Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend's Love (CLOSED)

RE: Best Friend's Love (PrincessGumdrop, Church)

Simon turned a little, listening to the words the other was speaking. He heard him move and felt the touch, rolling over to face him "I love you too baby" he whispered, wrapping an arm around his love and kissing his cheek "I'll always be here for you. I'll protect you from yourself when you need me to. I promise." He stayed awake a little while longer before sleep claimed him, and even though he was asleep, he stayed close to Akira. As he woke he looked on his lover with a smile, admiring the peaceful way he looked. It wasn't long until the alarm went off, the beginning of the work week for Akira and the bakery. He dressed well since he was going into work and kissed Akira when he dropped him off. Simon went to work and he had managed to get a single yellow rose left on Akira's workstation in the back as a small surprise.

Another surprise would be a male, dressed in jeans and a green t-shirt, sparkling eyes and only a year older than Akira, and very interested in the young baker. He found Akira to be very attractive and close to his own age, and hoped he was single. He leaned on the counter, looking at the male and asked what his favorite was. He then ordered two and asked if Akira would take a look at something. "I'm in a band, and we're playing tomorrow night, it would be awesome if you could come" he said, pulling out a folded flyer and giving it to Akira along with a generous tip. The man smiled widely as he left, clearly he had been interested and unknowing of the boyfriend in the picture. Hastily scribbled on the edge was a phone number in slanted script with the name Damien written beside it in the same script.

Akira smiled and waved a goodbye to Simon before he headed into the bakery. He grabbed the yellow flower and placed it in the window before going to the register. He looked up at the man and smiled, talking to him for a bit, not really paying much attention to his advances. "Tomorrow night?" he asked, "I might be able to." he smiled and looked down at the flyer. He saw the phone number and then glanced back up to look for Damien, but he was already gone. He frowned and shoved the flyer into his pocket.

"Would you like to go to a concert tomorrow night?" he asked, when Simon picked him up. "It sounds like a lot of fun and we still need to keep our minds busy until you go to the doctor." he suggested, pulling the flyer out of his pocket. "Plus, I know one of the memebers, so it would be nice to support him. He's a customer." he chuckled. Though he wouldn't admit it to Simon, Damien was pretty cute. He looked over to Simon wanting to make sure that he wanted to go.

Simon smiled a little "yeah, if you want to. Who is it?" he asked the other, glancing at the flyer briefly since he was driving. "Sure, that sounds fun. It'd be good for business, he'd bring his friends with him next time" he said, thinking of the business aspect of it and not even considering that the male was hitting on Akira. He didn't see the name or number and didn't ask anything else about it, thinking it would be a good time for the both of them. "Where are they playing at? We might want to take a taxi depending on the parking situation" he said, knowing that some of the places downtown were a nightmare when crowded.

"I figured you'd be tired from baking all day so I made reservations, it's a little bit nicer so even though I don't care what you wear you might want to change" he told him. While inside he pulled up the venue of the concert on his laptop, going ahead and calling a taxi service and arranging one to come and pick them up a half hour before it started. He smiled at the boy when he came back out, kissing him "come on" he said as he led the other out to the car and drove, another nicer place where the patrons there weren't used to the 'commoners' there. Simon went there fairly often with business associates but rarely came by himself because of the ridiculous prices, but usually those in the middle class couldn't afford this very often. He simply figured he'd take Akira on a nice date and he still considered himself to be 'courting' Akira.

Akira smiled "Um..." he glanced down to the name "Damien. I think he's a few years older than me." he shrugged. "How fancy are we talking here? Like a nice outfit, nice, or a just make sure your jeans are washed nice?" he asked, nervous about heading to a fancy place. In all his life he had never been to anything fancier than a nice cafe. He shuffled through his clothing and put on a dress shirt and pants, pulling his hair back into a pony tail. He kissed Simon back and sat in the car, chewing on his lip.

When they got there he was no better. He moved closer to Simon and held onto his arm, clearly unsure about the place. He followed Simon anyway. "This is...nice." he glanced around at the people, unsure of how they would take how he was holding Simon's arm. "Sorry, just a new enviroment for me. I'll be fine." he finally said, assuming that Simon would realize he was nervous about the place.

Simon had never heard of the man before but that was okay, it didn't mean he was bad, and if he was at least it would only be one night. He wrapped an arm possessively around his lover as they went through the restaurant. He knew the other would be out of his comfort zone but he was there and would make it as enjoyable as he possibly could. He slid into the booth next to his lover and smiled down at him, kissing his temple lightly. He got a glass of wine and sipped on it, not even noticing the people around them. Simon didn't even realize their food had been brought until Akira had started to eat. Overall he chalked it down as a good evening and was pleased to go home and cuddle closely with Akira before falling asleep. Waking up the next morning was hard, and he was dragging a little after dropping the other off and going to work. It was a day full of meetings and he swore when he should have been leaving to go get Akira. "Hey love, I'm going to be stuck at the office for a while. See if Regina will take you home. I think you should still go to the concert, the taxi will come by and you can use the credit card in the drawer by the sink, just don't lose it. Go and have a good time and I'll see you back at home, okay? I love you babe."

Damien was warming up with his band when Akira got there, a smile on his face when he saw the male. It was a fairly small venue and people were eager to cram into the small room. It was only a few minutes later when they started, going for an hour or so before taking a break. Damien found Akira in the crowd and went to him "thanks for coming, can I buy you a drink?" he asked him, not old enough himself to buy alcohol for another couple months but sprite or coke was always refreshing. Damien smiled a lot, showing off a row of straight pearly whites, thanks to braces and bleach. The noise was still fairly loud, and they had to stand close to hear one another, lips close to his ear. Without even thinking anything of it he took the boys wrist as he was speaking, asking if Akira would stay a little while after the show ended so they could talk.

Akira lightened up during their time at the restaurant, having Simon there really helped. He glanced down at his food and started to eat, licking his lips. He found the food to be great and his time with Simon was wonderful, the only way the night could have been made perfect was the way that they ended it, cuddled up in bed together. Akira didn't seem to notice Alec lack of energy the next morning but he kissed him goodbye and told him to have a good time at work before running off into his bakery. Overall, the day at work went pretty smoothly. When he got Simon's phone call his smile faded a bit "That's alright, don't work yourself too hard." he said and hurried to catch up to Regina.

When Akira got to the venue he waved at Damien and smiled, listening to their music. He thought they were pretty good. "Just water." he explained and followed Damien to the counter. He was sipping on some water when Damien grabbed his wrist. He tried hard not to shiver and nodded "Yeah, sure." he said in answer to Damien's question. He took his wrist back, trying to hide the blush. He probably shouldn't stay, but he didn't really see any harm in it. Damien was nice and fun to talk to, plus he had no idea about Akira's wrist, so it wasn't his fault. Plus, how was he supposed to know that Akira was a little sex deprived?

Damien went back to play for a little while, playing guitar and singing some as well. They ended their last song and the crowd began to thin out, Damien going to find Akira and handing him another glass of water. "So what'd you think? It isn't everybody's cup of tea but I like it" he said, smiling at the male. He downed a water and grabbed his things, walking Akira out. He put his things in the back of his little car before turning back to him "I'm glad you came, it was nice seeing you in the crowd. We're playing again next week if you didn't think we were too bad" he told him, smiling all the while. "Let me drive you home" Damien said during a moment of silence. He didn't like the taxi drivers around here and they always took the long way to drive the meter up.

He managed to talk him into it, paying attention to the directions he was given, eyes going a little wider as he saw the neighborhood he lived in. Granted, the house was somewhat modest compared to the others it blew his own out of the water. "It's gorgeous" he told the other, walking Akira to the door. Simon hadn't gotten home yet so all the lights were off and the driveway was empty. The man caught Akira before he fully opened the door, leaning in and kissing him, fingers brushing at the nape of his neck "thanks for coming. I hope I'll hear from you soon" he said as he backed down the stairs to his car, driving away and feeling great about what had happened. Maybe twenty minutes later Simon arrived back home, pleased to see the door was locked. He let himself in and called out "Babe? I'm home, how'd it go?" he asked the other, tossing his keys down and kicking his shoes off while pulling his jacket off. He smiled and kissed Akira when he found him. Simon had found that his leg was healing, much to his approval. Around Akira he still faked it and made it seem worse, just so that when he was released for sex he could really surprise Akira.

Akira smiled "It was great, I'm glad I came." he smiled back at Damien. Akira blushed when he mentioned that he was nice to see him in the crowd. "Um, you're welcome." he gave a weak smile but nodded anyway "I'll see if I can make it, it's been a while since I've been able to get out and listen to live bands." He followed the other out of the area for a little bit and shook his head "Oh, no, I couldn't." he said, shaking his hands as well, but before he knew it somehow he was in Damien's car giving him directions on how to get to his home.

He fidgeted once they got there "Thanks." he murmured, giving a very uncomfortable smile. He headed up thanking Damien for inviting him and turned to unlock the door. Once he had it unlocked he felt a tug on his shoulder and turned around. His eyes went wide, shocked about the kiss. "Wha-" he said, but it was far too late as Damien had already left. He touched his lips and then moved inside quickly, locking the door behind him. He was sitting in the bedroom attempting to read a book when Simon found him. He kissed him back, but it wasn't nearly as happy as the kisses usually were. "It went great. He's really good, he invited me to go see him again next week, why don't you come?" Yeah, that's it. He could just bring Simon and stop the whole thing right then and there. He smiled again, happy that he solved his problem, or at least he thought he did. "How was work?"

Simon only slightly noticed the lack of enthusiasm from the other, seeing as he wasn't acting like anything had happened. "I'm glad you had a good time" he said and laughed lightly as the other asked how work had been "well there was considerably less sex than what I prefer" he teased the other, kissing him happily. "Ive got tomorrow off, so if you wanted to stay and cuddle with me all day, I would be very appreciative" he told the other, though he knew that he wouldn't stay away from work. Simon planned on staying home and sleeping for ridiculous amounts at a time since he wasn't planning on going in.

He pulled away from him and pulled the rest of his clothing off, climbing onto the bed and grabbing the boy, kissing his neck and shoulders "hey there handsome" he practically purred, arms wrapped around his stomach. "Sorry about tonight, I would've loved to go out with you" he told him and ran a hand through the boys hair "your roots are growing out. You should probably re-dye it" he teased and kissed his neck. Simon sighed, breathing in the other. He smelled like smoke and booze but that sweet lingering scent of the bakery was still there.

Akira shook his head "Nope, work. Do I need to call Regina?" he asked, though he knew it was late. He could probably just leave a message. He gasped when the other grabbed him and kissed his neck and shoulders. "Hey there" he chuckled and shook his head at what Simon said next "You had work, just go with me next week to make up for it." he stuck his tongue out, really not bothered by the fact that Simon didn't go with him. He looked up at his hair and nodded "Yeah, I probably should. I'll just go get the dye tomorrow. I can dye it tomorrow night, that will keep you off of me" he teased back "Unless you like the smell of chemicals." he snickered.As the other took in his scent Akira did his best not to tense at the motion. For some reason he felt like the other would smell Damien on him, even though he knew that would be impossible. He cuddled into Simon and fell asleep, even if it was a fitful one.

The next day he went through the motions at work, getting together a cake and a big batch of cupcakes. He smiled and set aside some batter to take home, planning on making some Red Velvet cupcakes for Simon. During his break he ran to grab some hair dye, smiling at the store owner and heading off back to work. He set the chemicals aside for the day. Today was busy and he didn't have much time for nonsense amoung his workers, not that they ever gave him too hard of a time.

Simon slept in till noon, sending the boy a flower during the day. He laid around, testing his weight on his leg, pleased. He left the house and went to a different doctor, having to wait a while until he could see one. When Akira got back home a sheet of paper was taped on the wood with the words 'cleared for exercise' written on the top. He sat around, Bouncing around and feeling almost nervous. He didn't know how he would react but the man seemed to be a piece of shit, at least to Simon. Simon was shirtless, head flipping to the door when he heard it open. He was frozen for a moment and then got up, seeing and coming up behind him "hey love" he said softly. He wanted to grab him so bad and just ravish him, but also wanted to make sure he wouldn't be mad about him going somewhere else.

He was kissing his neck and shoulders, gripping his wrists and eh rinsing his hips against the others ass. "Are you starving, cause if not I'd rather hang around here and just spend some more time with you" he said, swallowing hard. It seemed as though his brain wasn't working well and he was just completely focused on the thing he had been deprived off for less than a week. He picked him up and began to kiss him hard, hungry and wanting. Simon held the boy and kissed him, sitting him on the table and leaning over him. "Mmm Akira" he moaned softly and worked on pulling the boys clothes off, unable to keep himself off the other any longer.

Akira waved to Regina and was unlocking the door when he saw the note. He blinked and hesitated opening the door. This put him on edge. He knew exactly what this meant. He walked into the home and looked around, setting his things down and that's when Simon caught him. He couldn't get but smile though "Hello." he said and tried hard to resist the other, as if he really was mad at him. "I am." he answered Simon's question, before he was picked up and kissed hard. Akira kissed him back just as hard, glancing at the table he was sat on.

He let the other pull his clothes off, but stopped him before he could go any further. "Simon, won't you take your own clothes off too?" he asked, his voice sweet and flirtasious. Akira kind of wanted to see how much control he had right then and there. How much could he get Simon to do. He stayed seated on the table, naked, his clothes thrown somewhere. "Please, Simon?"

Simon was breathing hard when the other spoke and almost caught him off guard. The words took a little while to register in his brain but he pulled his pants and underwear off for the other before doing anything else. Simon would be easy to handle right now, Akira could probably get him to do whatever he could think of, and pretty much without an argument, as long as the male didn't taunt Simon too much or make it go on for too long.

With the request done he went back to kissing his body, touching him and feeling high as though it was their first time again. He was already hard, and it was begging for attention. Simons eyes were dark with desire, pupils dilated as he looked down at his smaller lover. He spread the boys legs and started kissing his lips, pushing a single finger into his ass and wiggling it around inside of him. "Kira" he moaned softly, so pleased with how this was going and that the boy wasn't mad and he was simply 'thinking with his dick' at this point, praying that all Akira wanted was to be taken hard and stretch out his ass.

Akira almost chuckled when the other took his own clothes off without any argument what-so-ever. He groaned as the other kissed his body. "Simon." he managed to say as the other pushed his finger into him. He arched into it and then shook his head. No, he felt like teasing the other a little longer. "Simon, please...I just want you to touch me right now." he licked his lips. He had never tried to tease anyone in such a way before, but he couldn't pass up the way Simon was at the moment. He leaned up and licked the outer portion of Simon's ear "I want you to tease me so I'm craving as much as you are."

Akira pushed the other away from his slightly and sat up on the table. He went into his no nonsense mode, the way he was when he was in the kitchen. "Please, Simon?" he asked again, a rare smirk on his lips. He was going to show Simon he very well knew exactly what he was asking for. "Please?" he asked, a slight moan on the tip of his tongue.

Simon swallowed hard as the other looked at him, begging for the torturous teasing that, for once, Simon didn't want to give. He looked down at the boy and ran a hand down his chest slowly, eyes staring steadily into the others eyes. He shuddered when he was licked, the pad of his thumb rubbing the slit on his cock. He smirked a little and nodded. He would show Akira what teasing was. Simon sat back in one of the dining chairs and began to rub himself. As Simon found out, not being touched could be just as bad as being touched, especially for his little Akira. He pleasured himself until he came, licking a finger and then grabbing his lovers cock. The elder male leaned in and kissed his lips "goodnight my love. Next time you wanna fuck with me I'll get you to the point of cumming and then I'll leave. I'm a little bit older than you, when I want to tease you, I will" he said, smirking.

His hand was still slowly stroking the boy, clenching near the base and then stroking again. "Now, I can leave you here or I can take you to bed and finish what I had planned for the night" he said, leaving it up to him. He kissed him again and went to kissing his neck, letting his nose trace his jaw. He was sated for the moment, very content to tease him for a while before taking him like he had planned to earlier.

Akira looked at Simon as he ran his hand down his chest. His face looked rather confused when Simon moved away from him, wondering what on earth he was doing. Then Simon was pleasuring himself and Akira nearly lost it and moved over to Simon, but he seemed to be welded to the table. He groaned as the other moved over to him finally and kissed him. Akira eyes went wide, "You wouldn't!" his words were practically begging for Simon to not just leave him there, hard and completely ready. He groaned and shook his head "Please take me...god please."

He moved forward a bit towards Simon and groaned softly. Akira slid off the table and pressed himself against Simon before he headed to the bedroom. He licked his lips, crawling into bed. "Please Simon." he could feel his cock twitching with want of the other and it was driving him insane already. His hands trailed over his body as he arched into them.

Simon smirked a little, putting his hands on the others hips when his body was pressed against his own. His eyes trailed the ass heading off to his bedroom, licking his lips as he climbed up on the bed and begged to be taken. "Well, since you asked so nicely" he teased, kissing him hard and stroking his cock. Simon climbed over him and kissed his body, taking his time though he was already growing hard again, ready to take his little lover again. Hands lifted the hips of the smaller boy, the head of his cock rubbing against the boys ass teasingly before it pushed in slowly. Simon had tilted his head back and let out a moan, the warm enveloping his member and sending warm shivers up his spine.

He only stopped when their bodies were pressed together tightly, taking a moment to enjoy the feeling once again after a break that seemed like an eternity. The single worst part was sleeping with him every night, holding him close and wanting him so badly. Simon went into a primal mode, his hips moving on their own and moving quickly, thrusting hard and fast into the boy, the sound of their breathing and skin on skin filling the room. A free hand stroked Akira's cock as he was being fucked, leaning down and biting his skin on his shoulders. Simon also left a bright red mark on one shoulder, something he rather liked to see on his boyfriends but he knew well enough not to leave it someplace that would be seen by everyone.

Akira smiled and groaned as Simon climbed on top of him, he kissed the other as Simon slipped into him. Akira licked his lips before arching into the thrusts. He didn't realize that his body had missed Simon's this much. He felt like he was on fire with want for the other. His hands were roaming to touch every inch of skin they could find. He soon was lost in the world of touches and wants of their bodies, following whatever his natural instinct was to do. He kissed and grabbed at skin, trying to hold the other closer to him than physically possible.

When Simon started to become primal, it only turned Akira on further. He was already close to cumming, but the primal mode put him over the edge. He felt as if he was between the space of an orgasm and not. Even though he was cumming as he was fucked by the other. He let out a loud moan when the other bit him and left a mark on his shoulder. He felt so good at the moment, his back arched, his hands tight on Simon's shoulders and his body rocking into each primal thrust.

Simon was quickly growing towards the second release of the night, the sounds coming from the other and the brutal thrusting into his ass were pushing him over the edge. His hips ground to a halt and he panted softly, smiling and kissing him happily. "Mmm, there's my 'Kira" he purred, nuzzling into his neck and kissing the skin there. He pulled out of him and held him closely, holding and kneading his ass. "I love you" he whispered into his skin, his eyes closed. He sighed contently and glanced at the clock, figuring Akira would be exhausted the next morning when he had to get up. He'd go in closer to noon, one perk of being in charge, and check on things then.

He laid down next to Akira and pulled him flush against his chest, stroking his hair and kissing his forehead as they fell asleep.When he woke up the next day Akira was already gone and the place beside him was cold. Confused at how he could have gone without even remotely disturbing Simon, he got up and took a shower, all the tension and anxiety gone that he had been plagued with before. He went in to the office and signed a few checks and had a couple meetings about budget and trying new ideas for growth, one that would have him flying down to New Orleans for a weekend. His immediate thought was of being able to take Alira around and spend time with him. Simon picked Akira, smelling of smoke, up and drove home, not knowing how he wanted to bring the trip up. He poured himself a glass of wine and sipped on it, not even realizing that Akira migh be having more of a problem with the strong odor that clung to his clothes and lingered on his breath, the stronger smell of cigars versus cigarettes.

Akira shivered when Simon kneaded his ass whispering an "I love you" back to Simon before shutting his eyes as well. When he got up the next morning he was extremely quiet. He had always hated waking people up he got ready for work, called Regina and head over. Work went pretty routine like. Only thing different was his now obvious admirer was there, making Akira feel slightly awkward. He went along with it though and just smiled handing over what Damien asked for. As the time ticked by he was looking more and more forward to seeing Simon and his co-workers seemed to notice. They both seemed to know what happened the night before.

Akira wrinkled his nose when he got into the car. It had been a while since he smelled cigars on anyone and he wasn't able to hold back the faces he would make. He walked into the house and headed over to the kitchen making a quick dinner and sat the plate in front of Simon, sitting a fair distance away from him, but at the same time not being so far that Simon might think there was something wrong. It was just the smell of smoke that Akira didn't like. He ate his meal in silence occasionally glancing over to the glass of wine that Simon had poured himself.

Not only did the employees notice what had happened between Akira and Simon the night before, they also could feel the tension in Akira's shoulders when Damien came into the store, making a mental note to watch out for him. Simon also noticed the boys face when he climbed into the car but didn't make any comments, however, he did roll the front windows down halfway and cut the air in the car off. Akira wouldn't get very close to him, which was strange for someone who knew he hadn't done anything in the time after their falling asleep the night before. He ate dinner, which was good as always when Akira cooked and cleaned his plate before putting it back in the cabinet.

"What's wrong?" he asked, confronting him about it altogether. "You haven't hardly even said a sentence since I picked you up" he said and crossed his arms, leaning back against the oven. "You won't even get close to me, yeah, it's not that hard to notice" he added. He wasn't the king of hiding his emotions but Akira practically told him everything without saying anything. "Come here" he said softly, taking his hand and pulling him closer, then realizing what it was "the cigar smell. I'm sorry, a client came into town and we had a meeting today. He drinks and smokes and we can't exactly drink in a meeting so I had a cigar with him to win him over. So I was planning on taking a shower to get rid of the smell, maybe you'd want to join me?" he said softly, pulling up at the hem of his shirt.

Akira reluctantly let Simon pull him over "It's on your breath." he said, looking away from him. He glanced down at the hem of his shirt and bit his lip. "Yeah, sure." he said and moved towards the shower. He could smell the mixture of smoke and wine on Simon's breath now and it bothered him a bit. At least he isn't drunk he thought, glad that Simon really wasn't. It's just a little smoke and wine and that's all. Akira opened the door to the bathroom and started to undress. He knew he was acting distant and Akira didn't like it anymore than Simon did, but he couldn't help it. When people smelled of alcohol and smoke, he had learned to stay distant, because it usually meant something else would happen.

He turned on the shower and climbed in, letting the warm water soak into his skin. He looked over to Simon and smiled softly. "You're still okay coming to the concert this coming week right?" he asked, biting his lip slightly. Akira was trying to change the subject and it was rather obvious, but he hoped Simon would just let it be. He also knew that Simon had been busy lately, if Simon couldn't go...Akira might just not go this time. He didn't want to have to deal with Damien alone again, then again it was business and one more member of the band had shown up.

Simon apologized and watched as the other went into the bathroom. He felt bad and brushed his teeth before rinsing it out with mouthwash. He hadn't thought it bothered the other that much and he never was a big smoker unless it was with someone who had come into town to do business. When he was sure that his breath only smelled like mint he joined the other in the shower, pulling him close and kissing his cheek "I'm sorry, I won't smoke anymore. It's bad for you anyway" he muttered, smiling a little. He let Akira change the subject, glad to be off of it himself "Friday? Yeah, that should be fine, they'll be flying home in the morning so I'll probably be able to get out early" he told him and squirt some shampoo into the others hair, running it through the strands with his fingers easily.

"I'm going to be out of town this weekend" he started, letting the other rinse his hair out "going down to New Orleans to check out a place we may put a store" he continued. "It's from Saturday to Monday, you'll be able to come down with me right?" he asked, hoping he would. He wet his hair, some of it falling down into his eyes as he looked down at the other. Water droplets clung to his hair and eyelashes, running down his body in little rivulets. "Oh, and will you write down your name in Chinese?" he asked him suddenly. He planned on getting another tattoo done and he was debating on the boys name, wondering if it was still too soon and if he should wait until they had been together longer.

Akira nodded "Yeah. I think you'll like the band. They are pretty good." he finished washing his hair and blinked when the other said he was going to New Orleans. "Oh...oh wow. That sounds..." he stopped when the other asked him to go "Really? I mean, I should be able to go, I'll have to make sure everyone at the bakery will be okay with it, but I don't think we have anything big planned for the weekend." he smiled "I would really like to go with you." He leaned back against the wall and shivered, causing goosebumps to form on his arms. He pushed his hair back a bit, revealing the bite mark that was still there.

He chuckled a little "Well, that would be kind of hard since I don't know any Chinese. I could write it in Japanese though." he chuckled again, finding it amusing that Simon didn't seem to know what part of Asia he was from. "We get mixed up all the time, so don't worry about it." he said before Simon could get around to apologizing for it, he was used to it. "It's not too hard, what do you want it for?" he asked, writing it on the wall with his finger.

Simon smiled when he said he should be able to come with him, his eyes catching the movement and noticing the mark that he had left. It sent a wave of pleasure down his spine and he leaned down to trace it with his tongue, hearing the mans words and freezing. A dark blush spread across his features and he just left his face against the others shoulder for a few moments "Are you sure? Because it sounds an awful lot like chinese when you've talked before" he said and still apologized about a hundred times to him. "So which one does sushi come from?" he asked, still confused about the differences between the two Asian countries.

"Well I was thinking about getting a tattoo" he said, not even trying to hide it. "What do you think?" he asked, looking a little worried. "Oh. I was also wondering if maybe you wanted to move in with me. Now doesn't count since technically I made you come to live with me because of that burglar. So would you like to officially move in with me?" he asked and kissed his neck again. Simon washed his body and hair thoroughly, getting rid of the smoke odor and planning on throwing his clothes into the machine to get rid of the smell in those as well. "You know, I think I said Japanese and you just heard Chinese" he said again, smiling down at him and just teasing. He was glad Akira didn't he real uptight about it and didn't get mad when he messed it up. He knew some people who would be very offended if he messed up their home country.

Back
Top Bottom