Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the heart (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaNyxx

Star
Hair the color of pale gold cascaded across the pillow, surrounding the young woman who lay there in a halo of silk, the bottom layer of black hair falling across her lightly tanned skin as if dappled with shadow. She lay staring up at the ceiling above her, her light blue eyes dilated, making the smokey grey rings around the blue seem darker. Turning her head, she let out a sigh.

The man before her stood, drawing his pants up over his boxers. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jaquellyn. " he said dully, starting to head out.

Her voice carried through the room, the soft spoken words carrying a sense of boredom. "No. Not anymore. "

He nodded, then left.

Tears welled in her eyes before she rolled over and gave a futile attempt at sleep.

The next morning, Jackie pulled herself out of bed, sighing. Only two hours of sleep. Again. Standing, she walked to her bathroom naked, her full, voluptuous breasts bouncing slightly as she walked across the room.

She had a body most men would die to have under them, as long as they could do as they wished to her. After enough years, she no longer cared. At the age of 28, Jackie had lost all hope in the male gender, pleasuring them whenever she wished for a lay. But, she always felt cold after. Never once had she... Shaking her head, she steppe into her shower. With the warm water cascading over her shoulders, she allowed her hair to fall to her waist, lathering it with her mint shampoo.

After dressing for work, she slipped out onto her hard-worked for ducati, and drove to her mechanics shop, slipping in quietly. One day, she mused, she would own her own shop. Either tattoo or mechanics, she didn't care.

During her break, Jaquellyn received a call from Vanessa, her best friend of twelve years. "Hello?"
"Two weeks, and you break up? Hon, you're lucky I found you a rebound date. "

Wincing, she leaned against a doorframe. "Not again Nes, you really have tostop-"

"He's smart, and gorgeous. Plus, dark and brooding. Just your type. I set the date up at that one sushi place, at 8. Tell me how it goes?"

Groaning, Jackie pressed the end button on her iPhone, then slid it into her well fitting, yet oily jeans. Food, conversation. Goodbye. That's all Vanessa would hear. Jackie was done for a while, her heart aching from all the false relationships shed had so far.

Walking into Bonzai, the local sushi place, she found her table and waited for her supposed date, staring off into space with a dead look on her face.

( Very dominant male, and already gave the description. Shows her how to be submissive and falls in love slowly. Be great if he tried to use her before falling in love. Anger, violence, alcohol in excess, idk. But don't have him be too cruel. And no abusing my character xp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom