Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ello. -3-

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReaper

Dust
Well here's my rabbit hole just to get that out of the way.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Evonne%20Ev%20Winchester

So yep. About me:

-On average 1-2 paragraphs of real sentences not "I walked to the room. I picked up the phone. I said Hello."
You know that shit.

I generally like it 30% Plot 70% Smut or 20% Plot 80% smut.

Also just call me Rea. Yea ^_^

ROLEPLAYS//
I have some ideas and some just pairing types I'd like to create a story for. So yeah :p

PLOTS (Can be altered. Actually would really appreciate your changes!)

1. Ev knew that ____ was a strange new kid, but it wasn't her business to dig around and question, so she just let it be. In a class assignment her teacher paired her and him together. No biggie right? But when they begin to bond ( in a weird sort of way ) she discovers not only is this new kid actually an Incubus, but he's already "attached" himself to her essence where he will now forever get his energy from her pleasure.

2. She wouldn't be in any of this if she hadn't gone back to the classroom. Ev had left her binder in 4A, her english class. It was already five, but she decided to see if her teacher was in still maybe. She walked back into the classroom and peaked through the door. What she saw was shocking; her classmate was giving her teacher a blow job. He turned to her, suprised that she had caught him in the act.

The next day she was eager to rat him out; but he's got a plan to keep her silent.

3. He was only a best friend, and it shouldn't have happened. Yes, Ev did have feelings for him, but he had a girlfriend so she didn't think much about it.
She went over to his house like she usually does to hang, play games and just chill. Upon a call from her mother, she found out she had to go somewhere in an hour and since she would not make it home in time, she'd have to shower at his place and be ready. So she did. Only the door was unlocked. Things happened.

"Your girlfriend mustn't know...."

_____

So pairings and blah blah~

brother x sister
best friend x best friend
neighbor x neighbor's daughter
neighbor x neighbors son
Probation officer x Juvenile

If you have any ideas DO NOT hesitate to ask! Alright thanks :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back