Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where Is The Edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terentatek

Super-Earth
Please note: If it matters to you what an RPer's RL gender is, then 1) I am male RL and 2) RL has no bearing on RP, it's fantasy, erotic or not, get over it.

I am seeking RP, and while I prefer PMs, I will do threads if that's what a partner prefers. I am happy to roleplay as either gender, as long as the story is good. Even though most of these will come across as being sexually driven, I enjoy non-sexual roleplay just as much, if not more. I also have a preference for long(er) term roleplays. I don't expect us to RP the characters until the end of their natural life (in the case of Drow, this can be 1000 years), but I would like more than just one idea/storyline to be played out between the characters.

I average 1 to 2 paragraphs per post, sometimes 3, although I can do 5 or 6 at times (not consistently though, but I try, if there's enough to work with).

I am quite open to just about anything (my Rabbit Hole), with only a few things to note:

*I am not dom/sub, I don't follow that lifestyle, however due to my own tendencies, I do identify somewhat with traits within it, being a majoritively submissive person with the odd urge to be in control. When I am doing anything that is as a master/mistress, I am caring, gentle and loving, but I will step in if discipline is needed. I am not strict, harsh, or anything like that, so if that is what you want, I'm sorry.

*I will not do anything under the no column under any circumstances, don't try.

*I will do just about anything that doesn't appear there, just ask.

*The 'maybe' column I will do, but not as part of sex, that means the torture or blood stuff I will do as just that - torture (to interrogate a prisoner for example, but not with sex in mind for it), or a vampire feeding (or turning a human into a vampire).

I prefer fantasy (preferably medieval technology levels in a setting loosely based on Dungeons & Dragons races/gods/etc) and/or sci fi settings. I will combine those two if you can convince me of a good plot and setting.

My other big interests are:

* Incest (direct relative, father/daughter, brother/sister, mother/son only)

* Pregnancy (forced or not, naturally occurring or otherwise)

* Beastiality (anything that would be naturally at least big enough to mate with a female of what ever species the female is. I don't do male-female animals)

* Interspecies (eg drow with human, centaur with elf, pretty much any humanoid fantasy/alien species with another that is not the same)

* 'Light' force (as I define it, this can include not just physically forcing someone, but also applying psychological forces such as blackmail)

* Transformation (gender swap, making an anthro, playing with genes to cause invisible but highly noticeable changes (ie genetics that play with someone's internal set up that cause behavioral changes, an example would be in a female character making their maternal 'need' go through the roof, as opposed to their sex drive, this would have a similar effect, but they wouldn't be satisfied until they were pregnant).

* I am fine with any age from 13 to 45 in sexual RP, and will play older in non-sexual RP.

Some ideas I have at present (I am happy to play either role):

Scientist (geneticist if you want to be specific) playing with genes in the human DNA strands, changing or adding them. What will happen can be unknown, or fully intended, but results in any of the following ideas. The actual administration of the gene-altering substance (I usually use a 'serum with nanites') can be willing (as in the subject is aware of what will happen with the effects known and intentional), deception-based (subject is willing but only because they were told something different would happen, compared to what actually does), forced (abducted, strapped down and injected), or unknowing (spiking food/drinks with the serum)

( a ) Male character becoming female. There are a few variations on this one. It could be a rapid change, taking only minutes, or it could be slow, taking months and starting with internal changes first.

( b ) Same as above, but female to male instead.

( c ) Similar to the first, however the geneticist has been exploring reproductive genetics, and alters genes that will cause the person to become pregnant, the genes that would be supplied by the father also coming from the mother (a truly virginal pregnancy, if you will). If you want the added abstractness, it could be a male 'victim' who becomes pregnant, slowly becoming female over the course of the pregnancy so that by the time 'he' gives birth, he is entirely female.

( d ) Character becomes an anthro, either same gender or not. Feline, canine, horse or dragon.

Fantasy

( a ) Drow Assassain/Thief getting caught.

( b ) Drow Assassain/Thief encountering another Drow and making them come along (If I play the male, you would need to make me come along, since almost all Drow society is female controlled and men have to do as the women command. There are some exceptions to this as there are a handful of Drow deities that either had the males in control, or gender equality. I haven't had any experience with these ones though.)

( c ) Drow Assassain/Thief capturing a non-Drow trying to steal from them, while the Drow is camped, making the now prisoner into a slave (the 'real' thing, not the D/S one. This means more than just sexual servitude.) and having them come along with them. This is one I would be willing to do in a futuristic fantasy setting (as opposed to a real sci fi one)

( d ) Dragon on just about anything (pretty much one of the only purely sexual RPs I am interested in, but I would still like some RP before the sex scene starts).

No ideas, but settings I would like to do:

Fandoms but not with canon characters (they can be 'present', but neither you nor I will play a primary character that is canon. They might be present to give instructions to you and/or me, but that is the limit)

If you have an idea for these, or anything I mentioned I like but haven't said anything about since, PM me and I will tell you if it interests me enough to want to do it.

* Star Wars (Really craving this at the moment)

* Pokemon (First couple of seasons only, after that they just got tiring from trying to outdo the preceeding season)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom