it worse. He bit his bottom lip gently as he got into the water and watched his hips as he came out, the shorts falling extremely low on his hips. Simon swallowed hard, watching the boy come close and lay down on his back, letting Simon's eyes drag across his body. "You make me a dangerous man" he told Akira before he got up and hopped towards the pool, determined to swim off his urges even if he wasn't supposed to get in the water.

He dove in, making sure not to go too deep and hurt himself. When he came back up he shook his head, flinging water around him like a dog. The water gave him the breath he hadn't realized he had been holding when he was looking at Akira. He floated around for a while, looking back at the boy with a hunger that was building inside of him from lack of sex for so long and a hot boy that wasn't wearing hardly any clothes. He got out, walking carefully, making sure not to put too much pressure on his leg.l He stood over Akira, looking down on him and motioning for him to stand up, grabbing him and lifting him over his head when he did. He threw him into the pool and dove in after him, grabbing his wrists and pulling him close. He lifted him up, making their lips and eyes at the same level, his eyes filled with lust as he looked at the boy, kissing him harder than before, his hands gripping his butt and pulling him ever closer. His mouth moved from his mouth to his neck, kissing and licking the tender skin.

Akira looked over and blushed a bit more "Oh?" he asked, and looked very confused "Simon, you shouldn't-" but it was far too late, Simon had already dove into the water. He chuckled and shook his head, watching the other enjoy himself in the water. "Simon, you should be more careful, you aren't-" he trailed off as the other beckoned him to get up, he stood and screamed as the other threw him over and back into the pool. He did all he could to grab the shorts to keep them from falling off, but Simon had grabbed his wrists, forcing his shorts to fall even further down his body. The only thing keeping them on him was the buoyancy.

Akira gave a light moan, feeling his body come to life when Simon grabbed his wrists. He looked into the man's eyes, and licked his lips. He knew the look that Simon was giving him and he blushed bright red. A small gasp came from his lips when Simon kissed him and he started to kiss back just as hard, his hips bucked slightly as he jumped when he felt the hands on his ass. Akira moved a bit in the hands and gave another light moan at the kisses to his neck. "S-simon." he moaned.

Simon wasn't planning on stopping unless Akira started literally hitting him to get him to stop. The pool was much easier on his leg, taking the pressure away and he could actually stand up. He lifted him up and set his butt on the edge of the pool, his hands grabbing for the others and pulling them to his mouth, kissing the insides of his wrists and rubbing his face against them, his face slightly prickly from having not shaved in the last few days. He went back to his body, kissing his neck and down his chest and stomach, looking up at him as he neared the area unprotected from his shorts. He pulled the boys shorts down and off, tossing them aside as he pulled him into his arms again. Simons hands roamed his body, from tangling themselves in his hair to cupping his perfectly shaped ass and down to his knees.

His lips moved deftly, finding the head of the boys growing erection and taking it into the hot, wet confines of his mouth. Tongue circling the member he took his entire length in his mouth, sucking and bobbing his head to stimulate him as much as he possibly could. He wanted to feel his hips jerk in pleasure, to hear him cry out his name, knowing that he was the one who had made him feel so much pleasure. He didn't know if Akira had been taken before, or had had a boyfriend who may have pleasured him but Simon surely hoped not. It wouldn't have deferred him from the boy but he wanted to make Akira feel the things first, for it would be what he always remembered. He wanted to have him cum in his mouth, so he could taste the sweet seed and know that the boy was his. Simon would fight for him, and would sure as hell get shot for him again if it came down to it.

Akira already seemed wrapped into the scene that was going on, but when Simon reached his wrists he seemed to completely lose it. He gave a loud moan, his erection twitching to life. He had always been slightly ashamed of this, but it felt too good to him for him ever to say anything about it. He moved his wrists against Simon's face, giving light moans at the roughness to his skin. Akira watched as the man worked down his body, giving a slight nod when Simon seemed to ask for permission to take his shorts off. His face was bright red but he wasn't going to ask Simon to stop, his body felt too good. His own hands moved to travel along Simon's body, running his slender fingers down Simon's back and spine.

It was only when Simon took his cock into his mouth that he let out another loud moan, his head fell back as his breath became shallow. "M-motto." he called, when his mind was in a fog he slipped back to his native tongue. His hands slid into Simon's hair tugging on it gently encouraging him to continue, his hips bucked slightly as he felt himself come a little bit closer to his climax. "Motto, motto, Simon, onegaishimasu." he called, rocking his hips slightly and arching his back.

Simon was absolutely in love with Akira. It was as simple as that. He had no clue whatsoever as to what he was saying, but he sure wasn't telling him to stop or that he didn't like it, so he continued on with renewed fervor. He continued, and held onto his lover, swallowing his cock as a hand moved downwards to massage his balls and tease his tight entrance. Akira was getting close and his body was showing signs, it wouldn't be too much longer. Suddenly he felt what he had been waiting for, the twitch and stiffness that let him know that Akira had reached his breaking point, feeling the hot liquid shoot into his mouth, swallowing it all happily. Simon continued to suck on him until he was completely finished and had come down from his blissful high, wrapping his arms around his body and holding him closely, kissing his neck and face lightly.

He climbed out of the pool carefully, grabbing one of his crutches and using it underneath the arm of his bad leg, carrying the boy inside with him and laying him down on his bed even though he was still soaking wet. He slid his shorts off, throwing them in the shower, unaffected by his nudity in front of Akira. He pulled on a pair of sweatpants, not bothering with a shirt, but found an old shirt to give to Akira, holding him close when he lay down next to him. He wasn't ashamed to say that he didn't even give Akira boxers to wear, and it gave him immense pleasure to see him only half dressed in his clothing. "Are you sure you want to go to work tomorrow? We could have so much fun here, all by ourselves" he teased, knowing that the other would still want to go in.

Akira arched his back a little more and felt himself cum with a louad moan. "Oh god..." he groaned and let himself come down from his orgasm. He looked at Simon, giving half out of it moans to the kisses to his neck and face. "Simon..." he said softly, gasping when Simon picked him up "Simon please, put me down, your leg." he tried to convince Simon to set him down. Akira didn't mind at all that all he was given was a t-shirt. He threw it on and looked at Simon, shaking his head a bit. "I told you before, I'm going in." he said and chuckled. Akira moved so he was sitting cross legged next to Simon and looked down at him "...So, I sort of lost myself..." he blushed "I hope the Japanese didn't freak you out or anything, sometimes it freaks guys out." he explained. "It's just something I do when I'm..." he tried to think of the word "in the moment."

Simon just kissed Akira when he protested being carried, but it was something he wanted to do and he was going to do it even if it meant going back to the hospital. He laid his head in the others lap when he got situated, looking up at him and shaking his head "nope, didn't bother me at all, in fact, it was a little hot" he told him, smiling up at him. "So, how many other guys are we talking about?" he asked, his possessive side coming out. He took the boys hands and just let his fingers feel them, brushing teasingly at the inside of his wrists, testing just how sensitive they were. He tried repositioning his body on the bed but winced from the pain in his leg. He sat up, giving Akira a good look at his back and the tattoo that went down his spine, the Chinese lettering for courage and modesty. He laid back down with a frustrated sigh and wrapped his arms around the boy, touching his skin and wrapping completely around him.

Akira smiled a little bit and played with Simon's hair, "Thanks." he said, "Maybe one day I'll tell you what I'm saying." he teased the other his face dropping when Simon asked about the other men. "Um...there were a few." he explained, at least that he was willing to count. "Doesn't really matter now though, I've got you." he smiled softly, hoping that would get the other off of the subject. He fidgeted when the other touched his wrists "Simon, please..." he gave a very light moan and moved his wrists away from the soon to be accursed fingers. Akira smiled at Simon back "Tattoos?" he asked, touching them before the other laid back down. "Would you like me to move?" he asked, "So you can get onto the bed better?" he asked, running his fingers up and down the other man's arm.

"Maybe one day I'll pull up google translator and find some nasty things to say to you in public that would get you blushing while no one else knew what I was saying. Hmm?" he said, quirking a brow up at him. He wouldn't dare do that to him but the thought pleased him. However, the 'few' men that Akira admitted to didn't. He knew he couldn't change the past so he let it drop, for now. Simon smiled widely as the other pulled his wrists away from him, surprised to hear the word when he sat up "oh yeah, they've been there so long I nearly forget that they're there" he said, letting the other look and touch them before moving again. He just moved enough so that he could completely lay his leg out straight on the bed, laying his head back down in his lap. He loved the feeling of the other males fingers on his skin, closing his eyes and simply enjoying the moment with him. "Kiss me" he requested softly, looking up at him, desire flaming in his eyes. He hadn't noticed the slow, creeping spread of red on his sweatpants around his thigh, and where he had gotten hit.

Akira blushed "I could always teach you some phrases." he murmured quietly, he wasn't really sure if the other man was serious about it, but he liked the thought. He touched the tattoos again, tracing them with his fingers before the other laid down again, he traced the veins in the man's arms and then just ran his fingers along the rest of his body, before going back to running his hands through Simon's hair. "Hmm, I suppose." he said in response to Simon's request to kiss him. He leaned down and kissed him quickly, teasing the other and was going to go back down for another kiss when he saw the red. "Simon!" he shouted and moved from underneath him. "Jesus, you're bleeding." he said and hurried to move over to Simon's leg. "I told you to be careful," he said, looking worried. "Do you have a first aid kit?" he asked, looking at Simon "It probably just needs a new bandage." he said. "I can wrap it." he added, finally looking calm.

Simon smiled as he offered to teach him a few things "sure, I'd love to talk to you in your native language" he said, groaning when the other barely brushed his lips against his "jerk" he teased, expecting a real kiss, his skin remembering the recent touches from Akira's fingers. He closed his eyes and smiled, touching the boys arms and wrapping his fingers around his neck before his mind comprehended what he had said "what?" he said, looking down at his leg and cursing. "I was being careful" he said, propping himself up on his forearms "relax, it's not that bad" he assured him and worked to slide his sweatpants off. "Yeah, um. Should be one in the kitchen near the fire exstinguisher" he said, unwrapping the bandages and wincing at the sight of his leg "ew. Just wipe it off and wrap it again" he said, completely forgetting the fact that he was now naked.

Akira shook his head "You got in the water and you carried me...two things you really shouldn't do when your leg is like that." he chuckled, once he saw that it really wasn't that bad. He hurried into the kitchen and grabbed the first aid and a bowl of water and washcloth. He came back into the room, not nearly as fast as he had left and set the bowl down, getting down on his knees in front of Simon. He placed the washcloth into the water and rung it out before washing the wound, being as careful as he could. He glanced up "Please, no more carrying me around?" he asked the other, giving a slightly pleading face. He knew it wasn't all that serious, but he hated to see the other in pain.

Once he finished washing the wound he opened up the first aid kit and grabbed the bandages he needed. He moved the leg so that it was easier to wrap the bandage around the wound. He looked up to Simon and smiled for looking back at the wound and concentrating on wrapping the wound, finding it hard to ignore the fact that he was so close to Simon's nakedness. "It's um, nice that you didn't tear the stitching. I would hate to have to take you to the hospital again, then again...I could probably do it myself." he chucked "Though I'm a little out of practice." He finished wrapping the leg and glanced up, though his eyes paused on Simon's crotch, before glancing up entirely.

Simon scoffed lightly at him, knowing it wasn't that bad and feeling more playful now that Akira realized it wasn't all that bad. "I like swimming" he said smiling "and I like carrying you around" he said after a pause. He sighed and rolled his eyes "fine, I won't carry you around anymore" he said, pouting slightly. Even though Akira was being gentle it still hurt quite a bit, though it felt better when it had been wrapped back up. He noticed the others wandering eyes, meeting his gaze when he looked back up into his eyes. He smirked a little "if you really wanted to make me feel good you know something else you could do" he said, though he didn't expect for him to do anything. "Come here" he beckoned, pulling him close and kissing him deeply "I adore you" he told him and nuzzled into his neck.

Back
Top Bottom